• World War I

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • World War II

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Korean War

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Vietnam War

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • World War III (United States vs. Soviet Union)

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Modern Warfare

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Zombie Apocalypse

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

Major Kusanagi

The Major
Banished
Alright, I have a few ideas for some military-themed role-plays where the player characters are in a squad or platoon of soldiers deployed in a war zone. It could be historical, modern, or maybe even near future, and all scenarios would invoke an Alternate History-type scenario where females are allowed to serve on the front lines alongside their fellow male soldiers. I could even go for an all-female platoon as well.

I'd prefer if the players were ordinary grunts rather than elite Special Operations units, but I am open to the idea of the PC's playing elite commando types if that is what is demanded most.

I'm also open to futanari, hermaphrodite, or other non-standard genders if enough players are comfortable with such things. I've not done much with such characters, but I am willing to experiment and if other players like it, I won't judge.

Overall, I'd like the characters to have a sort of anime-inspired look or feel to them, so if I get enough interest to start a character signup thread, I'd prefer if the PC's would use either a written description or an anime picture of their character's appearance.

As for the actual setting, I'd prefer either 20th Century or 21st Century settings, but I have a few notable plots in mind and I'll attach a poll listing the options.

Awesome. I'm writing up a profile now.

Edit 2/13/18: Waiting on approval for my weapon choice, but I've got everything else written up.

Is there room for another soldier?

And since this is on BMRP, can we expect any erotic shenanigans, or will it just be a military RP plain and simple?

I’d say it’s safe to assume shenanigans will happen... if this thing ever does get up and going. OP messaged me early this morning and said that life stuff is getting in the way at the moment.

Yeah, I'll try and make some time this weekend or something to get the RP going depending on how things are going. And yes, there is plenty of room for erotic shenanigans to happen.

Im game for being apart of this. I will be making up a profile soon. Just got to thinking what I what to be.

Alright, someone's gonna have to pull a Ronald Spiers and take over this RP as GM. If Hawkeye isn't going to step up...

I could do it, but I'm still kinda waiting on interest to pool for my RP idea-

Major Mario said:
Alright, someone's gonna have to pull a Ronald Spiers and take over this RP as GM. If Hawkeye isn't going to step up...

I could do it, but I'm still kinda waiting on interest to pool for my RP idea-

Ill co-dm with you. Ive kind of alrrady started dping that with some of them. Also starting another group so cant cimpletely take over.

Soran_Jaymes said:
I don’t have any experience GMing, but I could definitely help out if you guys need it.

It's not very hard. I'm sure you will pick it up quickly.

Since the guy who started this is MAI, do you guys want to stick with the established plot or change it to a different conflict?

It wouldn't make sense to allow all players to play spec ops characters nor would it be sensible to restrict those type of roles to NPC only. But i might be interested! Would just need to get a few more specifics before i made a definitive decision

I´m fine with following the established plot in the established conflict, but I am not going to continue playing if this turns from "small group of people going on an adventure" to two guys playing generals with hundreds of troops and everyone else being completely irrelevant.

SexyStonerGal420 said:
It wouldn't make sense to allow all players to play spec ops characters nor would it be sensible to restrict those type of roles to NPC only. But i might be interested! Would just need to get a few more specifics before i made a definitive decision

What information are you looking for?

KatamariRoller said:
I´m fine with following the established plot in the established conflict, but I am not going to continue playing if this turns from "small group of people going on an adventure" to two guys playing generals with hundreds of troops and everyone else being completely irrelevant.

Nobody is saying that will happen. Just wait and see where the current plot line goes before doing anything hasty, ok?

KatamariRoller said:

That wasn't my intention when this whole thing started but lack of a gm has caused problems. That's why I kade another character to avoid that.

KatamariRoller said:
I hear ya. I’d leave too if that was the case.

Now if I were to drop a hint or recommendation, maybe having indirect fire come in and devastate the allied lines, perhaps getting our characters all together and separated from all NPCs, would be a good change of pace and really start up character development and potential romances/lewdies.

Major Mario said:
Now if I were to drop a hint or recommendation, maybe having indirect fire come in and devastate the allied lines, perhaps getting our characters all together and separated from all NPCs, would be a good change of pace and really start up character development and potential romances/lewdies.

The idea has merit. I’m down for going that route if the rest of you are.

I have a question relating to Weapons. Can I nix the assault rifle for a long range rifle? and can I get a Ghillie suit as part of my starting gear since I want to play a Ranger/Scout type?

We're still in limbo here... But, since Hawkeye ain't around, you can have your character walk up to our current ragtag group of soldiers crowded about nearby the front Observation Post. If you'd like to do some world building, or at the very least drop a hint as to whatever might be out there in enemy lines to fuck shit up for all of us, thus breaking us away from the NPCs and whatnot, then... Well, anarchy! So in short, you can have your character walk up and introduce themselves, have them show up as always having been there in the background cleaning their rifle and whatnot, or with them doing something else military-like.

I think I oughta step up and be GM here. If anyone has any ideas, call me up and let's talk.

Back
Top Bottom