Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Price We Pay (Amaranthine & Procyonix)

She gasped as he spilled in to her, flooding her tight walls with his warmth. Just had he hadn't expected it she hadn't either, and if Bree was thinking straight she would have been a little upset. Another part about being with ladies? She wasn't on birth control like she had been the last time that their bodies had come together. For now, however, that was the last thing on her mind. All she could think about was how the flood of his seed inside her pushed her over the edge, leaving her spasming around him just moments after his peak began, and moaning as his lips and teeth continued to toy with her neck. Being taken like that just made her feel needier, and she knew it was going to be hard to walk away after that reminder of just how well they worked together. Even after he helped her to her feet she was still breathless and her knees a little weak - but she steadied herself and followed him deeper in to his newest residence.

It was lovely to say the least, and definitely an upgrade from the apartment he had lived in the last time they had been together. It was nothing too big or over the top, and she was able to settle in front of the fire place as Aaron left to grab wine. When he returned with two filled glasses she took one with a still-giddy grin on her lips. God, it had been ages since anyone had touched her like that.

"I don't think it's even possible for us to lose that," Brianna remarked in turn as she raised her glass to clink it against his own, and then she took a sip. "If anything it's somehow better."

Aaron chuckled as he sat with her by the fireplace. Placing his arm around her, her nestled her against him. "It's possible, I mean you play for the other team now, as they say. Or do you just think of me as a dildo with skin?" he teased softly. Her sexuality was her business, and it didn't bother him one way or the other, except for when some of the guys from their past would give him shit about how he sucked so bad in bed he made his girl go lesbian. And while it hurt his ego, it hurt more that they were disrespecting her far more than him.

"I've missed you, this.. us. Bree." he said quietly. "I am so sorry I hurt you all those years ago... you were the best thing to ever happen in my life, and I fucked it up. I'm just glad you don't hate me anymore." He kissed her tenderly. He wanted to tell her that he still loved her, but he wasn't drunk enough for that to come out. Since he didn't really want to admit it to himself. They had both moved on, tried to make it in this dark sad world. The last thing either of them needed was to pull the scabs off of the old wounds.

"Yeah, but I'm not incapable. My body still works, I just admitted to myself that pretty much any attempt at dating dudes was forced on my part." Bree shrugged her shoulders like it didn't matter too much, because for the most part she didn't focus on the specifics. Sex with men, especially with Aaron, had never been terrible, she just had a hard time developing real emotional attachments to them. She was happier dating girls and it felt more natural than men ever had. Well... More natural than almost any man had ever felt. Like in most parts of her life, Aaron had always been the exception to the rule. Being with him came as easy as being with Marley, her college girlfriend, had been. She knew what he meant though, and she had to reply with a playful tease. "You, though? Definitely just a dildo with skin."

The tone turned more serious - or as serious as it could be between two drunk people who would likely consider what had just happened between them just prior a mistake once morning came. Then, though? In that moment all Brianna could do was offer the man a soft smile and lean her head gently against his shoulder. "I never hated you," she admitted. Maybe that would come as a surprise, she'd said to his face that she never wanted to see him again before, but it was true. Even when she wanted to, Brianna had never been capable of hating this man. Time and time again he had hurt her back in the day, but she knew that no matter what she would always be in some way attached to him. Love had a crazy way of making people do dumb things. "Just... Had to look after myself, y'know?"

Holding her as she leaned against him, drunk or not, it felt good to be with her again. The morning would bring regrets likely as not, but for now, for this moment in time they were together. And that was really all that mattered. "I deserved your hatred," he said softly, the shame of how he had hurt her clearly in his voice. "I was an arrogant little fuck who thought he was invincible, and that no matter what I did everything would always work out. Until you walked out of my life, i never grasped that the world didn't give two fucks about me." Kissing her forehead tenderly, he told her, 'I've spent my entire life since trying to find somebody, something, to help me move on. To help me through the loss of the greatest thing in my life."

He sighed... "Too serious, mebbe for two drunks..." he shrugged. "So you ever been fucked on a fake bear rug in front of the fireplace?" He kissed her softly, his tongue seeking hers. The kiss was sloppy but still passionate. "Cuz I wanna fuck you again, Bree.."

Aaron was definitely being much too serious for their disheveled, not quite all there demeanor. Every word that he spoke made Brianna's heart hurt in all the ways she had tried to keep it to and in that moment she was reminded of just how amazing he had been to her in their glory days - before. There was a reason she had fallen in love with him, even if eventually she had been forced to choose to leave him behind. Feelings like that didn't fade for her, and it seemed that the same could be said for Aaron. The hard part of that was knowing that even though they both ached for it, they couldn't try again.

The chance in topic was appreciated; her pensive expression turned in to a smile as she finished the rest of her drink, and as he kissed her Bree fell weak to him once more. She was yet to stop aching, craving - she'd been on the edge fo asking him to take her again as soon as he had put her down. She laughed, she kissed him back - and then she smiled against his lips.

"Then do it," she whispered.

He drank down the rest of his wine as if to wash away his seriousness, and moved to her again, kissing her hungrily on the mouth. His kisses moved down her body this time, he wasn't in a rush as much as before he wanted to suck her breasts at least. She had such beautiful breasts. Sucking one into his mouth, he played with her nipple a moment or two, wanting to give her pleasure. But in the end, lust won.

Pushing her down onto her stomach, he lifted her ass enough to press his cock at her entry, taking her on all fours. He started to thrust slowly at first, before picking it up. Grinning at her, he eased her down so that her breasts were on the rug, and he pressed firmly if not excessively forcefully on the back of her shoulders. And once he had her where he wanted, he started to drive his cock into harder than before, a hard deep fuck, a little rough, but not more than enough than to give that extra excitement. He was just too drunk to be excessively rough.

Bree gasped as he manipulated her slim form, pushing her body in to position for him to line his cock up with her and thrust in to her once again. A moan escaped her lips with that first entry, drawn out with each slow thrust, and after he adjusted her more ideally the pace picked up. Her fingers grasped at the fur of the rug, obviously fake but still perfect to grasp at. She used the hold as leverage to push her body back against his own to meet his thrusts, and though he had pushed her shoulders down she raised her body far enough to take her face out of the fur.

It felt like millennia had passed since the last time someone had made her as wet as she was then; her eagerness was undeniable, especially with the way her hips moved back against his own to add to the roughness and depth. Still sensitive from their previous round, which was still barely over, her body gave in to the pleasure rather quickly. While she didn't reach orgasm just yet, the desire was was quickly growing. She attempted to speak and her words were split by the hitched breathing that came with his rough thrusts in to her. "Ah, fuck. Please... don't stop."

Aaron needed little encouragement to give her more, but her movements gave him the encouragement nonetheless. Thrusting harder into her, he tried to focus on one thing and one thing only. Fucking hard, like they used to. He remembered long nights at the lake with a picnic basket and their clothes scattered everywhere with her pinned against a tree while he pounded her mercilessly. Those days were long gone of course.

But the way her body felt beneath him right now, was every bit as erotic, and more so. Now that she had blossomed fully into a woman, her body was even more a walking wet dream as it had been when she was younger. And for the moment at least, she was his once more. And that idea made him moan. Her words brought him back, and he focused again on the one thing. And picked his pace up, fucking her deep and hard. "Oh fuck... Bree..." That he was close to climax was unmistakable even drunk. "Oh baby..." he cried out, and a moment later, his cum shot hard inside her, more than the first time. He lowered his head into her hair as he came, moaning her name over and over again.

They may have grown up a bit more since the last time they touched each other but they were still damn good at it. Bree was pushed over the edge by Aaron's rough, insistent thrusting rather quickly - and she was thankful for the position that they were in and the way he held on to her hips because she found it hard to keep herself up as her legs quivered and limbs felt like goo. She moaned - his name, expletives, various words meant to encourage and arouse. Had he lasted another few minutes she likely would have been able to reach release once more, but as his cock twitched inside of her tightness and Aaron was lost in pleasure she knew that he was reaching his peak. Moments later he burst inside of her once more and she gasped as she was flooded with his seed. She tightened around his length as he rode his orgasm out, leaking every drop in to her tight hole.

"That was just as good as I thought it was going to be," she remarked, still breathless and still connected to Aaron by the hips. Well... she hadn't exactly thought about it, fucking bare back from behind on a fake bear rug, before they were sitting on top of it, but any expectations that she had were blown to pieces. Not only were they just naturally good at each other, the overwhelming amount of affection that she still held for Aaron only made things even more intense. By now, Bree was having a hard time ignoring that part of it all. Sex was sex - good sex sure, but... Something about love just had a way of making everything about a person seem even better.

Aaron woke to one helluva hangover. His head pounding like an entire marching band competition was going on up there. Fuck.... he groaned as he started to move. What a dream he'd had... and that's when he realized he wasn't alone. There was a warm feminine body pressed against him. And they were both sleeping on the fur rug. Apparently, it hadn't been a dream after all. Bree and he had actually fallen back together, yet again.

Shaking her shoulder gently, he considered moving but in the end decided to wait until she woke up. If she was going to take a swing at him, at least he should make it close range so she didn't break anything. The dried remains of their night before were on both of their bodies, and it was clear that he had cum inside her. She was a lesbian, right? That meant no birth control probably. And Aaron started to sweat a bit.

Brianna woke up in the morning, and for just a moment before her green eyes cracked open she was blissfully unaware of what was going on. The pair had passed out the previous night not long after they had finished, both drunk out of their brains and lost in the passion of what it had been like to reunite. In the moment she had been happy and felt at peace. Now?

Only a moment after the splitting headache hit her, the onslaught of memories about the previous joined it. Fuck. The young woman's eyes peeked open and she let out a sigh as the memories proved to be true. The rug beneath them was the same, the arm tight around her waist was familiar in all the wrong ways. She groaned as he rocked her shoulder, not quite ready to speak, and then crawled away from his lean, naked form. She didn't dare to look over to him at first, but eventually she relented.

"Hey." One word, and her tone was unsure. Everything about her was unsure in that moment - she knew that she had enjoyed herself and that she enjoyed being around him, but she also knew that he had a girlfriend. On top of that... as soon as she realized they had in fact skipped on condoms her head went in to a race trying to remember when her last period was. It was correct to assume she was no longer on birth control. It was also correct to assume that they were likely fucked - if she remembered right (and she usually did) then she was pretty much at the peak point in her cycle to get knocked up. Her eyes went wide as she realized that.

"I need Plan B." She didn't even stop to ask about how either of them felt about what happened - as soon as she realized what was going on the first thing out of her mouth was how to fix it. Little did she know that the damage was already done and no pill was going to help with that.

Aaron groaned, her panic sobered him quickly, and he moved to the bathroom. Heather kept some at his place in case they chose not to use condoms. She didn't want children. Returning back into the room, he tossed the package to Bree. "Here, Heather keeps these here. She wont miss a doss." And there they were, again. "God, I am so sorry Bree.. we were drunk... I wasn't thinking... Fuck...." He sat on the coach worried. Less for himself, oddly, though his career could be ruined by the news of a child out of wedlock, with a woman who was at best bisexual.

"Is there anything I can do?" he asked quietly. "I mean am to blame after all. I'm the one who came in you. I don't think I remember you asking me to... Its all a little fuzzy."

Heather. Maybe it was because she was hungover to the point of nausea, or maybe it was the fact that Aaron had a girlfriend, but as soon as he said that woman's name Bree had a sudden urge to puke. She visibly gagged but luckily nothing came up, and in the end she was able to quell the nausea (if only barely).

"No - it's..." She wanted to say it's okay but was it really? She hadn't asked him to use a condom and that was her own fault, they were both drunk and if they were going to be honest with each other everything about this interaction had been a bad idea. "I didn't ask you to, I didn't even think about it. This should help though," she said, and then shook the box in her hand before starting up at the ceiling and then getting to her feet. She found her clothes on the way to the kitchen and threw them on (well, minus the bra - which seemed be nowhere in sight?) before pouring herself a glass of water and then downing the pills.

"Hey, look. Nothing's going to happen probably. And if it does..." Her voice trailed off. Bree had thought about it before, having kids. She'd even thought about having a kid with him in the past. Nowadays she had been of the impression that any pregnancies that happened up in her body would be on purpose, done via turkey baster or a syringe in some doctor's office. Planned. Maybe she had always said there was a chance she might end up with a dude somewhere down the line, but she hadn't thought that would actually happen - and especially not that it would be him. "Let's not think about that. We're good, okay? As good as it can be anyways. Fuck."

Aaron looked at her. She looked so vulnerable right then. Hey, look. Nothing's going to happen probably. And if it does... The way her voice trailed off. What if she was? What she do? He couldn't do anything once that happened. He has a girlfriend to deal with. A bitch perhaps, but still a girl that had discussed marriage in recent months.

And then there was her sexuality. Did she have a woman who would help her raise an accid.... he caught himself. If it happened, he didn't want to be one of those men who thought of it as an accident, or her problem. If it happened, it was a child. Their child.. How often in the past had head dreamed about it? More than he could count. Of course their luck, if it happened, it would be too late for them.

Frankly, Brianna was terrified. Once upon a time the pair of them had been young and stupid - this wasn't their first pregnancy scare. However this time it hit her a lot more than it did back when she was sixteen. Back then she'd barely acknowledged that pregnancy was a risk until her period had been late - and luckily she wasn't knocked up, because back then neither of them would have made decent parents. This time...

"I should go." Bree had said that before she even thought about it, and maybe that was for the best. She stood at the arched entry to the living room, leaning against the wall with the glass of water still in hand. She didn't want to go, every part of her wanted to stay, but she didn't know how she could stay here knowing that she had done exactly what she had meant to avoid the last time she had pushed him away. Bree had meant it when she said that she never hated him - her motivation in growing apart of him had purely been to avoid falling down this path. She knew that so much as touching him would make it impossible for her to not crave every part of his existence.

That was why she knew it was best if she walked away now, and let a sleeping dog lay.

Aaron nodded and sighed. He understood, or rather thought he understood her desire to leave. He didn't want her to go, they had reconnected last night, and there was something.. different.. in their lovemaking. An urgency that had been gone from them a long time. It was something he wanted to figure out, but he knew she likely wanted nothing to do with him again. "Alright, if you need to go. Even without this," he motioned to their wild night, "it was good to see you again."

He led her to the door so she could go. And slumped against it once she was gone. Sliding to the floor, he put his head against his knees. Why now? Why couldn't this happen a year ago when he was single still? He'd have to put on a face for everyone now, pretend that he didn't still love Bree. All while dealing with a bitchy girlfriend.

After leaving, Bree went silent. Before that night she had not been purposely avoiding Aaron, but rather staying a little distant to avoid, well, exactly what happened between them. After that night, she was purposely avoiding him. Knowing that he had a girlfriend was one of the worst parts - she had always known that she still loved him. Somehow that only added to the guilt she felt. She had gone to him knowing that had circumstances been different she would have loved to hook up with him again, and knowing that she had been about to see if he would like to try again when he got with Heather. Overall it just made her feel like a terrible person.

The worst of the feelings didn't come until two weeks later.

She knew that it didn't have to mean anything. Emergency contraception could fuck with your cycle and Brianna knew, or at least hoped, that the only thing going on in her body was her uterus getting angry about the sudden surge of hormones she had pumped in to her blood two weeks prior. Nothing could stop her from worrying, though, and as soon as she was even a day late Bree needed to know. She nearly had a panic attack as she walked in to the pharmacy - pulse racing high in her neck, a tingling in her hands and chest, that deep feeling of dread like there was lead in her lungs.

For several minutes she wandered the aisles, purposely avoiding heading toward the aisle she was there for. Then, once she had worked up the courage to risk the worst becoming reality, she hit up the feminine aisle and grabbed a pack of two tests. She chewed her lip, quietly mulling to herself - maybe, if she put it back, she could pretend nothing was wrong. Bree was a grown up now though, and pretending something wasn't a problem didn't make it go away.

Aaron had done his best to forget the drunken night two weeks ago. There was no point in dwelling on it. She was gone, and like would remain so. When Heather got back, they had make up sex, but it lacked in comparison to the night with his true love. But he couldn't think about that. So he focused on his relationship with Heather. While it was better, to say it was healthy would be a stretch. No matter how hard he tried to pretend Bree wasn't on his mind, or in his heart, subconsciously she was always there.

Driving home from work, he had a headache. Another rough day, and he had a migraine. Looking in his glove box, he realized he was out of pain remedy, so he pulled into the pharmacy on the way home. Picking up his headache medicine, he grabbed an iced tea from the cooler near the pharmacy area.

Bree had the box in hand an had just started towards the drink section of the store when she caught sight of a familiar face - one that she had avoided for the last little while. Her instinct was to avoid him, but she needed the damn drink and he was right there. She hoped that if he noticed her, which he likely would, that he would at least not notice the box in her hand and would just act like nothing would happen. That was what she was doing. Once close enough that he could possibly realize she was holding she slipped it casually out of sight, and then her gaze scanned over the drink fridges along the wall of the shop.

Maybe she should tell him. If she had gotten pregnant than it was definitely his kid - Aaron was the only man that she had been with in years. Bree just really didn't want to have to say anything unless she had to, lest she cause unnecessary trouble for his relationship. Had things been a little different... Well, part of her was wishing that he would have left Heather and taken her back, though she knew it was unreasonable to expect that. Maybe in another world he would have, or he would have never found someone else in the first place. The only reason she had ever distanced herself from him was because at the time things weren't healthy, not for a lack of feelings. Aaron starting a relationship with someone had hurt and it hurt even more to know that it was lasting, and that even though they could have been something there was no way that could work now.

Their eyes met for just a moment and she spared him a glance and a small smile, hoping that might be enough (though at the same time she ached for him to need more).

Aaron smiled at her. Even though both of them had gone out of their way to avoid one another the last two weeks, he was glad to see her. She had always been his first and true love. He knew he had messed that up. How many guys could claim they drove their true love into the arms of another woman after all? Still no matter how much he tried to deny it, they had shared something spectacular that drunken night. Did he dare to talk about it with her? Hell, would she even speak to him at all?

Licking his lips nervously, he decided to break the ice, "Hey Bree. How you been?" It sounded awkward to his ears. What did it sound like to her? He couldn't really come out and say what he wanted to, that he had loved their night together and wondered if she had too. Or that he wanted to have sex with her again, when both of them were sober. Heather was a lot of things, but on the same level as Bree was never one of them.

It seemed that the pair were on the same page with each other about wanting - wanting to have sex again. Luckily Aaron didn't say anything of the sort, because Brianna wasn't feeling tip top and she sure as hell wasn't going to admit that, not right now. He asked her how she was and the young woman wondered what the best thing to say was - I'm fine felt like too obvious of a lie, but yeah I think I'm knocked up wasn't exactly a good way to reply either.

Even just looking at his soft, sweet face broke her heart a little bit but she didn't let that waver the smile on her full lips. "I've been alright, what about you?" Luckily she hadn't grabbed her drink yet because she was taken by a sudden, nervous need to run her hand through the brown locks at the base of her skull. At the same time the hand that had been holding the test slipped out of hiding, and if Aaron was paying any attention he would realize what it was.

Aaron looked at her, noticing the kit in her hand as it appeared. A bit of worry entered into his mind. "I've been ok, no matter how hard I try to forget that night, I can't get you or it out of my head if I am honest with myself," he told her honestly. It was hard to admit, truthfully. She likely would laugh at him. Still he had never stopped loving her, and while he was in a relationship, it wasn't the same as when they had been together. Heather was a decent woman, likable enough when she wasn't being overly dramatic. Still, Bree had always been THE girl for him.

Nodding at the box in her hand, he said, "You ok? Anything I can do? I mean if your checking that, it would be my fault." His voice was soft, gentle, and tender. The fact that he still loved her was likely hard to miss.

"It's probably nothing, the pill I took can make you late." Now - if only she had said that like she believed it. Though she came off rather nonchalant or unconcerned, Bree was quite frankly freaking out and anyone who knew her well enough would catch the subtleties in her tone that gave away that insecurity. Given that there was no point in hiding what she held, she raised her taken hand towards her chest and avoided eye contact with Aaron for just a moment.

"I... I feel the same way." His confession did things to her that she didn't want to admit, namely because of the girlfriend in question. "I'm sorry this had to be the way that things happened. I really wish that we'd figured this shit out long before now, 'cause now it's just messy. I want to be with you, but I can't feel that way when there's someone else. I know what it's like to be the other girl and that's a terrible way for things to happen..."

She paused, let her voice trail off before letting out a sigh and squeezing the box in her hand. She then grabbed a bottle of pepsi and turned towards Aaron. "If you wanna be around when I find out, you're welcome to. I'm really hoping it's nothing though."

Aaron bit his upper lip slightly. It hurt knowing they both felt the same way about the other still, but weren't in a position to do something about it. Karma was a bitch, and he pictured a woman standing there giving him the finger for what he had done to her when they were younger to keep them from working out in the first place. Of course, her leaving him had led him to the changes he made that made him attractive to her again. He had needed that wake up call to get his shit together. It was messy now, as he knew fights or no fights, he would break Heather's heart if he broke it off now. She assumed she would be his wife in time, and why not? They'd been together a while now. And until Bree came back into his life, he had assumed it as well.

But thinks were getting very complicated very quickly now. And if Bree turned up pregnant, that would only make it even more so. But he was a man who faced up to his errors now, no longer running from them as he had before. He had faced his demons, or so he thought. Yet the first time Bree showed up in his life in years, he had cheated on Heather with her. Why did he always seem to cheat? At least this time there was an excuse: they were both drunk, and still harbored affection and ties that had seemed dead. But what did that mean now?

Breaking out of his mind finally, he nodded to her, "I'd like to know yeah. Hopefully its nothing, but the stress of not knowing isn't a good thing. Funny, in a way. What ended us essentially was my cheating on you. I grow up, become a decent man, and the first time you enter my life again, I cheat with you now again. I am a horrible person I guess.." He sighed softly.

Someone was going to get hurt, everyone was going to get hurt one way or another, if this test showed more than nothing. She was about to be a homewrecker.

"I don't think you're horrible, just... Kind of dumb? I'm not much better, though." Bree gave him a small, awkward smile before she turned towards the checkouts. It was pretty much fact that neither of them were the smartest people around given where they were right then - and given their history. They were both intelligent, sure - had to be in order to get the kind of jobs that they did - but boy were they good at making bad calls. Potentially life ruining calls.

"It's not like we meant to..." She bit her lip as they reached the register, and could barely think straight as the sale went through. Once she was on the way out, she looked over to Aaron. "Look, uh, I should probably do this as soon as possible," obviously referring to the test in her bag. "I'm like a block away, did you walk here or should I give you my address so you can drive over?"

Back
Top Bottom