Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It all Started when a Gem Met a Human (MysteriousD & DaddysLittleSkank)

“Intelligence is subjective.” Peridot shrugged. “It’s possible to be intelligent when comes to certain things while lacking in other fields.”

Maddysin’s body tensed as she came. “Oh my god!” She moaned out loudly.

"Yeah, and we see that with Gems too. It's why it's improtant to change and that no one is really better than anyone else at everything," Steven noted

Amethyst smirked as she savored Maddy cumming and thus her proclaiming victory once more. "I win again," she teases

“I was more saying that because these dinosaurs were probably intelligent in other ways.” Peridot explained, as she gestured toward the tv. “Being able to track their prey does take some kind of intelligence.”

Maddysin rode the waves of pleasure before she returned her focus back to Amethyst’s cock. She began bobbing her head up and down on the tip while licking it. She then put the rest of the cock between her breasts and began tit fucking Amethyst. She was determined to make the gem cum too.

"Yeah that's true though humans also do it," Steven said as he watching some more. "What else do you wanna do?" he asked.

Amethyst was taken a bit surprised on how Maddy began titfucking her and before long, the last bit of pleasure caused her to cum all over Maddy

“Season 2?” Peridot asked, as she held up the next dvd. “Apparently it deals with time travel, something called cryptids, and something Maddysin called ‘speculative evolution’. She said some future animals show up and one is called a ‘mer-creature’ which she said is some kind of mermaid-esque ape.”

Maddysin smiles as she felt Amethyst cumming. She sat down next to her as she began wiping the cum off of her face with her fingers before licking them clean. “Your cum really does taste amazing.” She said.

Steven shrugged his shoulders as he was a bit unsure of himself of what he wanted to do.

"IIt's one of a kind after all," Amethyst responded with a smirk and findign Maddy licking her fingers to be rather hot.

Maddysin kissed Amethyst passionately after licking her fingers clean.

The next morning, Amethyst woke up to smell of breakfast. Over in the kitchen area, Maddysin was flipping pancakes while only wearing an apron.

Meanwhile, Peridot stood in front of Diego’s door and she took a deep breath before sheepishly knocking on the door.

Amethyst woke up and smirked as she stretched over to hug Maddy from behind.

Diego was a bit surrpised. It was pretty early after all, but he did go to open the door. "How are you Peridot?" Diego said as he was opening the door.

Maddysin turned her head and kissed Amethyst. “Morning, beautiful.” She said. “I’m almost done with breakfast.”

“I’m good.” Peridot replied before holding up a bag from the Big Donut. “I brought you breakfast. I read online that it’s common practice to make breakfast for someone after your first night together and since I’m not a good cook, I got you donuts.”

"Looking tasty like you," Amethyst said as she leaned in to kiss Maddy back before checking voer breakfast.

Diego looked at the donuts before realizing what Peridot was sayign. He could not help but smile. Whiel it was meant for intimacy, he apprecaited the gesture. "Yeah and I appreciate it. Come on in," he told her with a smile.

Maddysin blushed a bit. “I’m almost done cooking, if you wanted to grab some plates and silverware.”

Peridot nodded and walked in. She looked around taking in her surroundings. “Weird, I’ve only ever seen the inside of Steven’s house.” She said.

"All right," Amethyst noted with a smile as she began going over to se the table for them. She was getting more used to doig human manners and stuff like that while enjoying the quite moments with her girlfriend.

"All right, well take a look," DIego said as he gave her the tour. His apartment was nice and homey and not much stuff was in it. There was plenty of space to relax in it. "How are you feeling?" Diego was asking Peridot and making sure she was comfortable. He was feeling lonely the past few days so getting to know her more would help.

Maddysin finished cooking and put the pancakes on a platter, along with some bacon and eggs. She placed the platter on the table before going to get a drink. “Do you want milk, juice, tea...?” She asked looking in her fridge.

Peridot followed Diego through the apartment, looking at everything. She noted there were something’s the apartment had in common with Steven’s house like a bathroom, kitchen, and bed but there were things that one place had that the other didn’t like Steven not having a P.C. or Diego’s not having a large portrait of his mother.

"Well, whatever you have, babe? Though Pearl does say tea is all right," Amethyst noted as she put the table for them and helped with the plates. The little moments here were surprirsigly sweet and satisfying in their simplicity.

"What are you thinking about?" Diego asked Peridot as he caught her staring at his place and he was curious in what she thought of his humble abode.

“I have a recipe for some good hot chocolate.” Maddysin said before quickly making two mugs of the warm liquid. She sat down at the table to enjoy breakfast with her girlfriend.

“Just wondering about other human’s houses.” Peridot said as she sat down at the table.

"Oh wow! That's good! I wonder if you'll be able to match Diego's," Amethyst commented with a smirk as she went over next to Maddysin. Amethyst would occasionally visit Diego and she tried his hot chocolate, which she liked. "What's the secret?" Amethyst asked as she smiled softly, enjoying the quiet domestic moment with Maddy.

"What do you wanna know about?" Diego asked as he sat down across from her, hoping to befriend her by answering whatever he could.

“Seasonal coffee creamers.” Madison replied as she sat down and took a sip of her hot chocolate. “This one is marshmallow peeps, so it’s super sweet.”

Peridot looked around for a bit trying to think of a question. “Do all houses have so much... stuff?” She finally asked. Sure the barn had a lot of random stuff in it but none of it had really served much purpose.

"Wouldn't you just need marshmellows for that?" Amesthust asked with a smirk and araised eyebrow at that, though she went and took a sip. "Yeah, definitely pretty sweet, though not as sweet as you," Amethust added with a flirty smile as she began eating her breakfast.

"It all depends on what. Like who the person is and whatnot," Diego said as he wondered what she would ask regarding his possessions and how to best explain them,

“Yes but putting a marshmallow peep in your drink isn’t really considered normal.” Maddysin replied before blushing at Amethyst’s compliment.

Peridot listened contently to what Diego was saying, hanging onto his every word. She wanted to learn more.

"Well, I'm not considered normal anyway," AMethyst commented with a smirk before she stretched her lips to kiss Maddysin. She was liking being with her more and more. She felt content and satisfied just being by her side. She wondered if this is how Greg felt with Rose all the time.

Diego would spend the next hour or so explaining the stuff in his home and answering Peridot's questions, whatever they may be as well as sahowing her a few more things. He was liking having her by his side.

Back
Top Bottom