Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Princess In Chains

Mysterica

Moon
Thalia sighed impatiently as she heard that she was to miss her singing and dancing lessons for the day and head over to the conference hall because someone had business with the king and, as his daughter she had to go, even though her mother had died several years ago due to complications when she was born.

The seventeen year old girl slowly made her way down to where she was meant to be to find her boring young human half-brothers, and her father already there waiting, as well as a woman with a large bag, meaning she was the last one that they were waiting for.

Eighteen years ago, the king had ordered for an elven woman to come to the castle to become his wife and was shortly after impregnated only to die giving birth. Deciding that if elves would die after only one child, the king had then decided that an elves beauty wouldn't last and decided to stick with his own race, keeping his daughter only because he had to as she WAS a pure born member of the royal family and not one of his many base born bastards from when he went to the brothel's.

The young woman wore a beautiful green silk dress with a pattern of a large leaf that had once belonged to her mother, though it had to be altered slightly to fit to her slightly more ample bosom. This dress was now the only article of clothing that she still fit into that was elven made. Her slim angular face showed no signs of fat though her delicate pointed ears were not near that of a pure blooded elf, making her race quite obvious. She had beautiful emerald eyes and long flowing silver hair, reaching down to her mid back. The only jewelry she wore perfectly matched her features as it was a thin silver chain with a leaf shaped emerald hanging just above her chest.

Zalia Baequiathem was furious when the kind refused to give the sword to her just because of her gender.
"How dare you, sir. I have done what you asked and brought you the head of Eddard Stark and you are meant to give me the Valerian steel sword. Hand it over or else." she threatened through gritted teeth as she leered at him, looking between him and the head that stared in his direction. The expression on the face made it obvious he died in great pain. "I have a mastery of the arcane arts and if you do not give me what I deserve then you would have made a powerful enemy today."

Zalia distanced herself from the guards, narrowing her eyes as she made sure they were a good distance from her, preparing to attack if they dared to approch her. She was prepared and had memorized her spells in this morning before entering. She prepared many close ranged attacks so that she can rise up her hands and throw out a bunch of fire, however it depends on if they were stupid enough to approch her. If he didn't give her the sword Zalia had to take something he would care about even more, her daughter. Zalia enjoyed the company of women more than the company of men and corrupting his daughter would be the payment for the interest he would owe her.

Thalia gasped as she entered the room to the sight before her. Her father and brothers were there, but a woman too was there. This wouldn't have been a big deal if it weren't for the fact that there was a severed head between them and that the woman was threatening her father. The young half elf gulped at the sight of it all and began to slowly back up, moving towards the Iron Throne her father sat one to hide behind it.

Lucky for Thalia, Rhaegar was rather busy at the moment and had not the time to yell at her for the show of cowardice, that would have to wait until later. He did however wince slightly when he heard that the woman knew magic, for he was deathly afraid of magic of all kinds. Slowly he stood up and walked over to the head of the proclaimed Stark and picked it up before marching back to his seat.

He lifted the head up and started observing it, every detail being etched into his memory. For close to a full minute he stared before he threw the head down and stood up, looking down at the woman and said, "You think me a fool? I know Stark's face from several years back in the wars and this is most certainly a fraud! Besides, you yourself claim to be a magician and come with a head that you say is his? I call you a liar madam! I have sent all of my most skilled assassins to collect on the head of this traitor and now you expect me to believe that a lone woman was able to do what my best men couldn't? No! I believe that you killed another, and magicked his head into looking like what you believe Stark to look like in an attempt to fool me. Then what though? Would he be waiting to attack the castle while we drank and sang to his death?"

"No! I will not be fooled by your cheap parlor trick, and I suggest you leave this moment in peace or I shall label you a traitor and you would hang until dead in the morning... After spending the night with my loyal guards that is." He smiled and with a flick of his hand as if to emphasize his threat, the guards at the doors spread apart, their hands on their swords while twenty archers knocked arrows and pointed them at the woman in warning.

Zalia narrowed her eyes at these threats and for a moment her hands appeared to sparkle, but she closed his eye, letting out a shuddering sigh to keep the rage from unleashing horribly. The sparkling stopped as she opened her green eyes and leered at him.
"You dare call an elf a liar and now you threaten me with rape and a hanging?" She queried and stared over at his daughter and then his sons. The girl was the only one that interested her. "If I felt that burning down his entire kingdom would win me a reward I would, but I assume you will still call me some conjurer of cheap tricks!" with disgust in her voice, Zalia straightened up and then looked around, keeping a careful eye on everyone who looked at her. She could cast spells, but given her casting time and how many people were nearby the archers could turn her into a pin cushin or the knights around her would knock her unconcious so that the king would make good on the threat he gave her.

Zalia looked at the princess and then gave a grin before looking back at the king.
"I will give you this last warning. I will be staying at a Inn called The Beholder's Eye. Bring me the sword or I will claim your daughter instead until you pay up." as she said this Zalia pointed at the scared half-elf girl that was beside his throne and clearly scared of her just to make a point of her demand "Any attempt to kill me or hand over a forgery will result in her kidnapping and half of your city going up in smoke. This is my final warning, good day." she turned and headed for the door, stopping to give a stern look at the guards, making sure they wouldn't attempt to touch her. She didn't want the filth of human males touching her, especially not these ones. She stormed out through the doors, not daring to cast a backwards glance as she headed back to the Inn to prepare the spells she would need for tonight.

Thalia gasped as she heard the woman's threat, her eyes so wide that she felt almost as if they would just pop out any moment. She began to shake in fear of the idea of being kidnapped from her comfortable life and having to live out in the world until her father made good on that promise. A few tears fell down her face though at the thought because she knew that it would never happen. Her father never had any intention to giving up the family sword to anyone, man or woman.

Thalia was forced to spend all day there in the throne room, being scolded by her father for how she had acted during the meeting, saying that acting as such was an embarrassment for him and that if she didn't start acting the way a princess was supposed to act she would not be married to a noble as she should, but to any commoner who would have her. Then as she began to cry, he assured her that she would not be allowed to be kidnapped and that there would be guards posted all throughout the castle day and night until that witch's head was hung on a pike outside the castle.

Thalia was then spent to spend the rest of her day in her room as punishment for how she had embarrassed him, a maid bringing up a small dinner a little later. Just after she ate, she changed out of her mother's dress and into a green silk night gown, laying down in the bed and falling into an uneasy sleep, her dreams filled with songs of the elves while an image of what she always imagined her mother must have once looked like danced to the music.

Zalia had only booked herself in that tavern she told the king because she knew he would come after her after the threat. She had set a trap in the room she booked so as soon as the king's men would enter the room the magic spell activated, causing a massive explosion of fire that would set the entire Inn on fire harming many inhabitants.

Zalia managed to find high ground close to castle. First spell she cast enabled her to see inside the princess's room. With this she then followed up with opening a door in dimensions and to open the other end inside her room with a small pop sound. Quickly she snuck through the portal ending up in the girl's room. As she slept, Zalia leaned over the young girl and then began to pull the covers off her. She cast a spell in the room so that no sound could be heard outside the room and with this, she began to use her rope to tie up the young princess, not caring if she would awake since the spell of silence was still acting as was the portal.

If she awoe she would then lean in to whisper
"I told you I would come for you. I'll be sure to take you to my home where you will be my servant until your dad pays up." Zalia paused for a moment and decided to torment the girl by lifting up her dress to have a look at her and then laughing out loud "It's time to go to your new home." as she said this she lifted the girl up and balanced her on her shoulders, walking over to the portal as the door opened. A guard was standing there and he could do nothing as Zalia smiled and waved at him, dissapearing through the portal which closed after her, teleporting them roughly half a mile away

Zalia was prepared with a forse and mounted princess Thalia on her horse like some kind of hunting trophy as Zalia got back onto the horse and rode off into the night, leaving little trace of her ever being there. Zalia rode hard towards her home, many miles away and deep in a dark and unexplored forest.

Thalia had always been a light sleeper and gave a small grunt as she heard a soft voice speaking, though she could have slept through that. It was when she felt her arms and legs being moved together and tied that she woke up. She didn't know what was happening for just a moment and looked up at the woman, recognizing her as the one from earlier that day, the woman who had threatened to kidnap her. "Guards!" She screamed as she started to struggle. "Guards help! It's that witch from earlier!"

Instantly she began to wonder what was going wrong when they didn't automatically burst through the door as soon as she first started to scream for them. She continued to scream and fight until the woman had successfully tied her together, at which case she did keep trying to fight against the ropes, but her screams were now no longer heard as she began to sob as the woman told her her new position and snuck a peak under her dress.

"No! Let me go!" She screamed as she was flung over the woman's shoulder. Her eyes looked pleadingly at the guard when the door was finally opened, but too late. Almost just as soon as he had appeared, they were gone and she was suddenly looking at the castle from a distance.

She felt so humiliated at everything, especially when she was thrown onto the woman's horse as if she were a deer that she had killed. But perhaps the worst part of that was that the horse hair on her bare arms and legs was incredibly uncomfortable. Just then she began to cry much harder as she realized that her most prized possession, her mother's dress was back at the castle, and she'd likely never see it again.

Zalia soon arrived at her destination. It was a large building hidden in the trees with no road leading to it. There were spells in place to make it look like it was completely abandoned. Zalia looked down at the girl and then slapped her backside as they stopped before the doors. It was strange but after they passed a pair of trees earlier all the forest around them appeared to glow golden and the building appeared clean and well used. It was made of fine marble and the size of a grand building.
"Come now slave. You will live here for now on until your father hands over the blade." as she said this she untied the girl's legs and tyed the rope around her neck, helping her off the horse and now pulled the rope like a lead whilst carrying her other things in her back pack.

She continued to pull onto the girl, making sure that she followed and obey what she would do. The inside was grand and wonderful looking. It was beautiful and she would be living here with Zalia.
"I am not a bad person. Your father promised me the family sword if I killed Eddard Stark and I killed him yet he refused to hand it over." she stopped for a momentas she looked over her, letting her eyes trail up and down Thalia's body. "I assume your father doesn't like you too much since you are not a human as he wanted. I do now know what his problem with women is, but if he keeps this up I will be sure to kill him slowly." she told Thalia and then sat her down at the large dining table.

Zalia looked at Thalia's feet and then back at her
"You will need to clean yourself before tonight. I do not want to go to bed with a dirty girl." she said as Zalia looked over her, examining her closely. "I will use a spell to keep you here." she told Thalia and began to cast a spell. Once finished a small holden anklet appeared with a chain that lead straight into the ground "This spell should keep you in the house. You have free roam until I request you and if you need anything, tell me and I will get it for her." after she said this she placed her hands on Thalia's shoulders and leaned in, kissing her lips softly.

Thalia continued to cry in despair of what was happening to her, not even paying attention to where they were going for she knew in the bottom of her heart that she wouldn't be able to escape.

She gasped as she felt her behind being slapped and instantly tried to move her arms to sooth the burn but found that not only could she not reach it because of the way she was forced to be bent over, but when she moved her arms she started to lose her balance and though she would like nothing more than to not have to serve this woman, she didn't want to fall off the horse, get herself all scraped up and possibly even her evening gown ripped up only to be picked back up and still taken away.

For near on an hour on their ride the girl had still been struggling against the ropes binding her arms and legs together only to find them very strongly secured together and no longer even tried. It was a relief when her legs were untied though as the woman had a horse, even though she was in good shape from daily dancing lessons, she couldn't outrun that.

She allowed herself to be steered into the house, which was quite beautiful, but it wasn't home, especially when she was going to be a servant once inside. When she sat down at the table she finally said, "No! My father loved my mother, but she died giving birth to me. That's all! But... He had no plans to give that sword to anyone, be it man or woman. I heard him talking about it one day. I just... I wonder if he would give it up for me..." She said, her head hanging.

When Thalia heard the reason that she needed to clean herself, she bit her lip. She certainly didn't think that that was what she meant when she spoke of her being her servant. She thought she would be more like a maid, not a bed slave. Before she could get over the shock however, she felt something appear around an ankle and looked up at the woman just in time to see her moving in closer and planting a kiss on her lips.

The young half elf quickly backed away when she finally seemed to come back to reality. "No! No! I am a princess and I will not be treated like some brothel's whore!" She screamed.

"You forget your place, Thalia!" out came a voice of her father's from the female elf. She grinned as she knew that voice was something that commanded her, but she shrugged the spell off, ready to use again if she remained out of line.
"Now...you say he never wished to hand it over to anyone? Why does he still hold it then? I doupt he would give it to you. You have no use for such a thing. You were probably going to be forced to marry some older man who would take advantage of you." she told her as she watched the girl and gritted her teeth in anger at her atempting to run away. "You won't be treated like a common whore. If I were to treat you like a common whore you would not be allowed to wash and I would invite everyone I ever met to come here and pay for time with you in bed. I will not do this. You are my personal lover."

Zalia moved around the girl before grabbing her wrists, using a knife to cut the rope free of her and then grabbed her wrists to force her against the wall.
"You will do exactly as I say or otherwise I will be forced to take your virginity in a very violent way." she moved the knife to her neck as her face remained emotionless "If you really piss me off I will send you to the king in peices. Starting with your little fingers. Do we understand each other?" Zalia remained there, keeping the cold steel against her delicate neck.

Thalia winced as she heard her father's voice saying a phrase that he often said to her because she didn't want to be cooped up in the castle all the time, she wanted to get out and explore. Obviously the fates had just decided long ago that she was destined to be a prisoner for before she was a prisoner in her home, and now it is just in a different location that is her cell, though now she was no longer a princess in her prison, but a slave.

When she felt her wrists being grabbed, cut apart and thrust against the wall, she struggled a little bit up until she heard what would happen if she didn't do as told and felt the same blade from before up against her neck. Her breath was now caught in her chest as she heard the threat get deeper as to what would happen if she really made her mad. "Y-Y-Yes... I understand..." She slowly said, biting her lip as she closed her eyes as tightly as she could.

"I'm glad we understand each other." Zalia then let go of her, stepping back slowly. "Your first duty will be to clean the dirty plates. After you are done call for my and I will take you to the bathroom." she moved away then and yawned as she went up nearby stairs into the rooms above where she would get changed, ready for tonight.

There were many dishes here, showing that Zalia had company in the past and may have company in the future. IT was a horrible mess that women or nobility would never touch, however Thalia has been forced to do this and will have to change due to the threats that she was given.

Thalia couldn't believe that she was going to have to do this woman's dishes, but guessed that she didn't really have a choice, considering what she had been threatened with if she didn't do as she was told. Pushing her pride away for a bit she slowly began the task at hand.

It took her an exceedingly long time to wash the plates as she had never had to wash dishes before and now had to try and teach herself. She had worked rather hard on them, wanting them to look nice so that maybe the woman would go easy on her later on.

When she finally finished, she slowly made her way up the stairs the woman had ascended earlier and called out, "I'm finished with the plates and now I REALLY need to go! You said you'd show me where I could relieve myself!"

Zalia grinned as she heard this and then opened the door to the bathroom, walking out of it with nothing but a towel wrapped around her body and her long golden hair wrapped up in a towel.
"Good. Your bath is ready. I assume you were assisted when you bathed, correct? If you wish I can assist you." she rose her eyebrow as she told the princess this.

"Now...if you wish I could check the dishes and make sure you've done a good job while you bath." As she told her this Zalia moved close, grinning as she then put her hands on Thalia's hips and pulled her body against her own. "You are such a pretty thing. I have nothing against humans and I quite like the looks of Half-elfs." as she said this she moved her hand to stroke against Thalia's face, touching the cheek and stroking up through her hair and enjoying looking at her. "Your mother would be proud of you." as she said this, Zalia let go of her and then headed downstairs. For a moment there was almost a tear that could be seen in her eye.

Thalia's eyes opened wide when she saw the woman stepped out of the room wearing nothing but a towel. The idea of her wearing something so small and easily removed worried her, though there was nothing that she could really say about it. After all, she was kind of the one in charge.

"N-No... I don't need any help. I can manage by myself. And so... You just go check those dishes or something I guess. I'll just be in here..." She said before walking into the room, closing the door and stripping off her night dress before letting herself slide down into the water.

A soft sigh escaped her mouth as she just lay there, soaking for a while, planning on lathering herself up a short while later.

Zalia watched her and then smiled towards her
"Do not fear, I will not interupt your bathing. You deserve the time to yourself afterall. You havn't done anything wrong so consider this mercy. If it was you who had done me wrong and not told me the truth earlier you would already be on my bed and tied down with silk rope." she then left her to her bath and went downstairs to check on the dishes.

Upon finding them she was pleased at their condition. She didn't expect them to be any better than this since Thalia was never allowed to look after herself being royalty. Zalia has met people in royal situations many times in the past and had knows how many of them live. Zalia wouldn't be able to stand living as a princess or queen. She perfered her life the way it was.

Thalia had been just laying in her bath for a nice while before finally she began to soap herself up for, loath as she was to admit it, she was a bit dirty from being forced onto that horse for even just as long as she had been for the dirt being kicked up from it's hooves had made small clouds of dust that had blown onto the two of them, and being dirty was simply not an option for a princess as they had to always remain suitable.

Once she had finished washing, having spent some extra time on her long silver hair that she was so proud of, she slowly stepped out of the bath, wrapping herself in towels just as she had seen her captor do, though she did not walk out as she did. She planned to remain in the room for a while yet until she was fully dry and could once more don her dress, for though it did show a bit of her cleavage, it was certainly a good deal more respectable than a single towel wrapped around her torso.

Zalia had waited outside the bathroom for the princess until she heard the water finally drain away so that she began to knock lightly on the door.
"Are you finished now? My bed awaits us." she told the princess and stepped away from the door, giving a distance so that she wouldn't be able to charge past.

Zalia was now wearing a night dress which, in the right sort of candle light, was see through. It was a beautiful dark night dress made from a very thin material. It was the type of thing brides would wear on their wedding nights to excite their husband and tease him before they start their night together as lovers.

Thalia cursed to herself as she heard the woman call her out of the bathroom for though she was still mostly dry, she was still slightly damp, that and her hair would still be thoroughly soaked and she wouldn't be putting on her dress until that was remedied.

"No! Your bed awaits you! I'm not coming out there wrapped in just a towel like this. If you want this so bad you will just have to wait until I dry completely so I won't ruin my night dress with my wetness." She said, giving a stubborn "Harumph" to emphasize things as she sat on the edge of the tub, intending on waiting no matter how long it took for her hair to finish drying.

Zalia bit her lip and then narrowed her eyes as she replied in this way.
"If I were you I would restrain from speaking to the one in charge in such a way." She shouted at the door and then backed away slowly "I wouldn't bother putting that dress on, you will be removing it soon."

"Is there anything you wish for me to bring back here from your home?" he asked wonderingly as she looked around the hall and waited for her reply "I may bring back anything if you want it badly enough. I want you to be comfortable while you live here and until your farther hands the blade to me.
((can there be a history behind the sword? Was it owned by an elf perhaps and so Zalia wants to re-claim it maybe?))

Thalia hated to admit it, but the woman was right. She was totally at this woman's mercy until she got what she wanted. Problem was, that there was almost no way that her father would be relinquishing that blade to anyone except for one of her brothers when they succeeded him to the throne.

She listened to what the woman was saying about bringing something back and slowly stepped out of the bathroom, still wrapped in only the towel. "Um... Yes... M-My mother's dress... The one I was wearing at that meeting... It is back at the castle and it's the only memento I have of my mother..." She said biting her lip as she looked at the woman pleadingly.

(I suppose.)

Zalia nodded when Thalia had told her what she wanted. "I remember the dress. It will be hard to get since we left the palace so soon. May I get it tomorrow instead? I promise you, I will bring you it tomorrow, is that alright?" she asked and then moved a hand to stroke her face tenderly "You do have alot of your mother's features."

She smiled at her and looked up and down her body, wanting to reach in and find out what her body was like, but wanted to atleast leave the princess feeling dignified before she took her to the bed.
"I won't hurt you like a man would. Don't be afraid." Zalia told her now and then moved close to her, kissing her lips lightly and pulling back to see what her reaction would be. "I want my sword returned to my clan."

Thalia continued to get more and more confused about this woman. First she kidnaps her, then starts acting almost friendly and saying that she'd break into the castle to get her dress just before speaking as if she knew her mother. "As if! I doubt you even know who my mother is!" She said.

The young half elf's eyes went wide when she felt lips pressed against her own and it took her a moment for her mind to register what was happening before she pulled back, backing up a step or two and said, "Stop that! And what do you mean YOUR sword? That sword has belonged to my family for generations!"

"That sword was stolen from my clan over five hundred years ago. It was the jewel in our crown until it was stolen." She finally explained to the girl before sighing "Look, I am not going to hold your entire family responsable nor steal it from you which is why I did this job to win the sword fairly, but your farther still wishes to be difficult so I decided to take you to get back at him."

For a moment Zalia relaxed and then looked back into her eyes, remembering her plea for that dress and accusing her of not knowing her mother.
"You are half-elf, darling. You know a well as I do that our kind age slower than the mortals. I knew your mother when I was younger. She helped raise me like a big sister. It is sad for me to hear of her death. What she saw in your old man I will never know." with that and shaking her head she took hold of the girl's hand. "It's late and there's a dept I wish to be paid."

Thalia let out a slight sigh when she was told that this woman had known her mother, and had even been partially raised with her not believing half a word about it. "Yeah right!" She said, pulling hard to try and free her hand from the other's grip. "If you were raised by my mother, then why in the world would you be at all interested in her daughter?" She asked.

"Surely you can't expect me to believe that because if you really did think of her as a big sister, then that would mean that you must think of me as if I were your niece, of course I won't think of you as an aunt, but that doesn't matter. After all, even among elven kind incest must be looked down upon!"

Back
Top Bottom