Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Trapped Demon (Johnizbeast and GuardianAngel)

"So if he is your brother.... how did he end up locked away in the gemstone? And why is he such a pushy asshole who seriously needs to learn that woman don't like being forced." Seraph spoke to Rise after a moment in time, which had the other female looking over for a brief moment in time. This had her giving a shake of her head before she spoke, "From what I recall it was after he killed our parents that he was sealed away. I believe from what sources tell me is was more because they were afraid of what else he would do, some of the people that sealed him away stated that it would be best for the world. But I'm not one hundred percent sure. That is only the rumors that I was told. For a while I hung onto that gem, not really sure what it was. His former guardian had actually given it to me to hold onto for a few moments a long while ago before he came to take it away from me, and hide it away. I believe though that it was hidden away to protect Ebon himself." Yet one had to wonder how Risa just happened to know his name, when Serpah hadn't mentioned it at all. With that the demoness was giving a shake of her head before cooed, "Anyways different topic. Clubbing! I need a new outfit so that means.... shopping spree!"

Ebon listened to the two girls talk, though he still wasn't convinced that Risa was his sister. Those tales would have been well known by any demons who where alive during the time. Though what she said was true it was shortly after he had killed his parents that he was sealed away. Ebon hated both of his parents, between his domineering father and aloof mother. God how he hated them so much, so when they both tried to get in his way, Ebon killed them without hesitation. Though in the choas of their fighting it seemed that they where able to distract him enough that he was able to be sealed away. After hearing about the shopping spree, Ebon just sighed and decided to get some rest inside the gem. The next time Seraph went to sleep he planned on pulling her back into the gem and having more fun with her. Well that was the plan for now at least.

The duo were heading off to the mall for their shopping spree, just laughing and having a great time as they were trying on different clothes. A few hours had gone by and they had a few different bags full of stuff, that they were taking back to their apartment. Although on the way back they were running into a couple of priests that were just eyeing them suspiciously. "What you perverts? Can't I hang out with my girlfriend without people giving us dirty looks." Risa snapped as she took Seraph's hand and was walking off with her, just heading away from the apartment so that they didn't know where they lived.

Ebon just rested ignoring the girls as they went on their shopping spree. Such things had never been in his interested. Though he was fully aware of things going on around Seraph. If need to he would protect his vessel from any force that would look to harm it. As the priest began to look at them Ebon woke up. "Don't worry about them, they are small frys... anyways you have bigger things to worry about. Just make sure to get some nice rest tonight, we will need it" He told her.

"Fuck off." was the only response that Ebon got from Seraph, clear irritation in her voice. After that she was continuing on her way, heading back to her apartment building and stopping by Risa's apartment with her as well. "Are you still studying necromancy?" Seraph questioned the demoness who was giving a faint chuckle before she cooed, "Naturally. There is so much to learn."

"I love that fiery temper of yours baby, makes me look forward to seeing you squeal again" Ebon replied to her comment. Though once they reached Risa's apartment and began to talk about necromancy Royce just laughed. "If she needs bodies I would be happy to kill as many humans as I need to... though she will have to wait until I am set free" He said to Seraph

Seraph just ignored the first comment that the demon had made although was passing on what Ebon had said about how he could help with bodies, after he was freed. This had Risa looking over for a moment in time before she spoke, "So far even with the little experimenting that I have done, it has gone well enough. Although at some point in time I was looking through a book, and ended up casting a few spells. One of them to bring back the dead and I found out that the second one was for resurrection. So the combo of the two.... " Although what else was explained as a tall male walked out of the bedroom, drying off his hair with a towel. Seraph just blinked for a brief moment in time before was giving a small shudder. That guy definitely wasn't human either. "Turns out he knew me when I was younger." was all Risa could say after that point in time. A demon that had guarded Ebon at one point in time, although had been killed. Hence the reason why he hadn't aged at all from when he had died.

Ebon watched what was happening from inside of the Jewel, he listened to the way that Risa was practicing necromancy and just scuffed "If your going to go to so much trouble to resurrect some worthless humans you should at least try to bring back someone worth bringing back" Though soon his words where cut short when his old guard walked out.... "Oh I see you have brought someone back worth it.... though honestly to see my old guard serving a fake sister is nothing more than an insult." Ebon was not happy to see that Demon there, having everything stolen from him and now one of his loyal guards. The Jewel around Seraph's new began to glow bright red.

"Oh I didn't know that we had company." the male spoke for a moment in time. This had Risa giving a chuckle before she spoke, "This is Seraph our upstairs neighbor. Seraph, this is Malik. He was a constant companion to me when I was younger. Even took to protecting Ebon, when he wasn't trying to run away and hide from his guardians." "Not like you were any better when it came to that. If anything.... you were worse when it came to trying to sneak off without a guard." Malik spoke which had Risa waving a hand dismissively. The male's eyes did flicker towards the necklace for a moment in time before he was looking towards the human female that was standing there, a small frown forming on his lips. "I see you the gem that the prince was trapped in was found." he commented after a moment in time as he wrapped his arms around Risa, just holding her to him.
Seraph just looked towards them for a moment before she mumbled, "And I would gladly get rid of it. It is cute and all but this demon is pushy as fuck. Can't take no for an answer." This actually had both Risa and Malik chuckling a bit before Malik was commenting, "That has always been a thing. I did warn him many times though that eventually.... he is going to bite more than he can chew. Eventually even he is going to be shown up, and he isn't going to like the results."

Ebon just listened to the two of them talk, not saying much to his comments about sneaking off without a guard though at the end of it he did add. "Fact is the palace got boring, and even more boring as time went on. I want to fight, practice my powers. I wanted to get out and explore the world. Though I guess mother knew what I was going to do once I found it." Ebon was disgusted when he watch Malik hold onto Risa like a baby. "What a disgrace" Ebon said to himself.

"No is for the weak, I am a man who takes what he wants and makes it his own. Its just to bad for you I have decided that your the one I want right now" Ebon replied to what Seraph said. He then listened to what Malik said which only made him scoff. "Shown up! I was tricked! No power is greater THAN MINE!!" Ebon screamed out in rage which made the gem glow bright red as he could be heard screaming even by Risa and Malik.

"Aren't you so mature." was all Seraph could mumble as the gem seemed to glow and Ebon was screaming, which had the other two just looking over for a brief moment in time. Risa just gave a small chuckle before she was cooing, "Sera, sweetheart, remember what I've said before. Don't ever let yourself get backed into a corner. And if you are.... don't give up without a fight." With that she was turning around so that she was facing Malik and asking him something quietly, which had him giving a slight nod of his head before he was turning to walk off, leaving the pair alone.

Ebon now took a deep breath trying to calm himself. "More mature then you my young Queen" Ebon replied though this time it was just to Seraph. Though soon it seemed Risa was saying something to Seraph about fighting back which made him chuckle "Yes please fight back, I loved how you screamed and squirmed under me last time" Ebon added.

"I have no reason to act mature when there is a perverted rapist more or less living in my head." Seraph snapped back before mumbling that she needed to check herself into a psych ward or something. This had Risa chuckling before she spoke, 'I wouldn't suggest that. That would be worse than having the crazy demon in your head. Not to mention I'm sure that those damn priests would end up getting involved." With that she was giving a small shrug before gliding over and plopping down on a chair, Seraph sitting on the couch. "An ouija board?" Seraph questioned when she saw the thing laying on the table. This had Risa giving a chuckle before she spoke, "I had a few coworkers over a few days ago. So I decided that I wanted to spook them a bit. You were kidding when you said humans were very superstitious of these damn things."

"Call me what you want but I will make you moan for me baby" Ebon replied. He then let the two talk to one and other waiting to see what they would do with the Oujia board, more interested in what was going to happen next more than anything.

"We'll see about that." was all Seraph could retort and was folding her arms across her chest. Risa couldn't help but laugh before she spoke, "Man the sass with you is real. I guess models have to be sassy." This had Seraph flip her hair over her shoulder before she was getting up from where she was sitting, and moving closer to where Risa was at so that they could use the ouija board.

Ebon just chuckled at Seraph's reply before saying "Yes, I like that spirit of yours. It makes it the thrill of having you beg me to stop never go away. That is why you are my Queen". With that Ebon just watched the two go to work on the ouija board.

"Because I totally want to be queen to a lunatic." Seraph mumbled mentally before she was turning her attention towards that of Risa, and what they were doing.

Ebon just scuffed at her snarky comment before looking at the board "So are we just going to stare at this thing or does something actually happen? this seems like another stupid human game!"

Back
Top Bottom