Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The new Hogwarts (Yummyfuta x DonVoltonus)

Katherine took a breath and tried to relax as she prepared herself, though despite that she wasn't quite ready for just how thick Destiny's cock was. She gasped loudly as the other girl entered her, releasing a long, loud moan as her body squeezed down tightly. "O-oh god....s-so...so big...s-so thick!" Katherine panted heavily, her hips pushing back slightly to sink a little more of Destiny's cock inside of her.

Destiny smiled. "Ahhhh, well you're just so tight! Ohh and so very warm and wet inside!" She panted, caressing Katherine's hips and slowly pushing deeper as the girl pushed back onto her throbbing length.

"Oh God....Oh fuck it's still going deeper?!" Katherine moaned loudly, gripping the seat cushion she was leaning on as pleasure rushed through her body, juices already squirting from.her. "M-more....I...I need more, please!"

She nodded, thrusting deeper, slowly gaining speed as she did. "Damn, where do you fit all that dick?!" She laughed, cock flaring out.

Katherine let out a gurgle of pleasure in response, her fingers sinking deeper into the cushion of the seat. What neither of them could see was Katherine's belly bulging and stretching with the outline of Destiny's cock inside of her, the sensation sending waves of pleasure through her whole body.

She reaches around, feeling the bulge. "Y-you alright? You're really tight and stretchy!" She panted.

"Y-yeah...yeah I'm ok" Katherine panted, shivering as she felt Destiny's hand on her bulging belly, gasping when she looked down to see the outline of the other girls cock stretching her out. "It...it feels really good actually"

She smiled, slowly starting to thrust into her, cock flaring out inside her womb. "From my end it feels downright amazing!" She moaned, drooling precum steadily from her horsecock.

"O-oooh...!" As Destiny started to thrust Katherine made no attempt to hold back the moans, feeling the cock pulling out and thrusting back in, stretching out her belly over and over, even able to feel the precum drooling inside of her. "M-me too....f-fuuuuck!"

She thrust deeper with a groan, her medial ring popping in and out of Katherine's slit, wet with their mixed juices. "D-damn, you're so good it's hard to hold back!"

"W-well.." Katherine glanced back over her shoulder and grinned "By all means...d-don't hold back. P-pretty sure I can take anything you got" Her grin briefly turned to a smirk before she moaned once more, her hips thrusting back against Destiny's cock.

She pushed deeper, cock flaring and spurting pre as he thrust into Kat's womb. "Ahhhn, fuck, yes!" She panted, slapping her rear.

"Ah!" Katherine yelped as Destiny thrust into her harder, her hips thrusting backover. "Nnngh! Y-yes! Th-that's it...r-right there!" Katherine managed to release her grip on the train seat with one of her hands, instead reaching up to grasp at one of her own breasts, squeezing at it.

She panted, thrusting faster. "I-I'm gonna cum soon..." She gasped, holding onto Kat's shoulders. "F-fuck..."

"M-me too! Oh god...oh fuck....! D-don't forget the spell!" Katherine panted, then started to moan and writhe uncontrollably as her orgasm began to overtake her, the hand still gripping the seat cushion now gripping so tightly that she actually ripped a chunk from it as she screamed out in pleasure, her pussy tightening up almost impossibly so, sucking Destiny in as juices began to squirt everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom