Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just A Little Quirky (1×1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

She seemed so happy to just be there, holding onto him and being in his arms. Days passed without anything eventful happening, Petunia was busy trying to find Jackson a worthwhile match; someone to really test him. He hadn't had a fight like that since she was first assigned as his agent.

There was a girl, a terrier probably in her early twenties, standing outside the house and just watching. She looked anxious, maybe even a little sick.

The girl's ears perked and she waved back. Petunia shot to Jackson's side like a bottle rocket and looked. Her whole body personified her rage. The terrier saw her and left quickly, looking terrified.

She didn't calm down when he took her hand, in fact she ripped her hand away and stormed off, "That whore!! Homewrecking tart!! I'll kill her!! I'll string her guts up for the birds!!"

She looked over, eyes wild with anger, before she realized she was acting unattractive in front of him and settled down, "I-I...n-no, I don't know her...I think she's another fan of yours..." She replied. There was no way he would buy that, not after she lost her lid like that.

He was humoring her. He knew that she knew more than she was letting on. "I'm sorry I lost my temper like that.."

She was sure he knew. He was upset. He thought she was ugly. He was going to ask for a divorce now. She looked down and fidgetted, "Um...I'll go make dinner..." She said and headed into the kitchen.

She pushed her stool to the counter and started making mozzarella chicken with tri color rottini. She needed to figure out how to get rid if Hayley before she ruined her marriage. If it wasn't already ruined.

After a while, the door to his office was gently pushed open and a plate of piping hot chicken and pasta was set on the side of his desk. "Here..." Her voice was so quiet, and she couldn't bring herself to look at him.

"Baby, I don't know why you flipped out like you did but I would never divorce you over something as small as that.." He said.

Back
Top Bottom