Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brother's Deal

Tsuki slid to her knees, her eyes dropping to the floor, as her heart dropped in her chest..so this was it, how it would be. She nodded at him, not sure if this was one of the times she was expected to speak. Her hands rested on her thighs, the material of her jeans outlined the firm muscles, hinting at the pleasures underneath. A long tangle of hair fell into her eyes, but she made no effort to remove it or push it aside, she just sat and waited for the next command.

Shogo looked at Tsuki and ran a hand through her hair. "Now my pet I am going to go and take a shower and freshen up and when I come out,I want you in hose and stockings and as silky as you can get, every bit of you needs to be smooth to the touch. Also I want you to of set out some food for dinner for us and once that is done I want you waiting for your master, eager to please him like you should be is that understood?" He watched her before getting up from the couch and heading into his room then into the shower and turning on the water and stripping down before getting into the water.

Tsuki walked into the kitchen with a sense of resolve, she would do this, she had no choice, but it would be done with honor, and the best that she could at that. Her hands flew over pots and bowls, a delicately spiced pasta dish ready in a half and hour. Placing the plates in the oven to keep warm, her feet flew up the stairs and into the bathroom, flipping the shower on in a flurry of speed. When she was done, her body was smooth and oiled, not a hair on her except for the thick curls that cascaded down her back.

Walking nude into her bedroom, she pulled on the stockings and a thin silk shift that barely covered her to mid-thigh, flashing glimpses of her sweet bottom and slit whenever she moved. Tsuki moved back down to the livingroom to wait.

Shogo came out of the shower after some time and walked down the hall. He smelled the food that she had cook and nodded in acceptance of it. "Hmm what have you cooked up?" He walked into the kitchen and sniffed the food before nodding and fixing himself a plate. He watched Tsuki and grinned licking his lips. "Sit on the table, talk about yourself, how loyal and obediant you are. how good looking you are, What thongs you'll do for your master, anything." He grinned and sat at the kitchen table and started to eat the meal that was cooked for him waiting for Tsuki to follow his orders.

Tsuki posted up on the table as she was bid, and was overcome by such a willful lust that she could not stop herself. She hiked the shift up just a bit, and let her legs fall open enough that her brother had to see the tender mound, now as naked as a childs. She lay her hands open on her knees and leaned forward, offering glimpses of her lush breasts as well. "Well brother, I did as I was told...I am soft and ready for you to touch me as you wish." She tilted her head, a ghost of a smile played across her lips.."My life isn't interesting compared to yours, I go to school and take care of the house while waiting for you to come home. All I ever wish for is you Shogo, to stay with me." That part came from her aching heart, but she shoved that down and concentrated on the now hot desire that threatened to consume her.

"As far as what I am willing to do for my master...I will do anything for you...anything." Tsuki's eyes never left his as she waited.

Shogo ate abit of his food watching his sister on the table and nodded. "I see my pet and tell me how good in bed are you and what is the naughtiest thing you'll do for your master?" He smiled and while she sat on the table and he finished his food her pulled her over to him and started to lick along her legs before burying his face in between her legs and licking up along her inner thighs before he ran his tongue over her slit and at times into her while his hands held onto her legs and kept her spread for him.

Tsuki only fought him for a few moments, then her thighs relaxed and she had to put her hands behind her on the table, the sensations his tongue was causing so new and so intense her whole body was shuddering with every little lap. She scrambled to order her incoherent thoughts, trying to make a complete sentence out of the jumble he was making of her brain. "Naughtiest thing brother....I don't know, suck you, fuck you, anything." She moaned and lifted her hips up off the table just a little bit..."Cum on me, fuck me up the ass, I know so little....Master." Her body at a fever pitch in such a short time, she could only whimper softly.

Shogo held onto Tsuki and kept licking along her stocking clad legs then over her slit as his hands ran down her legs. "mmhm The food was good and so are you." He grinned and kept licking her up for abit before he moved away and had her lay on her stomach on the table. he then got some rope and tied her legs to the legs of the table to keep her spread as he grabbed her wrists and tied her arms behind her back. He smiled and gave her rear a swat before he unzipped himself and rubbed himself off against her legs before slowly sliding into her ass.

Tsuki didn't struggle, she wasn't afraid of her brother, but she was beginning to have niggling doubts when he tied her arms behind her, shoving her down on the the table. The velvety head of his cock rubbed along her soaking wet slit and she moaned, only able to push back just a little bit. The view her brother had though....rounded curves of her ass, nothing to distract from her beautiful pussy and tight little asshole.

When she felt the well-lubed head of his cock up against her ass, she froze and tensed..this she had never done and where she had been eager before, she suddenly began to pull away, that part of her body never been invaded in this way. Realizing she was not going to get away, and there was no place else to go, Tsuki relaxed against the pain, letting her body go limp. She had agreed, there was nothing else she could do. Biting her lip, she closed her eyes, a single tear creeping down her face.

Shogo watched her and grinned as he slowly pushed himself into her and she tried to arch up and push back. He laughed abit and started to pick up the speed and strength of each thrust. He smiled and kept pushing against her as his hands slid down along her sides and he leaned over her and nibbled on her neck as he kept ravaging her insides as already a pool of wetness started to form on the table and slowly started to drip off of it and onto the floor. pushing against her more and more as his hands slid along her body as he was getting closer and closer to release. He watched her before he finally pulled himself out of her and released all over her ass and Legs. He smiled and looked at her and wiped off against her. "Hmm well now my pet what do you suppose we should do now?" He smiled and rested against her gently trailing kissed down along her neck and back and running his hands under her and squeezing her breasts.

She had felt him cum...warm jets coating her legs, trickling onto her back from the rounded globes of her ass. She shuddered, once again left with an ache in her belly that made her want to cry. Tsuki bit her lip to keep from moaning as he fondled her breasts, unable to move into him to show him that she wanted release, so wet from excitement that her juices coated her thighs, the table.

"I surely do not know what to do next Master, I am yours to command. Do you wish to fuck me again? To wash you?" It was humiliating and exciting at the same time to be laid out and displayed like this and she hoped he would be ready to go again soon.

Shogo watched Tsuki before untying her and pulling away from her. He watched her for abit before picking up his plate and cleaning it off then putting it in the sink then cleaning it off. You my dear are going to think about how you can become a better slave for your master. You are going to think up ways to please your master and wait for him while he goes out to do some shopping for you. When I get back i want you to know ways to please your master and to think up something to do. Also another outfit and I want you all nice and clean and waiting for me." He smiled and patted her cheek before he headed out.

Tsuki hit the shower again, her body sore in places it had never been sore in before, but she was sure of one thing, the frenzy of desire that now raged inside her belly was not going to be denied much longer. Ashamed but not able to resist, her hand dipped below, to touch the swollen little nub of her clit, and her whole body quivered. Knees weak, she grabbed the shower handle and unhooked it, sliding to the floor and aiming the nozzle at her naked pussy, the water pulsing along her slit and tortured clit, until her tiny body shook with a violent orgasm, the spasms so intense she dropped the handle and curled up for a second, aftershocks making her shiver.

When she was finally able to stand, Tsuki dried and oiled herself, then put on the stockings and a short black skirt with a flounced hem, a brief tank the only other thing on her. She made her way back to the livingroom to wait for her brother.

Back
Top Bottom