Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Male NinjaXFemale Ninja rp. Lord Dakol and I only.

Satoshi whispered to him back,"I think its allowed as well Dairiku,I wonder if my father will apporve of this or not,I wish he could see how happy we are with each other Dairiku." She was getting comfy with this and felt really safe with Dairiku for the time being.

Dairiku leaned in and inhaled her scent, the smell of that certain rare flower she always had about her. "I'm sorry he can't." he whispered, before slowly kissing her neck.

Satoshi felt Dairiku kissign her neck and she slightly squrims a bit and forget that the scent of the cherry blossom perfume she always wears usually got Dairiku a little bit going and she groans when Dairiku kisses her neck."Someday my father will find out how happy we are,soemday Dairiku."

"If that is what you wish." the male leaned against the tree, holding her still as his lips trailed along her skin, soon kissing the side of her lips, obviously wanting their first kiss.

Satoshi whispered to Dairiku,"Yes that is what I wish Dairiku." Satoshi felt this and Dairiku lips and her lips were about an inch away from each other and she smiled at Dairiku and wondered how their first kiss would be like.

Dairiku's lips hovered just above Satoshi's, their hot breaths flowing over each others. "I..." he began, but trailed off and leaned in more, kissing her lightly.

Satoshi felt Dairiku kissing her lips lightly and she closed her eyes to enjoy their first kiss and hoped that this kiss wouldn't lead into anything more,not for a while yet.

As Dairiku kissed Satoshi, their lips brushed against each other, getting just enough of her by their kiss. Though he had not shared that he had sex before, as well as another kiss, he knew what she wanted, and continued to kiss her gently.

Satoshi felt Dairiku kissing her gently and she knew excatly what he wanted,and Satoshi wasn't sure if she'd be ready for the next stage or not quite yet.

Dairiku then, after what seemed like an eternity, slowly broke the kiss and sighed. He then wondered if he was ready to say those three words to her...

Satoshi said to Dairiku,"That kiss was so perfect to me,I liked it,you sure are a wonderful kisser,and is their anything else you want to say to me hmm.?"

((Want me to find you some pictures of Bumblebee and Starscream?))

Dairiku smirked, "Not at the moment." he replied, holding her closely as he scanned the trees. "What about you?" he asked.

((No, I got them.))

Satoshi looked at Dairiku and said to him,"I have no words to say to you,except these words. I'm glad that you are alright,don't ever scare me like that ever again ok Dairiku." She gently cuddled up more closer to Dairiku and she smiles at him and wonders what he'll do with her now and she sighed. ((ok.))

"I won't." Dairiku whispered, sighing as he held her. They stayed this way for several hours until the sun started to set, and he kissed her gently. "Go home before your father finds us. And something to eat."

Satoshi smiled at Dairiku and she whispered to him back,"I'll go home and here I made you something to eat and it's your favourite food you love to eat,see you around Dairiku." Satoshi climbed down the tree and she disappeared and reappeared in the hot springs and she removes her ninja outfit off her body and she was wearing a bathing suit underneath her outfit and she sat down in the hot springs to relax for a bit. Sensei left his room and saw his daughter in the hot springs and said to her,"I'll be going out of town for bit,is their anyway you can help me find Dairiku and ask him to take place until i return please Satoshi.?" Satoshi get's out of the hot springs and put's her ninja outfit over her bathing suit and leads her father to where Dairiku was resting up. Sensei Meko said to Dairiku,"I'll be leaving soon,and I need you to take my place until I come back,I only trust you and Satoshi,please except my offer as peace between us both please Dairiku.?"

Dairiku smiled as he accepted the food and kissed her goodbye...

An hour later, Dairiku had finished the food and smiled as he stood up. But his stance tensed up as he saw Meko. "What do you-" he stopped, hearing his offer. A bit skeptical, he nodded and accepted.

Meko said to Dairiku,"Thank-you for accepting my offer as a peace offering,do not worry the other ninjas will listen to you,and I'll be leaving in about 10 minutes,let's all head back to the ninja school shal lwe now.?" Satoshi said to Dairiku,"Don't look at me,I had nothing to do with this idea of my father's at all Dairiku."

Satoshi whispered to him,"He asked me where you were and I couldn't disobey my father at all,you'll do well here as a back up Sensei for my father while he is away on a journey of some kind." Sensei Meko leaded them all back to the ninja school and said to his ninja students,"I have to go on a journey and I need about 6 ninjas to come with me,while I'm away Dairiku will be taking my place as the sensei and all of you show him respect understood. My daughter will be staying behind to make sure all of you listen to Dairiku and I know whom my 6 ninjas are that I'm taking with me,let's go." The 6 ninjas followed the sensei and they all got into a horse and buggy and started to head for japan.

Satoshi whispered to Dairiku,"You tell the ninjas to practice their punches and kicks in the training area of the school Dairiku they'll know where it is and you train them how to fight much better with their punches and kicks only Dairiku."

Back
Top Bottom