Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Princess In Chains

"I am not merely interested in you, but I need you in order to teach your father a lesson for going back against his word." she told her as the elf grabbed her by the wrist, taking her upstairs and then throwing her onto the bed before dropping her own Towel.

Zalia grew irritated with this girl and it showed in her face.
"I said she was 'like' a sister, she never really was and therefore we are not family." she paused for a moment as she looked at her. "There's too much human in you for me to even consider you as family." she began to crawl onto the bed towards her, stopping for a moment in front of her "If you don't struggle I won't get rough."

A soft grunt escaped the young half-elf's lips as her wrist was grabbed once more and she was half dragged along up a flight of stairs and thrown towards a bed, falling on it with an "Oof." She quickly turned over, watching as the woman dropped her towel and revealing her nakedness.

Thalia bit her lip as she looked at the woman's body, not having ever seen another nude body other than her own. She couldn't help but notice that her breasts were slightly smaller than her own, though in most other aspects they were quite similar. She bit her lip as she started crawling towards her, backing up just as quickly, her towel just barely still hanging on by the time she felt the wall behind her.

"J-Just leave me alone!" She commanded, though it was rather feeble, her voice having quite a noticeable quiver. "Do you think that when I DO go back home, weather you get that sword or not that you'll be able to go free after I tell what you're planning to do with me?"

Zalia had watched this girl get interested in her body as she crawled over to her, her breasts hanging and appearing to add more mass to them, but that was only because now they were hanging off her body. She kneeled before the girl and placed her hands on the young half-elf's shoulders.

"If your father dared to chase after me, little miss. I will be sure to seek refuge with the rest of my kind." as she said this she continue to examin the girl and began to take her towel off of her "I noticed you taking an interest in my body. I may be older than you, but my race are still slimmer than humans. You can take a closer look at my preportions if you wish. I shall not bite."

Thalia continued to try and back up, seemingly unaware of the fact that she wasn't moving thanks to a state of shock brought on by the realization of who was holding all the chips in this poker game. She brought one hand up to her mouth and started to bite on her pointer finger rather hard as if hoping that she were just having a very realistic bad dream and a bit of pain would wake her up.

Unfortunately, she found that the pain she was feeling was all too real and she wasn't waking up. This was actually happening, which meant that she'd likely soon be totally under control of this woman. Of course, she wouldn't give in without a fight.

"No!" She screamed, as she covered herself up with her arms when the towel fell off. "I absolutely refuse to take part in your little game and now I ORDER you to let me go!"

"It is best not to bite yourself deer. You don't want to bleed now do you?" Zalia grinned as she approched Thalia and soon grabbed hold of her, forcing her onto her back and pinning her there. Zalia moved her legs up to open up Thalia's to reveal what she was trying to hide. She had larger breasts than an elf which was understandable due to her heritage.

"You do not command me girl, I command you" as Zalia said this she leaned in and forced her lips against Zalia's, loving how they felt being pressed together. Her breasts now moved down to press against the girl's as Zalia positioned her hips. For not she wanted to only excite the girl over rubbing and not penetrait her yet. That was to come later. Now she pressed her own wet mound against her, rubbing clit against clit slowly. Zalia soon pulled her head out to grin down at Thalia. "I bet you are enjoying this" she grinned and watched her reaction when moving her hips.

Back
Top Bottom