Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just A Little Quirky (1×1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

Hearts formed in her eyes as she read extensively. "Oh, Jackie~ you'll never leave me now~ it really is til death do we part~"

She had it playing during all acts of intimacy; if it was small stuff she would set it very quiet so it could just barely hear, bigger acts called for louder volume.

He figured she just really liked the song, but he started to notice his blood boiling whenever it came on.

She was so excited and happy to know that now more than ever, if she wanted him no matter what, she could just play a song and he would ready for her.

She had been at it fir the first couple months he spent training, training and conditioning him, waiting for the perfect time.

They were at the gym, alone, and she stood in the office watching him train before she told herself that now was the time. She moved to the aux that played the music in the gym and played the song before moving back to see his reaction.

He shuddered, making a noise as he looked around. He didn’t know what to do. He needed her so badly, but he needed to keep training. He looked around for her, his tail going a mile a minute.

"Yeah? You ok, I saw you looked a little stressed when I changed the song." She frowned softly, looking worried.

Back
Top Bottom