Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bright Inspired Game (Modern Day + Low level Magic )

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I just met her just now. Great rack..." Bob said. "Invited her for a drink. He Collin, thanks for coming out. I think I really needed to talk to someone. I just got back to patrol and I'm kinda old now. The orc problem seems to be worse. you work with the drug guys, do you think the situation is worse? Tonight was really bad..."

===============================================

Jayce got the text from Ivran and she walked to the toilet. She saw another man exit and the man looked at her and seemed to recognize her. "Aren't you the elf..." The man muttered and reached for something. Jayce walked over and covered his mouth. She gripped the side of his neck and squeezed, blocking blood to the brain and dragged the man into a cubicle. "Who the fuck is this..." Jayce muttered and searched his wallet and found a police badge. "Fucking pig recognized me? Oh, I see, this guy was one of the cops I've knocked out before. no bounty, not going to waste a kill on him." Jayce injected some sedatives into the man which will knock him out for hours and left him in the toilet seat and approached Bob.

======================================================

"Hey guy..." Jayce said. "I'm here for the drink."

"Anything you want." Bob said and Jayce ordered "Graveyard Please..."

She rubbed Bob hair and sniffed him. "Are you a cop?" Jayce asked.

"Yes, a police sergeant for more than 30 years." Bob said. "How did you know?"

"The indentation on your hair, and slight smell of gunpowder... " Jayce said. "Gunfight tonight? must be exciting..."

"Tonight was really exciting..." Bob said and chatted with the lady for a while. She seemed very into his work and they started kissing. "Ok, I'll be right back Collin." Bob said as she grabbed his hand and walked him to the toilet.

"So soft... so nice." Jayce said as she started rubbing the body of Bob, making sure he was not wearing any armor. She loosened his belt and grabbed his dick and rubbed it. Bob kissed Jayce and pulled down her panties and grabbed her ass. Jayce was trying to find Bob's spine as she rubbed the back of his neck and as she was going to grab and dislocate it, Bob carried her and went into a cubicle and shoved his dick into her. Jayce was shocked at how fast an old cop could move and she rather enjoyed it and allowed him to carry on.

Jayce had some fun and kissed him and hugged him tight and suddenly wrapped her thighs around his waist and squeezed. Bob could not breathe. "A little tight... Babe.. I can't breathe." However, Bob continued to pump into her as he was almost done and the little squeezing made it happen. Jayce could not believe that the fat old cop had ejaculated into her. She was shocked and released him and he gasped and they kissed again. Jayce continued to fuck him hard and he was great at massaging her breasts and she started to enjoy it. For Bob, he did not have sex for a long time and this young lady with great boobs was what he needed. She reached her climax and got Bob to pull out while she continued with a blow job to finish the day.

They tidied up and washed up and returned to the table. Bob seemed to be in a much better mood than before and bought everyone another round of drinks. "This is Jay..." Bob introduced her to Collin. "She is very perceptive and fun. Would make a great cop too." Jayce smiled and nodded, not knowing what got her into this. Jayce was still not sure if she wanted to continue the kill as she might need to kill the other person in the toilet as well. Bob seemed fun to her and she did not want to kill her now, so Jayce simply exchanged numbers and left, maybe she could kill him another day.

=====================================================

Bob seemed satisfied. "Thanks Collin, you are great today." Bob said. "If it hadn't been you, I would not have been lucky..."

"No problem." He said to his friend, then glanced ay his new friend. He exschsed himself to go to the bathroom and wrote a message for his friend on a napkin. He then slipped that napkin and a twenty to the orc bar girl to put it under Bobs next drink. He sat back down just as it came and ubder his glass was the message. "She's a hokmer chowderhead." Colin sipped his drink and acted oblivious, while he tried to figure out what it was about that girl and figure out how best to flirt with the bar girl.

Ivran washed up and went to bed. She kept thinking about the drow. "Wow, how did he manage to get to work with humans..." Ivran thinks that Collin was quite interesting, and perhaps he could be of help to her work. She could not sleep and checked her emails for upcoming jobs. She was also worried about the new drug and saw what the orc could do.

Bob felt really good, and did not really notice the note as he was in such a good mood. After a few more drinks, Bob was getting tired and needed to go take a rest and fortunately, his home was close by. Bob bidded Collin farewell and went home. He was still thinking about the Jayce and her nice rack.

==============================================

The new combat drug started to distribute among the top orcs. It was expensive but the drug made underground fighting exciting. The loser had to be killed... Twice. The drug was very expensive to make and still very rare, but it was highly sought after and orc gangs all want to have it to settle old scores. The streets may never be the same again.

The video was discovered by the police and they started to track down the large orc. Several squads are sent to scout out his locations to try to find him. The cop killer needs to be arrested and it just became one of the highest priority.

====================================================

Several cops arrived at a low income housing project and approached the apartment block. The orcs living there stared at the cops as they put on helmets and body armor. "Many orcs here, please send backup." The sergeant called on the radio and the cops approached the apartment.

At the stairwell, a plump cop waited inside to prevent the orc from escaping and he saw a few teenaged orc running away from him as he entered the stairwell. He could smell weed and shook his head and walked over to check under the stairs. He saw 2 lit cigarettes and stepped on them. He was grabbed from behind in a chokehold and he flailed helplessly as he was easily choked out. "Lone piggy, how brave." The orc said.

The orc entered the elevator and saw a cop outside his apartment. "What the hell.." The orc said and approached silently. The orc walked over as the cop was distracted by 2 teenaged orc walking to the stairwell and the orc covered the cop's mouth and punched his throat. The cop struggled and with a few more fists to his vital organs, the cop was twitching in pain and the orc snapped his neck. "Stupid cop." The orc said and entered his apartment. "Damn it..." The orc said as he grabbed an old cop. The old cop kicked silently in the air as he was strangled. "Damn ... not in my room..." The orc said as he grabbed his dagger and stabbed a cop in the back of his spine and slit the throat of the other cop. The orc sniffed around and saw a fat sergeant in the kitchen and waited for the sergeant. "What the..." The sergeant said as he walked to the living room to see the old cop on the ground and the orc stabbed the dagger through his body armor into his heart.

The orc took all their wallets and quickly took his important belongings and left. He went down the stairwell and walked out the rear, avoiding a group of armored cops at the fire escape.

======================================================

The detective arrived and found the dead cops in the apartment. "What the hell happened here? They were told to secure and not engage the dangerous suspect. So many orcs here and I don't believe nobody saw nothing. Take everyone back for questioning."

Seeing that his friend couldn't be reach by more subtle methods. He desided he had to be direct. He put his arm around Bobs neck and leaned in and whispered. "This chick is a hooker moron." Then he let him go, smiled, and said goodbye as they parted ways.

"Hooker?" Bob muttered as he washed up and went to bed.

Bob woke up the next morning to the sound of the alarm clock. "Oh my god, 7:30 am? I'm late!" Bob quickly put on his uniform and rushed off to work.

Bob was shocked, there was so many cops injured that he had to be on duty again. As a sergeant, Bob was scheduling some of the routes and it was a busy day, and he would have to go home and take a midnight shift again.

The large orc was still at large. "Grogmar Slaughter. What a name!" Bob said. "Ok guys, this orc has put many of our brothers and sisters in the hospital. We need to go out there and flush this guy out. Talk to all your contacts, shop owners, street vendor, pan handler... This guy is dangerous for the community, he must be stopped!"

=============================================================

The FBI sent information after the autopsy of some of the corpses. Some of the orcs had taken the drugs, and the autopsy has confirmed that the "Zombie" drug does make the dead continue to move and strangle the closest moving thing. All officers are informed about the dangers of the drug and note that the dead may strangle them.

Ivran woke up in the morning and received a few messages. "Wow, the orc is still alive, he has a $1million bounty on his head?" Ivran called around and her contacts were all working to get the information on the orc, he was wanted by everyone. Ivran cleaned up and went to her day job at the Yoga Studio, after that she went to her crossfit gym. She saw a few elves there, but she was thinking about the drow she met.

Ivran saw a bright flash of light in an alley and saw a young elf running out. The elf ran right into her and bumped her and continued running. "Hey!" Ivran shouted and checked her belongings as the elf might be a pickpocket. Then from behind her, she saw a few elves in suits running towards her. "Ministry of magic! Hold it right there!"

2 of the elves stopped beside Ivran and said, "You have to come with us."

"But I did not do anything!" Ivran shouted. "He did not take anything from me..." Suddenly, Ivran remembered the same trick she pulled on the police sergeant. "No wait... he did not leave anything on me!"

The elves kept approaching her and Ivran turned and ran as well. "Why am I running?" Ivran muttered and checked her pockets, there was nothing unusual. "Damn it, why are you chasing me?"

Ivran followed the young elf into an alley and ran into a dead end. "Ok, tell them I'm not involved." Ivran said. And the elves in suites surrounded them. "Come on, I did not do anything!" The young elf started glowing and the other elves radioed for help. "Oh boy, this is not good... " Ivran said.

The young elf looked at Ivran and said, "Save me!"

"Hey, I don't want to be involved... Tell them I don't know you!"

Then the elves began to shoot at the young elf and the young elf went down after a few shots. Ivran put her hands up and the elves in suits came and searched her and she was cuffed and brought to a car. "Please, I did not do anything!" Ivran shouted and she was shoved into a car.

==========================================================

Ivran blacked out temporarily and was shoved out of a moving car where she rolled to a halt. "What the hell.." Ivran said and was sitting on the sidewalk with many of the other elves looking at her. She was confused and scared. She wanted no problems with the ministry of magic.

Collin was sitting in his lab staring at the wall. No work to do while the computer systems were being re upped and all their equipment was down. Who ever did that hack, he was going to ring their neck. He reached for his phone and when it came out of his pocket he felt a piece of paper slide out with it and fall to the floor. He picked it up, it was the elves phone number. Well why not call her up and call her down for some questioning, it would give him something to do. "He dialed her number and waited for her to answer."

Bob went to a call where there were a dozen cops confronted by orcs. When he arrived, he saw the cops beating down the orcs, and joined in the chase as an orc clubbed a cop unconscious and ran off. The chase turned down a road and off into the back of the apartments and Bob followed the cops into an alley.

"This is gang land." Bob said. "Be careful." Then he saw an orc leap over a fence and quickly chased again. Bob stopped in an alley to catch his breadth and heard gunshots. "Damn it..." Bob said and moved towards the gunshots. When he arrived, he saw 8 orcs, all decapitated. "What happened?" Bob muttered and saw 2 cops getting dragged away. "Freeze!" Bob shouted and saw pointy ears poking out of a hoodie and a person dragging the cop suddenly rushed towards him.

Bob missed a few shots and the person disarmed him and flipped him into a wall. "Trying hard to not kill pigs here." A voice said and heard a gunshot and saw more cops arriving and they shot at the person standing on Bob. "Fuck, that one hit me..." Bob heard the person said and the person shouted. "You can kill them."

The cops did not notice other hooded people behind them and they were grabbed from behind and Bob heard snapped sounds and the cops were dropped to the ground and the hooded people walked away. "Those were not orcs..." Bob muttered as he was still trembling from his near death experience.

Ivran heard her phone ring. It was Collin. "I.... I was grabbed by the ministry of magic... met some elven kid who bumped into me... I did not do anything... I don't know what happened or if they scanned my memory or anything... " Ivran sounded a little scared. Everyone feared these elves from the ministry of magic as many of the things they do seemed to be above the law and people can disappear forever for "the greater good"

[I think I saw elves killing cops. Those are not orcs.] Bob took a photo of an elf in a hoodie with a pointy ear exposed and sent it to the last called person on his list -- Collin. He quickly hid his phone as the elf dragged him and tossed him into a truck with several other unconscious cops.

Bob was back at the police station. He felt several new bruises and he was sitting at his desk and tying a report on how the orcs ambushed the cops and killed 2 officers. He could not recall what other things happened or how he returned to the station.

"A young elf bumped into me and ran by. Ministry of magic people were chasing him and they chased me as well and I was cornered and grabbed and captured... They killed him..." Ivran said. Ivran was scared. She was taken and if they scanned her memories, her friends and cover may all be in danger.

"I'm in NoHo outside the 24 hour bakery on Main street. " Ivran said. "They killed the elf.... Why..."

He hung up and didn't answer her question. He drove down to NpHo and found her and a federal police corden infront of the bakery. He approached the nearest agent and demanded to know what was going on in high elvish. If the man spoke it then Collin established some credability. If he didn't, Collin establish authority, since usually only people near power did.

Bob went back home to rest after his shift and returned for a midnight shift. Across the city, orc graffiti appeared across the city. "The Dark Lord will destroy the LAPD, death to the PIGs." Bob started patrol and followed a few calls where orc teenagers who were doing the graffiti were caught and beaten up. Bob drove over and saw a crowd gathered as the cops beat down the teenager orcs.

An orc teenager shoved a cop and immediately, the cops responded by clubbing his face with a baton. "Hey, you are killing him..." Bob shouted and stopped the cops from continuing to beat the bleeding orc. "Get him outta here." As Bob was walking to his patrol car, a group of orcs stood in front of him and muttered. "Hero piggy, its only time that you will get what you deserve?"

"What the fuck did you say?" Bob said and the orc muttered something in orkish. "Are you threatening me?"

Bob shoved a baton onto the orc's chest. "One call to your parole officer and tell them you are drinking and smoking weed in public, and you will be in for a year at least."

The orc stared at Bob and placed his thumb under his throat and ran it across and left.

Bob returned to the station. Sitting at his desk, he looked at the report he made on his previous assault. "Orcs attacked and ambushed my team..." He could not recall what happened. "What the fuck is going on."

OOC: Ivran was not under arrest or anything.

Ivran was sitting on the curb and Collin came to meet her. The cops did not do anything and allowed Collin to pass. "Take her away from here." A cop muttered. Ivran ran up to Collin and hugged him. "They killed the elf..."

========================================================

The elf agent from Ministry of Magic scanned thought Ivran's memories. "This one is interesting." The elf called the Feds to bring her back.

========================================================

The cop that let Collin through received a radio and looked at the other cops and nodded at them. Then they looked at Collin and Ivran and slowly walked towards them.

Well, this didn't look good. Which meant collin had basically one option. Act like a stuck up prick with power and hope they bought it.
"Hey, you said we can go so let us pass." They he cursed them in elvish. He stood up straight and looked at them like he was the chief of police and they were rookies in training, or more like he was the chief of police about to wash out some rookies in training. "Do you have a hearing problem officer?"

"I can't remember this..." Bob said, then another call came in and Bob quickly rushed off to his car. Bob drove to a call at a bar. Bob heard gun shots and rushed over. All the SWAT officers were down and Bob rushed over and called the dispatch. "Officers down. Greno Bar. Send Ambulance and backup!"

Bob heard a car start and ran over. "Freeze!" Bob shouted and drew his gun. The car stopped and a female elf came out. "Oh, its that fat old sergeant again." The elf said and walked towards Bob.

"Hold it right there... Don't come any closer..." Bob said. "I'm going to shoot you. Don't... hey..."

The elf gestured at Bob and suddenly appeared beside Bob and disarmed him. The elf grabbed Bob's neck and choked Bob. "So easy, these humans are useless... So called Hero cop..." The elf said and sprinkled some fairy dust on Bob. Bob was dazed and the Elf stared into his eyes and said. "Fucking orcs killed those cops. Go in the bar and shoot all the orcs in the head."

========================================

The cops came and Bob was sitting outside the bar. They went into the bar and saw 20 dead orcs and 10 humans including the leader of the kruds was killed.

"They are all dead." Bob said. "They took out SWAT..."

"At least you got them all, those fucking gangbangers." The cop said. "Yeah, good job, all those motherfuckers are dead."

Bob rubbed his arm. He had several new bruises on his arm, he probably shot and killed 10 orcs. It was an easy report to write, but Bob was not looking forward to it. As Bob was returning to the station, he saw Jayce again. "Hey, what are you doing here?"

"I need to see you after your shift." Jayce said.

"I work a double today, I get off in the morning." Bob said.

"This is important, I'll wait." Jayce said.

Bob looked at his schedule. He was so packed as he had funerals and a psychologist appointment. A few detectives also want to interview him about the cases. A few reporters also want to interview him on the recent shootings and the department want to give him a script. Bob is feeling stress and decided to go out for coffee. "Fuck it..." Bob said and called Jayce.

Bob met Jayce outside his favorite coffee place and took a break for coffee. "Hey Bob, I heard you are the Hero cop who killed many orcs. I also heard they are coming for you." Jayce said.

"What Hero cop... this is just papers writing BS to sell news." Bob said. "Don't worry, there is no they and no coming for me..."

Bob brought Jayce to his cruiser and went to a quiet alley. They went to the rear seat and Jayce gave Bob a quick one. "Love you in your uniform...' Jayce said.

"State police, I am just following orders from the magic task force." The cop said. "They want her, I don't care if she is an Inferni or anything, I am just bringing her in. I think they are coming now too if you want to talk to them."

Ivran was scared. She did not want to do with the people from the ministry of magic. "Get me out of here." Ivran whispered. "I have a bad feeling about this."

(Sorry for the wait, I was occupied)

Putting on his best, I'm important and I most certainly know it, face he turned towards the agents and swore out them in high-elvish and then began to speak rather quickly, so that anyone who had only a passing understanding of the language would have been hard pressed to follow him. He was shout profanities at them, and making his outrage clear, demanding that he be given reasons and excuses for his personal servants detainment and made it clear that he had friends and family on the ministry board, and they would be hearing about this. "Do you know who I am." he demanded in plain elvish this time. "What about my uncle, he's a chair on the ministries oversight committee.

Bob saw some lights in the alley and 3 figures walked out of a door. An orc exited the door shouting profanities and charged at them and the head of the orc fell off. Bob was shocked and quickly put on his pants. Jayce covered Bob's mouth and prevent Bob from leaving the car and Bob saw a few more orcs exiting the door and they were easily murdered by the 3 people.

"Inferni!" Jayce muttered and said something in Elvish which he did not understand. After a while, Jayce allowed Bob to approach and Bob called for backup as he found may orcs killed. "What is an Inferni?" Bob asked.

"Renegade elves that serve the dark lord." Jayce said. "They will kill you if you cross them."

Bob quickly dropped off Jayce and returned to the scene and control the crime scene where the slaughter happened.

Ivran saw an Inferni approaching. "We gotta go.." Ivran said to Collin.

A female elf approached and 2 cops stopped her. "Police business, can you walk around this area..." The elf shoved her thumbs into the throats of the cops and the cops gurgled as their throats were crushed. "What the hell..." A cop muttered and the elf shoved her palm into his face and his eyes rolled back and he collapsed. The elf rushed up to the other cops and grabbed the neck of a short cop and before he could shoot her, she broke his spine with a death grip and tossed him aside. An old cop turned and ran and the elf grabbed his throat and lifted him off the ground. The cop kicked briefly before his neck was snapped.

Ivran grabbed Collin's hand and ran as the cop talking to them turned around and the elf rushed towards him. "We gotta go!" Ivran said.

"Okay fine just kill everyone. Because why not. He thought as the girl grabbed his jand and startted to drag him off he squeezed her hand and ran with her. "This way, back to my car." He said and then pulled her down a diffrent direction along a side street.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom