Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Final Visit (Lord Dakol and thewhiterabbit)

She rubbed his head "But you are a dog, like person dogs have no tits" she walked over and began to dress. she looked at red wondering what he was really thinking unlike the other he was quiet because he was thinking. "yo think i can get cloud away from tiffa" she asked

"So? What does that matter?" Red replied with a smile. His eyes following her, he began to circle the perimeter of the room, sniffing the air around them. "That would be difficult, considering that Tifa and Cloud have been friends since they were children." he answered. The dog had wondered if she thought she had a chance to get Cloud or Vincent, much less Cid. Did she really only think of him as a friend or pet, and nothing else?

she could see that she was really getting mad at him for some reason what did she want form her "well yes, but Vincent would not be so bad" she was tired of being the bonus the thing you only tried to get so far before you simple got tired. "i always felt like the little sister" she had not even noticed the way he looked at her. she smiled what would he want with her he was a dog and she was a human.

Red growled gently; once again, he was being overlooked as a pet. "But isn't Vincent cold towards you?" he asked. Looking at her, he walked up to her, gazing at her with his good eye. "Not everyone is like that." he told her evenly.

she looked past him "yeah but well i have not found a lot of guys that are interested" she turned away after getting her cloths on to go to bed. "i mean not ones i am interested in they were all far to young, where do you sleep red" she asked realizing she knew very little about him.

Once she turned away, Red XIII bared his teeth for a moment and became more angry. But when she turned back to him, he regained his calm tugged her shorts again, leading the way to the bed room down the hall. "I sleep downstairs." he told her as he pushed the door open. Mostly greenish-colored, everything was made up of herbs and healthy moss, enabling the person to create various results of different projects. The bed was neatly made with a soft cotton blanket, and four pillows, and the bed itself was quite large. "How is this?" he asked.

"yes" why was he so mad slowly she sat down watching him leave as she pulled the covers over her body. Something nice the next day so red would not be as mad at her that was what she needed to do. "what did i do" she asked as she pulled the blanket over her young body what did he want. she imagined a ghost coming and taking her in her sleep a ghost lover would be something to take her mind of red.

Red sighed and walked downstairs, trotting down the steps and across the floor to the couch. Settling in comfortably, he curled up and set his head on his paws. He needed to show Yuffie that he wasn't just a friend or pet, in some way or another...

she woke up the next day taking to her normal training regiment by mid morning she was already sweating and tired. "Red you want to help me train" she asked any thoughts of sex were safely to the back of her mind.

Back
Top Bottom