Just A Little Quirky (1×1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

"F-Fuck I can't take it, I-I need you so badly, Petty, I've never needed anyone else, never wanted anyone else as much as I want you, fuck I love you so muvh..~!"

He huffs and howls softly. "S-So you would like it if you woke up to me pounding you in the middle of the night..~?"

He smirks and moans lowly in her ear, moving faster and faster. "F-Ffffffuck I'm getting close~!!"

IzzyHe pants hard and howls softly as he slams harder and harder into her, before slamming almost knot deep into her and climaxing hard, flooding her heavily with his thick seed.

She arched and squirmed, whining loudly in bliss as a good portion spilled from her, "Oh my God, honey~~"

She moaned and returned his kiss, gripping at his sweat soaked fur, "I love you, Jackson...I'd do anything for you in a heart beat..."

Things carried on as they usually did; Petunia would come to the gym to watch Jackson teach and train. She came in one day and noticed a couple familiar faces. "Hey, Mrs. Hayes!" Sena greeted brightly as Theo and Jackson went at it in the ring, "How are you today?"
"I'm good, no complaints! Gosh, look at you, Sena, I wish I still looked that good.." Petunia grinned.

Jackson was throwing jabs, and Theo would dodge and throw them right back. They were perfect sparring partners.

"Theo swallowed down his pre-workout stuff again and they've been at it for an hour and a half." Sena mused, "I hope you still have some steam for home, stud!" She called to Theo. Petunia smiled softly as she watched, they were good kids.

"Jackie, I brought you take-out! Spring rolls and cream cheese wontons~~" Petunia called as she wiggled the bag gently, "Sweet chili chiiiiickeeeen~~"

Jackson smiled and looked up. "Ooooh baby you know what I like." He smiled as he got out of the ring.

Sena climbed in and offered Theo water, hugging his waist as he gulped it down. Petunia giggled and offered him his bag, "We've been married long enough, I like to think I do~"

Back
Top Bottom