Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Group Monster Girl RP - Discussion Thread

DudeGuy

Star
. . .a q u i c k n o t e //​

This post will contain information on the plot, setting, and other things. All announcements will be made here as well. The title will be changed to show when updates are made.

. . . a n n o u n c e m e n t s //​

[ 07.09.09 ]: Interest Check thread changed to Discussion thread. First post updated to include the plot. Discussion of plot details now open. Still seeking anyone interested in the idea. Suggestions always welcome.
[07.11.09]: Junko and I have determined that we have enough people to really get the ball moving here. Information on the world is now in the works. Once we have some input on interested parties concerning which races we will use, that information will be put together and we can make strides toward getting the RP started.
Profile Thread Open: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=6651

. . .t h e s t o r y //​

It all began with a cult dedicated to the dark Goddess Lilith.
Their one wish was to summon their Goddess to this world, to worship her, to please her, to gain her love and to express their love for her.
A sacrifice is made, another is offered, and on one dark, seemingly normal night, the sky is set ablaze and their Dark Queen descended upon the Earth setting forth the foretold events of the end of days.

Rather than destroying the earth, the Demonic Goddess had other plans.
She released her children upon the earth, turning every woman alive they could get their hands on into monsters as well.
Her plan was simple - to punish those who were made in the image of the Light God, to tarnish them, to drown them in sin.

Men have become the prey of the monster women, their seed is their food, their sustenance.
And their bodies? Merely toys to be used over and over again.
Will you give in and accept this fate?
Or will you try to run and fight to keep your freedom?

. . . i n f o r m a t i o n//​

\\ S u r v i v i n g E d e n . . .

Upon taking over the Human World, Lilith transformed the planet into her own 'Garden of Eden', crafted perfectly for all of her children to reside in. The terrain of the planet is different, cities that once stood tall and proud are now covered with vines, flowers, and other kinds of vegetation. Rain falls more frequently so that the Garden can remain beautiful and green year around.

Fear not. This twisted paradise is not just a playground, but a beautiful place for all to live in. There is an abundance of ripe fruits, natural grown vegetables, and plenty of wildlife on which man and monster alike may feed. Natural pools of water, springs, and other things of the sort may also be found in various locations around the world. Though the wilderness is a potentially dangerous place for man and monster alike, natural safe havens like caverns exist. One must be careful when wandering upon such a place, as it is impossible to know just who or what resides within these places. . . Old buildings are also used as habitats for many, and for the more crafty creatures, mounds of earth above and below ground, huts on the plains, houses in the tree tops, or even giant hives may serve as their homes. For some creatures, their own body provide all of the shelter that they need.

There is more information, but the remaining pages are missing. . .

\ \ O r g a n i z e d M o n s t e r s . . .

It should be noted by all that monsters are not just brainless beasts seeking out men for sexual pleasures or satisfaction. They are capable of feeling all of the same emotions as humans are, some have the capacity to feel certain emotions more than others. In light of this, all should know that monsters are all perfectly capable of forming highly organized groups. While some tend to be loners, others relish in their organization, as it serves them all well. Each of the distinct species of these creatures are known as Tribes amongst themselves and menfolk.

At the top of the food chain is the Great Demoness Lilith herself. The mother of all monsters, the Dark Goddess banished to the underworld by the Lord of Light she once served. Directly beneath her are three generals selected her to perform specific tasks. These generals all have distinctive features from the other kinds of monsters. It should be noted that these monsters were changed by Lilith herself, and are much, much more powerful than other monsters. Their minds are more warped than those of other women, and the satisfaction they take in their new forms is to be feared. Exercise extreme caution around these entities. Beneath the generals are the Tribe leaders, selected by Lilith herself. These are powerful, loyal monsters with whom she places a great trust in. The other monsters would rest in this place amongst the food chain, living to serve those above them and enjoying their work as sensual creatures in their own, unique ways. At the very bottom resides man himself. They have become the hunted, and are in constant danger from being attacked by any and all of those above.

Men are becoming more rare as the days drag on. A captured male is always at danger of being stolen away by another Tribe and forced into various acts courtesy of carnal lusts. If their captor feels that the man is worth it, they will risk life and limb to take back their pet. If not? The man is fated to live with this new captor until their death, or until they are taken away again. Being captured is not always doom and gloom. Should a man bond with their captor, it is highly likely that the mutual bond between them will result in a better relationship than one with an unwilling mate. The more devoted the captor and man are to one another, the better off the life of the man will be.

There is more information, but the remaining pages are missing. . .

\\ I n t h e D e f e n s e o f M a n. . .

My fellow men, do not believe that the Lord of Light has abandoned you. Hidden within the Garden are magical items that hold a power that all of the monsters fear. These enchanted items may take the shape of a gun, a sword, a spear, an axe, or a club. Whatever they may be, their enchantment makes them capable of one extraordinary thing - any monster girl hit with this item will change them back into a human woman. But to you who are optimistic about the fate of such individuals, I give a word of warning: not all women will be pleased to be back in their human states.In either case, should yourself with a human woman, you're safest bet is to run. Lilith's children will quickly seek out such a woman and re-convert her.

Another word of warning my brothers, there are those that are resistant to the effects of these weapons. Lilith herself cannot be affected by these at all, as she was never human to begin with. Her Generals require more than one direct hit from these kinds of weapons in order to change back into their human forms.

How shall ye find these hidden treasures? Fear not, for there is a guardian angel amongst you all who will come to you in your hour of need to guide you to their location. It should be noted that there exist in this world normal weapons as well. Should you come across them, it would be for the absolute best that you take with you as much as you can carry, or remain nearby them if you wish to remain free.

. . . l i n k t o i n f o//​

http://www.gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=monster_girl_profile: Our inspiration in coming up with the story.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Re: Group Monster Girl RP? ( Interest Check )

I wish to express interest in this idea. I'm watching and listening.

Aye.
Interest notice and appreciated.
We'll be talking more on the subject soon and will hopefully have some more information up in the near future.

I might be interested, and might have a friend interested as well if she ever gets around to logging on and checking this out.

Cool.
Would you mind me asking what kind of things you would like to see in this to sway you more towards 'interested' rather than just 'might be interested'?
We're always open to suggestions and new ideas.

Hai Hai like my good friend DG said, we are always open to suggestions. If you guys want please post your top three choices so we can make our pick on what type of monster girls should be on the rp. Max 8 Races, each player may play multiple roles but not more than two or three to keep things in order.

Right now I'm waiting for further plot development and information. I don't have anything to add or request, but I've decided I'm definitely interested.

As for my preference, I have to say I'm not that adventurous. The elves and werewolf/neko girls in disguise are some of the most appealing to me. The humaniods are a safe bet for most anyone I think. Of the 'real' monster girls though, I really like the lamia(and variations), a few of the harpies, and the centaur, if I'm limited to three, and disregard the human looking ones.

I don't hate many of them, and if others agree I don't think the girls have to worry about what they pick. It might be more fun to run into what you run into...

DG and myself will work on the storyplot and will post it soon.

Alright dude. Well, as Junko said, she and I are working out a plot and more information for you guys now.
Please, let us know if you do come up with anything later that you would like to request or add. We'll be considering anything and everything.

We'll have the information up as soon as we get everything set in stone, and we'll go from there.

First Post Updated!
Now includes plot.

Title of the Thread Changed!
This will now be a discussion thread concerning the plot and other details concerning the potential RP.

Glad to see another person interested in the idea.
Always encouraging to see more interest. :D
I'll change the link that is up there now to that one.

We'll be working on coming up with some more information in the coming days for you all.
Any idea's about anything concerning the plot or any questions are more than welcome.

Mmkay, now (after the plots been revealed) I guess I could say I'm pretty interested now. Mostly, what was making me say "might be interested" was wondering what kinda plot was to be hatched, and what other peoples might be up to. I'm the kinda person who does best when playing off of other people, rather than cooking up everything on my own (or even first XD).

Now the question is what I want to do here now that the plot has been revealed...

Understandable.
Great to hear that you're interested.

Feel free to share anything that's on your mind.

Hmmm this is a very interesting idea and I really wish that I could join but Im only online for a few days to a week at a time and then I cant get online.I would ask to join but I wouldnt want to disappear on everyone.

Understood. Sorry to hear that.

It looks like we have enough people to get going now.
I'll talk to Junko about putting together some more information and getting the ball rolling.
We were talking yesterday and I think that we have some idea's that you're all really going to enjoy.
For the general purposes of the RP and story wise, they guys will be at a bit of a disadvantage, but they have some. . .interesting tools at their disposal.
I'll say more once we start putting out the information.
We also need to work on narrowing down a list of the different types of monster girls we'll have.
Because of the way the RP is set up, we want to keep the general number of which contained.
So please, feel free to take a look at the information on the images in the link in the first post, or to look at the monster girls in general and let us know what you want.

For those of you who are interested in joining, I hope there isn't a problem with playing multiple characters.
Or anyone here playing a character opposite of their own gender.

Alright guys, just a quick little note here.
In order to fully organize things, we need to know what kinds of monster girls to use.
We have opinions from KyouOkami.
Even if it's just to say that you agree with him, any input on which types of girls you'd be interested in.

More info will be up tomorrow, but as soon as we know what you guys want, we'll be able to finish everything and move toward getting started.

I'm actually considering an opposite gender character (considering that if I were to play a guy, things don't look to good for me XD), although multiple characters might be amusing...

As far as monster girl types go, my top pick would be (in no particular order):

Red Slime
Alice
Alraune
Nightmare
Leanan Sidhe
Inari
Jurougumo
Mimic
Dryad
Harpy
Echidna

Although all of them could provide amusing quirks if given the right setting.

Hm, took a look at this all and I am kind of slow right now. I would love to join. By the way I am the friend Palaios is takling about.

Things may look bad for the guys, but that is what this RP is all about. Things. . .looking bad for guys. Well, in part anyway. There are various other factors involved as well, as I'm sure you gathered from the synopsis and the original first post. I really need to add a couple of things to the first post now that I think about it. . .

But to get back on track. Yes, these girls will be going around everywhere searching for men with which to do various things with. Depends on the race and whatnot. The men are at a disadvantage, but they will have some tools they can used which will give them major advantages. More on that is coming later.

And with respect to the race thing, we're asking you guys so we can choose something that is more appealing to you all. From there, we'll talk about the different races, the settings, their circumstances among all of the other races, etc. After the rest of the information is up, we'll start an open discussion on everything to make sure that everyone likes what they see/get some other opinions before we get started.

Until Junko or I say that we have enough people altogether, we'll keep taking anyone interested.
Always glad to see another person here, and nice of you to come by. :D

Hehe, yeah my friend just came to me and said, "Hey there is a thread on blue moon you would like..get online and check it out." He said a couple times and I hadn't gotten around now and I have seen some races that people have shown and slime seeems appealing. lol So possibly that but ok and glad that I got to it before you did cap it. I want to give this a shot since I haven't done something like this before. Well, not in this fashion but I have been a monster like creature before. Though yeah :3

Glad to have you aboard. :)
Slime does seem interesting. I can think of a few ways to use it.
Any other's that catch your eye?

I'm going back and reading over all of the races now to familiarize myself with them all.
I guess since we're asking you guys for your top eight, it would only be fair of us to do the same.
I'll put mine up soon, once I finish reading them all over, then get to work on pulling that info together so we can get it up here.

Well, there is the:

Mummy,
OH my favorite! Minotaurus! Wait that is mine xD either that or slime :p
Off of one of those piccies on that site ^_^

Back
Top Bottom