Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Supernatural Criminals - Crime - Most Wanted

Bob went to work, and after roll call, the cops immediately went to hunt down one of a serial cop killer. 2 officers were murdered as they spotted him and the cop cornered him in an abandoned building.

Bob quickly texted Sam on the location of the hunt, and thought that the crazy people he met might be a good way to taking out other crazy killers.

================================================

A plump cop walked down the stairs and as he turned the corner, he was grabbed in a chokehold and knocked out silently. "Shit... too fat and short." The man said and moved towards a flashlight and covered the mouth of a tall cop and punched the back of his head. The tall cop was shocked and went limp after the third fist. "Damn, this one is too tall."

A motorcycle cop saw a flashlight and approached. He was tripped and a belt looped around his neck and strangled him. A knee was placed behind his neck and he kicked helplessly and went limp. The man stripped the motorcycle cop and put on his breeches and boots and heard footsteps approaching.

"Holy shit..." A balding old cop muttered as he saw a few cops limp on the ground. As he turned around, the cop behind him was shoved into him and both cops fell down. A man mounted them and clubbed the head of the cop and he went limp. The balding old cop reached for his gun and the man easily disarmed him and covered his mouth. He placed a dagger at the old cop's throat and the old cop put his hands up.

He sniffed the neck of the trembling old cop and said, "Old Spice... my favorite." Then pulled down the pants of the old cop and started fucking him.

A police sergeant heard muffled moans and approached and saw an old cop twitching on the ground and several cops in a pile. He picked up his police radio and a man covered his mouth. "Stripes..." The man said and shoved a tazer into his neck. He returned to the old cop who was crawling away and grabbed the old cop's head. "I'm not done." The man said and shoved his erected dick into the old cop's mouth. The old cop gagged and choked. The man shoved his dick deep into his throat and the old cop struggled and pawed helplessly at him until he stopped moving. The man them mixed and finally got a fitting uniform and cuffed the cops and gagged them. "none are dead..." The man said.

=====================================================

Bob arrived at the abandoned building and joined a group and searched. He walked to the second floor and looked around. "the old city hall... Looks pretty creepy from up here." Bob muttered and turned back and saw his partner flailing helplessly in the arms of another cop. A fist rammed into his gut and he leaned forward and the man grabbed his head and choked him. The man was strong and Bob did not get a chance to even draw his bootknife and everything went black.

Sam went to bed, sleeping soundly and woke up the next day, getting a text from Bob. "Damn, it too early..." Sam said and showed Katie the text about a prisoner cornered by the police. "Told you he was useful...." Sam said and slowly rolled out of bed and took off all her clothes as she walked towards the toilet to take a shower.

Katie watches as Sam removes her clothes to get ready for a shower "that you did but when we get a text message as urgent as this we skip the shower and get going! I'll meet you there I guess. Come on Joe". Katie doesn't even stop for her shirt as she sprints to the fire escape and to her stolen vehicle. She brings with her only those who could keep up and speeds to the texted location, by the time she arrives the vehicle's motor is steaming. Katie throws on a dark purple button up shirt without taking the time to button it and Joe instinctively runs ahead of her.

"Wow, armored cops..." The man muttered and grabbed the rear cop and pulled him around the corner. The cop kicked silently and went limp. "Too fat..." The man said and moved behind the other cops. He followed 2 cops into a room and pulled their rifle straps and kicked the back of their knees. The cops choked as the man placed his knee behind their heads and used their rifles to choke them. "2 more down..." The man said.

"Holy shit..." A fat cop shouted as he spotted several cops on the ground and heard a sound behind him and saw 2 armored cops collapsed. The man punched the fat cop's gut and grabbed his throat and lifted him off the ground. The fat cop pawed helplessly and the man released him and the fat cop coughed and choked. The man removed his helmet and smashed his face into the wall and the fat cop slumped to the ground.

The man now put on police armor and grabbed several cops and cuffed them and put them in a police van. The driver heard some sounds and approached the rear of the van and saw the pile of cuffed cops. He drew his gun and saw an armored cop dragging 2 more cops and he pointed his gun at the armored cop. The armored cop grabbed his gun and he fired a round into the cop's armor and he was disarmed and choked. "Shhh...." The armor cop said and snapped his neck.

2 motorcycle cops rushed over to the van and the armored cop shoved tazers into their necks and they were incapacitated. "Motorcycle cops... Great..."

============================================

More police sirens approached and Bob was dragged into a police van and the door was closed. "Nice... keys..." the armored cop muttered as he checked the police van then more police cars arrived and the cops rushed into the building.

Sam showered quickly and jumped on a motorcycle and quickly connected the starter cables to battery and started the bike and rode over to the address. She rushed towards the building and saw the others here already and she approached a plump old cop and kissed him. The other cops were confused and looked at Sam kissing the old cop and the other new recruits went behind them and grabbed them. Sam prevented bloodflow into his head and the old cop flailed briefly and went limp.

"Team A please respond... any units inside?" A police sergeant shouted on the radio and Sam moved behind him. Sam nodded and the others grabbed the cops beside the sergeant and choked them and Sam covered the mouth of the sergeant. "I think your men are already dead." Sam turned the sergeant around and he saw the other cops getting choked and Sam rammed a fist into his back. "Don't worry, we are on your side... it will be over soon." And Sam rammed a fist into the back of his head and the sergeant went limp.

Katie sends Joe to scout the area and be sure not to kill any cops. As Joe goes out to try to find the person they are searching for, Katie heads in the other direction. Just from looking around, she goes with her first instinct at trying to find the cop killer and sprints forward to kick one of the police a few yards away but she sees the face, wrong guy. The cops ribs are broken but he is still alive, Katie continues her method of searching while Joe has adopted a similar method of searching. Joe drives his fist into a cops chest, missing the heart but tearing his lungs "not him" he thinks to himself.

"Which one is the cop killer?" one of the recruit asked as she grabbed a plump cop and choked him. "Probably not that one..." The other recruit whispered as she grabbed a bald cop and covered his mouth. "Then why are we killing them?" The recruit asked as she choked the plump cop in her arms. "We are not supposed to kill the cops... erm, but the are in the way..." The recruit rammed a few fists into the back of the bald cop's head and he went limp. "So whose side are we on?" The recruit asked. "I think we are here to kill the cop killer... but not sure how he looks like."

"What if he is in disguise? If he was one of these cops?" The other recruit asked.

======================================================

The cop killer in police armor heard a commotion in the building and quickly started the police van and left.

Sam found a few armored cops with their throats crushed. "He may be here..." Sam muttered and saw flashlights approaching. As Sam hid around the corner, she waited and the cops never arrive. She quickly move over and spotted the recruits choking the 2 motorcycle cops.

A short cop spotted the limp cops and drew his gun but Sam grabbed his hand and flipped him on the ground and a round went off. Sam disarmed him and the cop screamed for help and Sam punched his throat and he choked and his head was smashed to the ground. Sam checked on the cop and he was bleeding badly. "Shit... too hard..."

4 cops ran towards the gunshot and the rear cop was ambushed and choked. "Officer down!" An old cop shouted on the radio and heard choking sounds and saw the 2 cops behind him in chokehold. Sam grabbed the old cop and covered his mouth. "Shhhh...." Sam removed his gunbelt and cuffed the old cop and heard gunshots as more cops arrived and shot at the recruits.

"Cover blown..." Sam said and circled around the cops now ducking behind cover as they shot at the recruits. Sam grabbed the neck of one of the cops and choked him and the other cop turned and shot Sam. "Fuck...." Sam cursed as he shoulder was hit and she was pissed and snapped the cop's neck in her arms and rushed the other cop. She was shot in the gut again and she kicked the other cop to the ground and grabbed his face and smashed it continuously to the ground.

Katie quickly yanks a rifle from a nearby cop, she chops his neck to knock him out and fires at the distant van "that must be him or why would they be trying to leave in a hurry" Katie had shot one of the tires, she yells into the distance "after the van Joe you are closer". Joe immediately sprints after the van.

An old cop saw 2 cops getting dragged away by a lady and as he reached for his gun, his mouth was covered and his gun was removed by someone behind him. "Shhh..." The person whispered and another lady approached. "So why are you knocking him out?" The man said. "We are hunting the killer, but they are hunting us, and they are in our way..."

"Well, ok, nevermind then..." The lady said and killed at the pile of limp cop. "At least they can't arrest us."

"Officer down!" A sergeant shouted on the radio. "We are under attack..."

The sergeant saw 4 cops getting dragged away by 2 ladies and drew his gun. "Freeze!"

Sam moved beside him and grabbed his gun and twisted it off his hand. She grabbed his head and kissed him while ramming a knee into his soft gut. The sergeant moaned in pain and struggled.

A police detective heard a gunshot and saw Katie and 2 recruits moved behind the cops near him and choked the cops. "What the..." The detective shouted as he saw Sam kissing the sergeant and the 2 cops behind him getting choked. Sam looked at the detective and knocked the sergeant out with a punch to his head and rushed over. The detective fired at Sam once and missed and Sam grabbed his arm and flipped him on the ground, disarming him. "Don't worry... We are here to kill the cop killer..."

Sam grabbed the tazer from the sergeant's belt and shoved it into the detective's neck and shocked him unconscious. "This seems fun..."

============================================================

A few police motorcycles arrived and they spotted Katie with the rifle and 2 cops stopped beside Joe and drew their guns. "Freeze!" The old motorcycle cop shouted and opened the back of the van and saw the limp cops inside. As he turned around, he saw the other motorcycle cop in Joe's arm already. The cop was kicking helplessly as Joe choked him and the old cop pointed his gun at Joe. "Drop the officer... Or I'll put a bullet between your eye..."

The cop killer exited the car and ran into the alley. Joe punched the cop in his arms and knocked him out and chased the cop killer but the old motorcycle cop fired and hit Joe's thigh and Joe limped away and was mad.

Sam walked behind the motorcycle cop and grabbed his gun. "Smells good..." Sam whispered in his ears and shoved the tazer into his neck and shocked him.

"Useless fucking..." Katie shouts as she takes off sprinting toward the van. Katie is stopped by 2 motorcycle cops with guns aimed at her, she grabs a nearby officer and spins around to hurl the cop into the two police in her way. She mixes the spin/throw into her sprinting accurately enough to only lose a minimal amount of momentum in doing so, she wastes no time advancing upon the van. With one of the tires blown out, Katie's top running speed is gaining on the van, other vehicles on the road make Katie feel like she is doing what she is meant to do. Katie's eyes remain focused on the van while her open button up shirt flutters in the wind.

The old cop was trembling in fear and the lady grabbed his dick and jerked him off. The old cop saw the recruits went behind a few cops and dragged 2 around a corner. "Wow, you are right, the old cop smell really good."

"This teamwork thing really works." A man said as he dragged the cops away. "Would not have tried this on my own."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bob woke up, still a little dazed and in sharp pain. Bob saw an old cop getting jerked off by a lady. "Shit... they are doing it again!" Bob muttered.

Sam saw Katie throw the cop at the motorcycle cops and rushed over. As the motorcycle cops got up, the ladies were already beside them. Sam grabbed a plump motorcycle cop and choked him. "These leather piggies smell so good... " Sam said and sniffed his collar.

The cop killer ran through an alley and saw several cops outside. "Some killers are chasing me..." The cop killer shouted and the cops went into the alley. The cop killer saw a remaining cop at a police car and walked over. He grabbed the cop's head and the cop was shocked and his neck jerked to the side, snapping it. The cop was shoved aside and the cop killer drove off.

"Be careful, you are still not bulletproof..."

A cop heard Sam whispering but it was too late, Joe choked 2 cops and the ladies leaped on the others and easily subdued them. "What now?" The recruits looked at Sam. Sam shrugged.

"Somewhere this week, we need to do the ritual again." Sam said. "Probably not today, but soon."

A few police cars arrived and the cops quickly searched around. Bob saw a cop suddenly getting dragged away and another one tazered. 2 cops approached and spotted the moaning old cop and they were strangled. "Shit..." Bob muttered and turned and ran. He bumped into a pair of large breasts and a fist rammed into his soft gut. "old piggy... don't go..."

"No... please..." Bob begged and he was forced on a wall and the lady grabbed his testicles and squeezed. Bob was kissed and the lady started rubbing his dick and making out with him. She overpowered him and Bob slowly was erect and she fucked him hard.

"What is going on here?" A sergeant muttered and heard a crunch sound and 3 cops behind him collapsed. A large man disarmed his flashlight and quickly grabbed him and broke some ribs with a quick punch. The man rubbed his balding head and grabbed the back of his head and shoved his dick in the sergeant's mouth. The sergeant choked on the dick and the man thrusted deeper and deeper into his throat.

Bob saw the sergeant flailing and getting choked by the large dick and eventually went limp. The man shot cum in his mouth and walked off. The lady's fingers entered Bob's ass as she sucked his dick and Bob did not what to do as she seemed inhumanly strong. Tears rolled down his eyes and after cum shot out of his dick, the lady cuffed Bob and gagged him.

Bob was trembling in fear and saw 2 motorcycle cops arriving and the lady hugging the shorter older cop and kissing him. "What's going on here?" The other cop asked and a hand covered his mouth. His tazer was removed and he was shocked. The cops were dragged into a police car with a few others and the couple drove off.

The group stayed in a motel and Sam chatted with everyone. "I know this sounds like religion and a cult, but I was introduced to a ritual where I did some research, and it turns out that people in the past have be doing human sacrifices, yup sex and magic, to gain power." Everyone listened attentively.

"When we kill, and put the bodies and perform the ritual, we get benefits. Stronger, faster, tougher... possibly immune to diseases and poisons." Sam said. "These are gods which we need to appease, and we gain their protection by doing so. The best thing is, its once a month... Of course you can do it more often, but all you need to do is once a month to keep the powers."

"Of course when you murder, cops will be after you, but it is hard for them to come after you when you take them out..." Sam said. "I leave some old fat ones alive to tell the story, and they will think twice or gather more cops before coming, giving us time to escape."

Bunny sighed as she walked down the railing hallway of the 2nd floor motel. "Hmm so no cameras just faked. Three missing men in the area all around 20s to 30s. Five rooms booked including mine. Guess it is time to go to each door."

Bunny walked more down the hall as her badge hung from her neck. She was wearing a short police jacket opened to a white dress blouse and a navy blue pencil skirt. She had a gun holster with an taser gun hanging in it. She wore no extra clips but did have black boots with a pocket and a knife strapped to the pocket on it.

She got on her phone as she failed her partner (the detective is totally free for anyone wanting to rp a Male detective/cop with a love interest partner.) "Hey sherlock, and yes I know you hate that name. I am at the motel about to check the others staying here about strange events. We got room 217, please don't go snooping in my underwear draw...I know you want the cigarettes but I have them in the car so don't go trying to smoke. See ya soon."

Last edited:
The police van was abandoned near the river and Bob was dragged out and the lady jerked Bob off again and started fucking him hard. Bob struggled helplessly and he saw the man in police armor fucking the other old cops in the van. After they were satisfied, the couple left. Bob waited for hours before other cops spotted the police van and Bob was sent to the hospital.

There was a lot of cops activated to stop the cop killer. 4 cops were murdered and their bodies used in a ritual. Within hours, the detectives managed to get information on the cop killer and found videos and photos of the man who stripped the cop. Like Bob and the other cops, 2 units were sent to a known address of the men and none of the cops survived. The man murdered everyone.

Moments later, as one of the men went out to smoke, they spotted Bunny with her police jacket and badge and came to the room. "Cops are here." The man said.

"So fast?" Joe muttered, and the others got ready.

"Lets just get out. no heroic bull shit.." Sam said and one of the men is already outside. "Shit... where's Joe?"

Joe was outside, armed with a tazer sneaking up on Bunny. (Feel free to do what you want, some of these killers are superhuman now...)

Bunny yawned a bit as she put her pen to her mouth. She paused at the door and rubbed her eyes knocking, "Hello uh sorry to bother you but can you open up. I am trying to see if anything strange happened." She tilted her head as she heard no response. "Figures...alright guess I will just head to my room...my partner is better with asking questions.....I mean it isn't like I have a warrant." She sighed turning around and leaning on the door. "I really don't damn it when is sexy sherlock going to get his ass at the motel..I mean I got us one of the nicer rooms so that.." She paused glancing over seeing a man walking over with a taser. "SHIT...uh okay calm down.." She put her hands up a bit backing down the hall. "Look uh im not..armed really...I mean its unloaded....the taser gun that is and uhm...im talking my taser gun..." She took another deep breath as she snapped, "Did my partner put you up to this....look I know I was suppose to train but I hate guns....so what if I follow dad's footsteps like seriously." She glanced around as she stopped and spoke up, "Alright I give up....come on out...you can totally check out the underwear draw you damn pervert....I won't tell the chief..."

After Bob went through x-rays and other checks at the hospital, he was warded to stay until the results come back. Bob sent messages to all his friends and family. [At the hospital now. Some bruises, nothing serious. Will be out soon, don't worry about me. ] Bob had a few officers visiting him but he was crushed to have heard other officers were murdered going after the killer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the police station, the killer was in police uniform and he looked around. He saw a cop entering the toilet and took out his garotte and followed the cop. The cop was strangled and placed in a cubicle and the killer exited and looked around. The killer entered the security room with 2 tazers and moved behind 2 cops and shocked them.

The killer exited and walked into a detective's office and grabbed a fat detective and covered his mouth. With a quick jerk, the detective's neck was snapped and he grabbed the other old detective in the room and squeezed his throat. "Where are my files?" The killer said and managed to get the old detective to find his files and document as he dislocated his limbs. The killer too his file and crushed the detective's throat.

As he exited the room, he bumped into 2 cops and punched their throats and dragged them into the room and choked them silently. The killer was very good and did no alarms were raised as he exited the police station.

Joe saw the police woman spotting him and turned and ran. His ambush failed and he leaped off the stairs and Sam saw him land and drove up and sped off. "What's going on?" Sam asked.

"She spotted me..." Joe said.

"And?" Sam asked.

"That psycho bitch seems fearless." Joe said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A car was speeding by and hits Sam's car on the side. "What the hell..." Sam shouted as her car stops and Joe rushed out and dodged away. The man exited his car and Sam came out and approached him. Joe sneaked behind the man and grabbed him from the back but was thrown into the side of the car and Joe was shocked at the speed of the man. Sam was surprised by the man's speed and the man reached over and grabbed Sam's neck and lifted her off the ground.

Sam was confused and stabbed the man with a dagger but the man calmly tossed her aside and pulled the dagger out. "Interesting." The man said and Sam watch the man's wound close without even bleeding. "Fuck..." Sam said and ran.

At the police station, the killer was in police uniform and he looked around. He saw a cop entering the toilet and took out his garotte and followed the cop. The cop was strangled and placed in a cubicle and the killer exited and looked around. The killer entered the security room with 2 tazers and moved behind 2 cops and shocked them.

The killer exited and walked into a detective's office and grabbed a fat detective and covered his mouth. With a quick jerk, the detective's neck was snapped and he grabbed the other old detective in the room and squeezed his throat. "Where are my files?" The killer said and managed to get the old detective to find his files and document as he dislocated his limbs. The killer too his file and crushed the detective's throat.

As he exited the room, he bumped into 2 cops and punched their throats and dragged them into the room and choked them silently. The killer was very good and did no alarms were raised as he exited the police station.

87e823a4c1c08793f161124798956a77.jpg

Just then the Robber walked out of a broom closet. He was dressed ridiculously. "Pardon me old chap," he said in a British accent. He the snatched the killer's files from the killer. He simply walked back into the broom closet and shut the door. Upon opening the door no one was there. Nothing was there. It seemed untouched. Where did he go?

Bob heard from some of his police friends about more violence and murders. Then a call at the police station came in and the officers hurried off. "Shit, something is going on." Bob said and texted Bunny. [Hey Bunny, are you ok? Uncle Bob here in the hospital, got bruised and doing check up and nothing serious. Please stay safe.]

Bob received another text from the police station again, this was serious. So serious that injured cops had to respond. [2 detectives dead, 2 officers dead, 5 officers in the hospital. Assault at the precinct 55]

Bob got his x-rays and was cleared and went home to change and returned to the police station again.

Bunny blinked as she shook her head, "Wait what the hell...was that someone my partner hired or was that really..."

She paused as she felt her phone vibrating in her purse. The woman slid her hand into her purse while looking over and turning pale as she saw the man hop into the car. "Wait was that the cop killer?" She glanced at her texts as she became whiter. "SHIT NO FUCKING WAY!" She glanced at her room and muttered, "Fuck fuck fuck...alright hotel staff get free food and drinks and fuck my clothes and whatever FUCK IT FUCK IT ALL!" She started to dial her uncle as she rushed down the stairs jumbling her keys, "PICK UP PICK THE FUCK UP GOD DAMN IT HOLY FUCKING SHIT OF A DEMONS ASS!"

She got on her motorcycle as her helmet connected to her phone, "PICK THE HELL UP DAMN IT I ...I DONT DO GOOD UNDER PRESSURE!...." She revved the bike as she swerved around the corner towards where the car went.

Her eyes went wide as she tried to quickly get out of the way of the car collision. Bunny let out a horrid scream as her phone went one way and her body went the other. She flew as the motorcycle hit the car the crazy man holding one of the criminals drove. Bunny felt her back bounce off the hood of the car and slid off the side next to the man who was testing his new powers. Her body slowly collected its blood back as she popped her helmet off glaring at the man still feeling her pain. "you....have..the right...to remain....FUCK THIS REALLY FUCKING HURTS!" She froze a bit as she noticed her blood, "WHAT THE FUCK WHY IS MY BLOOD DOING THAT!....is that my blood...NO....YOU GOT A RITE TO REMAIN SILENT AND STOP STARING AT ME LIKE THAT!

Back
Top Bottom