Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Unexpected Journey (Rayn_Chain & Tyr)

Robert really didn’t care if she reciprocated or not, that wasn’t the point of this lesson. He had other girls if he wished to have sexual relief she only had him. The purpose and intent was to again let her body enjoy his touch, and for her to realize that she wanted it again and again. Much like a drug addict she’d come back for more, rationalizing the excuse, till in the end even her mind would fathom the real reason.

So his hands did no more than they’d started, rubbing her clit, while the other just holds her head, in a comforting fashion. Her head rests against his chest as she moans from his attention. Truth he found the experience exciting, because she was giving in, even if she never said a thing. The fingers of his hand rub her little nub as the rest of his arm presses against her body. He can feel her breast and the perky nipple against his arms as it continues to engage itself in the act of pleasuring her. Here he was holding her and giving her comfort, while his other hand rubbed her pussy. The fingers on the hand holding her head, gently and leisurely stroke her hair.

She didn’t stop him from touching her and playing with her, moaning and wanting him to play with her but she wouldn’t allow herself to sink low enough to want to ask him to take her in the shower, she moaned, but not completely at what he was doing below, but feeling him stroke her hair made her feel safe, secure and that he cared for her in some way despite the other girls, which the thought itself made her angry and jealous since he had so many girls she wondered if she really meant that much to him. But she wouldn’t ask until later, trying to enjoy her master’s touch, her arms wrapping around his shoulders slowly as she held him close to her biting her lip to muffle the moans. “M-Master, could we go to, your bed, please, I want more, much much more but not in the shower please, sir.” She begged him, her body wanting it and her mind telling her to give in glad the the water from the shower was mixing with her tears realizing how badly she felt, almost broken it seemed and she was allowing it, but to fight it was pointless she was being broken down by the man and now figured she might as well just give into him, feeling almost heart broken.

Robert was sure the girl was still in conflict as she mentally fought the urges and cries of her body. How slaves were all different, and yet all alike when it cam to what happened to them. Never did her body refuse or deny his touch, and from the tone of the muffled sounds of pleasure, she was far from disliking his touch. Then the first true sign she wanted to be more than girl that she wanted to be a true woman came as she begged. Though he was not totally convinced that this was truly a genuine request, but that would soon be determined he thought.

Do you know what it means to be in a master’s bed?

His hands just softly continue their ministration of pleasure as he talks. If she understood and was ready he was accepting of that, but anything less then a slave in his bed was not going to happen. Not since he was a young adult had anyone but a slave been in his bed, and he had no intention of changing that ever.

She heard his words feeling him still touching her and she quickly moved her hand down to his, stopping its movement for a moment as she nodded her head against his chest, “Yes, I understand what that means, and I know that there is no way I can leave this place, and that whether I like it or not, I’m going to be nothing more than your slave, so to just accept this is just better than to argue with myself, and try to force myself to deny the inevitable, that I’m staying here, and I’m you slave, master.” She said, in almost a life less tone, her own words hitting her like a ton of bricks, but in her mind she had lost and she had come to this realization and had finally just accepted it. She nodded her head again assuring him that that is what she wanted since she doubted he would see her as more than anything other than a slave.

Robert felt her hand push his aside and then her comments of the reason why. So as punishment he stopped stroking her hair and pushes her away, since the shower was obviously over. The girl still had a long ways to go as he suspected.

No you do not understand. You are stating the fact, and not understanding the essence. No girl lying naked on my bed like a limp rag will there be. You may be grudgingly willing to perform the requirements of your servitude, but that is far different than reveling in the your submission.

He steps out of the shower and grabs his own towel to dry himself, as she was not yet fit to serve him. Though expected it, it was still a step back, and as such he was disappointed in her and even his own failure.

You have said you a slave, when in fact you still consider yourself a prisoner.

The tone was not one of compassion, but a calm and logical statement.

She fell to the floor as he pushed her away and instead of sobbing became angered and enraged at what he said, “That’s because I am a prisoner here, and then you start messing with my mind telling me things, breaking me down, and touching me in ways that I have never allowed a guy to touch me before, but I accept it, but there is only so much a person can take in one day without snapping, and I’m trying, I really am trying to adjust, but the things you do are just confusing, and hard to deal with, and adjust to, sir” She said in almost a sobbing angry ramble before backing away from him still in the shower her gaze looking down from him to the floor of the shower curling up, knowing she had spoken out of term and would most likely be punished for it if not everything else that had happened.

Robert turned and summoned the guards to return her to her cage. Later he would determine what he would do with her. He considered the failure his, as he walked away. Sometimes you found exactly the right qualities and other times it just didn't work out. He would have to contact the acquisition team, to begin again the search for the next one. Maybe he'd come up with a solution that would break the girl out of her discontent so the training could continue, otherwise she'd be on the next plane out.

Back
Top Bottom