Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Last Minute Confession (Lady Bloody Ava & Potter-Kun )

Michael enjoyed seeing this side of Naomi, the kinky and naughty side. He held back his own moans and groans so that she could tease and taunt Jason over the phone. All the while, his cock pushed deep into her pussy, continuing to carve itself into her, molding her womanhood so that only his cock would ever be able to truly satisfy her. He eagerly kissed her back whenever she kissed him, trying his best to hide his voice and breathing. He gave a silent grunt as he came, flooding her pussy and womb yet again with his hot and sticky seed, the excess leaking and running down her smooth and creamy thighs.

When she hung up and spoke his plan to him, he chuckled and gave her a tender kiss on the lips. "No, babe....I really like that plan....but I want to add to it and you might think I'm weird for suggesting it...but I want to watch you suck off and fuck Jason. I'll watch from somewhere....you'll pretend to enjoy it and love him, and then we can knock him out and we'll show him that he doesn't mean anything.....how does that sound?" He asked, rubbing the back of his head meekly. He knew asking his new found lover to actually suck and fuck her ex before they tied him up to humiliate him might sound odd, but something about that idea really turned him on.

That warm kiss and sweet smile of his was all that she needed to know that he was all aboard. "Oh, and I thought that I was the naughty one. If you're okay with that I'll be more than happy to go along with it, but I'll admit..." here she unmounted his cum covered cock and licked it clean. "I think you've ruined him for me. You have no idea how big you are compared to him, Michael." Naomi sat up, after tending to her lover and laid on her back and closed her eyes. "I can barely feel my legs, you are way too good for me." She sighed openly. Her sex visibly dripping cum from her laden, nipples rosey from Michael's talented tongue, and her hair tousled from the lovemaking. "Mmm... we need dinner and then bed. Tomorrow, we are going to have so fun! How about we order some pizza?"

"I love you so much, Naomi. Thanks for not thinking I'm weird." He chuckled as he nuzzled his face into the crook of her neck, giving her firm rear a playful squeeze as she mentioned getting pizza for dinner. A lightbulb seemed to light in Michael's eyes and his grin widened as he wrapped an arm around Naomi's waist, pulling her into his firm and strong chest as they cuddled.

"I think you might be overstating me a bit...but I do appreciate it. I just had an idea though...a test run for tomorrow, if you will...how about we order pizza and you answer the door naked and we see where it goes? I'll watch and record it from the stairs?" He figured he'd ask since she accepted his first request. He knew it might be odd, wanting to watch his lover do things with other men...but the idea that she would always be his, no matter who else fucked her was very arousing to him in a powerful way.

"It's a similar kind of weird that brought us together as best friends, Michael." It was sweet cuddling in the afterglow of their tenacious romp and just talking to one another. Silently she listened to his suggestion and thought about it for a second. "Mmm... sure. If it gets you off, then I'll fuck the pizza guy, babe." She rolled in bed and dialed Papa Johns and ordered up their favorite pizza. With a sweet smile that could be heard on the other end of the line. "Fifteen minutes. Let me freshen up, you get the camera set up and get comfortable." She went to his bathroom and took a quick shower before walking out in his grey robe and drying her damp hair. "You ready babe? They should be here in five minutes." She replied as she continued down the stairs.

Michael was glad Naomi was so accepting and willing to roll with his desires. He nodded his head as he moved to get set up. The house was perfect for this as he had an amazing vantage point to look down on the front door and entire living room and kitchen area from the second floor without being noticed. His camera was set up perfectly and he was ready to go as Naomi emerged from the shower, his bathrobe on as he let out a whistle.

"You look sexy and amazing and anything, babe. If this doesn't turn him on, then nothing will." He chuckled as he leaned forward and gave her a playful kiss, his lips lingering over hers for few moments. "Play a cheating girlfriend role....say I'm upstairs asleep and couldn't satisfy you, it'll be good practice for tomorrow." He fed her her "role" for this little scene that was about to happen. With one final kiss, he watched her walk downstairs and a few moments later, the doorbell rang.

Naomi smiled and accepted the kiss and his sweet compliment. Upon hearing the doorbell ring she rushed downstairs and tossed her robe over the sofa. "Coming..." She chimed before peeking through the peephole. It was a guy. From what she could see, the man wasn't bad on the eyes. A block thick extended goatee, soft blue eyes, and hand that you could lose a hand in. She opened the door and his thick frame his her nude silhouette from anyone behind him. At first, he looked at the receipt and spoke it out loud before looking at her. "Yes, that's me. Come in, let me get my wallet." She said as she urged him in and closed the door behind him. Though he looked like a rather confident man, you could tell that he was still shocked. He looked around as though he was waiting for Ashton Kutcher to pop out to tell him that he was punked.

"She returned from the kitchen with the money, took the pizza, placed it on a side table, and handed him the money. She noticed from his nametag that his name was..."Devon?" Soft fingers caressed at his beard with clear interest. "My boyfriend is knocked out upstairs. We were going at it, but he got off and dozed off before I even felt anything. He's pretty much comatose after he gets off." Devon didn't appear to be in a rush to back out as he stood in the same spot. His eyes drank every inch of her naked form and his shorts were far from hiding what he was thinking about. Naomi caressed at the outline of his cock straining against the fabric of his shorts before she slowly began to unzip him and into his belt. Not one word was said to stop her.

"What's your name, again?" The deep voice asked.
"Whatever you want it to be, but it is Naomi." She answered as she finally freed him. The woman got lucky with this one. His cock was thick and riddled with veins. Not as long as Michaels, but it was still a treat. Naomi lapped at the arched help of his cock and man instantly groaned. Eyes closed and head tilted back in pure disbelief. The man even gasped when she made every inch of him disappear past her lips. This strange beautiful woman was on her knees before and a stranger and sucking off his cock, it was heavenly. His hand instinctively grabbed at the base of her ponytail and held her there whenever she hit just the right spot before keeping her from going down on his again. This time she used his grip to guide her up and steal a hot and a tongue-tying kiss from her lips. His lips went from there down her shoulder and to those very inviting breasts which he showered in attention as she leaned against the back of the sofa. A calloused finger teased at the forefront of her slicked sex as he feasted on her chest.

"I'll finish where he left off..." He simply replied, worshipping her body. His finger was drenched in her fluids and when he could stand it no longer her turned her to face away from him and bent her over the back of the sofa and slather the tip of his dick in her juices before burying every inch he possessed in her greedy sex. The gorgeous woman proved tighter than he expected and it nearly sent his eyes rolling.

"Give me your hands, Pussycat." He titled her as she placed her hands behind her back. He held them there and used it as leverage to fuck her wild. His balls smacking against her flesh with a resounding clap. "Damn I've never had a pussy this tight before..." He grunted while holding her wrists captive with one hand and smacking one ass cheek with another until it held a rosy hue. Naomi was turned on and drenched and ... thinking of Michael. Men could fuck her all they wanted but she was only Michaels.

Michael watched the scene from above, trying to control his breathing as he rubbed his crotch that now had quite the pitched tent in it from the sight of his lover sucking off and fucking some random guy off the street. His cock throbbed in his shorts as he zoomed in the camera to watch the good pounding that was taking place....the sight of the girl he loved getting a good railing arousing him more than it should have.

Meanwhile, Devon was enjoying the gift he hadn't know was lucky enough to be given to him by Michael. His cock throbbed inside Naomi's drenched pussy as his fairly large cock was enough to fill and please her, but not stretch her. His bulbous tip slammed up against her cervix as he moved his fingers down from her ass to her clitoris. He began to rapidly play and tug on her clitoris, his fingers more skillful than Michael's had been early. What Devon lacked in size, he made up for in exprience it seemed as his teasing of her clitoris sent waves of pleasure through the girl.

"Fuck....you are so wet...you are naughty girl, aren't you? Cheating on your boyfriend like this....he most have a lousy cock, huh?" Devon asked with a chuckle as he tugged on her clitoris, giving her a nice, violent thrust of his hips to push his tip just slightly past her cervix as he started planting kisses up her neck and towards her face, encouraging her to tilt her face to the side so they could kiss while they fucked.

Naomi gasped sharp and loudly as her guest's fingers went to work on her clit. The woman was on the tip of her toes from the pleasure. "Mmm.... fuck yes...." She moaned. Her words expressing just how much she was enjoying herself. Naomi was about to reply to his question, but he caused her to gasp, moan, and shiver in pleasure from the violence of his trust and the attention to her clit. When engaged with a kiss she wiggled her wrists free and guided his hands to her breasts as leverage as she indulged in the kiss. The sexy woman of another fed him moans with each thrust of his hips until she could hardly stand it any longer.

Her sex grew tighter with that delightful clutch that hinted at her about to go over the edge. She had to break the kiss for some much needed. "F-Fuck...I'm gonna cum..." He words were barely a whisper as she enjoyed it until she shattered in his clutches. They were far from done and she could tell that he felt the same. They were just getting started. "Mmm... yes, I am a naughty girl", she panted softly as she relished the feeling of his thick cock buried in her greedy sex.

Devon moaned against her lips as his tongue swirled and pressed against her own as his cock bottomed out in her, his hips slapping against her ass and making her rear jiggle. He more than happily squeezed her lovely and jiggling flesh, loving the feeling of her skin molding against his digits before he sought out one of her rosy and perky nipples. He rubbed and tugged roughly on the bud while at the same time twisting her clitoris.

Devon moaned even loudly as Naomi came and he shoved his cock as deep into her womb as he could, unleashing his load and filled her with his hot cum. He didn't fill her as much as Michael had, but it was more than enough to satisfy her as his cock throbbed inside her, his cum dripping down her creamy thighs as he caught his breath.

"Fuck baby...you feel so good...tell me how much better I am than your boyfriend..."He commanded her softly as he pulled his still hard cock out of her ravished cunt. He patted his lap, as he sat down, wanting her to ride him now. All the while, Michael watched and filmed....stroking his cock as he stifled his moans.

Naomi shivered in pleasure as her womb was painted in this absolute stranger's seed. The man was cocky and very sure of himself, but she knew he wanted more. "Mmm... fuck you know your way around a woman." She replied and smiled that wicked sweet smile as he silently instructed her to ride him. He sat on the plush sofa and both of her knees sunk into the soft back edge of the soft cushion. Both arms draped over a shoulder. Breasts in his face, and her slick sex gliding upon his marble hard length. "You are such a powerful guy. So...mmm.... big. Another round, too? That is a treat for me. As you can see... I'm lucky to get something out of round one, handsome." She spoke to him in a sultry voice before she made every single inch of his sex disappear.

A soft gasp parted her lips. "Mmm... Fuck..." The words nothing short of a compliment. A tongue-tying kiss was snagged from his lips before it broke as she showed off just how physically fit she was. Up and down she bounced. This position brought about another depth of pleasure. Her breasts bouncing before him. Occasionally she would grind slowly on his length which drove her made with a concentration of pleasure that made no sense! "He never would have thought of fucking like this...Mmm!" He hit a particularly good spot and nearly caused her heart to beat right out of her chest. She paused for but a moment and a hand caressed at that thick goatee that tickled her skin and gave her goosebumps whenever dragged across her skin. "This... this is hot. He's as clean shaven as a baby's bottom. He has no idea how wet it gets me feeling this against my skin." SHe stole another much-needed kiss from him before continuing. "Such a hot, experienced, and rugged looking man that knows how to fuck a woman with a cock like yours has all the qualities that sleepy head lacks. Now... where were we? Oh yesss.." She dragged her hips up and then slammed them down on his generous length before going at a fast pace once more.

Last edited:
Devon moaned as Naomi's pussy happily and eagerly engulfed his throbbing cock once again as he let out a long and loud moan. "That's right, baby....I'll show you how a real man fucks....I'll show you real pleasure." He chuckled gruffly as he began to thrust his hips up to meet her own. He thrust roughly, his hips slapping against her ass and making her real jiggle as his cock pounded roughly into her, his bulbous tip pushing past her cervix and entering her womb, a small outline appearing in her stomach.

One had moved to grasp one of her breast, giving the jiggling mound a good squeeze, feeling her flesh molding against his fingers as his other hand grabbed a fistful of her long and flowing hair and tugged down roughly, causing his cock to slam even deeper into her womb as he moaned loudly. "I'll show that limp dicked boyfriend of yours who owns you..."He muttered with a grin as he started to plant hot kisses up and down her neck, pausing every few moments to nibble and suck to mark her with many small hickeys. As he did, his facial hair brushed up against her neck and chin, giving her the pleasure she so desired.

Michael's breath was ragged and uncontrollable now as he watched the two fuck wildly. His cock was harder than he ever thought possible, and he whipped it out and began to rub it vigorously, his pre-cum coating his hand as he stroked roughly, his hand pumped wildly as he bit back a moan to not alert them, not that either of them were likely to notice though.

"F-Fuck... Devon!" Naomi was thoroughly enamored. This man was giving her a run for her money! He just felt so fucking good! Her nipples were hard as diamonds and every hair on her body was standing on end when she felt those chin whiskers dragging across her flesh with his kisses and nips. The man was rough and it got the girl's juices flowing like the Mississippi River. A loud and sharp gasp sounded as he pounded into her pussy and feasted on her neck while marking her as his own. She was inebriated. With his head buried in her neck, she laced her fingers in his thick brown hair.

"Yes, baby... show me how a man fucks a woman, oh fuck!" Naomi snapped and tensed. Her pussy tightened around his thick and meaty cock that kiss her cervix time and time again and broke past it. Her grip on him loosed when she got over the latest orgasm, but she was voracious and apparently so was Devon. "Such a beast and I love it!" She growled out before being fucked out of her mind. The room was a symphony of moans, groan, whimpers, panting, and gasps. "Mmm.. let's test out that strength." She said as she panted. For a second she managed to remove herself from his dangerous looking cock. It was red from the savage sex, hard as marble, and riddled with veins. She turned around with her back to him and mounted him in reverse. Her legs were still ready to work and she continued to bounce. He head leaned back on his shoulder. She got a good view of his cock disappearing into her sex from between her widely parted legs.

Devon was impressed that she could match his stamina. The girl was certainly no joke and a prize to be savored. Thankfully this was his last delivery for his shift and he was grateful for the 'tip'. When she turned around and rode him reverse cowgirl style, he was the one in trouble. The girl was tighter and her bouncing sent his eyes rolling into the back of his head with a hearty groan. Rough and calloused hands each grabbed a breast, pressed her against his chest, and pounded relentlessly at that tight slick sex of the drop dead gorgeous woman. Naomi's head laid on his head and turned to the side where he stole the very breath from her lungs with a kiss.

Moan after moan was fed to him amidst their kiss. When one hand left a breast and went to vigorously rub at her clit, she broke free with a gasp, and she squirted an arch before them and panted hard. Between the tightness and the squirting, he pumped her full of his seed. Naomi was shocked that gushed like that. That she came so hard left her nearly speechless. Her legs were weak, but she was not done thanking her guest just yet. He laid limp on the sofa with his cock at half mast. The girl's locks were tousled and her sex was just as red as his well-worn cock. She got on her knees off of the sofa, between his parted legs and licked him clean before sucking every inch of his cock past her lips. The man groaned out, "Fuck... baby suck that dick that you love so much."He encouraged as she got him harder than granite once more. The girl was talented with her mouth. He was like putty in her hands and yet he felt so powerful having the girlfriend of another man sucking him off. When she got him good pulled her head back by her hair and gave his cock one or two good jerks before painting her face and bare chest in evidence of the affair. Naomi held her tongue out and caught what she could before making sure he watched her make it disappear.

"Fuck you're sexy." He groaned out before collapsing on the sofa once more. Naomi relaxed with her head on one of his legs. The duo trying to regain their strength before even thinking of parting ways.

Michael had watched the whole scene from above, stroking his cock rapidly, moaning and groaning softly as he watched his lover get creampied and then eagerly moving to suck on his cock, clearly eager for more of his cum. Michael couldn't hold back as with a rough grunt, he had one of the most powerful climaxes he had ever felt. His hot seed splashed out and coated the floor as he did his best to catch his breath, his cock still throbbing as he groaned softly.

Once Devon had recovered, he quickly redid his clothes and wrote his phone number down on a piece of paper before giving her a wink. "Let me know if you want to fuck again, baby. I'll be happy to pleasure you if your limp dick boyfriend can't. " With those words, he left. Michael came down the stairs, his face ragged, his crotch covered in sweat and his seed and his cock throbbing at half mast.

"Fuck Naomi...you were so sexy...did you have fun?" He asked with a small chuckle as he neared the still likely exhausted girl

Naomi tossed her naked and exhausted self across to the sofa. She threw Devon a weary smile as she handed her his number. He was certainly a willing contender should Michael want to do something like this again. "Mmm... thanks babe." She replied before he left. Her eyes were laden and so she closed them while she relaxed a little longer. The sound of Michael walking down the stairs and approaching her reached her ears. A smile spread across her lips at his question. She looked up at him with a sweet smile. "Lots of fun I see you had a little fun on your end. That's good to know." Only now did she remember that they were going to do the same thing tomorrow. Hopefully, Jason was just as good as Devon. After such a romp she would be rather disappointed if he didn't match what the pizza boy did. "Are you eager for tomorrow?" She asked while sitting herself up against the arm of the sofa. Her naked body streaked in a stranger's cum.

After the pizza was devoured and they passed out in one another's embrace, the morning came all too soon. Naomi's body was still sore from all of the rough sex yesterday, but she didn't mind. It had been worth it in the end. The naked lady stretched beneath the covers of her best friend's bed and smiled. A shower was much needed and would no doubt soak the soreness from her limbs. She had to be ready for Jason's arrival, though she had a feeling he might be rather rough too. Naomi slipped out of Michael's arms and went across the hall to the bathroom to shower. When she got out of the shower she got a text from her ex, asking if she was awake. After a few lines of conversation, it turned into him coming right after the gym. Twenty minutes. "Michael..." The naked beauty sang to her sleeping boyfriend as she peppered kisses along his jawline. "Our guest is going to be here in twenty minutes. Get ready."

Given some time Jason was at the door with a deep knock. This time she was draped in a robe that was open for Jason to get a sneak peek at what he was getting. The burley brunette was decked out in a grey muscle shirt drenched in sweat and a pair of black red and grey athletic shorts. When he laid eyes on the person that answered the door and how exposed she was, he instantly went half mast. The gym bag was dropped by the front door after it was closed and he scooped her up, causing her to straddle his hips and seized a kiss from her as he walked them over to the sofa. He sat her on her feet and peeled the robe off her shoulders to watch it drop to the floor in a pool of fabric. The man was not shy in openly admiring her.

"Fuck you look so sexy." He uttered right before taking off his shirt and dropping his shorts. The man's musk was intoxicating. His cock sprang forth and was enough to do the job, but not ruin her for Michael. Naomi licked her lips and was aching to get a taste, but she was picked up once more and found her back pressed against the nearest wall and her legs straddling his waist. Her forehead was pressed against his. "I'm going to fuck you until I'm all you'll think about, baby." He promised before arching back his hips and burying every inch of his thick member in her slick tight sex. He fed the room a groan as he savored her heat and the tightness of her.

"Fuck Jason...you're so huge!" The lovely woman cried out. This fed his ego and the man went ham, pounding at her pussy and using those muscles to hold her up with ease. "I bet your puny Micheal couldn't give you this..." He thrust particularly hard and ripped a sensual moan from her lips.

Naomi panted steadily with her head back against the wall. Jason took it upon himself to feast upon her neck, licking biting and marking her as his own. Voluptuous breasts bounced and harden nipples scraped against his hairy chest. When he felt the tell-tale sign of her nearing another orgasm he stopped. He hindered her from reaching that delicious apex. The man was clearly drunk on power. Insatiable with toying with this beautiful woman and having control over just when she could orgasm and was fed off of just how much she was clearly enjoying it. While Naomi plateaued in her pleasure and whimpered in want Jason lifter her like she weighs next to nothing and brought her over to the kitchen. Things took an interesting turn of events as her ass was placed upon the cool marble surface of the kitchen island. Jason's cock was practically blue, but he made his mouth at home feasting on her sopping wet sex like he hadn't eaten in ages.

Naomi sat back on the palms of her hands. Chest rising and falling with each much-needed breath. "Don't cum." A stern voice ordered before he used his fingers to vigorously rub at the forefront of her sex as his tongue worked wonders. What he was asking was damn near impossible. The struggle was truly real. "Mmmm.... fuck you know how to eat a woman out, baby..." She managed to compliment before another moan ripped through her. The naked woman nearly severed her lip trying to bite back the pleasure. "Baby.... I can't..." She panted.

Michael watched the whole scene from above, camera on as he filmed and held back his breath. His cock was once again throbbing as he stroked himself off to the sight of his lover fucking a man she really couldn't stand. He had that much control over her, and it aroused him to no end. His cock oozed pre-cum which just made his stroking come faster and more easily. The way Jason picked Naomi up like it was nothing and forced himself on her. Did she enjoy that kind of treatment? Would she like it if he did that kind of think? He loved the idea of fucking her against the wall or on the kitchen cabinet. This scumbag was making his lover climax, and that was putting Michael on the verge of climaxing himself.

Here was where he made another turn of events. Just as his ex was nearing the end he pulled out. The power of denial had him threatening to spray his seed all over her sexy body. Her sex glistened and dripped with evidence of the gorgeous woman's arousal. The lust drunk man hoisted his woman off of the marble island and carried her over to the shorter dining room table. There her body was laid out, but he spun her on the spot. Her forced her to lay down with her knees bent and her head dangling over the edge of the table. Her appetite rivaled that of his own and his cock bobbed and swayed above her face. Hr greedy tongue sought out his cock as he teased her just out of reach. Two of his fingers plunged into her sex rapidly, smacking her clit with each swift plunge.

She gasped and upon doing so he jammed his thick cock into her throat. "Mmmm.... yeah baby. I can go at you all day long. Eat that cock like you can't like without it sexy." He ordered as he felt her sex clench around his fingers. His balls smacking against her nose as his hips thrust back and forth, driving himself insane with her amazing body. Muffled moans vibrated down his cock as she finally climaxed and he painted her stomach in his seed with a mighty roar.

Jason pulled his cock out of her ravished mouth, splattering what remained of his load on her face, coating her with his hot and sticky seed. He was far from done though, his cock was still massive and hard, throbbing and in need of attention. He gripped Naomi and again flipped her like she was a weightless rag doll, showing off his strength as he bend her over the dinner table, her ass in the air and exposed.

He slapped his cock up against her bubbly rear and began to rubbing his large cock up against her quivering pussy; he had positioned her so her clitoris was almost constantly rubbing up against the edge of the table as he position his bulbous tip up against her entrance. "Beg for it, Naomi...beg for it.. because you are my slut. Tell me how much you actually hate that puny nerd, Michael." Jason laughed as he gave her ass a spank. It seemed that "prank" of hers from yesterday was still bugging him. He wanted to hear it from her lips just how superior he was to that nerd.

Little did he know that Michael was watching all of this unfold from above, his breath ragged and hot, having just blown his load once from watching Jason dominate Naomi, his cock still rock solid and hard, throbbing and in need as he waited to see how his lover would react to Jason's command.

Leave it to Jason to mark her as his own. She was panting hard when that solid cock bobbed above her for a second. Surprised, Naomi gasped as she was repositioned once more. "Ohhhh... yes baby. Play with my pussy just like that." It was clear as day that she turned on to the max. Her sex slick with evidence. "Mmm.... that nobody has nothing on you. Please, Jason... fuck me like no one else can. Michael can hardly keep it up for ten minutes, but you.... you've got the stamina of a bull baby, fuck me, pleeeeease." Lipis sat agape for some much-needed air as she pleaded all the more. "I hate the way he's so soft. He can't turn me on like you can Jason. You're gonna ruin me for him with a cock that size. Do it, baby... please fuck me. I can't stand it!"

"What's that? You actually fucked that nerd, what a joke." Jason laughed as he spanked Naomi's ass before plunging his cock deep into her quivering and waiting pussy, his girth spreading her open slightly. He moaned at her tightness as he shoved himself as deeply as he could into her, his bulbous tip pushing past her cervix. Jason wasn't quite as large or long as Michael, but he was able to fuck her much harder because of his size and strength. He pounded her against the table like she was a bitch in heat, her clitoris rubbing roughly against the table as he took his pleasure from her, moaning loudly.

"I'll make you forget all about that loser, you are my slut now, Naomi!" Jason laughed as he nibbled and sucked on her neck, spanking her ass and pushing her down so her breasts molded against the table as she was fucked as roughly as anyone had fucked her yet. After all, Jason was by far the strongest and most muscular of the three men she had fucked so far, and Jason was showing her just how much of a man he was as his cock plowed into her with vigor.

Naomi moaned time and time again. His spanking had her drenched and the force behind his thrusts drove her insane! "Oh yes, Jason, I am your slut, baby..." She cooed as her pussy was pounded with expertise. The woman's naked body shivered and the edge of the table was dripping in her fluids down to a little puddle on the floor. "Oh God, yes..!" She cried out as she came with a surprising gush of fluid from her sex and knees quaking. Jason was loving the reactions and relinquished a gruff short laugh.

"That's not my name, but I'll take it." The cocky bastard had every right to be. He was wearing his ex-girlfriend out, but her body was just too good to give up. That ass bounced back with every smack to it and her bountiful breasts were perfect for fucking. That pussy, though. That was ideal, Jason was almost ashamed that he nearly gave this up. but this revenge fucking was turning out to be a moment to remember. He left marks on her neck for her to remember him by and her ass was red from all the smacking.

Jason's dick was red and throbbing and ready to go any minute. "Jason!!" Naomi cried out in the sexiest of way. "Mmm... I've never been so sexually exhausted, baby. You're gonna break me!"

Jason seemed hell bent on breaking Naomi indeed, somehow pounding his massive cock even harder and deeper into her, a bulge in her stomach could be felt as his cock filled her womb, her body pushed up roughly against the table as he moved his hand to her long and flowing hair, gripping her hair like a leash and tugging it back, forcing her head back as her ass slapped against his hips with every violent thrust as he moaned, his climax building.

"I wanna break you and make you mine, baby....tell me how much you love me...how much you wanna be with me." He groaned as he pressed his lips hungrily against her own, his tongue lashing at her lips and forcing its way into her mouth. He did this a few times, giving her time in between each rough and passionate kiss to answer his demand. As this occurred, he could no longer hold back his climax, however.

"Fuck, baby! I'm going to come! I'm gonna fill you up! Get knocked up!" He groaned loudly as with a final and violent thrust, he came. He flooded Naomi's womb and pussy with his hot, sticky and potent seed. He filled her to the brim, her belly filling as his excess seed leaked down her creamy thighs. He pulled his still fully erect cock out and splattered the rest of his load on her ass, his cock already looking like it was ready for more.

Naomi couldn't get enough, but she apparently would soon have her fill when Jason damn near broke her. "I love you, Jason!" She savored his kiss and fed him moans when her lips were occupied."I love your cock and how you fuck me so hard!!" The curvaceous woman gasped and cried out in mind-numbing bliss as she was shaken to the core with the narliest of orgasms. She felt his cock throbbing within her tight body as he pumped his seed into her and a sharp gasp sounded as he ripped his cock from the sensitive and hot confines of her sex to mark her ass in his cum.

She gave him a moment to admire his handy work as she took a moment to relax. The well-used woman rolled over with legs spread wide and her violated sex leaking Jason's cum. Eyes closed and breast rising and falling with each much-needed breath. "Jason I can't get enough of you. No one can fuck me like you do baby."

Back
Top Bottom