Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Max and Chloe's New Addition (Encryptment & morgan20)

Chloe took the direction and moved her mouth over your cock. She breathed hot air onto it's tip, looking up at you as if teasing. She then took in and began bobbing her head on your shaft. Max, not wanting to be left out, moved and gave your balls a kiss. She could smell your aroma and taste your sweat as she licked and sucked on one of your nuts. She worked slower as Chloe got into it more quickly, sucking and bobbing on your cock. The noises from under the table began to get louder.

Continuing to hold my moans, one of my hands went down to slide into Max's hair lightly, enjoying her soft sucking and kissing along my balls. Looking over to Chloe as I see her teasing with breathing on the tip of my cock, I smirk as I see her begin to bob her head along my shaft, using my other hand to slide into Chloe's hair, the tablecloth dropping, shielding them from my view now. As my cock twitched in Chloe's mouth, as she sucked deeper inch by inch, and my balls stiffened in Max's mouth I let my hot, thick, sticky load of cum release into Chloe's mouth and throat. Leaning back in my chair as I pant lightly from the release

Chloe continued bobbing her head on your hard cock. Suddenly your release hits and her eyes widen. Not expecting it, she tries to swallow your load but has to take the cock out of her mouth at one point to take a breathe. It continued to shoot cum out hitting her in the face. Max moved her head to avoid it as Chloe loudly complained, "You couldn't give me a god damn warning! It's in my hair." Max's eyes shot to Chloe as different restaurant goers looked over at your table, including some of the staff. Max concentrated and rewound time to just when they got under the table. Chloe smiles and begins to say something only to stop. She moves her lips and rolls her tongue around in her mouth, thinking she tastes something faint. "Nevermind," Chloe says as both the girls retreat back to their seats out from under the table.

As time reversed, and the girls came back up from the table, I looked at both of them, now pulling my pants and boxers back up as I zip them up. "Get a good enough look girls? We've might want to hurry, in case the waiters have caught on to anything from us. Shall I get us some to-go boxes, Max? Chloe?" Wondering what happened, as I begin eating my food again and drinking some more of the soda from my glass as I look over to them both, wondering what happened under the table just a moment ago.

"Heck yeah, let's blow this joint," Chloe responded as she appeared to be trying to figure something out in her head. "Sounds good to me and it was a nice view," Max said before taking a sip of her drink. She had a coy smile as if she knew something. Chloe and Max stared at each other sending trying to get a read on what the other knew, like two poker players at a high stakes game. The group finished up and got the leftovers to go as the ended the meal.

Taking the girls out from the resturant and back to my car, with leftovers in hand, Max got to sit in the front seat now while Chloe sat in the back seat this time. Only a little tipsy, but not at all enough to sway my driving I look at the girls. "Did you girls have a fun night? The anniversary is in a couple days, I made sure to get that day off from work, and since I won't be able to take you girls out for that night since I spent most of my paycheck. Did you guys want to spend that day at my place, or yours?" Looking over at the girls to see if they had any thoughts at all about it.

"Of course we had fun! This dinner was da shit," Chloe spoke up from the back seat. She was half sprawled out between all three seats. "It was totally fun, Xio," Max piped in, buckling her seatbelt and turning to talk to Crypt. "I think you should come over to our place for the anniversary," Max began before being interrupted. "Totally? since when do you say totally, like are you, like a valley girl now Maxine," Chloe mocked, poking her friend in the ribs as she joked. "Oh shut up, you know I would go back and just change it if I cared that much," Max defended her self pushing Chloe's hands back. Chloe shifted to sitting behind you and reached over and gave your shoulders a little massage, "Yeah, you should totally come and crash at our place that day, it'll be TOTALLY fun."

Laughing lightly from the mocking, I look over at them both as I startup my car and begin driving on the road back to their house. "Alright then, and don't start the party without me, I wouldn't want to miss out on the lapdance I could've gotten last time. Besides I think it'll be fun, do you guys have anything planned, or were you guys just going to wing it that day?" Chuckling lightly, I didn't know what their plans were, but I could guess if there would be alcohol involved that night, that there would be some skin to skin contact to follow it up. Feeling Chloe's hands grab onto my shoulders to give them a massage, I look back at her. "Oh, what are you doing back there?"

"Just bored," Chloe said giving you a squeeze before continuing. "We might have some things planned out," Chloe said leaning forward, "But we could always feel where the night is taking us." She leaned back in her seat looking out the window, lost in her own thoughts. Max hiccupped, "God damn it, I hate these." She held her breath trying to prevent them from continuing further. Slowly exhaling, Max turned to join in the conversation before another hiccup hit. "Ugh, well yeah Xio, we do have... hiccup... something planned that should be pretty fun, but we are flexible if you wanted to do something as well," Max said, making it through the sentence with only one interruption.

Hearing both of them speak of what they thought of the next night, along with the cute hiccups coming from Max as I chuckle lightly. "Hmm, well I think whatever you guys have planned will be fun, but I'll think of somethings as well, that would be fun then." Thinking of some ideas, I look over at Max again as I smirk, with a dirty idea. "Hey Max, they do say that you can cure hiccups with drinking some liquid slowly, I don't have any drinks in here, but I think I might have some liquid you can drink though if you want to try it out?" I didn't know of the blowjob and handjob that never occured from Chloe earlier under the table.

Max looked a little nervous, unsure of herself. She glanced between you and the road itself. "Yeah, Max, why don't you give Crypt a little 'thank you'!" Chloe chimed in, excited about the idea. "Don't be a pussy, besides if anything bad happens just," Chloe spoke putting two fingers up in the air and making quick, small circles with them. "You know, use your powers or whatever, Mad Max," Chloe continued. Max looked back at her life long friend, before looking towards you with a renewed confidence. Whether it was the alcohol or being left out before, Max unbuckled her seat belt and scooted towards you. The movement tugged her dress slightly, showing off more cleavage then before as she leaned over the center console. "You have to say something if anything goes wrong, alright?"

Nodding lightly towards her, I pay attention to the road. "Of course, just, be careful and don't accidently bite down if you hiccup. Theres still a bit to your house, so make sure you drink enough, so make sure you keep licking if you want more." Making sure to pay attention to the road, and keep my focus there as I look over at Max from the corner of my eye, able to see more of her breasts now. "You'll need to slide my pants off for me so I can drive. Theres the hole in the front of my boxers for easy access for you Max."

Max smiled, hiccupping shortly after. She leaned over and nervously fumbled with your belt and zipper. She helped move your pants down just to the thigh as you drove. "Yeah, Max! Get in there!" Chloe cheered on from the back seat. The blue haired side kick was leaning over, peering over the center console for a better view. Max pulled her back behind her ears and reached down to your crotch, feeling around until she found the beast. Her delicate hands opened the door to your boxers and reached in fumbling your cock out into the open. She slowly decended her head between your body and the steering wheel and took the tip of your cock into her mouth. Her slow movement only accented by her tongue moving circular around the tip.

As my hard cock was now out in the open again, I try to make sure to concentrate on driving, while looking down at her every few seconds. Feeling her mouth begin to slowly latch onto my tip, I moan out softly, my cock throbbing lightly against her tongue as she began to play with it. "Yeah Max, this is just for you-" Moaning out again as I continue driving. "suck it as much as you want." Looking in my rear-view mirror, I could see Chloe's ass sticking up while she leaned over to watch Max, smirking as I look over to Chloe to make eye contact. "All this is making me eager for the next time i'll see you guys. I hope theres some nice, sexy outfits involved."

"There will definitely be sexy asses there," Chloe joked reaching over and smacking Max's rear. Max's head recoiled slightly from the sudden slap, but she kept her concentration. The brown haired girl began bobbing her had on your shaft, taking in the top half over and over against. She sucked on your cock as some saliva escaped, dripping down to your groin and wetting your underwear. Chloe mischievously grinned and reached over, gripping Max's hair. "Come on girl, let that pirate out!" She said as she began to pulled and push Max's head faster up and down on your cock.

As Max began to suck on the top half of my cock, I continued to moan out, enjoying the feeling of her mouth against it. Precum spurting out lightly from the tip onto her tongue, it had the faint taste of honey to it. As Chloe began to bounce Max's head more down on the shaft of my cock, I moan out louder, my cock throbbing inside her mouth as I look at the both of them. "Mmm, much better. And pirates you say, well, I'm definitely hoping to get some booty when I get to your house that day, sexy pirates sounds fun." Smirking as I reach one hand over to pull the bottom of Max's dress up, exposing her ass and panties now for Chloe to slap.

Chloe laughed at your antics and released Max's hair. Despite no longer having Chloe's encouragement, Max kept the same intensity and speed up as her mouth surrounded your cock, sliding up and down quickly. Chloe adjusted in her seat and eye'd her friend's ass. Due to the tightness of the dress, it was only normally that Max wore a thong to prevent panty lines. She had on a black thong that accented her curved rear. Chloe grabbed it and tugged a little, "Looks like someone put on their sunday best." The blue haired trouble maker then smacked Max's rear leaving a slight red mark and sending a little jump through Max's body. This didn't deture her from the task at hand, or mouth more appropriately. Feeling left out earlier, Max worked hard on pleasing your member, slurping and sucking it.

Watching Chloe smack Max's ass as she let go of her hair, I smirk and look over at the both of them. As my car was pulling in close to their house, I moan out louder, watching Max continue to suck my cock hard enough when Chloe was bobbing her along it. As my car came to a stop, I turned it off, looking back at Chloe. "If you want to, you can go inside, Max'll be another minute, or a few...Unless you want to watch her?" Smirking, I slide one of my hands into Max's hair, thrusting my hips up into her mouth everytime she went up.

Chloe smiled and gave you a kiss on the side of your head. "Alright, i'm going to go make myself another drink, Don't be long, mad max," Chloe calls out giving her a hard smack on the rear before opening the backseat door and hopping out. Max tried to raise her hand to wave, but instead rested it on your bicep. She held on as you thrust your cock up at her. She closed her eyes and kept her mouth relaxed as your member hit her again and again. She could smell your musk as you were getting more aroused, a strong masculine aroma.

Watching Chloe get out of the car and go into their house, I shift my view back to Max again. Moaning out as I watch her continue to suck on my cock as I continued to thrust in her mouth, I leaned back in the carseat as I kept my hand on her head, enjoying her mouth. My other hand slowly sliding down her body, pulling on her thong as I slid it down a bit. "Max, maybe one time before you go for the night?" I said between moans as I felt my limit getting closer, looking down at her reaction as I wait, my cock throbbing in her mouth, showing I was going to cum soon enough already.

Max slowed down and glanced up at you. She momentarily removed the cock from her mouth. "What do you want me to do?" She asked, wiping her chin of some saliva and precum. She was bent all the way over the center console of the car with her knees on the passenger seat and ass up in the air. She felt bad to deny you earlier in the restaurant. Smiling, she rested your member against her chin as she waited for an answer on how you wanted to get off.

Leaning my chair back, I grab her ass, pulling her on top of me as I slide her panties off. "I hope you don't mind me getting some desert myself, but I couldn't pass up the chance here." Leaning my face in, I began to lick slowly against her pussy, teasing the lips as I flick my tongue against her clit. "I'm gonna make sure we both don't forget this night right now Max." Groping her ass, I slowly push my tongue into her pussy, licking around while pushing it in and out of her, using one hand to tease and pinch her clit.

Max lets out a moan before biting her lower lip. She slowly strokes your cock as her body reacts to your intrusions. It takes a moment before she regains composure and guides your member back towards her mouth. She uses her tongue to lick around the head as it enters her mouth. Instead of bobbing her head, she simply keeps your tip inside her mouth and begins stroking your shaft with a hand. Her grip tights as she quickens the pace. Her lower body twitches from pleasure as your tongue plays with her.

My cock throbs in her hand as she begins to stroke it, slowly speeding up as she began to lick and suck around the tip as well. I began to lick deeper into her, slowly sliding it around her walls as I continued to tease her clit. Continuing to grope her ass, I bring her lap down against my face. My cock throbbed hard against her hand, lips, and tongue. "Max, can I cum inside you? Then you could reverse time, and choose where I cum after?"

Max tried her best to look back at you and smiled. "That sounds like a good plan," the brown haired photographer said as she tried to reposition her self. She slide down your chest and accidently bumped into the steering wheel causing the horn to honk. She jumped a little startled before laughing. She maneuvered herself to be sitting on your lap and reached down to grab your cock and guide it in. She slowly lowered herself onto it as she hiked up her dress to not get in the way. Max was facing forward and holding onto the steering wheel as she began to bounce up and down on your cock.

Back
Top Bottom