Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Try And Tame Me Bitch

Little Miss Maki

Planetoid
Hello there and welcome! I hope you are having a nice day and if not, may it get better soon!

I have recently discovered that I have a serious case of muzzle fetish (so hot) and it inspired me for a brand new roleplay storyline!

Try And Tame Me Bitch

Your character is the princess of a kingdom under great strife. The land is suffering from constant wars and horrible monsters that kidnap and kill the populace not to mention destroy valuable farmlands. In an act of utter desperation she turns to the court wizard who is well versed in the arcane arts and has an idea. YC must summon one of the most powerful demons whose physical prowess and magical abilities allow her to bring order to the kingdom even against such stacked odds. However, there is always a catch with pacts like these and this one is no exception. The futanari demon agrees, but on one condition only. She can fuck the princess whenever she wants and however she wants, essentially rendering her a cocksleeve. With no other way out of her blight, YC takes up on the offer and begins hoping that eventually, through plenty of fucking and loving, she can convince her summoned creature to see her as an equal. Whether that succeeds or she simply becomes a mindless cumslut is up for discussion!

Rules
The usual suspects: no one-liners, no characters under the age of 18, no controlling my character, be able to spell and capitalize correctly (typos and occasional mistakes are perfectly acceptable).
Only interested in futa and female characters, but my partner's real life gender is irrelevant.
Don't flirt with me or call me hun/luv/darling/etc.
Communicate! Whether you want something changed or just want to end the roleplay, drop me a line, I'm super chill about stuff!
I aim to reply every day or at the very least every other day so please be patient if I don't write back immediately!
I either use anime pictures or descriptions when it comes to character appearances, no real life images of any kind!

Kinks that can be included, but aren't mandatory
The big three (vaginal, oral, anal)
Romance
Aftercare
Height difference
Dirty talking
Public scenes
Slutty clothing and/or cosplay
Casual sex
Risk of pregnancy/pregnancy
Toys
Large cock
Lots of cum
Bulging
Cum Inflation
Cheating, threesomes and groupsex in general
Certain activities falling into the BDSM categories: name calling, hair pulling, spanking, handcuffs/blindfolds, petplay.
Incest

Kinks I won't do no matter what
Toilet stuff, vore, gore, pubic hair, lactation, extremely large bodyparts, diapers, virginity, menstruation, bad hygiene and many more that I can't think of right now I'm sure. Don't be afraid to ask though, if I have to say no I'll be nice about it.

Potential faceclaims for my character: (NSFW)
1, the preferred one

That is all, shoot me a PM if you have any questions or think we could get something going!

Have a nice day,
Maki

Last edited:
New, niche craving. Here goes nothing!

Archive
Hello there and welcome! I hope you are having a nice day and if not, may it get better soon!

My current interest revolves around playing a motherly character, who doesn't necessarily have to be your character's mother, but she is a loving and caring, someone that YC can confide in no matter what secrets she holds. That's pretty much the only thing that has to be in the roleplay, otherwise we can go as crazy or as comfy as you want. After all, just because she is a nurturing person, she can still be a pervert! Do note, that I absolutely adora futanari characters, either playing as them or against them, so if that's something you enjoy, please make sure to let me know when we start planning. Anyhoo, here are a couple of plot bunnies to get the ideas flowing.

1. Mother and Daughter

After a particularly nasty breakup, your character decides to move back in with her mother while she finishes college, allowing their relationship to deepen and let certain feelings come to surface.

2. My Stepdaughter Is My Lover

Your character's father remarries and while initially your character is wary of her new 'mom', she soon finds the older woman to be a loving, caring and overall fun person, someone she gets along with better than with her peers. Soon enough, the two are spending all their time together and flirting becomes the norm, leading to a night that changes their lives forever.

3. The Librarian And The Bullied Girl

Your character is in her last year of high school, doing her best to put up with the bullies. She finds a new safe haven, the school's library where she forms a bond with the new real librarian that turns romantic and sexual in the seldom visited maze of books.

4. A Successful Businesswoman Has No Time For Romance

My character is an immensely successful businesswoman whose carrier requires a great deal of time investment, leaving her feeling lonely. She decides to spend her great wealth by 'hiring' a girlfriend. Someone who will live with her, take care of her choirs, fulfills her sexual fantasies and in return can spend all the money MC earns. (Actually, this could be played in reverse, with me playing the girl who moves in with your character and takes care of her needs)

5. The New Mistress

A fantasy setting in which your character is a maid in an enormous mansion that gets inherited after the previous owner dies. My character, a witch becomes the new owner and treats her staff far more fairly than the previous one ever could have, so its no wonder that YC starts having fantasies about a more intimate relationship.

Rules
The usual suspects: no one-liners, no characters under the age of 18, no controlling my character, be able to spell and capitalize correctly (typos and occasional mistakes are perfectly acceptable).
Only interested in futa and female characters, but my partner's real life gender is irrelevant.
Don't flirt with me or call me hun/luv/darling/etc.
Communicate! Whether you want something changed or just want to end the roleplay, drop me a line, I'm super chill about stuff!
I aim to reply every day or at the very least every other day so please be patient if I don't write back immediately!
I either use anime pictures or descriptions when it comes to character appearances, no real life images of any kind!

Kinks that can be included, but aren't mandatory
The big three (vaginal, oral, anal)
Romance
Aftercare
Height difference
Dirty talking
Public scenes
Slutty clothing and/or cosplay
Casual sex
Risk of pregnancy/pregnancy
Toys
Large cock
Lots of cum
Bulging
Cum Inflation
Cheating, threesomes and groupsex in general
Certain activities falling into the BDSM categories: name calling, hair pulling, spanking, handcuffs/blindfolds, petplay.
Incest

Kinks I won't do no matter what
Toilet stuff, vore, gore, pubic hair, lactation, extremely large bodyparts, diapers, virginity, menstruation, bad hygiene and many more that I can't think of right now I'm sure. Don't be afraid to ask though, if I have to say no I'll be nice about it.

Potential faceclaims for my character:
That is all, shoot me a PM if you have any questions or think we could get something going!

Have a nice day,
Maki

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom