Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The new Hogwarts (Yummyfuta x DonVoltonus)

"Oh..." She blushed deeply, backing up and sitting down. "Thank goodness, I thought I was the only one. I've been struggling to keep from getting hard this whole time..."

"Ehehe, you too? Well you did a way better job hiding it than I did" Katherine grinned sheepishly "And uh...sorry...though...thanks too I guess...kinda flattering to know a Werewolf like me can actually have that effect on someone who isn't a Werewolf. Normally most people would throw up at the thought of one of us in stuff like that" Though now that Destiny had mentioned it, Katherine couldn't help looking at her cock once more and wondering what it would look like hard.

"Ridiculous!" She said. "You're just utterly beautiful dear." She smiled. "And uhmm.....your scent is amazing..." She blushed hard, cock noticably twitching.

"Ehehe, oh come on, you're exaggerating. If there's one thing I know better than anyone it's smell, and mine is nothing special. You on the other hand, your scent is very...." Katherine found herself watching as Destiny's cock twitched, and once again licked her lips without even realising. "....alluring right now"

She stood with a little smile, whispering a spell to lock their cabin. "Oh? How alluring?" She asked with a devious little smirk.

Katherine noticed a spell being cast, though her attention was too distracted to notice what it had done, especially when Destiny stood up causing her cock to move again. "Uh...for someone with a sense of smell like mine...very...very alluring" She licked her lips once more, fidgeting a little as her body grew warmer.

"Well...we have a long train ride. We could...kill some time." She offered with a smirk, patting a hand on her cock.

"A..." Katherine blinked a few times, her brain taking a few moments to process and register what Destiny was saying, though when the girl patted her cock it made the realisation come a little quicker. "O-oh! I uh...well...I mean....I guess we could eh? Though I've never actually uh....done anything with another person before"

"I can take it nice and slow." She winked, smirking slightly. "You can smell me huh? Why don't you taste me?"

"You suddenly got a lot more confident" Katherine glanced up to Destiny's face, raising an eyebrow, before looking back to the cock that was now so close. Without really thinking about it Katherine found herself leaning forwards, parting her lips, her tongue reaching out to lick at the shaft, her enhanced sense of taste causing her to shiver softly as she did.

"Well, with a member like this a lot of people get scared off, so I'll go for any chance I can get." She blushed, starting to rise and harden from the licking.

"So...gone and shown this off to a few people before me huh?" Katherine glanced up and smirked slightly, then looked back to Destiny's cock as it began to harden and lift up, continuing to run her tongue along the shaft back and forth. The taste was certainly different to anything she had tasted before.

She shrugged. "And still a virgin, unfortunately. A lot of guys don't like girl dicks. And, most girls are frightened." She moaned, drooling out thick, musky precum.

"Well, their loss is my gain by the looks of things huh?" Katherine grinned, rubbing the shaft with her hands a little, taking a deep breath as the precum began to pour from the tip, the scent so much stronger than it had been before, her enhanced senses amplifying it even further, causing Katherine's own arousal to shoot through the roof.

"Well, that's true." She giggled. "It means I'm really pent up for you." She smirked. "You wanna use a rubber? Or just an anti-preg spell?" She asked.

"Oh um...well...my parents taught me a few of those spells but I've never exactly had the chance to test them. If you know them and are pretty confident then I guess we could go with that" Katherine's cheeks flushed slightly, her legs fidgeting slightly as she continued to grow hotter and wetter.

She smiled, rubbing between Kat's legs. "Definately, I don't want to miss the sensation of those hot, wet, wolfish walls." She giggled.

Katherine gasped sharply when Destiny rubbed between her legs, the girl already able to feel just how soaked Katherine's panties had become beneath her skirt. "A-ah....r-right. S-so uh....I....I should uh...get undressed I guess right?"

"Mmmn, yeah, please do, it's been so long since I've cum." She panted slightly, stepping back, her cock steadily drooling out precum.

Katherine was caught a little off guard by Destiny's rather rapid descent into lewdness, perhaps it was a centaur thing. Who was she to judge right? Katherine shivered in anticipation and nervousness, before starting to strip her clothes from her, shivering again as her breasts were exposed, bouncing slightly as they were freed, a little smaller than Destiny's. A moment later Katherine's panties were on the floor around her ankles, leaving the girl now wearing nothing but her socks.

Destiny smiled, rubbing her equine cock between Kat's legs, grinding on her pussy. "Your scent is just...driving me wild..." She panted, rubbing the werewolf's breasts, lightly teasing her nipples.

"A-ah...!" Katherine gasped as she felt the first ever cock rubbing at her pussy, which only grew hotter and wetter in response, juices running down Destiny's shaft. "Y-you think you have it bad? My sense of smell is...oh god you have no idea..." Katherine took a deep breath of Destiny's musk, her cheeks flushing as her body released a huge surge of hormones into her system, her nipples hardening like bullets in Destiny's fingers.

She smirked. "Think you can handle my size?" She asked, turning Katherine around and bending her over the seats. "I don't wanna hurt you or nothin'."

"I uh...yeah...yeah I think I should be able to handle it" Katherine shivered and licked her lips in anticipation as she was turned around and bent over the seats, her hips wiggling a little.

Destiny smiled, slowly pushing her flared, thick cock into Kat's slit, spreading her open around the Equine member, leaking precum into her. "Ohhh damn, you're really warm."

Back
Top Bottom