Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Trapped Demon (Johnizbeast and GuardianAngel)

Johnthebeast

The Breeding Beast
Supporter
Name: Seraphina "Seraph" Winters
Image: http://safebooru.org//samples/2211/sample_8b8d9050ee64e3358ae96ef9c1d71eca9efe7c36.jpg?2303941
Height: Five Feet Six Inches
Weight: 150
Hair Color: Orange
Eye Color: Ice blue
Body Type: Hourglass
Cup Size: C

Bio: Seraph is the only daughter to a rich family, although she was never really close with her parents. They were usually gone, they just gave their daughter a credit card with no limit. She grew up taking care of herself. Went to high school, graduated with some of the top grades, and even went onto college for a few months although dropped out after realizing that what she was going for she didn't really want to do. Took up designing clothes on her own and ended up having a run with a modeling agency. Seraph has been a top notch model for the past three years, and worked her ass off to keep her figure and body perfect. For the past year she has been living on her own, and hasn't had much contact with her parents until recently when they sent her something in the mail. A stone that they had found that was a strange mix of onyx and ruby, that they had turned into a necklace.

John's Character
Name: Ebon Indukala
Image: http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2777005
Height: 7'1
Weight: 210
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Gold
Body type: Wide Muscular Frame
Cock Size: 14 inches

Bio: Ebon is a powerful demon who ruled the earth centuries ago. His cruelness and malice know no bounds. He is all powerful, wise, cold and calculating. Though one day he was sealed into a stone made of Onyx and ruby. He now awaits a human to once again find him. For when he awakes he plans on enacting his revenge on humanity for what they did to him centuries ago.

A young woman with long orange hair tied up in a tight ponytail walked out of dressing room wearing a rather skimpy black dress, although it wasn't as if bothered her at all. She drifted over to where the curtain was at before she was gliding out onto the catwalk, her heels faintly clicking on the ground as she did so.

"Thank you all for coming to our fashion show tonight. A huge thank you to all of the designers that participated tonight as well. Remember everybody here, and everybody who is watching.... you get to decide the top three designs. You get to decide which three of our dear novice designers will get to go abroad with some of the top fashion designers in the world." the orange haired female spoke in a clear yet musical voice before she was giving a saucy wink towards the crowd. After that she was turning to head off although she was pausing for a moment to look back and kiss her lips, and blowing out a kiss towards those that were there.

"Very good Seraphina. As usual." came the familiar voice of her manager, a gay man by the name of Tony. This had her looking over before she spoke, "Three of the ten will go and study with professionals. The others will continue to work and improve. But I'll be sure that they all have the chance to achieve their dreams."
"Naturally. You always do. I already spoke with them and ordered one of each of their outfits in your size. And they say that they'll get them designed and shifted within the week." Tony cooed after a moment in time before he was commenting that she had a visitor. This had her looking over to see that her "brother" was standing there with a box in his hands that happened to be addressed to her. Another present from her parents it would seem.

"Thanks Damian." Seraphina, more commonly known as Seraph, told her adopted brother as she took the box from him as she followed him outside to his car. Yeah he had shown up to give her a ride back to her penthouse apartment since it was suppose to start raining that evening, and considering she had decided to walk in the first place, since it had been nice and sunny out, she didn't feel like dealing with the rain. Getting back to her place by car didn't seem to take very long at all and she was shifting to climb out of the car.

"Thanks for the ride. And I'll see you tomorrow for lunch?" Seraph questioned as she peered into the car before she closed the door. This had the young man giving a thumbs up before he spoke, "Of course. I'll come and get you around noon." With that the pair were parting ways, Seraph heading into the secure building and chiming a hello to the security guard that was there.

"Welcome back Seraph." the man greeted and pushed the up button for her, and once the elevator had arrived she was stepping onto it and traveling up to the top floor to the penthouse apartment that was up there. Once she arrived she was using her key to unlock her door and heading inside the spacious and beautifully decorated space.

The orange haired female did end up going over and sitting on the couch and opening up the box to see what her parents had found and sent her this time. "What on earth....?" she couldn't help but question when she spotted the necklace that was in the box. It was the gemstone that had her questioning. It was a strange yet beautiful mix of onyx and ruby. She read the note briefly before she was taking the necklace out of the box that it was in, just holding it up.

Ebon had been waiting in the necklace for a suitable host. His previous host was an older woman. He needed ripe flesh though, young flesh. He found out that his host had a young daughter so he used his magic to have her send the necklace to her hoping that she would be suitable. Oh boy was he right, she was more than suitable. She had a wonderful body, and her flesh was ripe. She was beautiful to. Maybe if she survived his summoning when the time came he could make her into his bride.

He had to wait for her to be alone though. He waited until she was laying on the couch and looking deep into the stone. He had heard her name from her parents. So he said it as she looked into the stone "Seaphina" in a low dark whisper. Though before she had a chance to react the stone let out a bright red flash. Ebon transported Seraph's mind into the stone with him. Once the flashed dimmed he body would be limp on the couch looking as if she was sleeping.

Though she would wake up inside the stone with him. She would find himself chained to the top of a flat rock. Her surroundings looked like an infinite red void. In front of her was Ebon crawling on top of her. "Hello there you pretty thing. My name is Ebon Indukala, and you are going to be my servant from now on" Ebon said as he ripped open the clothes that was barely keeping her breast in. "First comes first, you will offer your body and flesh to me whether you like it or not" Her told her.

Seraph had gone from staying at the gem before everything just seemed to flash briefly. It was as if she had briefly blacked out, or spaced out for a moment, although upon opening her eyes she noticed that she was in some strange place. Definitely not her home anymore and she found that she was chained to a rock, a male, who introduced himself as Ebon, was straddling her. He was stating that she was going to be his servant whether she liked it or not. "Fuck off. I belong to me, myself, and I." Seraph hissed in an annoyed voice, even after he had ripped her dress. Okay this was just some strange fucked up dream and she was going to wake up from it at any point in time, that was the only thing that she could tell herself mentally.

Ebon smiled as she tried to struggle and say to let her go. "Oh trust me, you will learn to love me, and the powers I give you for being my servant. In time you will come to worship and adore me" Ebon told Seraph. He then leaned down and began to suck on her chest. He started off my twirling his tongue around her nipples. Once Seraph's nipples where nice and hard Ebon began to slid his tongue up and down her breast. He coating her plump bossom with saliva. Then when he had licked enough he opened his mouth wide and began to suck on one of them "Hmmmmmssssccckkkkk".

While he sucked hard on her breast, Ebon moved one of his hands down into her pants and began to rub Seraphs pussy. Slowly moving his fingers up and down her soft folds until she was nice and wet. He then moved his lips from he breast and said "I love human pussy, its the best". He then went back to sucking and slurping hard on her nipples as he slid two fingers up inside her.

Seraph did attempt to struggle although there wasn't really any getting away from the chains, at least not without severely hurting herself. Although that was a very viable option. Yet again... there was no way that this was actually happening. It was all just a very fucked up dream! "Fuck off. I would never love you. And newsflash weirdo, we don't do servants in this day and age. Get with the damn program. Now get your filthy fucking hands off of me!" Seraph exclaimed, obvious irritation yet fear in her voice. No she wasn't giving into him whatsoever, and she was for the most part ignoring the touching. Unfortunately for him she wasn't quite a virgin at all. Ex-boyfriend had been an asshole but that wasn't a story that she would talk about to anybody at all.

"You may not want it but once you get a taste of the power I can give you, I believe you will change your mind." He said as he felt her pussy beginning to get wet. He then moved down her body and in the same motion removed her small shorts and thong in one go. She was now completely exposed to him. He took a good sniff of her cunt before giving it a soft lick.

He then slid his tongue up inside her pussy, spreading open her soft folds with his thumbs are her forcible entered her body. His tongue explored the inside of her body, rubbing around on the soft velvet walls of her pussy. As he sucked and slurped out her juices he moved one hand to her clit. He then began to rub on tease the sensitive nerves on her clit as his tongue and lips worked on her hole. "What a nice tasty pussy!"

Seraph just glared at him before she spat, "My mind will not be easily changed. Now release me!" No this brave facade would only last for so long that much she knew, but she also wasn't going to give into him at all. One had to admit that he was smart on chaining arms and ankles, otherwise he would have kicked, and rather hard. Typically Seraph didn't take to holding back, especially if she was able to fight back, although right now she was rather helpless. Much to her dismay. But she could still fight against him in her own way.... basically ignoring him. The fact that she couldn't seem to wake up from this strange fucked up dream, told her that something more supernatural was going on at the time.

It may have been years since Ebon had been with a woman, but his skills at making a woman swoon had not deteriorated. Finally she was no longer able to hold back and he heard her moan. By now Ebon's lips where covered in juices. His tongue then slide out of her before getting up onto his knees. Seraph would then see it, his huge massive 14 inch demon cock. The cock that would steal her virginity. "I cannot wait to make you my woman" Ebon told her.

Ebon grabbed her thighs and positioned his cock at her entrance, then in one rough motion he force all 14 inches up inside her. A loud moan came out of his mouth as he felt his girthy cock rip his way through Seraph's cunt. "OH SHIT!! YOUR SO TIGHT!!" Ebon moaned out.

Yeah sure after a while Seraph had ended up moaning but that didn't necessarily mean that she liked anything that was happening at that point in time. No this was rape at its finest, especially when he was actually shoving his cock inside of her. This actually had her giving a slight whimper of pain. This is when she was grateful that she wasn't a virgin or it would have hurt a shit ton more she was certain. The orange haired female just looked away from him, tears blurring her eyes although she refused to let them actually fall.

Ebon began to pump his hips into her, he was rough and hard. He chains clanked against the rock as he fucked her hard. Seraph's breast bounce back and forth from the force of his strong muscles thrusting into her. Moaning loudly Ebon keep going, hard, fast, merciless. After 10 minutes of relentless pistoning his cock in and out of Seraph's raw swollen pussy Ebon was already almost there. "OH SHIT I AM GOING TO CUM!!!" Ebon moaned out loudly. It was soon, Seraph's tight cunt, combined with her hot body was to much for Ebon. He had waited to many years for this, a perfect virgin cunt to plunder.

He then came deep inside of her, though when he did she would feel a burning on her lower back right above her behind. When woke she would find a tattoo on her lower back in an ancient language, that she was now able to read. The inscription on her back was Demon Queen. After he finished he pulled his cock out of her and cum gushed out all over the rock. "You now belong to me, and in time you will come to crave more power from me" Ebon said to her. He then let her mind return to her body. Though when she woke up she would find marks on her wrist from the chains, cum and blood gushing out of her pussy, and the inscription on her lower back. She would also find that she was no longer able to remove the necklace and the Demon Lord had bond himself to her.

Tears streamed down Seraph's cheeks although there wasn't a whole lot that she could really do to try and get away from him. No she had to endure the rape, but she was grateful when it was finally over. The feeling of his cum dripping from between her legs was something that she ignored, as was the burning in her lower back. No all she did was more or less glare at him, especially when he stated that she would come to crave more power from him. "As if I would crave power from a monster." she spat after a moment in time. Although when she was allowed to wake up again she discovered that it hadn't been a dream at all. The marks on her wrists, the cum in her panties... even that faint burning sensation on her back. This actually had her putting her hands to her mouth to hide the sob of horror. That realization many woman had after they had been raped, although it wasn't as if she could go to the police or anything. Seraph just got to her feet after a bit and hurried off to her bathroom and was starting the shower, turning it up to the usual hot temperature that she liked. "Fucking monster. Just as bad as Tyler." she mumbled more to herself and was stripping down, and stepping into the shower, just closing her eyes.

Ebon watched from her mind as she felt her tattoo, she didn't know but he was now inside her body. He could see and feel everything she could. He also had direct access to her mind. She was to be his Queen when he finally escaped. As she just let the water run on her Ebon decided it was time to show her taste of the power he planned on giving to her.

"Seraph my Queen" Ebon whispered to her. "I know you seek power and I will give it to you" He said now in a louder voice. As he spoke the water coming off of her body began to levitate. Eventually it began to form into a large shape in front of her. Then the shape began to take the form a person, no a demon. The water pooled itself into his form Until a water version of Ebon was in front of her. He could tell she was startled and afraid. "As my Queen let me give you a gift. When you concentrate and focus on your eyes you will be able to hypnotize other humans into doing your bidding. All you have to do is look into their eyes and focus. Wait for their eyes to flash red for a second then they will do as you please. Though in order for me to continue to give you power you must give your body to me. When you rest I will take you back into the jewel with me. There you will give me your body in return for power." Ebon said before the water form of him feel to the floor of the shower splashing every where.

"Go fuck yourself." was all Seraph could mumble when the strange shape of the person formed in shower, which had her glaring towards it for a moment in time. "I want of your gifts. I want nothing to do with you. Ever." She spoke in a dark voice before she was actually swinging a hand towards the water form soon before it had just collapsed on its own. No she wanted nothing to do with damn demon and she made it very evident at that point in time. After a little bit she was emerging from her shower and wrapping a towel around herself.

"No I think I would rather keep fucking you Seraph" Ebon replied to her before disappearing. What Seraph didn't know was that Ebon had taken the time to form a bond with her body, a strong one at that. He would now be able to make her feel things and speak to her when ever he wanted. Over time he would be able to even use her body as a vessel to release his magic. Though right now he was limited to a mere drop of water in the oceans that was his power. Though it was more than enough for him to kill a human or 10.

"Go find somebody else's life to fuck up, stay the fuck out of mine. You are worse than my ex-boyfriend and he was an abusive piece of shit." Seraph snapped before she was shutting off the shower and wrapping a towel around herself. Although strangely enough he was in for a mild surprise when he found that she was able to more easily keep him out of his mind than most people he had encountered. Perhaps because of the fact that her family were demon hunters, and that were a few things they had insisted on her learning, even if she refused to become a demon hunter herself. That was too much of a headache, and stopped her from living her dream. Seraph grabbed her phone when it went off and answered it. "Yo hoe, come out and party with me." came the familiar voice of her best friend, Clara. This had her giving a faint chuckle before she cooed, "Sounds good to me. Lets get dinner first and figure out where we want to go." "Totes. See you at the usual place." Clara's voice hummed through the phone and Seraph was making a noise of agreement before they were hanging up with each other. With that she was going to her walk in closet and looking through her clothes. In the end she was settling on a pair of short shorts and a bralette, before she was pulling on a pair of knee eye boots.

Her tops: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/86/e5/61/86e5614d7b4791af2080ab067cda05d3.jpg

Ebon just laughed at Seraph's response still talking in her head he said "You know I could kill him for you? no... I will kill him.... the only person who gets to bang you up from now on is me". Ebon watched from inside of Seraph and the crystal. "God what an annoying human girl... seriously.. this is why I don't have any friends" Ebon mumbled. Though as Seraph got dressed Ebon then began to comment on her outfit saying "Oh I like that, would be fun to bend you over and have my way with you, with that sexy looking boots huh?"

"Fuck off. And you probably don't have any friends because you are a fucking asshole." was all Seraph could say before she was grabbing at her purse and keys, heading out of her penthouse so that she could get going. As she was headed down in the elevator, a few guys ended up getting on on the fourth floor. She more or less ignored them, although she was well aware that they were demon hunters. They had been sent there to keep an eye on her by her parents. "Sera.... You reek of demon." one of them spoke after a moment in time which had her making a tone of acknowledgement although by that point in time, she had completely blocked off anything that the damn demon decided he wanted to say. "Yep. Damn demon is in my fucking head. Lovely, huh?" she spoke after a moment in time which had the guys looking at each other. "Careful with that. There are a few priests wandering around nearby, attempting to catch the female demon living in our apartment complex. I'm sure they will sense that power right away.... I swear demons are stupid." one of them spoke after a moment in time. This had Seraph giving a nod before she was stepping back as the elevator doors open and another female stepped onto the elevator. Speaking of another demon.... a demon in human form. "Hey there Risa. Long time no see." Seraph spoke and was giving the red haired female a hug, who gave a slight chuckle and cooed, "Good to see you as well."

"I don't need friends, they get in the way" Ebon replied. Ebon just listen to the men talk though when one called demon's stupid he got mad an decided to last out. Once Risa was in the elevator Ebon Used his magic to make the mans who had called demon's stupid blow right off. His blood splattered all over the side of the elevator. The soon the blood moved around to form the words "Be careful of who you call Stupid pathetic human, or next I will take off your head". He then said to Seraph "The only reason I didn't kill him, is because he protects you... otherwise he would be dead. Tell your human pets to hold there tongues. Now that I have a medium I can use some of my powers"

Seraph probably would have gotten splattered with blood, at Risa not waved a hand and a slight barrier formed between the other two humans and the person who had gotten blown up more or less. "I'm sorry love that you are stuck with a psychotic demon." Risa cooed after a moment in time which had the orange haired female questioning, "Aren't you a royal? Can't you get him out of my damn head." "Unfortunately not. It sadly doesn't work like that. Especially since it seems he has already claimed you as his. Damn pervert." Risa spoke before she was looking at the injured human before she was giving a small sigh, and waving a hand to reverse the damage. Although when the elevator was opening she was grabbing Seraph and drawing her back against the wall, behind the two men before she spoke in a low voice, "The person getting on is a damn priest."

As Seraph refereed to her as a royal Ebon scoffed "A royal? yeah right. My father was the demon king before me, and I was his only child. Any Royal after us is fake, a fake Royal could never have any power over me. Also calling me a pervert? I take what I want when I want, that's all their is to it." Though once the priest came in Ebon just smiled and used his powers to conceal the demonic energy inside of Seraph. The last thing he wanted was for something to happen to her, after all she was his vessel and he had choosen her to be his queen. Even if she was unwilling now, he planned on turning her to his side over time.

Seraph just looked at Rise for a moment in time and repeated what the demon in her head had said. This had Risa giving a shrug before she spoke, "Shame he doesn't know the truth that he isn't an only child. I know exactly who is in your head now that you state that. My elder brother Ebon. He killed our parents, not that I really feel terrible about it. I was the unorthodox princess that was always off on adventures and rarely within the palace, especially after I got older. After a while I just left and decided not to return, gave my poor handmaidens a heart attack. But my guardian was at least able to keep up with me. He is around here somewhere as well." "Oh Alexei?" Seraph questioned which had Risa giving a nod. Soon enough they were able to leave the elevator which had Seraph grabbing Risa's hand and the pair were racing off the elevator, the two hunters following after at a slower pace, although they were going their own separate direction after that point in time.

After hearing Risa's story Ebon just laughed "I have no sister, this demoness is full of shit. I am not falling for her tricks. Probably just taking advantage of the fact I killed everyone who could have proved her as a lier." He responded telling Seraph. Yes it would take more than words to convince the sealed demon king that the woman before them was his sister. A lot more than words, and time as well.

Seraph completely tuned out what Ebon had said, or if she did hear him she didn't acknowledge him whatsoever. She walked along with Risa and just listened as the female told her about a few stories of what she remembered from her childhood. Including a few stories about Ebon himself from when he was younger, stuff that in all reality only family would know about. "Risa. Come clubbing with me tonight." Seraph spoke after a moment in time which had the demoness giving a faint chuckle before she spoke, "Sure I have nothing better to do. Nero will probably tail us, as usual." "I don't care. Nero is fun to be around. Plus this way I have no need to worry about getting drugged." Seraph pointed out which had Risa giving a faint chuckle of agreement. It was strange how well Risa and Seraph got along, despite Risa being a demon, and Seraph being from a demon hunter family. But it did prove that all demons weren't that bad.

Even after hearing the stories Ebon wasn't convinced. He couldn't believe that he had a sister... no for years he had believed he had finished every member of his family. Even if the stories where oddly specific and family only know-how he couldn't be convinced.... more like he wouldn't let himself be. For now he just laid back in the red world he had been confined to, just allowing the girls to talk about this clubbing thing. Ebon wasn't sure exactly what it was, though he was sure it had something to with music and dancing. So for now he would just lay back and wait to see what was going to happen for the night.

Back
Top Bottom