Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dark Elf and The Dragon (Johnizbeast and GuardianAngel)

Arivanya looked over towards Royce before giving a small shrug then spoke, "Eh I'm so use to being blamed for stuff that I had nothing to do with. And please.... an entire kingdom coming after me.... I'll watch them all burn." There was a dark grin on her lips at that point in time before she went back to focusing to leading them. Eventually after a few hours of riding, Vanderfall could be spotted in the distance.

Royce laughed at Arivanya's reply "Well you think the same way I do, I think we are going to get along very well". Vanderfall was built up into the large tree's of the dense forest. Most of the houses and building where built of wood off the ground. Anything on the ground surface seemed to be merely built in order to help one get up into the small city that was built up high into massive trees of the Vanderfall forest. Royce quickly led their horses to the near by tavern. Under the tree's he tied his horse up to a staple that was set up for tavelers. After helping Navyni down from the horse he held her hands and said "Stay close to me, guys tend not to hit on girls who they think are with a man. I just would prefer to avoid what happened at the last tavern we where in."

Image of Vanderfall: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/cf/31/70/cf31702fba81f1d13fd24ab32f518793.jpg

Navayni just looked around for a moment in time before she was dismounting the horse, and giving a faint nod when Royce mentioned to stay close so that she didn't get hit on, wanting to avoid what had happened at the last tavern. "Ari. No hexing anybody." Navayni told her sister after the female was swinging down off of her horse, although she didn't tie up her horse at all. It wasn't as if her horse was going to wander off, and she wasn't overly concerned about anybody stealing her horse. They could try but the creature was very particular about who she let ride her, Arivanya being the only one. And probably Navayni since the female was the twin of her owner. "Umm.... yeah no promises." Arivanya mumbled before she was sashaying off towards the tavern that was there. You wanted information on anything, the tavern was the place to go.

At Arivanya's reply Royce just sighed "Yeah lets just try to take it easy in here. It will be hard to find a welcomed place if every where we go, things get destroyed. Honestly traveling around with a bounty on our heads is going to make this trip very painful. Let's not try to make it any bigger than it already is." Royce replied as they walked into the tavern. He then went down and sat at a table with the two Dark elf women. "For now we just sit and listen, it would be rude of us to start questioning as soon as we walked in... lets just order some drinks and food". Pretty soon a bar maiden came to them and said "What will you have travelers?". Royce soon replied "I will take a large mug of ale please, along with an entire boar".

Arivanya gave a small shrug before she spoke, "This particular tavern, they more or less ignore bounties. This mind as well be a safe haven for those with bounties on their heads. Take those three over there. All three of them have bounties on their heads of some sort. And there are wanted posters up but nobody does anything." With that she was nodding towards a few guys sitting at a table, keeping it very casual. Navanyi mumbled, "Maybe because they are scary." This had her twin scoffing a bit before she was commenting, "Not really." With that the twins were turning their attention towards the bar maiden as well, and taking to ordering. Anything that didn't have meats, and juices were the preferred drinks at that point in time.

Royce nodded "Well that is good to know, at least we don't have to worry about bounty hunters here. I am sure they would be welcome in a safe haven like this." Though at Navayni's comment he said "Don't worry Navayni me and Arivanya will protect you if anything happens, so just relax and enjoy yourself." Once they where served food Royce smiled watching them eat their veggies and juice. "Well it seems we have very different taste don't we?" Royce said as he feasted on his boar and mug of ale.

Soon the bar maiden came back though and asked for the money. Royce then pulled open his pouch which oddly wasn't filled with an assort of bronze, silver and gold like most adventures pouches. No it was filled with platinum coins. Nothing but pure platinum, and he just handed a single platinum coin to the bar maiden and said "That should cover all of our cost right?" The Bar maiden seemed to be astonished to be handed such a precious coin. "Oh well thank you.." She then walked away.

(Also I want it to be a secret about Royce being a dragon prince I have a specific time I want them to find out, but of course there will be hints along the way)

"We hate meat, it is disgusting." the twins intoned at the same time. "And Ari isn't allowed to drink, not with what happened a number of years ago." Navayni giggled before she was looking pointedly at her sister. This had Arivanya pausing mid-drink of her juice before she mumbled, "Not my fault entirely. So what happened is when I was younger, back before I was exiled I had started to study dark magic, and necromancy. I had decided to travel to the demon realm and a few of the demons got me really drunk. The king and queen were more furious with them than they were me, especially since I may have accidentally brought back an ancient foe that was more in a statis than actually dead." Navayni was giggling before she spoke, "But now you have a very loyal demon bodyguard." "It is true. A deal was struck with the king and queen. He would be allowed to continue to roam and live but.... he had to become my servant and protect me, until my death." Arivanya spoke after a moment in time as she finished her juice.

As Royce nibbled on his meat he heard them reply and chuckled "Well that's fine but I am a dragon, I don't eat vegetables. I am a carnivore. so you will have to deal with my constant consumption of meat during out journey". After hearing the story about Arivanya and the demon realm Royce couldn't help but laugh. "Well it seems those demon's who got your drunk, where in for more then they thought huh? Though at least you got something out of it right?" With that it seemed that the bar maiden came back and asked for anything else they may need. Royce just smiled at her and said "Well actually we are adventurers and I was wondering if you heard any rumors of any strang happens or ancient legends"

The bar maiden put her hand to her chin and said "Well I have heard something about the near by forest temple. It is abandoned, but recently people have reported hearing strange noises and magic coming from it. Rumor had it an ancient Elven artifact is in there"

Arivanya gave a faint smirk before she cooed, "Oh they definitely came to regret that night, but I definitely don't. I got something good out of it. The demon is handy. Although I have no idea where he goes off to when he isn't needed." "How does he know when you do need him?" Navayni questioned her sister as she was popping a grape into her mouth. This had her twin looking over before she spoke, "I just speak his name." With that she just gave a small shrug before she was looking over towards the bar maiden when Royce was asking about any rumors of strange happenings. "Strange noises and magic.... God knows what could be behind that." Navayni mumbled under her breath although Arivanya was definitely curious about it, about as much as Royce more than likely.

"Anything else you can tell us about this place?" Arivanya questioned the bar maiden after a moment in time.

The bar maiden put her hand to her chin and said "Well the temple was made about 3000 years ago to honor the many wolves that use to walk the forest. During the war with the dark elves about 1500 years ago the temple was abandoned when Vanderfall become the center of the war. Of course since then Tensions between the Dark and wood elves have dwindled. Though the temple itself was never repopulated. Also the giant wolf population that the temple was devoted to is on the brink of extinction. The many years following the great war, the temple was abandoned and forgotten to time. Though about 3 years ago it was rediscovered, covered in foliage and vines. Since then many rumors have been swirling about it, everything from a bandit hide out to a haven for aggressive wolf spirits."

Navayni was just shaking her head as if she wanted to have nothing to do with it, while Arivanya was perked up completely excited to go on an adventure. "Oh.... Abandoned 3000 years ago. I wonder.... if there are any hidden spellbooks." Arivanya cooed although was giving a small yelp when her sister was kicking her under the table. This had the necromancer just leaning back in her chair although it was obvious that she was pondering many different thoughts. Oh this was going to be fun.

The bar maid replied to Arivanya and said "Honestly that place has been abandoned for so long, only the gods know what is hidden deep within the temple. Though just let me say this, it is dangerous especially at night. I recommend if you going to take such a treacherous adventure you at least rest up and go in the morning." Royce chuckled at the Bar maiden and replied "Oh trying to get us to use some more coin huh?" The bar maiden replied "Oh no the platium you provided covers your stay. I am just trying to make a good suggestion."

Royce then turned to the dark elf sisters and said "Well girls how about it? Rest up for the night after a long ride then head out in the morning?"

"I'm personally fine with waiting until the morning. No promises that Ari wouldn't venture ahead of us to explore the ruins." Navayni spoke after a moment in time which had her twin giving a small shrug. "What can I say. The more dangerous, the more fun. I just want to see what ancient texts I can find. I always looking to increase my magical knowledge." Arivanya spoke after a moment in time before she was finishing up her juice then looked towards Navayni for a brief moment in time, the other female just mumbling something under her breath. "What can I say, I'm a whore for adventure and magical knowledge." Arivanya chuckled after a moment in time.

Royce chuckled a bit at Navayni's comment about Arivayna before saying "Well she is free to do what ever she wants, though I would suggest we travel together. I promise the ancient text are all yours. I already have an extensive collection of books and text back at my place. Right now I am looking for artifacts." Once he finished eating Royce stood up and said to the bar maiden "Please make sure our room has 3 beds" The bar maiden then nodded and replied "Of course, you room will be the first one on the right, right up those stairs. It has four beds but that should be enough". Royce then thanked the bar maiden before turning back to the dark elf sisters "So Arivayna what will it be?"

Arivanya just listened to the conversation at hand before she spoke "I suppose I will stick with you guys. Have nothing better to do, and I need to make sure my precious sister stays safe." After that Navayni was making a comment that a room with two beds was fine, the twins could share a bed.

Royce smiled at Arivanya's reply and said "I am happy to hear you are going to stay with us." Royce then turned to Navayni and said "I couldn't ask two ladies to do such a thing while I had my own bed all to myself. I would rather pay for an extra bed then sully my honor" With that he walked with the two dark elf girls up stairs into their bedroom. Once inside he made his armor disappear and laid down on one of the beds.

"Not as though we would have a problem with sharing. We use to do it all the time when we were younger." Navayni commented after a moment in time before she was brushing some hair from her face. Soon enough they were arriving at the room and she was making a comment that she wanted to go and shower. This had Arivanya shooing her off towards the bathroom before she was going over and sitting on one of the beds, kicking off her shoes.

"Well your welcome to share if you want but we will still have four beds, sorry it is my honor Navayni. I don't let my honor go for anything." Royce told Navayni before they got into the room. Once Navayni exited to the bathroom Royce turned to Arivanya and said "So what kind of men is she into, your sister?"

Navayni had disappeared into the bathroom and was in the process of getting the shower started while the other two were talking. At that point in time Arivanya had pulled out a book and was looking through it when Royce was asking her what kind of men she was into. This had her giving a small shrug and spoke, "I don't know. Haven't seen her in years. Usually she strays away from the people."

Royce nodded just laying back in the bed, he then took a deep sigh before responding. "So she is shy? is she a homebody or does like to explore?" Royce implored. Though he might be making it obvious he was interested in Navayni, he didn't really care. Anyways if he wanted a head start her twin sister was probably the best person to ask about it.

Arivanya looked towards him for a moment in time before she spoke, "Lets not be trying to make moves on my sister. As for her being shy, yes she is shy, and she doesn't know how to respond to people wanting to be her friend. She was outcasted in her village to due to the fact that she couldn't use her magic, at least not without there be a negative effect on her body. Her magic was sealed away for her own protection. And amongst our people, magic is everything. Just like I was outcasted but that was only because.... I decided to step into waters nobody else dared to." With that she was shaking her head a bit to get hair out of her face before turning her attention back towards her book that was sitting in front of her.

Royce listened to Arivanya's words carefully taking mental notes of all the things Arivanya was telling him about Navayni. Once she was finally done he spoke up "Well I don't care how powerful or weak she is. I have enough power, I don't need to look for more it. Though I will say this to you.... I will not just have a one night stand with your sister. Though if I decide I want to court her, not even you will be able to get in my way. Though for now she is just a companion, and a friend. I will say the same thing about us as well. So don't get to far ahead of yourself Sorceress"

Arivanya just looked towards him for a moment in time before she spoke, "I will not be very happy to learn that my sister has been used by the likes of a male. And oh I will get in the way should she decide that she wants nothing to do with being courted and you continue to push it." She didn't even look up from the book that she was reading through, not even reacting much when Navayni came out of the bathroom. The other elf wore clean clothes and had a towel wrapped around her hair, the other towel she was throwing at her sister. Navayni wasn't at all shocked that her sister was just grabbing the towel before it could hit her, not even bothering to look up.

"Used?.... you really think I am that kind of a man don't you?" Royce said before Navayni walked back in. That made him be quiet. Not that he was shy, but he wasn't sure if he wanted to go after Navayni yet. So he thought it would be better not to say something just incase nothing became of his interest. "Well I am going to hit the hey for now. With that Royce close his eyes and quickly fell asleep.

Arivanya didn't bother to answer his question at that point in time, especially since Navayni had come out of the bathroom. With that she was getting up and heading to the bathroom as well, especially since Royce was going to sleep. She was going take a shower as well, mind as well while she could. She started the shower and stripped out of her clothing before stepping into it. While she did that, Navayni had gone over and taken to settling down on the bed that Arivanya had been sitting on. Yes she had decided that she was going to sleep with her sister, and she knew that her twin wasn't going to care. It was what made them more comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom