Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New Falls: A Gravity Falls RP between freckled_beauty and east

Mabel stood there with her hand slight folded behind her back as her brother turned to her. She had a blank look on her face as he simply stared not saying a word just staring. When words did finally tumble out of his mouth all she could do was laugh.

"Still can't talk around pretty girls you like can you?" She giggled and stepped forward giving him a hug and kiss before sitting down for dinner. She turned her head and looked towards the counter where dinner was. "You're right it does look beautiful." She said teasing him. "Thanks for cooking Dipper." She said.

Dipper's face couldn't have been more red with embarassement even though it was eased when Mable walked up to him to hold him. Holding her made those previous thoughts he had been having on his own leave his mind for the moment. It helped and put his mind at ease tonight would be better now that Mabel was back with him, where she belonged... that last thought was a bit dark so maybe all of his fears weren't away just yet. "Yeah, it's actually worse now." Before last night he had been pretty sure that he had been doomed to die alone.

Sitting down to join her for dinner he blushed and poked at his food. "thanks, You flatter my skill though." He said looking at the pasta, he had set the stakes aside in the freezer since it seemed Mabel had wanted to cook them. "I'm not the best cook in the world, but I can make food edible at least." He tried his own cooking, and found it satisfactory.

"Okay maybe a little better than edible." He said with a soft giggle. His eyes went to Mabel. Honestly he looked more hungry for her than he was his actual food. "the cat ears really work for you."

Mabel began eating her meal. She was quite hungry and didn’t make any comments about the meal. She found it to be quite tasty actually.
“It’s really good Dipper, give yourself more credit. You deserve it.” She said with a warm smile. She reached across the table for his hand and once his hand was in hers she gave it a gentle squeeze. Letting go of his hand she gently touched the ears smiling at him.
“I’m glad you got them for me.” As she took another bite Mabel felt Dippers eyes on her.

Setting her fork down she smiled at him. “You’re staring Dipper. Something you want to say or perhaps do?” she asked curiously and leaned forward.

Back
Top Bottom