Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB The Inquisitrix' Chamber (Searching for FxF, FutaxF)(Long-term)(Plot focused)

Inquisitrix

Ach so giftig
Greetings, chooms. I am the Grand Inquisitrix!
Welcome to my thread.

I have been roleplaying for over a decade, and I prefer to write FutaxF pairings, though I do FxF from time to time as well. That's still true. However, another year means another updated attempt to find anything remotely worthwhile.

I'm bored of the quick, meaningless smut. I'd rather see a long-term plot with someone whose writing I enjoy. That's not to say there wouldn't be smut, but I'd rather build to it over time through meaningful interactions than skip straight to it.

I can post a few times a week, or once a day at times.

I have a constant craving for someone who can write compelling characters, scenarios, and dialogue.

I'd be up for playing multiple characters, if you do the same, and the plot is intriguing enough. More often than not, I'd be very interested in doubling against a harem or a large cast, so if you're into playing a lot of characters, just shoot me a message.

I'm a switch. I would rather not include any of the sub/dom dynamics than dom.

My F-list with all my kinks: F-list - Warning

Here are some of my favourite kinks to make it easier, since the F-list is very long.
Ahegao, Anal Sex (Giving), Belly Fucking, Breast / Nipple Play, Breast Smothering, Choking, Clothed Sex, Clothing Play, Blackmail, Degradation, Dirty Talking, Tightness, Face-fucking, Face-sitting, Femdom, Femininity, Oral Sex, Wrestling, Fingers In Mouth, Flexibility / Contortionism, Food Play, Foreplay, Piercings, Hair Pulling, Impregnation, Intercrural, Interracial, Leather, Licking, Massages, Muscular Characters, Dubcon, Role Reversal, Saliva, Smoking, Strap-ons, Stockings, Strip Tease, Sweat, Scissoring, Taller Characters, Tattoos / Body Art, Teasing, Titfucking, Tomboys, Uniforms, Vaginal, Verbal Abuse.

Some Rules
- An actual grasp of grammar.
- Do not approach me in character. I want a discussion first.
- No one liners.
- No walls of texts either. I value my time.
- I prefer images of characters over written descriptions, so keep that in mind. I always ask for faceclaims. (If you want, I can find a faceclaim for your character.)
- No anime faceclaims.
- PM if interested.
- Don't be a creep.
- Write the word "Sturm" somewhere in your message, so I can see who reads my threads and who doesn't.
- No characters under the age of 18.
- No male characters.

Read the rules?
Nova!

Current Cravings

Star Wars - Clone Wars

I want a plot that takes place over several years against the backdrop of the end of the republic during the clone wars. I'd prefer if the characters were jedi, but they could stray from the light side. We'd plan scenes ahead of time, play them out, and move through the years. Skipping ahead whenever appropriate. Master x padawan, or padawan x padawan, would probably be the most interesting pairing and set-up for me.

I'm not interested in the old republic.

Foxy Noir

Do you know Blacksad? Basically that, but it doesn't have to have anything to do with Blacksad. (If you don't know Blacksad, The Wolf Among Us is somewhat similar.) I'd love to play an anthro fox detective in a noir city where all the characters are anthro animals, and speciesism frequently occurs. I'd want this to take place over several years as well, where we'd plan out the scenes ahead of time. My character would be a detective, but I'd be fine with playing against anything else. Maybe someone who becomes her wife, then ex-wife, but they never really let go of each other.

Fantasy Western

I love fantasy races, and I love epic westerns. Let's combine them! I'd be fine with a number of different takes on this idea. They could start out as pioneers, in a larger group, pushing into the frontier to establish a new foothold. They could already be members of a new settlement. They could be cowboys or bandits. Regardless, I'd still prefer plot over smut, and a plot that's set over several years. This would be a low magic setting, but any tech that existed during the time in reality would exist.

Age of Exploration

Seafaring adventures, cultures at war, colonies. It's a setting I'd love to explore, especially if we include fantasy races and magic.

Old plots can be found in the first comment of this thread, potentially still interested with the right partner.

Last edited:
A Like Supreme

In the dark future, many are willing to do anything to stay in the limelight. Drama, angst, drugs, and sex sell like never before. It's become disturbingly acceptable to flaunt everything you got in front of cameras, over the net, through VR, or in glossed up, retouched photographs in magazines and on billboards. Those who live in the worst districts of the city, the slums, wouldn't hesitate to sell their mother for a chance at the unimaginable wealth that comes with fame.

Two such women, our main characters, are selected out of thousands by an unscrupulous talent agent to become the new star couple of the megacity. On the surface, they're promised successful careers within their chosen fields. Will they become movie stars? Singers? Musicians? Talk-show hosts? The choice is theirs. In the end, it doesn't matter. The talent agent, the corporation, possess the power to raise them up to new heights and drop them back down in the pit of the slums.

And they will, when the public gets bored of them. Repeating the cycle with new men or women.

No one cares forever about a happy fairytale ending. No one wants to watch every second of a dream fulfilled. The public craves drama, hurt, and melancholy. What could be greater than seeing two star-crossed lovers tear at each other's throats, reconcile, and then doing it again and again? Indeed, the women in question are no more than guinea pigs. Monkeys dancing for the amusement of the public, every second of their lives recorded, and the profit of their agent.

Details

It would be preferable if whoever wants to do this has played, and loved, Cyberpunk 2077. I'd very much want to go for similar emotional beats. It could also be set in Night City, and then body modification could play a large part of the emotional torture our characters are subjected to. Don't expect a happy ending here. Don't suggest it. This should be a little too real for comfort, or it's not hitting the melancholy I want.

This would be plot-focused, but I'm not against smut.

Do include a writing sample when you contact me for this idea, please.

Do show that you're willing to put in the effort and come up with ideas too, if you want me to take you seriously.

Our characters don't even have to be lesbian. They could meet, as colleagues, become friends, and then the corporation starts making demands of them to sexualize themselves, if they want to keep their new luxury lifestyles.

Dancing in the Dark

Ariel De Luna is the hottest star around. While her fame began with a lauded career in music, she eventually moved on to movies and acting where she won an Oscar. For years, she's been known as the sexiest single in Hollywood. Men fantasized about sleeping with her; Women wanted to be her. Recently, she came out as gay, so it really should have been the reverse. And although coming out hasn't always ended well for celebrities in the past, her manager had a brilliant idea. They could turn her love life into a reality TV show where she searches for love.

Ariel refused to even consider the idea until she was promised that her show would be R-rated, at the very least. Not one to avoid drama, she reveled at the notion that the world would watch her seduce and fuck the hottest women her manager could find for a reality show. She should have come out as gay a lot sooner!

Details

I play Ariel. You play the other women. They could meet her one by one on their dates, or they could all move into a tropical mansion like in your typical cliché reality show. If it's the latter, I could double, or play multiple characters like you. (Contestants that could be in the mansion as moles meant to seduce the other contestants, or simply women who falls your characters rather than Ariel.) Either way, this would focus on such kinks like voyeurism, public sex, public humiliation, and whatever else you wish to include. There definitely could be romance included, since that'd probably be how someone wins this game. We could include some dating games too, if you want.

Angel of Small Death

As a teenager, Angela was more than a handful for her parents. It started out small. She skipped school, smoked, drank, shoplifted. However, before anyone understood how it'd happened, she'd joined a violent gang and caused someone's death. Some argued she was innocent, unjustly accused. Others thought she'd done it, no questions asked. Her friends distanced themselves. Her parents watched in horror as their precious daughter was sentenced to years in juvenile prison, pinning their hopes on the day she'd get out.

Unfortunately, another person died under mysterious, unclear circumstances in juvie, and Angela found herself accused for the crime yet again. To her parent's dismay, they didn't try her as a teen or a child the second time. They tried her as an adult, and extended her sentence with several years in a harsher prison. An environment far from conductive to rehabilitation.

Years passed, more time was added on to her original sentence due to petty crimes committed inside the prison in desperate attempts to survive. Eventually, even her parents seemed to give up on her. Now, thirteen years after the original crime, she's somehow free. Despite everything conspiring to keep her behind bars. She returns as an adult in her late twenties to the city she's not seen in a decade.

Details

I play Angela, possibly a few other characters. You play those she knew before.

If you've played some of the newer 3D VNs that's started popping up, you may have encountered the kind of story I want this to be. Angela returns to her home town, renews old relationships, and starts corrupting/dominating every woman she meets. I imagine this could play out a few different ways. The darker option would revolve around a cold-blooded murderer who uses her reputation to get women to obey her. Another option would be that Angela was innocent, sentenced without substantial proof, and is just trying to get her life back now. A more realistic slice of life. I do want this to be slice of life either way though, so no sci-fi or fantasy.

If you're interested in discussing characters, coming up with several together, then I'd be willing to play more than two, as long as you are too.

The Magical Orc
(This requires my partner to play multiple characters, but not all at once. One or two at a time is probably easiest to handle.)

Rook finally finished her apprenticeship to the arch wizard in the capital of Fraicaster. Unfortunately, she soon realizes that her troubles has only yet begun. No elf, tiefling, or human trusts a brutish orc to know their way around magic, and since those three races represent the vast majority in Fraicaster, she's out of luck. Her master has little interest in assisting her, since she's busy scheming at the court to improve her own position and keep her rivals firmly under her thumb.

Disappointed, after months of trying to change her luck, Rook decides to leave the capital to return home to the plains and her people. She's run out of gold. Either her tribe will welcome her back, or she might find where she belongs if she travels far enough.

Does it even matter anymore, if she can't accomplish her dream in the magnificent capital?

However, on the day of her departure, she's presented with a missive from an anonymous benefactor. Someone with demands of their own who claims they want to put her to test, as long as she's willing to attend to whatever seedy desires her influential clientele may have. While the benefactor refuses to reveal her identity, she promises Rook a home in the capital, fully furnished with a study, alchemical tools, and a magic shop of her own. All she has to do is keep her benefactor's clientele happy.

Easy, right...?

Probably not.

A Note
I feel that I need to clarify a few things about this idea.

1. I do not expect anyone to play all the characters listed below. Those are mere suggestions. You can come with your own ideas and faceclaims, if you wish.
2. The way I see this working the best, from a smut-focused perspective, is that we try to include kinks we don't usually get to play. In my experience, a lot of the time, smut RPs tend to just devolve into vaginal sex. Rook would be someone who sees to her clientele's deepest desires and focuses on a few kinks per character.
3. I'm all for romance.
4. Yes, Rook is a prostitute.
5. Incest is on the table. Or off, if you prefer the floor.
6. Conflict and plot is awesome.
7. The minimum amount of characters I'd want someone to play against Rook would be two.

Details
You play the clientele. I play Rook.

Want me to double? Rook knows the spells to copy herself! Or create illusions mirroring her!
Don't want to play against an orc at all? Racist. *Cough* I mean... Rook knows how to change her appearance!
Fallen in love with someone who won't give you the time of day? Tough luck, gal. Still, Rook knows how to mimic their appearance and mannerisms with the appropriate instructions!
Want to transform yourself before going to bed with a hot orc? Oh my. Rook is a trained alchemist, and her shop stocks a variety of potions that can help!
Bondage? Rook is happy to serve someone with vanilla tastes for once!

This plot could focus solely on Rook and the clientele, and then it'd be smut-focused with the characters changing between scenes. (Unless someone returns.) Or it could include intrigue and mystery, if Rook's old master decides she needs her assistance at the court. Or if Rook wants to discover the real identity of her benefactor. I'd definitely be up for including romance too. Maybe a member of the clientele takes a liking to Rook, and returns many times to try to woo her. Or an old friend of Rook's barges in on her life, and she has to do her best to keep them from discovering the truth about how low she's fallen, lest everything goes tits up, and she has to flee the capital. Oh, the life of a magical courtesan!! I'm exaggerating, but you get the point.

I do think this will work best if each character has a specific kink they want satisfied, beyond sex, so that it changes up each encounter. Therefore, it makes most sense to pick someone with kinks/limits close to mine. I'd prefer a partner who's interested in both futa and female encounters. Rook would have potions to temporarily give herself or someone else a cock. Of course, she doesn't mind if a member of the clientele has always been a futa either.

My F-list.

Some of my favourite kinks.
Ahegao, Anal Sex (Giving), Belly Fucking, Breast / Nipple Play, Breast Smothering, Choking, Clothed Sex, Clothing Play, Blackmail, Degradation, Dirty Talking, Tightness, Face-fucking, Face-sitting, Femdom, Femininity, Oral Sex, Wrestling, Fingers In Mouth, Flexibility / Contortionism, Food Play, Foreplay, Piercings, Hair Pulling, Impregnation, Intercrural, Interracial, Leather, Licking, Massages, Muscular Characters, Dubcon, Role Reversal, Saliva, Smoking, Strap-ons, Stockings, Strip Tease, Sweat, Scissoring, Taller Characters, Tattoos / Body Art, Teasing, Titfucking, Tomboys, Uniforms, Vaginal, Verbal Abuse.

I'd love someone who can expand on this plot, simply by making their characters interesting enough that Rook would want to assist them. Of course, I'd gladly welcome any kind of contributions from my chosen partner.

I have a whole album full of potential face claims, but you're welcome to suggest your own. I might suggest others that aren't in the album myself, too, whenever I find any new.

View: https://imgur.com/a/f0jGpeI

Suggestions for potential characters.

The Famous Bard

The Noble's Daughter

The Foreigner

The Warlord

The Vampire

The Wealthy Merchant

The Princess of the Dwarves

The Shadowy Assassin

The Renowned Smith

The Infamous Outcast

The Cursed Paladin

The Harpy Matriarch

The Pirate Queen

The Lamia

The High Priestess

The Local Crime Lord

The Captain of the Guard

The Childhood Friend

The Married Couple

The Adventurous Sea-Elf

The Punished Oracle

The Diplomat of the North

The Dark Lord, and Her Daughter

The Princess of Fraicaster

The Desolate Ranger

The Inquisitrix

The Opera Singer

The New Apprentice of the Arch Wizard

The Arch Wizard

These Savages Need Chains
Another tale set in the capital of Fraicaster, but one of corruption, pain, and subjugation.

The wrong person in the right place.

As an orphan, Sieglinde was raised within the holy order, taught never to question the commands of her superiors, and eventually, assigned the rank of inquisitor.

At first, she had no trouble following every order and subjecting the prisoners under her to anguish and torture in the name of the order. If they didn't give the correct answers to her questions, the expected answers, they only had themselves to blame.

However, something changes when she develops an interest in a new captive.

A woman the holy order has labeled a heretic for crimes unknown.

Details
To be very clear, I don't want your character to be the one who becomes corrupted.
Nor do I want to play the dom to lazy subs.

I want to play Sieglinde against someone manipulative and clever. I want her to become corrupted gradually until she's on YC's side. Maybe even in love, though whether your character falls for her or just uses her to escape imprisonment is up to you. You probably shouldn't tell me which you plan on doing, however.

That doesn't mean I'm opposed to Sieglinde fulfilling her role as an inquisitor though. This idea could feature heavy bondage, chains, bloodplay, pain, whips, knives, and humiliation. It could also be more lighthearted, as long it includes the corruption aspect.

I'd appreciate anyone who'd be willing to play multiple characters against Sieglinde. Perhaps she needs more than one woman to convince her of the error of her ways. Perhaps the group works together to target whom they view as the weakest link among the inquisitors, in a sly attempt to escape.

Of course, I'm cool with someone who only wants to play a single character too.

Preferred character faceclaims

The Shaman

The Cultist

The Thief

The Seductress

Rascal Queen

For years, the ruthless queen of Hirie, a smaller nation near Fraicaster, claimed to be embroiled in a fierce conflict with her twin sister. An evil woman who'd been forced into the life of a mercenary due to circumstance surrounding the rightful heir to the throne. Everyone believed their queen, lest they draw her ire. Besides, she proved very competent at handling diplomatic conflicts. And if her sister ever went too far, the queen somehow managed to reel her in. They could have it worse. The mercenary twin didn't abduct that many women.

Up until recently, no one questioned the charade.

In reality, the queen never had a twin. She'd always been an only child. To relax, and unwind, she often snuck away from the court to pretend to be her own twin. The eyepatch served well as a disguise. Who'd even dare suggest their noble queen dressed up to seduce women, join tavern brawls, and act like a real menace? Only one person, it turned out, possessed that kind of courage.

During an especially drunk night for the queen, the individual in question proved that she and her sister were the same person. Not two different individuals. While the queen has no memory of the night, because she drunk far, far too much, the consequences remain very real. Everyone knows the truth now. Many scheme to dethrone the queen. Others want her outright executed. Some, still, just want her company.

They all seem to have agreed on the best course of action for their personal schemes though. Throw attractive women at the queen until she does what they want. Some throw their own daughters, mothers, wives, or cousins. Others present the queen with harems of courtesans.

All she wants is to find the individual who betrayed her, and keep her country from collapsing. Can she resist the endless temptations before her? Or will Hirie fall victim to the scheme of great evil?

Details

I've genuinely enjoyed my time with my Magical Orc RP, so I want something similar with this. Humor, light-hearted, but still with a story that weaves plot and smut very well together. I'd play the queen, either futa or female, preferably switching between both often, and my partner would play the women she encounters.[/CENTER]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom