Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I wish I had a sister ( Lan Moore x thewhiterabbit )

she continued to suck on his cock with no sign of milk and now he was trusting into her tight and young throat. she only looked up at him choking every now and then as he slid a little to far into her inexperienced throat. her eyed teared up a little as she looked at him was this fun she thought.

Lan's hands petted her ears a bit, before he really began to cum, moaning a bit as he did, his juices spraying out of him. He falt so good, he wondered if maybe he had hurt her while he did that, maybe he hadn't thought about his sister.

She choked a bit on the cum but smiled up at her brother "did not taste like mild" she told him ans she knelt the here ears and tale getting wet. "what now brother" she asked licking the side of his face and leaning against his body. "did you like that brother" she asked excited.

Lan leaned against her and smiled, 'Yes.. it felt good sis." His lips then softly kissed her,"But this is out secret ok?" He wasn't sure if it was wrong or not, but something inside him told him it was so for now he didn't want her to maybe find a strange and tell them, "And only we can do it alright?"

She nodded her head up and down she was only for him anyways it was not like any one would ask them to milk them. "SO what now brother" she asked eager to please he newest and only family member that she knew. "what can i do to make you happy" she asked almost jumping up and down in front of him her head coming up to her chest.

Lan smiled and turned off the water, "Let's go to my bed, We can play there together." He wanted to check her body out, he wanted to know more about her, more about what made her, her. He had to find a way to make her feel the way he did.

she followed him on all fours naked like a cat would do knowing no better then a cat would her memories sealed away. "bed, is bed good" she asked with a smile as she climbed into his bed laying at the food in a ball.

Lan put his arms around her, 'yes it's very comfy." He then moved the cover, "It's warmer under the covers though, why don't you lay with me?"

she looked at him for a moment tilting he small head then climbed under the blankets with him "it is a little i guess" she admitted. "good night" she told him not knowing what he wanted.

Lan didn't mind, he got under the covers as he looked her over a little. He then went between her legs, looking at her vaginal area only for a second before he got close and began to lick it. He thought if it felt good on him, maybe it felt good on her. His tongue going between her slit as he licked.

She placed he hands on his head the feeling was like nothing she had ever experienced "what are, you doing brother" she was trying not to be to loud she was sure that this would become a secret as well. "feel good brother" she moaned.

Lan didn't answer, he wasn't sure how to, his tongue just licking her more and more, playing with her clit.His hands rubbed her legs, it was a strange taste but one he liked. His licking continued, wanting to please her, seeming she too was enjoying this attention.

grabbing his head she began to thrust her young sex into his mouth not knowing the reason for doing it. she smiled and began to pur a little bit curling her tail up to the base of her cut ass while all the while thrusting onto his mouth.

Lan licked and sucked at her his hands traveling up her body, moving his tongue faster. His fingers made it up over her tits, him rubbing them a bit as he felt them a bit hard.

she began to do something weird she was leaking all over her brothers face quickly she turned a deep shade, or deeper shade of red. "please stop i think i am peeing" unused to what was happening to her body.

Lan didn't stop, he continued to lick her, letting it get on his face. He was liking her noises, his fingers rubbing her small nipples. He wasn't sure what he wanted to do, he just felt a heat inside he needed to extinguish.

she continued to pur feeling him move around on her sex it was a good feeling but she was sure he needed something "brother,,,ahah brother" she could not say anything beyond that point lost in a mess of noises.

Lan moved up and kisses her passionately. His body pressed against hers, his cock touching against her vagina, loving the feeling, not sure why yet.

she did not push him away but she was confused "what are you doing brother" she asked doing the math that thing would never fit into her "to small" she spoke.

Lan wasn't sure what she meant, he then thought about it. Could his member go inside her? It seemed perfect when he thought about it, like when it was in her mouth, still it might be too small. It was worth a try, trying to stick his cock into her small tight pussy.

she knew what sex was not that she had ever had it but she knew that one thing went into another. "ok brother' she waited holding her breath she was so small and while not huge he was very big down there.

Lan started to think she was right. He moved his hand down between her legs, his finger going inside of her as he began to finger her, moving his finger inside her, to see how it felt.

It was a bit tight but nothing she could not easily deal with she sat there trying to get used to something going inside of her "is this sex brother" masturbation hat not been covered in her lessons or available memories. maybe she had been to young when she died and her soul was recycled.

Lan blushed as he thought about it, maybe it was,"Yes.. I think." He rubbed her faster, his finger playing with her clit. His mouth went to her tit, sucking on it softly. He the smiled, "It;s our secret"

she nodded moaning a little she was still not used to her small body and all the things that it could do and could be done to it. "You like Me brother" she asked between gasps and moans of pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom