Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB The Inquisitrix' Chamber (Searching for FxF, FutaxF)(Long-term)(Plot focused)

Inquisitrix

Ach so giftig
Greetings, chooms. I am the Grand Inquisitrix!
Welcome to my thread.

I have been roleplaying for over a decade, and I prefer to write FutaxF pairings, though I do FxF from time to time as well. That's still true. However, another year means another updated attempt to find anything remotely worthwhile.

I'm bored of the quick, meaningless smut. I'd rather see a long-term plot with someone whose writing I enjoy. That's not to say there wouldn't be smut, but I'd rather build to it over time through meaningful interactions than skip straight to it.

I can post a few times a week, or once a day at times.

I have a constant craving for someone who can write compelling characters, scenarios, and dialogue.

I'd be up for playing multiple characters, if you do the same, and the plot is intriguing enough. More often than not, I'd be very interested in doubling against a harem or a large cast, so if you're into playing a lot of characters, just shoot me a message.

I'm a switch. I would rather not include any of the sub/dom dynamics than dom.

My F-list with all my kinks: F-list - Warning

Here are some of my favourite kinks to make it easier, since the F-list is very long.
Ahegao, Anal Sex (Giving), Belly Fucking, Breast / Nipple Play, Breast Smothering, Choking, Clothed Sex, Clothing Play, Blackmail, Degradation, Dirty Talking, Tightness, Face-fucking, Face-sitting, Femdom, Femininity, Oral Sex, Wrestling, Fingers In Mouth, Flexibility / Contortionism, Food Play, Foreplay, Piercings, Hair Pulling, Impregnation, Intercrural, Interracial, Leather, Licking, Massages, Muscular Characters, Dubcon, Role Reversal, Saliva, Smoking, Strap-ons, Stockings, Strip Tease, Sweat, Scissoring, Taller Characters, Tattoos / Body Art, Teasing, Titfucking, Tomboys, Uniforms, Vaginal, Verbal Abuse.

Some Rules
- An actual grasp of grammar.
- Do not approach me in character. I want a discussion first.
- No one liners.
- No walls of texts either. I value my time.
- I prefer images of characters over written descriptions, so keep that in mind. I always ask for faceclaims. (If you want, I can find a faceclaim for your character.)
- No anime faceclaims.
- PM if interested.
- Don't be a creep.
- Write the word "Sturm" somewhere in your message, so I can see who reads my threads and who doesn't.
- No characters under the age of 18.
- No male characters.

Read the rules?
Nova!

Current Cravings

Star Wars - Clone Wars

I want a plot that takes place over several years against the backdrop of the end of the republic during the clone wars. I'd prefer if the characters were jedi, but they could stray from the light side. We'd plan scenes ahead of time, play them out, and move through the years. Skipping ahead whenever appropriate. Master x padawan, or padawan x padawan, would probably be the most interesting pairing and set-up for me.

I'm not interested in the old republic.

Foxy Noir

Do you know Blacksad? Basically that, but it doesn't have to have anything to do with Blacksad. (If you don't know Blacksad, The Wolf Among Us is somewhat similar.) I'd love to play an anthro fox detective in a noir city where all the characters are anthro animals, and speciesism frequently occurs. I'd want this to take place over several years as well, where we'd plan out the scenes ahead of time. My character would be a detective, but I'd be fine with playing against anything else. Maybe someone who becomes her wife, then ex-wife, but they never really let go of each other.

Fantasy Western

I love fantasy races, and I love epic westerns. Let's combine them! I'd be fine with a number of different takes on this idea. They could start out as pioneers, in a larger group, pushing into the frontier to establish a new foothold. They could already be members of a new settlement. They could be cowboys or bandits. Regardless, I'd still prefer plot over smut, and a plot that's set over several years. This would be a low magic setting, but any tech that existed during the time in reality would exist.

Age of Exploration

Seafaring adventures, cultures at war, colonies. It's a setting I'd love to explore, especially if we include fantasy races and magic.

Old plots can be found in the first comment of this thread, potentially still interested with the right partner.

Last edited:
New Cravings
Lets ravage the tomboy

I have a weakness for tomboys, what a surprise. Recently, I found an image that I'd love to play against. This absolute hottie. I'd prefer if this was steamy as all hell, and if the tomboy in question was somewhat stereotypical in her behaviour. I do have the basis of a plot in mind involving a witch, but I'm up for other ideas. If you want to do an exchange, where you play the tomboy, and I play a character you find extremely attractive, I'd be down for that.

Foxy Noir

Do you know Blacksad? Basically that, but it doesn't have to have anything to do with Blacksad. I don't remember a lot of details from the comics or the game anyhow. Still, I'd love to play an anthro fox detective in a noir city where all the characters are anthro animals, and racism is frequent in the plot. I'll eventually put this in my plot thread I imagine. Until then, feel free to contact me if you have an interest in this kind of thing.​

Back
Top Bottom