Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Naughty Step Father(Daddyslittleskank & Procyonix)

Holding her tight against him, he stroked her hair softly. He placed a soft kiss on her forehead, he said quietly, "You weren't being a bitch. I was insensitive and hurt your feelings. That's on me. You were upset as you had every right to be. Guess this means once you are eighteen, I can divorce her and marry you huh?"

Pulling her into his lap without disturbing their embrace, he curled into her. "In a way, I'm happy actually. I told you who I want to mother my children, that hasn't changed. Didn't you notice the last two weeks that I've not been bouncing off the walls like I should have been? While I care for your mother, less a bit so now, but still. You are the woman I want, need, crave more than anything."

“The only issue which is more moral than legal would be her baby and you being the legal father.” Lily said before kissing Frank on the lips. “But regardless I will marry you when I can.”

She broke their embrace in order to straddle Frank’s lap. She placed her hands on his shoulder and kissed him again. “And I was being a bitch, but I know how I make it up to you.” She purred into his lips before moving his hands to her ass. Returning her hands to his shoulders, she continued speaking, “You can cum inside my pussy.”

Frank smiled softly at her, "That's the only thing I care about, is you marrying me when you can. It will be a long three years till then, but I believe you are worth the wait." As she moved on his lap and kissed him he moved his arms around her. Her offer made him sigh contentedly. Moving his kisses to her neck, he moved up towards her ear, before he whispered, "I figure my wife is probably off getting stray dick right now, I might as well be with the woman who is my future."

Picking her up, he lay her back onto the dinning room table. Peeling her clothing off, he kissed his way from her neck along the entire length of her body, stopping for a moment to give her breasts some love before kissing lower to her pussy. Looking up at her, he grinned, "Do you want foreplay baby? Or just to get fucked?"

Lily eagerly kissed Frank back, showing that the two weeks she spent not having sex with him were hard to say the least. When he picked her up, Lily wrapped her legs around his waist so he wouldn’t be carrying her solely with his arms.

She moaned as she felt him kissing her body. “Foreplay,” she said between her moans which were louder than normal showing she probably hadn’t masturbated in awhile. “And can you talk like you’re trying to knock me up?”

Frank chuckled softly at her, "I think I can do that, Lily, though we still don't know if you already are or not after our marathon that night. I still can't believe you milked that may orgasms out of this old body of mine." Then he started to tease her with hot kisses in on both thighs, her flat belly, and then her breasts teasing the undersides of her full bosom before sucking her nipples firmly yet with a gentle touch. He was in no rush, Anne likely wouldn't be back tonight, or if she was, it would be late.

Moving back down to her thighs, he parted her legs and placed one on either of his shoulders as his mouth moved to he sweet pussy. It was already puffy for him. Running his tongue along her slit, he pushed it inside her slowly, lapping at her clit as he always did. He knew it was the hot spot for women, and to tease it was to tease her.

“We only have to wait like another week and a half until I can take a test and it come back with the correct results.” Lily stated. “I could take one now but I’d rather wait a week for the results to be more accurate.” While she still didn’t want to have a baby, she knew Frank did and she planned to include him in every step of the process.

A shiver ran down Lily’s spine when Frank ran his tongue over her sensitive pussy, but she quickly began to moansoftly when Frank began to explore her.

Frank nodded, he understood her reasoning. Just he was sweating blood, at the same time wanting her pregnant and as well as not. The first was his desire, the second was hers. And while his desire for that child was strong, he didn't want to screw up her life. She was important to him, especially now that it was clear to him that she would be the one good thing to come out of his marriage. He knew that he should be angry at Anne, who clearly had cheated before he had, and yet, the fact that it made his life so much easier, he wasn't. It solved his moral dilemma about loving both her and her daughter, and while he didn't lose all of his feelings for Anne, she had already started to lag behind he daughter in his heart, with this, she fell further behind, and it was enough to be unrecoverable. He considered the idea of offering her a divorce so she could be with her child's father so long as she gave Lily permission to marry a man she had fallen in love with, meaning himself. Everyone got what they wanted then, right? But exposing himself to her was dangerous. What if she said no?

Her soft moans were a joy to hear once more. After two weeks of the cold shoulder, he wanted her so badly. Not only that, he wanted her to know that she was his life now, his future, his hearts desire. With that in mind, he licked and sucked her pussy with the utmost abandon, pushing fingers inside her mimicking what his cock would be doing to her soon. Looking up from her pussy towards her eyes, he glistened, "I've missed you so much, Lily."

Lily knew that when she was eighteen, Frank could divorce Anne to marry her. He could also demand a paternity test to avoid paying Anne child support for the remaining fifteen years until the child was also eighteen. Anne would likely disown Lily for marrying Frank but Lily didn’t want to think about that. Right now she wanted to focus on Frank and their breaking of the two weeks of no sex.

“I’ve missed you too.” Lily said, looking into his eyes. “I didn’t think I’d miss you as much as I did and how hard it would be for me to keep my hands off of you. It was so hard to not just rip your clothes off and start riding you.”

Frank grinned at her, as he told her huskily, "I so wish you were eighteen already, I'd make that shit happen in a heartbeat." His sucking of her clit grew a little more intense as he wanted to get her ready to take him. And while he loved foreplay, and didn't want to deny her, what he wanted was to be inside her, one with his lover. They were made for one another, of this much he was certain, the way her pussy hugged his cock, and the pleasure he gave her seemed to perfect to mean anything else. Until the two of them had made love, he'd never thought he would find a woman like that. Anne was good, but there had always been that "something" they didn't connect on, apparently it was whatever drove her to cheat on him. Followed by his cheating on her, with her own flesh and blood. But knowing that Anne had been cheating on him at the time he made the move on Lily made him no longer feel any guilt about his affair with her daughter. And it allowed him to freely give her his heart.

Looking up from her pussy once more, his mouth, chin and stubble slick with her dew, giving her a wide grin. He kissed his way back up her body before kissing her hard on the mouth, letting her taste herself on him. As the kiss broke, he asked, "You ready, baby?"

Lily continued to moan, saying, “You’re so good at this.”

She watched, while biting her lip, as Frank made his way up her body. She quickly returned Frank’s kiss while wrapping her arms around Frank’s neck and her legs around his waist. “Of coarse I’m ready!” She said. “I’m always ready to have you inside me.”

Frank smiled warmly at her, and pulled his jeans and boxers down to line his cock up with her waiting pussy. Rubbing it along her slit, he was ever so ready to take her again. Two weeks of abstinence had taken it's toll on him, and to have the chance to end that was making his entire body shake with excitement. Pressing his cock inside her, he plunged into her heated depths one again, moaning the entire way.

Once inside her he moved to kiss her hungrily as he started to fuck her steadily. Frank was in no rush to climax, he wanted to enjoy this time with her, and he thus had to fight off the desire to plow her like there was no tomorrow

“Stop teasing me.” Lily said moaning at having Frank tease her by rubbing against her entrance but not going into it. She knew after not masturbating for the last two weeks, it wouldn’t take much more for her cum for the first of hopefully multiple times. She let out a long, continuous moan as Frank thrusted into her. “Oh God,” she moaned, “I missed this so much, Frank!”

When she felt his lips on her’s, she instinctively began returning his actions but managed to talk, pausing to continue kissing. “Tell me...how... you want to...get me... pregnant.” She ordered. “Tell... me how you... want to fill... me up... with your seed”

Frank grinned at her and nodded, "I have too so much, my love. Did you know, I've not touched your mother since she came back? The only woman I want is you." His thrusts started to pick up as they both were so aroused. As he knew she liked it hard and powerful, that was what he gave her.

"I can't wait to fill your tight little teenage womb with my baby batter. The idea of seeing you with a baby bump and knowing I put it there has been the source of many nights of masturbation," he told her huskily. Leaning into her further, he angled his thrusts to give her more clitoral stimulation. His mouth against her neck bit her gently as he whispered into her ear heatedly, "If you hadn't made me promise to not play tricks to get you pregnant, I would so lift you up and fuck down into you to make you pregnant. If you were on the pill, I'd replace them with sugar pills."

When Lily heard that he hadn’t had sex with Anne, she pressed her lips against his And after breaking the kiss, looked into his eyes, saying, “I love you, Frank.” It was the first time she told him that and she did with such a loving look on her face.

She seemed to be turned on more by his words. The idea of her belly growing with Frank’s child as her mother had no inkling. In a way she hated Anne for being married to Frank but Anne was still her mother.

The change in his lover as he told her the truth about his relationship with his wife was palpable, ending with her heated announcement of her love. That in turn sent molten fire down his spine and into every pore of his being. Moaning at the words, he kissed her feverishly in return. Once the kiss broke, he told her truthfully, "I love you too, baby. You've made me as proud as any man could be right now."

Thrusting even harder, he whispered against her ear, "So do want me to lift you up and fuck down into you, so that my cum goes deeper into your womb, Lily? Do you want that baby?" His words were husky and erotic, but he wouldn't push her. He wanted her happy.

In that moment, Lily had to make a decision: wether or not she wanted to get pregnant. She really did love the feeling of Frank cumming into her pussy, his hot cum filling her up. She moaned at the thought of getting creampied all the time by Frank. She kissed him and embraced him once she had made her decision. “God, Frank your dick is so good!” She moaned before continuing to talk after a few minutes filled with her moans. “I want you to fuck me, fuck me harder than you’ve ever fucked me before and I want you to put your baby in me.”

Frank shuddered under her words. She wanted his child. Something he had certainly not expected for her to say. But he wasn't going to deny her. Instead, he took a fist full of her hair and started to pound her with as much force as he could, pounding her like the was no tomorrow. Lifting her from the table, he kept fucking her hard as he carried her to the couch.

He let her down slowly, being very careful with her as he rested her arms and head onto the couch for the comfort of its softness. His hands moved to her waist, and he held her inverted. Once he was satisfied, he pounded her like he had only moments before. A powerful intense fuck, he felt his balls start to tingle already. With a loud moan of pleasure, he started to pump shot after shot of his cum directly down into her womb. "Take my baby, Lily."

“Oh God, yes!” Lily screamed out in pleasure. She was only further turned on by him grabbing her hair and was rather impressed that he was able to continue fucking her as he walked while carrying her.

While Frank fucked her as hard as he could, Lily began rocking forward and backward along with his thrusting. She could feel her climax rapidly approaching and when she felt Frank release his seed into her awaiting womb, it was enough to send her over the edge and she cam hard onto Frank’s cock milking it of every last drop.

Frank loved how she milked him, and he kept going until she had gotten every drop of his cum. Once they were both done, he carefully set her down so she was safe and sound on the floor at the foot of the couch. Flopping down on it, he pulled her up into his lap and held her tight.

"Funny," he said softly, "how far we've come in this short time together. From that first night when we sat here for our Netflix and Chill, to now you actively wanting my child. I don't know if words can express how much that means to me."

Lily’s body laid on top of Frank’s body and she had her head resting on his shoulder. “I know, it’s insane.” She said once again drawing small hearts on Frank’s chest with her finger like she had their first night together. “All we can do now it start thinking of names.”

Lily knew if they were to start planning things and getting furniture and whatnot, it may become obvious to Anne what was going on. After all they could only claim that the baby things in Lily’s room was for her new sister for so long before it became weird.

Frank smiled at her and clung to her like his life depended on touching her skin to skin. "I know, but I have never been happier than I have been with you. You appear to be exactly what my life was missing. The part of me that could never connect with anyone , even Anne. Or thinking about it now in retrospect, perhaps especially her."

Teasing her hair softly, his fingers traced along her cheek and jawbone gently. "I like the idea of thinking about names. Does my future wife have any that she prefers? I would like you to be happy with the names, after all."

Lily smiled at what Frank said despite what it meant for her mother, and loved that he called her his future wife. “This is gonna be really nerdy, but I’ve always like the name J’onn for a boy. Martian Manhunter is one of my favorite superheroes and I like how you roll the J. Then maybe Diana for a girl. But that could always change to something less nerdy.”

Frank could only smile at her as she talked about her nerdy choices. Like being nerdy was a bad thing. "Nothing wrong with being a little nerdy, baby. I grew up watching reruns of the old Batman and Superman reruns, the Wonder Woman, so yeah. Nothing wrong with a little nerdy."

Kissing her cheek tenderly, he whispered against her ear, "I think those would be good names." He bit her earlobe softly before asking, "What made you change your mind about having a child now? Not that I am complaining, mind you."

“The Batman show with Adam West?” Lily asked looking up at him. “I only know him from Family Guy. And personally I think Superman is overrated. Yeah he’s strong and everything but there are so many cooler superheroes that DC has; various Green Lanterns, Hawkgirl and Hawkman, Red Tornado, And that’s not even including the younger ones like Robin and Kid Flash.”

“I got super jealous of my mom.” Lily answered.

Frank nodded slowly. "Alright," he told her, "you know you have nothing to be jealous of her for, right? What hold she had on my heart, that blood test on the child killed that. From here on out, you are my woman, my only woman. You will be, as we discussed, my children's mother." He kissed her softly.

"What we have made together in such a short time is so much more intense that what I felt with her before. Ironic," he chuckled softly as he paused,"it seems I married your mom to find you. I wonder how early you can be emancipated? So that we can legally be together once you are little older."

Back
Top Bottom