Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Supernatural Criminals - Crime - Most Wanted

The man approached Sam, with no intentions to just greet her. Sam felt real fear, something she had not felt in a long time. Then lights quickly approached and a motorcycle hit a car. The man grabbed Sam but released her as he approached the rider. The rider seemed dazed and froze. Sam ran over and grabbed her hand, dragged her and ran. The man was not human.

The man was distracted by Sam and Bunny running away and Joe went behind him again and smashed a stick over his head and the man was totally unharmed and he grabbed Joe's neck and walked towards the wrecked cars and smashed Joe on the cars again. Joe flailed and struggled but the man was inhumanly strong even for Joe. "Run..." Sam shouted.

To Joe's relief, flashing blue and red lights approached and 2 motorcycle cops reached the wreckage and they got off their bikes. Joe was released and he saw the man approaching the cops.

Bunny tenses up as she feels herself being grabbed. Her helmet still connected till they got far enough away from the phone. "OW THAT FUCKING HURTS SERIOUSLY WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" She keeps reaching to stop herself as she notices the woman dragging her out of fear. She looks back at the monstrous man and the guy who fled her. As she notices the cops she lets out a shout, "I'M OVER HERE!" She feels her back grinding as she is dragged. Her body bled but the blood kind of crawls after her as she heals crying in pain, "please stop your hurting me....I..." She could feel herself blacking out from the pain. "pl..ease...."

Bob returned to the police station, there were several officers murdered. Then a call for backup came and Bob followed several other officers and rushed to the scene which was close by. Bob arrived within minutes and heard gunshots as the other officers shot at a man. Bob moved towards an ambulance and he was shocked to see 2 limp paramedics on the ground and Joe choking a fat cop.

As Bob reached for his gun, a hand covered his mouth and his gun was removed from the holster. "Shhh...." A lady said and Bob was clubbed in the head and he collapsed. Bob was knocked out for a few minutes and heard some cries and woke up. He saw Joe and another lady dragging 2 dead motorcycle cops and the paramedics and doing some kind of ritual. Bob quickly got up and ran off and saw the other cops on the ground. "What the fuck?" Bob muttered and saw a large man with a flailing police sergeant in his arms. The man squeezed the sergeant and the sergeant was crushed and tossed aside.

"Fuck... Officer down!" Bob shouted on the radio and the man looked at Bob and approached. Bob turned and saw the lady who grabbed him and Joe, and they finished a ritual and they seemed to be healed and in a better shape than before. Bob backed off and was confused as the man saw Joe, he walked towards Joe.

Bob was curious to find out what will happen, but did not want to stay too close and checked on the sergeant as the man walked away. The sergeant was dead as his lungs and ribcage was crushed. There were other officers on the ground and they seemed to be dead as well. Bob heard cries and picked up a gun from a dead cop and approached and spotted Bunny.

Sam was so scared as she pulled Bunny away and saw the man approaching the cops. The man reached a cop and punched him in the gut, breaking his spine and the man grabbed his helmet and crushed it with his barehands. The other motorcycle cop fired at the man who seemed to be more annoyed and the man lunged forward and grabbed the cop and hugged him, breaking his spine. The man tightened his grip and the cop was crushed.

The man seemed satisfied and smiled as more police cars arrived and cops stepped out. The man tilts his head and looked at the cops. "More?" The man muttered and the cops immediately shot at him. The man staggered as all the cop emptied their guns on him. As the cops were reloading, the man looked pissed as there were many holes in his clothes and he muttered. "My turn..."

There was an ambulance and Sam saw the paramedics helped Joe and some of the other ladies in her group started moving towards the ambulance.

Sam realized that she was hurting the lady and dropped her. Sam wanted to run but watching the man massacre the cops, Sam froze in fear. "Fuck..." Sam muttered and saw the man finishing up every cop. Then Joe came out and the man stared at him. It seemed like Joe was ready for a second round with the man.

Sam saw an old cop approaching and circled around him. The old cop approached Bunny and Sam moved behind him but before Sam clubbed him, Sam could smell old spice. She looked at the old cop closely and it was uncle Bob. "Oh... Uncle Bob. You need to leave now. That man is killing everyone! Take her along too."

Ivan was one of the first detectives on the scene. Usually these sorts of situations didnt call for further investigation but because of the nature of the incident and who was involved they called in a special team. Ivan was a tall, dark haired man with eyes the colors of a green leaf just about to turn yellow. He was approximately 26 years old. A fresh recruit the world at his feet.

His partner was a gruff old man nearly at the the age of retirement. They were there together, along with the coranors to assess the scene. A large bus, and a whole lot of dead bodies. What prisoners were left had been shuttled away already and it was just about nightfall when they got to the scene. It was obviously a crash gone wrong, but according to the dead responders, someone must have gotten their hands on a gun.

"What a pity." Ivan huffed mournfully looking at the coroners place body after body in those black bags. 'A pity the murderer was so sloppy.' He thought to himself before both him and his partners radio went off.

Dangerous POI's and several officers calling for backup at the station. This was certainly a prison break for the books. What sort of lunatic escapes prison and waltzes back into handcuffs?

"Lloyd if you want to live to see retirement, I recommend you stay here." Ivan spoke frankly, clapping the graying old man on the shoulder before heading back to the car. "I'm too old for this shit..." he heard his partner, Lloyed grumble before making some calls. Obviously they would need to bring in some more guys for this fight. Ivan wanted to tell Lloyd not to worry about it, but he figured he didnt want to waste time. The fight would be over once he stepped inside the room.

((Hi ^_^ I tried to catch up a little bit, forgive me if I miss anything. The party is happening at the police station, right? Hard to keep track of everyone's character))

Bunny froze as she heard Sam and saw uncle bob. "B...b...bob.....wait you know bob....how...did he...GOD DAMN THIS HURTS!" She rolls over in pain as she feels the body slowly healing and starting to panic, "How bad is it....please......what is going on how bad it feels....o...it kind of feels good..." She paused as she started to breath slowly feeling the warm sensation on her back. Her cop jacket and shirt started to slide off her front as she quickly grasped at it. "THERE IS NO TIME FOR THIS! I NEED TO WARN MY PARTNER I MEAN THE DETECTIVE I MEAN MY L....BOB TELL ME YOU HAVE YOUR CRUISER WE CAN ALL TALK ABOUT IT IN THERE!"

She stood up feeling a daze as she stumbled a bit falling towards Bob and Sam, "Oh god uhm...im sorry....can I uh this is dangerous....we need to uh..." She reached for her stun gun as she shifted a bit aiming and speaking up with a rather startled scared voice, "YOU BIG GIANT MONSTER WHO THINKS ITS FUN TO ATTACK PEOPLE AT RANDOM....STOP RIGHT THERE DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT GOING ANOTHER FOOT NEAR THOSE OFFICERS!"

Bob saw the large men killing the cops easily. The man grabbed a cop's head and crush his skull by just squeezing. Bob saw Bunny and Sam, they were clearly shaken as well. Then he heard screams and saw the man grabbing a cop's throat and lifting him off the ground. The cop kicked helplessly and Bob fired at the man. Bob shot well, and all 3 shots hit the man but he was not amused. The man crushed the cop's throat and tossed him asked. Bob aimed and shot the man's head and he continued walking towards Bob. "What the fuck is this..." Bob muttered and tried to run but his legs did not obey. "Oh shit..."

Joe jumped on the man and stabbed him and Bob managed to snap out of his fear. "BOB TELL ME YOU HAVE YOUR CRUISER WE CAN ALL TALK ABOUT IT IN THERE!"

Bob looked around and saw his cruiser. "Over there." Bob shouted and helped everyone to the cruiser. "What the fuck is going on?"

The large man seemed unstoppable. He killed a few cops with ease and Sam saw Joe jumping on him and stabbing him. To her horror, the man tossed Joe away and pulled out the knife. Sam could see some blood on the man and sighed a bit of relief. "At least... he bleeds." She muttered and looked at Bob and Bunny. "You guys go ahead first. I'll catch up."

The large man approached Joe and had the knife Joe stabbed him with. The man was about to stab Joe and Sam leaped and grabbed his arm and gave him an arm bar. Joe composed himself and tackled the man to the ground. The man kicked Joe away and smashed Sam onto a wall and Sam slumped to the ground in pain. "Fuck, that was a bad idea."

Motorcycle cops arrived and they called for more backup as they found several cops on the ground. "Freeze!" a fat motorcycle cop shouted as they saw a man kicking Joe and Joe slumped to the ground. The man looked at the cops and charged. The cops fired at him and he reached the first cop, grabbed him and gave him a back breaker and snapped his spine.

"Fuck..." The fat motorcycle shouted and turned and ran but the man pounced on him and forced him on the ground. "pistols... so annoying." The man said and tossed the cop's gun away and held the struggling cop down. He first removed the cop's belt and pulled down his pants. "Squeal piggy... squeal..." He muttered as he shoved a baton up the cop's ass.

==============================================================================

Bob quickly sped off. "This is crazy. What is that thing?" Bob shouted. "He killed so many cops! My bullets did not kill him! Any plans?" He could not leave them behind so he stopped and turn back

Last edited:
Bunny tensed up as she felt herself being pulled back and forth. She looked at Bob as he rushed for the car. Bunny shook her head as she glanced back to Sam, "If she knows bob I cant let her be hurt..." She glared as she pushed and felt herself being put in the cop car, "NO STOP I NEED TO HELP HER!" As she felt the car taking off, she tried to open the door and felt it still able to open...it was not locked and was being the passenger seat she could do what she plotted. "Sorry Uncle." She opened the door as she threw herself out rolling. She shook her head in pain turning to crawl over to the wall where Sam was. She would place her hand on Sam's arm as she took the pain, "I have no idea what I am doing but I need you to get to safety." As she spoke her face and body were taking on the injuries which use to be on Sam. Bunny shook her head feeling worse than before as she looked to the ground and grabbed a tree branch. She quickly started to walk towards the brute. "HEY ASSHOLE STOP HURTING MY FRIENDS!" She swung the branch full force towards the man as he was occupied playing with the cop who was now getting anal from his own baton. If it hit and broke or hit good Bunny would drop the stick either way as she reached down to help the other cop, "Come on....we need to get you out of here..."

((if anyone touches her skin or kisses / gets any of her on them be it blood or juice/spit she would wind up taking their injuries and slowly heal them at a rather quick pace))

The tree branch hit the man and he looked at Bunny, rather amused and unharmed. "Really?" The man asked. "I'm going to enjoy fucking you up..." Suddenly headlight shined on the man and Bob rammed the police car at the man pinning him to another police car.

The airbags of the police car exploded in Bob's face and he was dazed. After the airbags deflated, Bob sighed a relief. "Fucking got him..." Suddenly, he felt the car moved and it was flipped over. The man had some bruises and was pissed off. The door of the police car was ripped out and the man grabbed Bob and pulled him out. "Fucking old cop..." The man said and pulled down Bob's pants.

"Noooo...." Bob shouted and the man jammed a baton up his ass and Bob screamed in pain. "I'm going to fuck you up." The man said and pulled out the baton and grabbed Bob and sniffed him. "So soft and squishy..." The man said and unzipped his pants and thrust his large dick into Bob. Putting Bob in front of him, the man can observe everyone else. He tightened the grip on Bob's throat and Bob could not breathe.

Bob felt a wet spot on the man as he randomly tried to grab stuff and get free. Fortunately, Bob found a wound on the man and as he shoved his finger into the wound, the man shouted "FUCK!" Bob was released and he gasped for breadth.

Sam was surprised. She felt better after Bunny touched her. Suddenly, headlights approached and a police car slammed into the man and the man was pinned. Sam felt relieved.

The police car was flipped and the man grabbed Bob. Sam got up and in the corner of his eye, he saw Joe, staggering towards the man with a pipe. Sam quickly helped Bunny to a nearby police car and she saw Joe jumped and stabbed through the man with a pipe. "Fuck, I think we all need to go now." Sam shouted and signaled Joe over, and Joe carried Bob to the police car.

"Yes, the keys are inside." Sam said and started the car.

"What did you do?" Sam asked Bunny. "I felt better now!"

==========================================================================

An ambulance arrived and several cops came. They saw many other cops on the ground and started saving the survivors.

Bunny shook her head, "I have no idea...." Her wounds were healing up as she shifted. "We need to stop my bleeding i dont want bob getting in trouble."

Bunny shook her head closing her eyes as she spoke more, "God i am killing all over....i thought i just hurt my back..."

Bob was trembling. Having a baton shoved up his ass is an experience he never wanted again. Bob rammed a car into the man and yet he survived. Bob was still gasping for air and his heartbeat was high as he was filled with Adrenalin. He was slightly calmer as he saw Bunny and Sam. He closed his eyes and laid back to rest.

======================================================================

A paramedic checked on the man with a pipe in his chest. "Holy shit..." The paramedic said and the man suddenly opened his eyes as the paramedic checked for a pulse and the man grabbed his head and crushed his skull. He grabbed the other paramedic and squeezed, crushing ribs and killing him instantly.

"This hurts." The man said and saw several cops and approached a cop silently from behind. He grabbed the cop's neck from behind and dislocated his spine with his thumb and squeezed to prevent the cops from screaming. "So annoying." The man said and moved up to 2 cops and choked them silently. A motorcycle cop walked pass a police car and saw several limp cops and the man covered his mouth and punched his gut. The cop felt something rip inside him and the man sniffed the motorcycle cop. "Love that leather cop smell." He said as he removed the cop's helmet and rubbed his balding head.

A police sergeant returned to his police car and looked around. "Where's everyone?" He muttered and heard a muffled moan behind him and saw 3 cops on the ground and a large man with a fat cop in his arms choking. "What the..." The sergeant shouted and reached for his gun but the man walked over and grabbed his arm and disarmed him. "Help!" The sergeant screamed as the man removed his gunbelt and pulled down his pants.

Bob was not sure what was going on, he was attacked by a monster and the man who attacked him before carried him to a car with 2 other persons he know. But for now, Bob was glad to be alive.

Ivan reached the scene outside of the police station just as a police cruiser went racing in the other direction. No lights. Suspiscious. Mentally, he tagged the number of the car and took note of the direction it turned next. He parked his four door black Chevy behind a couple ambulances and one firetruck. The was a loose perimeter of policemen keeping back the public eye. There werent a lot of civilians around, and the ones that were looked visibly rattled.

Showing his badge, Ivan was let into the area to asses what just and still was occurring. It was surprising to see so many dead officers. By the death toll, someone might have thought a shoot out with a gang might have happened, or a bomb went off. There was only one person of interest at the scene though. From what he could tell, the oversized man certainly was anything but human. He watched as four officers continuously ran their tasers on him to keep him subdued. One stun would have any normal being down for the count but this creature was only just struggling to get up on its feet again, a bloody baton clenched in its fist.

This could be related to the jail break incident with the bus, however this man wasnt dressed like an escaped convict. Before the giant could return to his feet, Ivan gave the murderer a narrowed look. Seconds passed before the monsters body went completely limp. With the smallest amount of psychic energy, Ivan put the man to sleep without anyone being the wiser. Creatures like the one before him rarely caused him any pain to deal with because their mental capabilities were so low. He had been a tad dissapointed though, expecting a larger fight. Not that he particularly liked large occasions. He preferred a more intimate scene, afterall he had to remain as normal as possible to the public.

"We'll take it from here." Ivan said as two men dressed in black suits walked up behind him with a gurney. The officers disengaged, exchanging confused looks amongst themselves. People usually followed Ivan's orders, not that he gave them much of a choice. Ivan could get inside other creatures minds, and that's why he was a special agent only called in for special cases. That was the extent to which the bureau knew, at least.

Once the subdued man was carted away in a vehicle that read "Coroner" on the side, Ivan walked back to his car. The small of blood and feeling of death in the air sent a shiver up his spine. He could feel the energy these dead men left behind and it nearly made him salivate. It made him antsy and hungry for something food wouldnt satisfy. Once in his car, he headed in the direction that deserting cruiser went. He should have stayed at the scene to confirm if anyone else was involved, but he had a sneaking suspicion about the lone cruiser that he saw fleeing the scene.

((I have a neat little plan for the big guy if you guys are all done with him ))

Sam looked back and everyone seemed fine. She drove to the hospital and left the car with Bob and Bunny. She does not want to be arrested and left with Joe. "Nice meeting you. I guess we will meet again." Sam said and quickly ran off with Joe around the corner, took a taxi and left.

They met with the others who escaped and informed them about the man. Even though everyone had powers, the man seemed difficult to deal with. For now, she needed rest and Joe needed to heal up.

======================================================
(I'm done with the man)

Bob helped Bunny into the hospital as Sam left. "Uncle Bob is here. I got you..." Bob said and quickly called for the doctor. There was many other injured officers in the hospital, the situation was critical. As the paramedics came, they got Bob to go through some checks as well, and Bob had a medical examination. He was ok besides a lot of bruises.

Bob quickly went to meet Bunny again in her ward once his medical checkups were done. "I'm sorry I could not protect you..." Bob said. "I let many other cops down too... How do we stop the monster?" Just then several men in suits came as they needed some reports from the witnesses that were alive and there was not many of them.

Bunny sat up blinking. She looked over at a doctor who quickly walked over to bob muttering, "What the hell is this...you brought her in here with bruises and now they are gone....you two are pulling my leg or something during something big like this.....we got enough injured cops on hand as it is to have two out of their minds."

The doctor walked past furious as bunny tilted her head, "Are you okay.....the doctor said I have no injuries but I got hit didn't I....I mean my jacket is all torn up."

Chewing on his thumbnail, Ivan watched from the comfort of his own vehicle as an older cop carried what appeared to be an unconscious girl in his arms. He had parked his inconspicuous black Chevy across the street from the hospital entrance just in time to see two suspicious figures running in the distance while the old cop left his car running out front. Should he go inside or go after the two who had just taken off? Ivan growled lowly as he squeezed his steering wheel with his free hand. If he entered the hospital, he had the chance at multiple eye-witness testimonies but he couldn't let two other person's of interest escape without reason. For a moment Ivan looked in his rear-view mirror as if to confide within himself.

His irises and the whites of his eyes were swallowed by what looked like black ink as he blinked at his own reflection. The change was brief, and reverted immediately with another blink. Just another sign that he required sustenance very soon. A hospital was the perfect place for that, too. Getting out of his car, Ivan took off the vest that read "Criminal Investigations" and tossed it in his trunk. He was only wearing a white button down and black slacks now, his gun still holstered to his belt.

The tall, athletically built man walked into the hospital with purpose. He could feel the strong energy of an abnormal human soul and followed the trail. A couple of his comrades had beaten him to the punch he saw outside a patients room. He touched the shoulder of one of the officers and wordlessly the man turned around, nodded to him, and left the room. Confused, his partner followed him outside the room and Ivan was left standing their in front of the same battered cop and a strangely familiar petite girl in tattered clothing. He could hear the nurses outside speaking in a hushed tone about the girls injuries. Ivan furrowed his brows as he recognized the girl and inwardly hit himself at making the wrong decision to come here.

"What the hell did you get yourself into now, Wolfe?" He questioned the young officer laying in the hospital bed gruffly. "Bunny" as she was known around the precinct was his intolerable rival in the academy. For a reason he had not quite yet discerned the energy her soul emitted was 10X the amount of a normal human's. He found himself avoiding her as much as possible to avoid giving himself away. Her spirit was sometimes too intoxicating to take and he knew if he went after her it would be sloppy and noticeable. Even now, his fingers twitched at his side looking at her helpless figure. It would be so easy to kill her here, if it weren't for the older cop in the room.

Sam and Joe met up with several other of their contacts in the projects. There was a lot of police activity and the cops came hours ago and harasses everyone here. For now, Sam and Joe had a place to rest. As Joe was sleeping, Sam walked around the public housing area and found 2 police cars with cops inside seemingly guarding the area.

There were some replies from her group that they were all alive, and Sam informed them about the other supernatural men they met. From a distance, there are constant police sirens heard and Sam climbed up the roof and saw the city packed with police activity.

At a road block, one of the escaped convicts exited the car and saw an old cop approaching and moved behind him, placed him arms around the cop and escorted him into the bushes. Another plump cop noticed a car parked and approached. As he looked inside, the car was empty and when he turned around, a hand covered his mouth. "Shhh..." The man said and elbowed his head and the cop's eyes rolled back and went limp.

The man dragged the cop to the trunk and shoved him inside and took his uniform. The man received a text from Sam and looked. "No shit... lots of cops." The man said, "the projects seemed like a good place to hide. another supernatural man? We need strength in numbers." The man approached 2 remaining cops who were shocked when he reached them and grabbed their necks. The cops were lifted off the ground and they kicked silently.

The man stripped the cops and dragged them into the trunk of the police cars and drove the car off the road. He returned to his car with the uniforms and drove towards the projects.

=========================================================================

The time has come, cultists from all over started kidnapping people and sacrificing them in rituals to gain supernatural powers. Some do it for personal gains, others are part of a doomsday cult to bring about the end. A few dark creatures are summoned and many of the cultists who are knew did not even know about such powers, start to be stronger and their magic could work.

Some cultists summoned creatures but did not know how to control them and were possessed. There was chaos and the police are getting overwhelmed with calls of murders and bodies found.

Last edited:
2 detectives entered the hospital and a nurse showed them to an empty meeting room. One of the detectives said. "Ok, I'll get the witnesses over."

Bob was in a room when he saw a man in a suit and a badge approached and said, "I need some statements, can you follow me?" Bob nodded and followed the man. Bob entered a small room and it was empty. He heard gurgling sounds behind him and saw the detective getting choked by a lady and he reached for his gun. Before the gun left the holster, she grabbed Bob's throat and lifted him off the ground and dragged the limp detective under the desk where another detective and a nurse was lying in a pile.

"How did this useless old thing survive?" The lady said and sniffed Bob as he trembled in fear. She tightened her grip and Bob could not breathe and she stopped before breaking his neck and released Bob and choked him. Bob kicked and managed to knock over a lamp before he was choked unconscious.

A plump cop approached the room and entered. He saw a lady putting on a badge and asked. "Is anything ok?" The lady smiled and walked over to the plump cop. She kissed the cop and dragged him into the room. She exited the room and saw another old cop at the end of the corridor and walked over. "Before he walks in on this..." She muttered and approached the cop. "Can you help me with something?" She asked the cop and smiled at him. "Sure..." The cop said.

The cop entered the room and saw a police hat on the ground and she closed the door behind him and covered his mouth. "Sleep..." She muttered and choked the cop. She dragged him under the desk and shook her head. "Quite full..." She said and walked out of the room. "Now, where is the other detective?"

Bunny sighed as she watched Bob being brought away for questioning. She steps out of the room glancing around before sneaking out of the hospital room. She takes a deep breath as she glances around before bumping into a door opening. "OW!" She falls backwards on her ass as she reaches for her detective badge and cell. Bunny looks up as she blinks seeing the strange woman, "Excuse me...did you see my uncle Bob...kind of plum cop tends to take care of me when I get into issues like this.....he was taken away for questioning on the incident we were in."

As Joe was resting, Sam walked further into town and saw a police car driving into an alley and a man exiting and dragging a limp cop out and stripping him. There were several limp cops stripped and they were dumped and the man drove off. Sam approached and checked on the men. 3 of them were dead and the last one was unconscious. "Shit..." Sam muttered as she thought about Uncle Bob.

"Maybe my powers are fading, some of these people are really powerful..." Sam said and decided to sacrifice the limp cops and started the ritual.

The area became completely dark and a demon appeared in front of Sam. "My child, you seemed troubled. Don't worry, you can be more powerful than now. I would require 5 sacrifices a week... But here is a taste of the power..." The demon approached and kissed Sam. Sam could feel the tongue enter her and moving around her insides and felt a sharp sting. She woke up and her mouth was dry and felt that her tongue was different. She now seemed to have something hard at the end of her tongue.

===============================================================

"5 sacrifices..." She muttered. "Well, there's 4 here, need 1 more."

Sam walked around town and avoided several police cars who were searching the alleys. She saw an old homeless man sleeping on some cardboard and approached. The man woke up as Sam grabbed him and she kissed the old man and her tongue pierced the insides of his mouth. The old man was shocked and suddenly could not move. "Ok, this is useful..." Sam said as she took out her dagger and started the ritual again. Sam plunged the dagger into the old man. "I'm releasing you from your suffering."

Sam breathed in, she felt more relaxed and felt accomplished. Sam returned to the housing projects and saw a fat cop walking behind a building and peeing. "Let me try this..." Sam smiled and sneaked behind him. The cop finished peeing and zipped up his pants and Sam covered his mouth and stuck the sting on her tongue into the man's neck. The cop was shocked and Sam immediately felt his body going limp. "That was fast..." The cop was paralyzed. He could not move and Sam laid him on the ground and dragged him into the shadows. "So fat... so soft..." Sam muttered as she took out her dagger and decided to keep it. "I've my 5 for the week." Sam said. "Need to go check on Joe to see if he's ok."

The woman saw her target approaching and smiled. "She is still clueless." The woman muttered as she approached Bunny.

"Excuse me...did you see my uncle Bob...kind of plum cop tends to take care of me when I get into issues like this.....he was taken away for questioning on the incident we were in."

"Yes, please follow me..." The woman said.

===========================================================================

At the security room, a lady wiped her dagger on the uniforms of the dead guards and coats new poison on it. She waited till another guard entered the room and moved behind him as he was shocked to see the other guards with their throats slit. The lady covered his mouth and strangled him with a garrote.

She exited the security room and walked to a police break room and saw several fat cops. She saw a cop entering the toilet and followed him in. Covering the cop's mouth, she grabbed his head and swiftly snapped his neck. She saw another cop washing his hand and moved behind him. Looping a wire around the cop's neck, the cop was strangled silently. The dead cops were dragged into a cubicle and she exited the toilet and approached an old cop. I heard something in the toilet. She said and the cop entered the toilet. The cop was coshed at the back of his head and the lady took the tazers from the cops and approached the remaining 2 cops and they were confused.

"What do you think..." Before a cop could finish his sentence, the lady shocked him and shoved the tazer into the other cop's neck.

After all the cops were down, they were dragged and cuffed. "That's all of them." The lady said and went to the car park and texted the other lady. "Coast is clear. I'm in the van. Got the targets yet?"

Bunny blinks as she nods her head. She feels her back as she mutters, "Oh did you talk to my partner...he is one of the detectives from my department.." She frowned a bit, "This is kind of weird to ask but do I have any damage on my back...I mean....like I was tossed....across the gravel and there is not even a scratch but I swore I was bleeding and I know I felt pain."

The young detective girl would eye the woman detective who was having her follow. She watched the movements looking for anything that seemed off as she talked, "If you do not wish to look I get it...I mean a detective who was in a crime scene that seems a bit airheaded I get it." She blushed a bit, "Hell it is why my dad was pissed I even went into this life...being the chief's daughter tends to lead to issues specially when he shoves you with a hottie who is technically kind of your babysitting partner that is your own age....but hell I don't need to have more than my trusty stunner I mean shit I am not chasing criminals I am doing detective work and sending the dogs in to deal."

Bunny would sniff the air a bit as she looked down at her feet counting the tiles a bit. She looked up as she went to speak feeling some kind of creepy feel. She just had this vibe coming over her like she was walking into some kind of den of wolves....it has been a very strange night. She felt her jacket as she pulled out her notes, "Alright...the cop killer was in these areas...and crossing that with the hotel we were stationed at....a jail bus should be passing at that time ....the killer seems to not have much motive but he seems to go to vital spots of info...maybe he is just a cop killer but maybe he is digging for some other motive." She took a pen out of her jacket and started to gnaw on it as she flipped a few pages checking things. She froze a bit seeing where they were and noting it. "Wait....maybe he isn't alone...he would need someone else...i mean if he is getting away so easily...maybe he is part of some small group doing some kind of task...something like a cult following.." She would slip as she pushed the pen cutting her finger good.

Bunny would not even realize it as the blood seeped down her hand and then slowly moved back into her sealing. Bunny twirled the pen a bit as she reached for her phone, "I should call the precinct and fill them in." She paused writing more words and scratched her head, "maybe I am overthinking this?" She squinted as she wrote notes back and forth before glancing up, "Oh uhm...sorry just thinking of work...." She slid her notebook back into her pocket with her pen.

Bunny shook her head slapping her cheeks a bit as she glanced up and kept following the woman, "Oh can we stop at the cafe a moment...I know uncle bob is probably hungry I want to get him something to eat."

Back
Top Bottom