Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I wish I had a sister ( Lan Moore x thewhiterabbit )

Lan Moore

Supernova
Lan was laying in the grassy field near his home late at night, his blue eyes staring up at all the stars in the sky. He had been a very lonely child for a long time, having been home schooled, the nearest neighbors being a bunch of old ranchers for miles, and no kids his age. At age 16, he had gotten use to being alone by now, use to the home schooling, and use to working to keep his farm going for years. His body was pretty tanned and muscular from the work, and he usually would sleep the night at the barn, mostly because he had gotten use to it, preferring it over the house and getting use to the loneliness. His brushed back his long black hair when he saw a shooting star, he was a little too old to believe in wishing on a shooting star, but he couldn't help but want his wish to come true. He looked around, seeing only a cat near by and a few animals, the light of the house in the distance and then spoke out loud, "I wish I had a sister... one that would always want to be around me... one that loved me.... one that would do any thing to make me feel great..." He then felt silly saying those things out loud, besides it was getting hot even at night in the summer.

Ivy was born from a flower a tiger striped cat girl with a very young body and the desire to please her brother. She was made for him by a wishing star to be his girl she would do anything to make him happy. The star had workers one was a troll name Seiner who carried Ivy in a basket made of wicker. He walked up to the house and rang the bell the sleeping Ivy in the basket and a note in his large club like hand. "Damn humans always wishing up things as if the universe was made for the alone" The star was a pure thing having no idea what a 16 year old would do with a magically created sister. A girl with green eye and brown hair who was innocent and as pure as the snow that fell around them that night. He could see in the window the boy at the fire no TV he must really like nature. "come on boy i have other wishes to make come true" grumbled the troll as the girl began to stir.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs32/f/2008/209/b/f/Tiger_Girl___DO2008_Book_Cover_by_Kouken.jpg">http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs32/f/2008/ ... Kouken.jpg</a><!-- m -->

Lan's ear seem to perk up when he heard something. It was very silent around this place, he knew when something had changed. He ran towards the door with a bit of a sigh, "Of course no one else is gonna answer, Just let Lan get it..." He seemed to half complain to him self, half just stating the way life was. He didn't look through the peak hole of window, in such a small town where most people knew every one he didn't even think twice about it. He opened the door, his eyes opening wide when he saw the figure in front of him, something like this didn't seem real, still he didn't run away or scream, 'ye... yes?"

Tine Ivy weighed so little being a neko girl and a young one at that he felt the human should be able to lift her. "One sister age 13 name Ivy species Neko" The troll wanted to be on his way so he signed for the boy. he then handed over the basket with the tiger stripped neko and turned around. "make sure to treat her well" demanded the man as Ivy began to stir to life looking up at her brother. "Meow" she spoke though she could speak English she had not been given anything to say to her new brother.

Lan took the Basket with a bit of a blush on his face, "I.. I willl." Had his wish been granted? Still this wasn't exactly what he had in mind. His eyes widened, what if his parents found out? He figured he'd take her to the barn, that's when he heard her meow. He blushed, she was so cute, " Hello Ivy.." Not sure what to say to the young girl there before him.

Ivy opened her eyes she had just been made and was not used to the harsh light while she was young she was not new. she was a reclaimed soul with a clean slate she had once been a girl who died in a fire. "meow" she said leaning up she licked his face her eyes adjusting to the brightness of the room. She wore a collar around her neck that said property of Lan Ivy female neko 143 years old. a list fell out along with a few toys one a ball of yarn she began to play with much like a cat would play.

Lan blushed when he was hugged, then began picking up the things so she wouldn't love them, "Ivy, come with me." He said as he took her hand, he had to lead he out to the barn, there he might be able to hide her, though not sure for how long. She seemed so innocent, so young, so sweet. It was strange to think of her as a sister, then again he wasn't sure how to think about any of this.

She followed him on all fours wondering what everything was called she had seen only the troll and the house. "what this" she asked as the entered the barn it was warm and covered in a thin layer of hay. she hissed at some of the other animals but nuzzled the utter of the cow for milk some knowledge was ingrained into her. "milk" she demanded unable to understand the way that the animal worked. leaning over she suckled at the utter which annoyed the bovine enough to get it to move out o f her reach.

Lan blinked as he looked at her, 'it's a barn." He blushed when he saw he sucking on the cow's tit, he wasn't sure why but he found it interesting at first. He went close and pet her head, 'I'll get you some milk sis..." He paused for a second, realizing what he had called her. He shook it off and grabbed a clean bucket, beginning to milk the cow, keeping it steady, it seemed use to him.

Ivy place her hands on the side of the bucket watching her star brother milk the cow "It good" she asked with the limited words that she knew. "milk brother" she asked. in every way sh was her sister only she was not carried in his mother. she watched him her lessons had included many thing including footage of brother. There had been no sound so she only knew what he looked like and nothing more "where mama and papa" she asked

Lan poured the milk and a cup for her, "They're probably in their room, they're... going through things." He said, his parents seeming to be fighting more and more lately. He stayed close, to make sure she could hold the cup correctly. Lan's eyes seemed to look into her, she had beautiful eyes, he wanted to touch her ears, but he thought ti would be rude and weird.

She held the cup in her hands leaning it so she could take the milk out with her tongue she tired but got very little. "You have a saucer" she asked watching him look very close at her she smiled and licked his nose. "what would you like brother" she asked placing the cup in her head balancing it like a seal. she moved closer had he asked he anything she would have done it without thinking or saying no. "big brother what do you want" she asked balancing the cup careful not to drop a single drop of the milk.

Lan blushed a bit, he wasn't sure what he wanted, he just found her cute. He then sighed, " Well I think I better get cleaned up now that I think about it." He said as he looked at her, he wondered what she would wear later on, he didn't have clothing for her. He then hoped the basket had some, looking through it.

The basket was filled mainly with costumes more like you would find for Halloween then anyone would wear all year long. She could clean herself like any cat but he master wanted to clean her up maybe a bath. she shivered but did not let on that like all cats she hated the water. "clean clean" she spoke wondering when she had gotten dirty quickly she began to take of all of her cloths and throw them at Lan.

Lan blushed as he looked at her naked body, 'Want... want to take a shower with me?" He asked as he began to get undressed. They would have to take a shower out here, it was big enough for both of them, but he wasn't sure she knew how to use it. He took off all his clothes, "Come with me." he said as he lead the way.

She followed him on all fours her body exposed to the cool air sh watched him get in and turn on the water. "ok" she stood up slowly climbing into the shower and then hiding in the corner as not to get too wet. her hair, which she had little of was like her fur and thus should stay dry. "A''' clean, Ivy all clean' she spoke holding out her clean hands.

Lan blushed as he grabbed the soap, "I'll help clean you alright?" His hands went to her sides, softly soaping her up, finding it strange as he was so close to her naked body, being turned on, and erect.

she placed a finger on the head of his cock not sure what i was he had touched it himself many times before. "clean" she spoke bringing her hand up and down it as she had seen him do in the shower from the tapes. "Make soap come out make clean" she spoke her eyes fixed on his.

Lan moaned a bit, what was she doing? He didn't stop her, he loved the feeling. He pressed closer to her, blushing and he kissed her lips softly, his hand soapy and rubbing her pussy softly.He knew very little about sex, but he knew enough to know where she would probably feel good.

She blushed knowing even less about sex and not being all human she was sure she should moan, it helped that it felt good. "Meow ooow" she moaned not sure how human females did it sometimes not having sound sucked. she then knelt down licking his cock all over getting the cum of off it.

Lan blushed more wehen she licked it, he couldn't help it, it was like extinct. His petted her head, "Mm take it in your mouth, it has milk for you."

She looked up at him the stuff had been clear but he was her brother "milk" she poked it then took the tip into her small mouth. she sucked on it like the cow tit only her brother did not move away from her. "no milk" she asked looking at her brothers mutant single other wondering where the milk was.

Lan petted her head, "Just keep on sucking on it sis." He smiled down at her, loving the feel of her mouth around his member.

She looked up at him with those innocent eyes sucking on his cock waiting for the milk to come out of it. She was sure men did not have milk but if that is what he told her she would have believed catchup came from there. "yes brother' she said licking of more cum he was leaking and it was not milk at least yet.

Lan moaned a bit as he petted her head, moving his hips against her mouth, feeling soo good, he felt he could come any moment. He started to get the feeling he shouldn't be doing this, not with his sister, still he couldn't stop.

Back
Top Bottom