Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Group Monster Girl RP - Discussion Thread

DudeGuy

Star
. . .a q u i c k n o t e //​

This post will contain information on the plot, setting, and other things. All announcements will be made here as well. The title will be changed to show when updates are made.

. . . a n n o u n c e m e n t s //​

[ 07.09.09 ]: Interest Check thread changed to Discussion thread. First post updated to include the plot. Discussion of plot details now open. Still seeking anyone interested in the idea. Suggestions always welcome.
[07.11.09]: Junko and I have determined that we have enough people to really get the ball moving here. Information on the world is now in the works. Once we have some input on interested parties concerning which races we will use, that information will be put together and we can make strides toward getting the RP started.
Profile Thread Open: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=6651

. . .t h e s t o r y //​

It all began with a cult dedicated to the dark Goddess Lilith.
Their one wish was to summon their Goddess to this world, to worship her, to please her, to gain her love and to express their love for her.
A sacrifice is made, another is offered, and on one dark, seemingly normal night, the sky is set ablaze and their Dark Queen descended upon the Earth setting forth the foretold events of the end of days.

Rather than destroying the earth, the Demonic Goddess had other plans.
She released her children upon the earth, turning every woman alive they could get their hands on into monsters as well.
Her plan was simple - to punish those who were made in the image of the Light God, to tarnish them, to drown them in sin.

Men have become the prey of the monster women, their seed is their food, their sustenance.
And their bodies? Merely toys to be used over and over again.
Will you give in and accept this fate?
Or will you try to run and fight to keep your freedom?

. . . i n f o r m a t i o n//​

\\ S u r v i v i n g E d e n . . .

Upon taking over the Human World, Lilith transformed the planet into her own 'Garden of Eden', crafted perfectly for all of her children to reside in. The terrain of the planet is different, cities that once stood tall and proud are now covered with vines, flowers, and other kinds of vegetation. Rain falls more frequently so that the Garden can remain beautiful and green year around.

Fear not. This twisted paradise is not just a playground, but a beautiful place for all to live in. There is an abundance of ripe fruits, natural grown vegetables, and plenty of wildlife on which man and monster alike may feed. Natural pools of water, springs, and other things of the sort may also be found in various locations around the world. Though the wilderness is a potentially dangerous place for man and monster alike, natural safe havens like caverns exist. One must be careful when wandering upon such a place, as it is impossible to know just who or what resides within these places. . . Old buildings are also used as habitats for many, and for the more crafty creatures, mounds of earth above and below ground, huts on the plains, houses in the tree tops, or even giant hives may serve as their homes. For some creatures, their own body provide all of the shelter that they need.

There is more information, but the remaining pages are missing. . .

\ \ O r g a n i z e d M o n s t e r s . . .

It should be noted by all that monsters are not just brainless beasts seeking out men for sexual pleasures or satisfaction. They are capable of feeling all of the same emotions as humans are, some have the capacity to feel certain emotions more than others. In light of this, all should know that monsters are all perfectly capable of forming highly organized groups. While some tend to be loners, others relish in their organization, as it serves them all well. Each of the distinct species of these creatures are known as Tribes amongst themselves and menfolk.

At the top of the food chain is the Great Demoness Lilith herself. The mother of all monsters, the Dark Goddess banished to the underworld by the Lord of Light she once served. Directly beneath her are three generals selected her to perform specific tasks. These generals all have distinctive features from the other kinds of monsters. It should be noted that these monsters were changed by Lilith herself, and are much, much more powerful than other monsters. Their minds are more warped than those of other women, and the satisfaction they take in their new forms is to be feared. Exercise extreme caution around these entities. Beneath the generals are the Tribe leaders, selected by Lilith herself. These are powerful, loyal monsters with whom she places a great trust in. The other monsters would rest in this place amongst the food chain, living to serve those above them and enjoying their work as sensual creatures in their own, unique ways. At the very bottom resides man himself. They have become the hunted, and are in constant danger from being attacked by any and all of those above.

Men are becoming more rare as the days drag on. A captured male is always at danger of being stolen away by another Tribe and forced into various acts courtesy of carnal lusts. If their captor feels that the man is worth it, they will risk life and limb to take back their pet. If not? The man is fated to live with this new captor until their death, or until they are taken away again. Being captured is not always doom and gloom. Should a man bond with their captor, it is highly likely that the mutual bond between them will result in a better relationship than one with an unwilling mate. The more devoted the captor and man are to one another, the better off the life of the man will be.

There is more information, but the remaining pages are missing. . .

\\ I n t h e D e f e n s e o f M a n. . .

My fellow men, do not believe that the Lord of Light has abandoned you. Hidden within the Garden are magical items that hold a power that all of the monsters fear. These enchanted items may take the shape of a gun, a sword, a spear, an axe, or a club. Whatever they may be, their enchantment makes them capable of one extraordinary thing - any monster girl hit with this item will change them back into a human woman. But to you who are optimistic about the fate of such individuals, I give a word of warning: not all women will be pleased to be back in their human states.In either case, should yourself with a human woman, you're safest bet is to run. Lilith's children will quickly seek out such a woman and re-convert her.

Another word of warning my brothers, there are those that are resistant to the effects of these weapons. Lilith herself cannot be affected by these at all, as she was never human to begin with. Her Generals require more than one direct hit from these kinds of weapons in order to change back into their human forms.

How shall ye find these hidden treasures? Fear not, for there is a guardian angel amongst you all who will come to you in your hour of need to guide you to their location. It should be noted that there exist in this world normal weapons as well. Should you come across them, it would be for the absolute best that you take with you as much as you can carry, or remain nearby them if you wish to remain free.

. . . l i n k t o i n f o//​

http://www.gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=monster_girl_profile: Our inspiration in coming up with the story.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Minotaurus is on my top eight list as well.
Looking back through these different things, I can see many different things that we can use from each of them.
Narrowing them down to a final overall list of eight is going to be a headache it appears.
So many possibilities in everything. . .

As Palaios said before, all of them could be amusing based on the setting.
The exact setting will be built up based on the races we choose.
I can see a few things that we will definitely be including based on what we have so far.

Well, for me I just like to be a Minotaurus or a slime girl :3 I thought Red looked good besides I don't want to look like slimer in Ghostbusters xD though I guess I would look hot and...green :3 hehe lol. Well, I am going to be checking on this but I need some sense of beauty sleep so I can deal with things today. But yes Palaios is right things could get down right interesting with what everybody chooses. But I will check in later alright? can't wait to start with everybody and so on ^_^ glad I could be apart of it. :3

Alright. Sleep well.
The other information should be up when you get back.

My top 8: Alraune, Hornet, Amazoness, Minotaurus, Arachnae, Black Harpy, Centaur, and Werecat or Wolf.
I'm torn between the two since I can see their dispositions being. . .useful in the overall story.

Major Update made to the first post.

Information has been added! All of this information is pending, as it is all up for debate/discussion here in the thread.
There are a few sections that are currently incomplete, as the information provided in them depends on exactly what we will be dealing with here in this RP.

Because of the nature of information, it is highly possible that we will need to create a new thread so that the first post here doesn't end up being one major block of text.
In that case, I see that we will probably need to have three threads dedicated to this story: the RP thread, the OOC thread, and the Information thread.
I don't know if we'll be doing profiles but if we are, we'll fit those in the information thread.

That's all for now. As always, feedback/opinions/whatever you have to say is always welcome.

Is that some Deshwitat I see?
Awesome. :D

Any sort of interest is welcome.
Would you mind if I asked if there were anything that could turn your mild interest into interest?

Well I'd be up for playing a human female type that has no real interest in converting over and probably finds a weapon to use against them. Or an amazoness type the broke free out of sheer boredom due to teh fact nobody so far got her interest.

I don't have a problem with you playing both/either if you'd like to.
I'm sure Junko wouldn't either.
We do have our main set up here, but there are always exceptions to things.
I can understand if you got the impression that things were so limited considering the way things are worded.
Now that I think about it, I probably should have added an information section on human females. . .I'll have to get on that.

I don't think many, if any, of the human female's would willingly give themselves up.
Most are converted by wandering into a village of monsters and being attacked.
And though there are monsters that generally stay in a community setting, there could always be some lone wolves.

*nods* I mean even an amazon can get disinterested in what's going on if nobody catches her interest really. They're allowed to be somewhat fickle due to their traditions.

Of course.
It's your character, you're free to do pretty much anything you would like to with them.
Within reason of course.

If you're interest is piqued more now, we'd definitely be happy to have you. :)

We're in pretty good standing numbers wise. . .
I was honestly very skeptical about trying to make this a group RP but so far it's looking pretty good.
I'm more optimistic now than ever.

Well to some degree, everyone has weird fetishes for monster girls. Like me: I like the Echidna females :3 they're smexy to the max. *laughs* If I were playing a male (which I may do instead) I'd probably seek one out.....or hide from others andjust get found out.

I'm interested.

Well, again, you don't have to limit yourself to just one character if you can handle playing more.

Wow, I need to check this more often. lol I had a good time last night and didn't realize that things were moving this fast. Dude I am going to check out the profile thread and also is it ok that I operate one and then throw another character in at another moment? Just want to know about that and so on. I might be able to shoot out two right at start but I would like to know if I can add later on in the story.

We weren't quite expecting such quick movement either.
You can add one later if you wish to, that's just fine.

DudeGuy said:
We weren't quite expecting such quick movement either.
You can add one later if you wish to, that's just fine.
I posted one. I hope it is good. I didn't know EXACTLY what I had going for what I remember though I think of a garden or true one. I hope that my bio works as well. I think it is good :3 couldn't find a good Mino picture so I used the one in the example page for monster girls. So yeah, hope you like my first one ^_^;

See anything you like here friend?

Let's just say that green peace would be more than happy upon seeing the way that things look on the planet now. :lol:
You're profile was just fine. We don't need anything too complication.

Yeah I thought that what I had was good enough. Possibly adding in my slime girl later on if there are slots to put her. I need to get my head around this one in some fashion. When I feel more confident like I did a while ago I wlil be throwing her in :3. I am inventive about where to put in new characters so I am basically hoping to put her in somewhere.

Your caution is both understood and appreciated.
I'm sure there'll still be room in the end.

Yeah I am basically thinking when this gets going I will follow this group one the best I can. The problem I have is that I get lost and hope to not get lost with this one. Specially since I have invested some time into this. I don't like not doing something that I put my time into. Though I doubt I will be lost on this one. :3 Anyway yeah I use Caution but when I realize that it is ok I will move on in with more things. Besides I need to know that I can still double though I doubt that nothing has changed. Just probably rusty.

I'm sure you'll do just fine once you get back into the swing of things.
I'll be adding my own profile's soon. Just finished up with the first, now I'm working on a second.

Back
Top Bottom