Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Naughty Step Father(Daddyslittleskank & Procyonix)

“I was jealous because I thought she was having your baby and it pissed off.” Lily explained “now that I know she’s not, I’m not jealous.” She kissed Frank before continuing, “Especially since I could already be carrying your child.” She smiled up at him.

“If I have a baby soon, they’ll be the perfect age to be the flower girl or ring barrier at our wedding.” She commented. “Maybe we’ll have both by the time we get married.”

Frank smiled at her, and nodded. The change was very noticeable. Perhaps she realized that she was likely pregnant on some level. Regardless, the idea made him smile very much. "I like that idea, Lily," he told her with a large smile on his face, "I like the idea of keeping you pregnant for a while."

He got serious after a long moment, "So you know. I don't expect you to be barefoot and pregnant. I want you to finish school and make something of yourself, be the woman you know you can be... just a pregnant version." He teased her at the end.

“I’m not so sure about having a bunch of kids one after another. That would make things... difficult... especially if I tell my mom all of them have the same father but I refuse to tell her who he is.” Lily explained as she continued to lay partially on Frank. “Not to mention the financial issues, finding childcare while I’m at school and you and Mom are at work, and me being in school.”

“It’ll be hard but I’ll figure something out. Speaking of hard...” Lily trailed off toward the end and reached down to stroke Frank’s cock.

Frank grinned as she took his cock in her hands. "You sure do love that cock," he teased her. Grinning, he helped her up, spanking her bare ass teasingly, he told her, "Go to your room, and get your sluttiest heels on.. Come back to me with just your heels." He kissed her before letting her go.

He didn't really have a heel fetish, but sometimes he liked to change things up some. Keep things interesting so she would always come back for more. Like her, he could never get enough of her tight teenage pussy. Though after a child or two, she wouldn't be nearly as tight, he wouldn't care. She was his woman, the mother to be of his children, the changes to her body from the children would be wondrous to him, signs of their love: the ultimate way to mark your woman.

Lily rolled her eyes, sarcastically, and chuckled before she left. It took her a few minutes but she ultimately returned wearing a pair of heels. They weren’t stilettos, but they were a couple of inches high and they did making a clicking noise when she walked on the hardwood of the hallway.

She stood in the door leaning against the frame with nothing on but the high heels and a seductive smirk. She raised her hand began using her finger to beckon Frank over to her.

Frank admired the view, and got up to move towards her when she summoned him to her. Taking her into his arms tightly, he kissed her hungrily. There was no reason not to let her feel the full heat of his need for her. "How did you turn out so perfect, Lily?" he asked her with his voice filled with need.

Guiding her back into her bedroom, he pushed her down onto her bed. As much as he loved fucking her in his marital bed, there was something innately hot about fucking her in her own bed, with the symbols and signs of how young she was, that she was a teenager.

“My guess would be luck and daddy issues.” Lily joked. She had expected Frank to pick her up and bring her to his bed and was surprised when he lead her to her room. She didn’t mind especially since the thrill of having sex in her mother’s marital bed had nearly disappeared knowing that Anne was pregnant with someone other than Frank.

Frank grinned as he moved on top of her, parting her legs to let him between them. Putting a hand on either leg, he brought them up to his shoulders and then rolled her back so that her legs were pressed against her chest, heels pointed towards the wall. He slid his cock into her fast, burying it inside her in one strong decisive thrust.

Grinning at her, he pulled her cell phone from the night stand next to her bed, and took a selfie of her legs above her face, his cock buried inside her. He took several more of his shaft pounding into her, and a few of her facial expressions before setting the camera aside. "Fuck, Lilly... You are so hot... Tell me how much you want my child."

Lily allowed Frank to move her body how he wanted and even gave a piece sign to the camera. All and all she was enjoying her little photo shoot Frank was doing. She would definitely be keeping those photo, although she’d probably have to download one of those apps that looked like a calculator but really kept videos and pics in it in order to hide them.

She smiled when Frank said she was hot before she began talking, saying, “I want you to put your baby in me so that I can give you that child you want so badly. So that I can walk around the house with a big belly knowing my mom won’t suspect that I’m carrying her husband’s baby. I want us to have a symbol of our love.”

Her words only turned him on more, and he started to fuck her harder and faster, slamming his cock into her as she seemed to enjoy: hard and rough. His mouth covered every inch of he neck and cheeks before finding her mouth hungrily. The fire in him burned brighter now that he had resolved his internal dilemma of mother vs daughter. The mother had done herself in with her cheating, she was already losing the battle before that. That had simply sealed it.

Lifting his mouth from hers finally, he whispered huskily to her, "And somebody still owes me a cock in her virgin ass..." He was teasing her from the day they had had their fight, and the fact that he had been about to show her the pleasure of a cock inside her last virgin opening.

“Or we could keep that for when I’m pregnant.” Lily suggested. “We could celebrate by having anal.” She was a bit nervous as she’d never had anything in her asshole before but she wasn’t afraid of the idea. She took hold of her legs, wrapping an arm around either one allowing Frank to focus more on his thrusting. “Tell me how much you want a baby.”

Her suggestion made a lot of sense. From what he knew about pregnancy, the hormones released would make her exceedingly horny. And at some point that would likely be their main option for a while. Nodding, he told her, "Fuck... you have the ... best ideas sometimes... That fancy private school.. education.. worth every ... penny."

Once she held her legs, it allowed him to pound into her that much harder. His voice hotter and more intense than she had ever heard him as he answered her request, "Lily... babe. I want that baby in, the ultimate sign of our union, our love. I want to see you looking all smug behind your mother's back, knowing you carry my child and she does not."

Lily chuckle, “It would be if you paid for it. I got an academic scholarship, remember?” She closed her eyes while moaning enjoying the pleasure of being fucked and enjoying Frank's words. “And will you help me with my baby more than my mom?” She asked. “You know since my baby will your’s and my mom’s isn’t. I want you there every step along the way. I want you in the delivery room while my mom is stuck out in the waiting room. I want my baby to have your last name.”

Frank moaned and nodded, whispering heatedly, "OF course, Lily. I will be there for our child. Anne can have the father of hers take care of the bastard. Not mine, not my problem." His thrusts were getting wilder as he was approaching climax. Even as he realized that he was close, his cock erupted inside her, filling her teen womb once again. The moans from his mouth were intense and deep.

Thrusting until she was done, he would roll off of her and pull her against him. His breathing was labored as he told her, "God, Lily, I love fucking you."

Lily immediately cam when she felt Frank filling her up once more and she enjoyed the feeling. She did break away a little so she could sit next to Frank. “I was thinking when I get a positive result on the pregnancy test, we could rearrange the furniture in her to fit a bassinet, I doubt a crib could fit in here.” She looked around her room. “I’d prefer not to put my baby in a dresser drawer.” She added jokingly.

Frank smiled at her preparations already. It was probably a good thing, he was pretty certain she was already pregnant. He didn't really have any reason to believe so, other than how much he had cum inside that first night. But he had a premonition that she would be a mother sooner rather than later.

"So, no dresser drawer. I thought your generation was all about multi-tasking and saving the planet, one teen bedroom at a time," he teased her softly. "I think a bassinet would look beautiful here. Are you planning to find out what it is? Or do you prefer a surprise?"

Lily stuck her tongue out at Frank at his generation comment. “There’s a difference between saving the world and being cheap.” She laid back down next to him and thought about it. “Is probably find out what it is but not as early on as my mom did.” Lily explained. “I’ll probably just wait until I’m twenty weeks in and the OB/GYN can tell from the ultrasound.” She snuggled closer to Frank, Saying, “Now I get to ask a question: do you want a boy or girl?”

Frank smiled at her as she responded to his tease. When she turned to the seriousness of the topic of the sex of the child, and when they would find out, he listened intently. He wanted to be involved with her every step of the way, to be the supportive man with his woman. After all, for him, she was taking on the most painful experience he could imagine. Giving birth, not to mention the months of waddling around to hurt a woman's sense of beauty, was something no man could handle. When it came to pain, most men were sissies. He stroked her hair softly, kissing her forehead.

"I don't know. I mean I think every man wants a son, but I hope to get one of each with you at some point. So which one is first doesn't really matter," he told her truthfully. He dreaded the period a daughter would be old enough to date. Given how Lily and he had gotten so serious while she was still underage made the thought of a pretty daughter with a bulls eye on her private parts was terrifying. "What about you, Lily? Any preference?

“I want a boy,” Lily said with a small smile, “I hear that boys are easier to take care of and when he get older he can fight off any boys interested in his sisters. Hopefully I won’t be like my mom with two girls, but the child’s gender is the man’s part, number is the woman’s.”

After a few minutes, her eyes grew and she quickly sat up. “I think I know who the father is of my mom’s baby.” She said.

Frank chuckled as she explained the science to him, and her reasoning. Well he decided there and then that he now hoped for a son as well first. The idea of an older brother to beat the tar out of anyone who disrespected his sister or sisters. "Well then, I guess I will try to give you the right chromosome for a boy," he said remarkably seriously.

When she suddenly sat up and told him that she thought she knew who his wife was fucking behind his back. A part of him didn't care, he knew where he wanted to be. Even before learning of her duplicity, he already decided to trade up for her daughter. Lily was everything that Anne was not. Sweet, lovable and loved to fuck. And while both women were intelligent, Lily wasn't like her mother that she didn't delight in rubbing Frank's nose the fact that they were smarter than him. "Do I want to know?" he asked her quietly.

She looked down at Frank, and said, “I think the baby is my sister.” She noted Frank’s confusion before elaborating, “She’s not my half-sister, she’s my sister. I think her father is my father.” She didn’t know how to react to the revelation. Sure she would have a sister with the same parents but it also meant that her mother hadn’t ended things with her father, even after everything the man had done to them.

Frank wasn't entirely sure how to take that news. But it made sense. Abused women went back to their abusers far too often. Some even were killed by them if they were moving on with somebody else. From what he knew of the man, the idea didn't strike him as totally unlikely. While he was done with her as his wife, he didn't hate her. So he certainly didn't wish death on her.

Sighing softly, he nodded, "It makes sense, really. She did say sister, not half sister. And as abused women do often return to their abusers. It fits. You might be the one to counsel her for getting away from him, he could be a danger to her and your sister. I certainly can't address it."

“I can’t address it either.” Lily said. “What if she decides to leave you? Then she’ll take me with her, even if I find out I’m pregnant. And I sure as hell can’t tell her that you’re the father.” She pulled her knees up to her chest wrapping her arms around them and rested her head on her knees. “I just don’t wanna think about how long she’s lied to me about this. My dad is a piece of shit and she went back to him.”

Frank considered that. It was a realistic possibility. "I don't know to be honest. I mean, if she did, I wonder as a step father if I'd get visitation rights. I don't really know how that works in weird situations like ours. Divorcing a step father to remarry the original father." Putting his arm around her gently, he pulled her close to him to comfort her. "We'll find a way, Lily. I am committed to an us."

“The only way you can get visitation is if you adopt me, and if you do, we can’t get married.” Lily said, slightly leaning into Frank but still not lifting her head. “I refuse to live with my dad again, my mom lets him get away with anything and everything. If he hadn’t been sent to jail, my mom wouldn’t’ve left him and even then she only did because it threatened her job.”

Back
Top Bottom