Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dark Elf and The Dragon (Johnizbeast and GuardianAngel)

Right before falling asleep Royce said to Navayni "Make sure not to leave without me, just wake me up if she tries to leave so I can come with you two." With that Royce had fallen asleep quickly passing out from a long days worth of travel. Once morning came Royce woke up and stretched out before heading over to the bed where the two sisters had been in before he feel asleep. "Good morning you two!" He said as he walked over.

"She isn't going to try and leave." Navayni spoke after a moment in time before she was curling up and falling asleep herself. It wasn't long before Arivanya was joining her in the bed. This is how Royce would find them as well, cuddled on one of the beds. The pair did rouse a bit when they heard Royce speak although Arivanya was burying her head back into the pillow and mumbling something under her breath, something about it being to early in the morning. While she did that Navayni was just blinking a bit before she was taking to hiding under the blanket as well, mumbling that it was too early as well. Yeah they weren't really morning people. And it was Navayni that was worse about it than Arivanya. She hated being woken up early, and tended to get very grumpy and irritable with whoever woke her up. Arivanya on the other hand just brushed it off and continued on.

Royce looked at the twins sleeping there and couldn't help but wish he was right in between both of them. Then again what man wouldn't want to be in between the two beautiful dark elf twins resting in front of him. Though he shook his head to get those thoughts out. Royce couldn't help but think the two girls where nothing but adorable as they looked as they struggled to wake up in the morning. After chuckling a bit he said "Well if you two want to sleep longer that is fine, I will order us some breakfast. maybe the smell will help wake up you two sleeping beauties". With that Royce called up one of the Bar maidens and had her made them some break feast, For him he orders eggs and ham. For them he ordered fresh pancakes with fruit inside of them knowing how much they did not like meat.

"It is too early, hate mornings." Navayni groaned before burrowing under the blankets, and was curling into Arivanya's side, who was just chuckling at her twin's antics. She on the other hand was sitting on and brushing some of her white hair from her face and readjusting her pajama top. It seemed like her clevage had attempted to escape her top, not that she had really allowed it to. "Navayni isn't a morning person at all." was all Arivanya could say after a moment in time, already know that not even the smell of breakfast was going to help. Yet again she had to wonder what time it was at that point in time. Usually her twin was up around 10am at the earliest, so anything before that was far to early.

Royce just smiled at Navayni's reaction, not being able to help chuckling himself a bit. Though when Arivayna sat up Royce couldn't help but avert his eyes to her chest hoping to catch a glimpse of her breast. Though it seemed he would not be so lucky, and soon she was speaking to him so Royce turned his attention to her face before saying "Well that's fine, the temple isn't going anywhere and we have breakfast here for us. Its about 930, 945. We can just eat while we wait for Navayni to wake up".

Arivanya just looked towards him for a moment in time before she spoke, "Yeah she definitely is going to be more awake or sociable until about ten." With that she was giving a faint chuckle before she was moving a bit, more like trying to move away from her sister.

Royce chuckled before saying "Well to bad I cannot get in on any of the cuddling, just try not to make me jealous". Soon Royce began to eat his breakfast making sure the girls where brought fruit and bread along with some juice.

Arivanya just raised an eyebrow although she didn't say much of anything after that point in time, just shook her head and let it go after that point in time. She was looking towards the person that came in with their food after a while and was poking at her sister, telling her that breakfast was there.

Royce just shook his head and smiled at Arivanya, before the food arrived. Once it did Obsidian said "So we need to decide a marching order. For when we walk through the temple. I was thinking I would be upfront, Navayni would be in the middle and you would be in the rear. I think that would be safest for everyone. What do you two think?"

"Works for us." the twins chimed together before they were thanking the person that had brought the food into the room. After that Navayni was taking to nibbling on a piece of bread, now that she was slightly more awake... but only because of the food.

Royce smiled and nodded at their reply before continuing on to finish their breakfast. Once they where all finished Royce got up and stretched. "You girls ready to go to the temple and check things out?" He asked grabbing his things preparing to leave.

"Yeah, lets get going." the twins nodded before they were getting up, although Navayni was fussing over her hair a bit, which had Arivanya chuckling a bit and telling her to sit down, that she would get it brushed for her.

"I think your hair looks pretty no matter what Navayni" Royce said as Arivanya brushed her hair. Once Navayni's hair was brushed Royce set out with the twins calling their horses and setting out for the temple. As they road Royce said to Arivanya "Like we talked about, any ancient text, scrolls and spells are all yours Arivanya, any treasures belong to me. Speaking of which Navayni, anything your interested in?"

Arivanya was giving a nod before she spoke, "Sounds good to me." With that she was looking towards her twin to see if there was anything that she was interested in, although it didn't seem like there was. Not that she could think of anyways. If anything she was just more going with, because she didn't want to stay at the inn alone.

Royce just smiled and nodded "Well if you see anything you like Navayni let me know". With that they traveled on horse for about 2 hours before reaching what looked like an old stone building covered in moss and forest. "Well this looks like it" Royce said before getting off his horse and turning to the two sisters.

deep_jungle_by_3dlandscapeartist-d9217kg.jpg
https://pre00.deviantart.net/77de/th/pre/f/2015/201/5/f/deep_jungle_by_3dlandscapeartist-d9217kg.jpg

After two hours they had most definitely arrived at the place, and already Arivanya was dismounting from her horse. There was a faint smile on her lips before she was mumbling something about already feeling the magic that radiated off of this place. Navayni was just giving a faint giggle at her twin before she was sliding down off of her horse as well.

Royce smiled at the two "It seems that your as excited as I am Arivayna!" With that he began to walk forward with the two girls. There was most definitely a mysterious vibe around the place, occasionally a wolf could be seen moving around. Then as they got closer one could see surrounding the temple where statues of wolves covered in moss. Then at the entrance of the temple was a large wolf head with its mouth open. "Ready for an adventure?" Royce asked the ladies before readying to go in.

Back
Top Bottom