Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Last Minute Confession (Lady Bloody Ava & Potter-Kun )

Jason's chest rose and fell with each deep breath he took as he tried to regain his composure. He looked down at Naomi and licked his his, admiring his word. Her ass looked amazing when it was covered in his cum. He moved so his cock was positioned right next to her face and he gave her cheek a nice slap with his still erect and cum covered cock, splattering his seed and her juices across her face.

"Clean me off, babe. Then I'll stick it in your ass, I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you?" He teased the slutty girl as his cock rubbed against her lips and cheeks, smearing her face with his hot and sticky seed as he basically continued to mark her as his own.

Naomi was dying for a taste of that cock and wasted no time licking him from the base clear to the arched tip. She was soaked and dying for another piece of him and swayed her cum covered ass in idle delight. His cock disappeared past her lips and into her gullet as she cleaned him off. A sexy moan she vibrations down the length of that marble hard member before she relinquished him with an audible pop. "Mmm... fuck my ass baby. I need that cock to fill me up. Fuck me senseless and have your fun with me." She sensually pleaded.

Michael's eyes slowly fluttered open as he let out a soft yawn, turning to gaze as Naomi who was still asleep next to him, her head cutely resting on his arm. He smiled softly as he recalled yesterday and just how intense it was; Jason had fucked her good and hard and for a moment it looked like Naomi might even fall for the jock completely and utterly but their love for each other won out in the end! They knocked him out and tied him up, forcing him to watch as Michael fucked Naomi with all the pent up lust and desire from having watched Jason fuck her for a few hours. It was so intense and Naomi was likely ruined for any other man now but that was fine for both of them since they were head over heels in love with one another.

He stretched as he let out another yawn as he gently removed his lean arm from Naomi's grasp and moved to open the curtains in his bedroom to let some light in. "Rise and shine, sleepy head." Michael offered with a soft chuckle, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes as he leaned down and gently kissed her forehead to give her something nice to wake up to. He gazed around his room as he adjusted to the morning light, same as it ever was. His queen sized bed was pressed against one end of the room and he had two decently sized bookshelves filled with books of all kinds next to an entertainment center that housed his flatscreen tv and consoles. His gaming rig computer was set up on a table that was in front of the window over the garage and he had a curio cabinet near his bed that was filled with anime figures and blu-ray sets, he was a nerd through and through!

Naomi was thoroughly worn out from the other night. Jason had used and abused her for hours on end, but Michael rocked her world and was her lover through and through. He had her blackout to the point where she would not be able to remember how she even managed to make it into his bed. Her hair was tousled and she was skin to skin with her lover so she slept like a baby. The light coming from the opened curtains were practically a cardinal sin. The kiss, however, was a delightful way to wake up. Hearing his voice caused a smile to sprout upon her lips before her eyes could even open. "Good morning, babe." In bed, she stretched her arms and legs as she woke herself up the rest of the way. "Do you have any plans for today?" She uttered as she sat herself up on the bed allowing the blankets to fall into her lap and reveal those perky breasts.

"I can make you breakfast, maybe we can go out to eat..." The suggestions were thrown out as she tried to talk herself into no laying back down in the comfortable bed. Yesterday had been an intense day so she was perfectly fine for taking these easy and just spending time with one another. "We can have a netflix and chill kind of day, you name it. I'll be down for anything."

Michael took a moment to just admire Naomi's beauty in the dazzling light of the morning sun; she was absolutely stunning and he wasn't sure how he had gotten so lucky to end up with a lover like her. "You are perfect, Naomi. You know that?" Michael cooed with a large smile, leaning over to kiss her cheek as he stood up from bed and stretched, the covers falling away to reveal his lean body and long cock that she had gotten so familiar with yesterday.

"No plans today, no. Honestly though the perfect start to the day sounds like me having a mug of coffee while I watch you cook. Maybe with just an apron on? Or nothing on at all either, I don't mind." He gave her a playful wink as he offered her a hand to help her out of bed. He was still sexually exhausted from last night but he was sure that by after breakfast he would for sure be hunger for more of Naomi. "Netflix and chilll or...'Netflix and chill'?"" Michael asked with a silly grin as he accented the second phrase with air quotes. "As long as its with you, babe....I'm fine with whatever we do today!"

Michael never failed to impress her. His smooth moves and charm were well back up if anyone knew what was between his legs. What he said next had her laughing as she held his hand. "I love you, Stewart." Pulling him along in the direction to leave as they headed downstairs. As they ventured they passed the scenes of where so much went down. The pizza boy and her ex were certainly fresh images in her mind before they made their way to the kitchen and she released him. She decided to go without the apron and get the coffee started for the two of them. As the aroma of the coffee filled the room as it brewed, she got started on making some omelets.

Bacon strips were cooked and diced along with an onion and some other additions and ample cheese before the loaded and customized plates were set on the table. She knew that there were things that he was not fond of as well as her so these were easy enough to make. Cups of fresh hot coffee and a delicious breakfast were certainly a nice way to start off the day. "Bon appetit, handsome." The food was very welcomed and dirty jokes were shared.

Michael watched as Naomi went to work, happy to see that she had decided to just go without the apron; he could get used to this sort of life...just walking around naked together wherever they ended up together. He loved looking at her and the way she admired him with her eyes have him confidence as well. His cock was half erect the whole morning, the arousing sight of Naomi's body making it impossible to be flaccid but Michael was thankfully able to keep himself in check.

"I feel like I've died and gone to paradise. I wish every morning could be like this." Michael chuckled, wrapping his arms around her waist from behind, letting her feel his thickness sandwiched between her bubbly ass cheeks before he kissed her cheek and pulled away, moving to pour them coffee as she prepared their plates. "Should I just propose to you now? I don't think I could ever meet a girl as perfect as you, Naomi." Michael teased, giving her a playful wink as he took a sip of his coffee before biting into his food, letting out a soft moan from the delicious flavor as his foot moved under the table to gently poke and rub against her pussy as he teased her, seeing how she would react.

It was sweet the way Michael admired her and openly complimented her. The feeling of his cock sandwiched between her ass cheeks had her soaked for him all over again. The kiss was a tease for her. She joined him at the table and took her first sip of coffee and sighed at the caffeine that fueled her life force. "You sure you wanna be stuck with me for the rest of your days, babe?" There was a wicked smile that danced upon her lips. There was no way that she would possibly say no. She was addicted to the man, so of course, she would say yes.

"Maybe you should give it a try one day and see what I say," a small challenge for him to dwell on. Meanwhile, she felt him playing a game of footsy that she had never indulged in before. Legs parted to give him easier access to her soaked folds. "Mmm... were you looking for something a little sweeter for your breakfast?" She hummed a moan of approval as he with the right spot. "What did your mom ever tell you about playing with your breakfast?"

Michael pondered what Naomi had to say for a moment; he wondered just how serious she was and how much of it was her playful teasing that he had grown so used to. He took a long sip of his coffee as he forced the thought from his mind, there would be time to dwell on it later, right now he had some sweet breakfast to eat after all! His toes curled and rubbed against her wet folds as she felt her spread her legs for him as she teased him before he grinned.

"My mom always told me to make sure I cleaned my plate off~" He chimed before he withdrew his foot as he dipped below the table; he wrapped his arms around Naomi's slim legs as his face neared her soaked womanhood. He licked his lips eagerly before his tongue got to work, rubbing against her fold and licking her up love nectar in excitement! He lapped away at her folds like a thirsty dog, his tongue eventually brushing over her sensitive clitoris, his lips moving to engulf the bud as he sucked gently.

Naomi laughed lightly at his little joke about a clean plate, but she was surprised when he disappeared beneath the table. She felt her legs being held apart and then a gasp was ripped from her as she felt him sample her sex. "Oh my god, baby..." Hands clenched onto the edge of the table as she was helpless to succumb to how she was being pampered. Breasts rose and fell with each precious breath that seemed so hard to come by. When he utilized his entire mouth she knew that she was done for and would not last long.

"Michael, baby...I love you..." How could she not? He was treating her like a Queen. It was no wonder she would do anything for him. "Before she could continue another single thought she gasped, her back arched and toes curled as an orgasm ripped through her. "You... what do you want me to do for you? Hm? What shall we do next?"

Michael was too busy focusing on eating out his lover to respond to her words; his tongue answered her though by pushing itself into her womanhood as his lips pressed against her wet lower lips in a lewd kiss. His fingers continued to rub and tug on her clitoris, keeping her perky and sensitive bud occupied as he chuckled softly as he slammed his tongue into her vigorously, wanting so desperately to make her climax.

Once she did, he took his time to enjoy licking up his spoils, his tongue slowly rolling over her labia and enjoying her nectar as he gazed up at her from below and offered a wide grin. "How about you go bend over that kitchen counter there and I fuck you like the bitch in heat you are, babe." Michael licked his lips clean as his cock throbbed, fully erect and ready to go, ready to claim her as his own.

Back
Top Bottom