Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Max and Chloe's New Addition (Encryptment & morgan20)

Watching her make her way down from my face onto my cock, I smirk as I watch her bump into the steering wheel. I help guide her down as I hold onto her ass, slowly sliding her down as I felt her guide my cock into her pussy. Moaning out, I continue to grope her ass, my cock throbbing inside her as I was already close to cumming, I wanted to make sure I got deep inside her when I would cum for the first time. "Max, I have you all to myself for tonight." I lean forward as I begin sucking on one of her nipples, smirking as I thrust my cock upwards into her, making sure to pound deep into her.

Max let out a low, long moan as you assaulted her body from different angles. Her ass felt plump and soft in your hands as you squeezed it. She placed her hands on your shoulders, feeling your muscles as she bounced slightly on your hard cock. She could feel its size and girth as her pussy slide up and down, gripping it almost with how tight she was. Her nipples were hard in your mouth as Max began to slide a hand through your hair, closing her eyes as she was lost in the moment. "Oh, fuck, this is great," she made out as you both fucked in the front seat.

Moaning out louder, I pant as my cock throbs inside of Max's pussy. My hands tightly grabbing her soft ass as I thrust her down more onto my cock, pushing deeper inside of her. My mouth sucking on her nipples, teasing them with my teeth and tongue as I flicked, and bit them softly. Feeling Max grab onto me and my hair, I smirk and pull her body closer to mine as I smack her ass lightly. Pulling my mouth off from her nipple for a moment as I look up at her. "Yeah, you're really tight Max. Do you mind if we don't rewind, this feels amazing on its own."

Max grips harden as she feels your cock swell inside her. She opens her eyes and looks at you as you request the rewind. Nodding slowly and knowing you wont remember her response, she tries to concentrate and time begins to reverse. Your hand slaps off her ass and then pulls back. Max can feel your thrust being reversed as your cock pulls back more thrusts in. She gasps as the backwards fucking sends her over the edge. Time moves forward again as her mind goes blank and her body shivers. Her pussy tightens on your cock as she lets out a low moan as her organism builds.

As time went backwards again, we went all the way back to when we were in the sixty-nine position on the chair, with my cock still hard in your mouth as I was still close to cumming before I stuck it into your pussy. Watching as you were somewhat still, wondering what happened as I look over at you.

Back
Top Bottom