Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Final Visit (Lord Dakol and thewhiterabbit)

Lord Dakol

Supernova
Red XIII watched horizon calmly, his head resting gently on his front paws. His right eye was horribly scarred as his left eye blinked slowly. His flaming red fur was even more bright as the red-painted sunlight washed over him. His tail swished about until darkness covered the plains. Standing up on all fours, he looked behind him and howled loudly, the sound echoing to Cosmo Canyon. His old friend and teammate was supposed to arrive shortly to his village, perhaps with someone else. Cloud, maybe..? No, he would be too busy.

"I supposed I must return." he said calmly, walking along the rocks and ridges until his village came into view. A toothy smile appeared on his face as he ran down the path towards his house. "Grandpa!" he called out to Bugenhagen. Silence and nothing.​

Yuffie had shut down another pretending to be the worlds greatest ninja yet people only say a little girl. She was a lot like red people only saw an animal and not the being behind those eyes until he talked. "Hi Red" she spoke walking out of the house in front of the elder he was a lot slower then he used to be. "how have you been, busy being a hero still" she asked in her normal tone which people thought was well from annoying to mocking. she sat down looking at red he had not changed much from a month ago. "oh Cloud had to take care of a dragon or a troll or something" she stood up stretching out.

Red spun around, looking at Yuffie. "Heh. Long time no see." he replied, trotting up to her and nuzzling her hand before chuckling. "It's actually been peaceful for a while now." he said, not noticing the tone, registering it as a normal way of speaking. To him, she had changed a lot, much more appealing than when he first met her. Maybe because he grew familiar with her.

"Haha...thought so. How have you been?" he asked.

She flexed her arms and knuckles over her head stretching after such a long journey to the remote village of red. "Oh protecting my title" she patted him on the head letting her hand move over his body she had missed him a lot. Physically she had not changed much but inside she was almost a different person. "so what have you been up to red mating with any females" she asked with a big grin he mouth showing off her teeth. "so what da ya want to do"

Red sighed gently as her gentle hand moved over his crimson fur. "No. There is mostly only humans here." he replied, glancing at her as he slid his tail over her thighs. "That's up to you Yuffie. What do you want to do? Eat? Sleep?" he asked.

eating was always good she rubbed her stomach "what do you have to eat" she asked as she followed him to his house. It was a nice place she was sad to here he had found none of his own kind.

"Fish, bear meat..." Red told her as they walked inside his house. It was extremely large, with a visible second story as the living room was wide spanning. "Bird, among other things." he told her, looking at her with his good eye.​

she smiled finding something she could cook she found that raw meet was not really her thing even this late in the day "thanks you wan some' she asks.

Red sniffed diligently, his eye darting across the house before resting on Yuffie. He had forgotten her distaste for that type of meat, but said nothing about it as he trotted next to her.

"I am fine. I ate earlier." the lion-dog told his friend. "You eat. You need the strength." he said with a smile before walking to the other end of the room, where he laid on a brown soft, almost silky couch, curling up and laying his tail across his back as he looked at her. "Have you found someone, Yuffie?" asked Red, looking at her as she cooked.

What did he mean by need it she thought as she cooked the meat for long enough to kill all the bad things in it. "Me no one that damn cloud took them all" she said stabbing the meat as she placed it on the cutting board. She had once or thought about letting Red mount her but that would be a few years from now. "Thanks its hard no one looks at me and thinks she is sexy" it was hard but true the other girls of the team got all the looks, and guys.

As a matter of fact, Red had meant nothing by her needing her strength. He flinched lightly as Yuffie stabbed the meat.

"Are you kidding? You're one of the most beautiful human girls I know." he said with a chuckle of reassurance.

She had to laugh "if only you were a human you could do something about that" she smiled he would make the perfect man. if only he was a man and not some red overgrown wolf dog thing "I love you red" she stroked his head. he was more like a man then a dog of course he would split her in two.

Red laughed to himself softly; perhaps there was... His head then moved with her hand strokes, enjoying the attention and feel of her delicate, but often killing-stroke of a hand. He was soon starting to get pleasure from it, but was lucky that his body was curled up, his cock that was pushing out of the sheath from her view was hidden, but he would enjoy the feeling as long as possible.

She ate her food petting red as if he was just a simple dog and not one of her cherished companions. "you like that never thought you liked being pet" she ate her food it was hard with one hand meat sauce sliding down her chin. it was hard to pick one so she did both of them making more then a little mess. "wish i had three hands" she teased herself the things she could do..

"Yes, I do. It's one of my favorite things for others to do." Red told her as the sauce traveled down her chin. Blinking his good eye, he leaned up (while still hiding his erection) and gently licked the sauce off her chin, his long, pink tongue touching her bottom lip before laying back down and looking at her. The sauce was excellent, but the chance to taste Yuffie's skin was phenomenal. He continued to taste her skin and the sauce together in his mouth.

She laughed at him it felt weird to have his tongue all over her body like that she moved closer but could not think of him that way. "You know that tickles" he has never acted this much like a dog before or is she just remembering wrong. "so you have just been laying around eating if i did that i would be fat" she hit her flat stomach looking at red wondering if she should just go to sleep or take a bath. "you have a bathroom" she asked.

Red glanced at her flat, toned stomach and licked his teeth, making it seem like he was getting the last of the sauce. Nodding, Red was relieved to find that his erection has retracted and allowed him to get up and move. "Yes, upstairs, just across the hall from the observatory." he explained, taking a bit of her shorts in his teeth and pulling gently to have her follow. Letting go, he made his way to the stairs and waited for her.

She did not even pay attention to her as she stripped of her cloths one layer at a time leaving her young body naked. She climbed into the tub not even looking back to see if Red was still siting behind her. "I thought you would need a bath too" she assumed with his dog body that he would use a river or lake. "you know i have wanted to take this all day" it was hard not to think about the warm water as she lay back closing her eyes.

Apparently Yuffie thought that because Red XIII was canine, he wouldn't be interested in her body. But in fact, he grunted softly as he looked at her naked figure, licking his jowls. When she climbed in, he trotted over to the edge of the tub and looked down into the water, the distorted sight of her naked body before him, her small but pert breasts relaxing indefinitely. Red looked towards her and cocked his head, not saying anything as he watched her relax.

she leaned over placing her hand on his head "To bad you're not a teenage boy" she kissed him on the nose then hugged him before laying back. How old was red would he be more an adult like Vincent. "how old are you red" she asked wanting to know what kind of a human he woudl make sexy as hell no doubt. "only if you want to tell me"

Red looked down, thinking deeply about her question. It had been a while since he thought of it, but the answer was incredibly simple. "I am 48." he answered, but then quickly added, "But I am 16 years old in human years."

Red leaned in close, lightly sniffing her neck just because he wanted to. "Why?" he replied.

She pushed him back a little getting his red fur wet he looked funny wet "I was just picturing you as a human" she told him blushing at the though of a red human sharing a room with her while she was naked. turning away she continued to wash her body it would be rude to ask him to leave now. "so you ever think of finding some other creature like you" at least she had all of humanity to choose from in theory.

Red backed off a bit, and shook off the water and making it go everywhere at once. "A human? Hmm..." he thought for a minute before turning his sight away from her. "Yes, I do. But...I don't think it will be possible." Red XIII answered his friend, glancing at her body and sighing gently.

She placed her hands on the edge of the bath defeating evil was fun for a while but it left a lot of need unfulfilled. "Cloud, Vincent are both Baka" she spoke as she slowly pulled herself out of the water and dried off. she wrapped the towel around her body sitting down then walking over to the mirror. Her damn boobs had not grown at all that was what men liked big boobs "red you think my chest is to small" she asked making a face.

Red stepped away as Yuffie pulled herself out of the tub and dried off. Looking down for a moment, the sound of his sharp nails clicked against the floor. But he looked up once she asked him the question about her breast size. Trotting up behind her, he looked up and chuckled. "No, I do not, Yuffie. They are perfect." he answered calmly.

Back
Top Bottom