Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brother's Deal

Cerberus

Pulsar
Shogo walked into the family's house at around 3:00 in the morning. He tossed his leather jacket onto the coat rack and looked around the living room. His eyes were able to give him a better sight in the night. He shook his head and walked over to the fridge to raid it for any food and beer he could find. Once he had gotten his food and drink he gathered what was left of the booze and packed it up, intending to bring it back to his gang's stash house and drink there. "Well there should be no problems today." He carried his food up to his room and walked in and pulled off his shirt and went into the bathroom in his room to take a shower.

Shogo ,Taking much after his father Akuji who was a prominent businessman in Japan. He thought it would be better if he lived back in the states with his mother so that he would have a more normal lifestyle as he grew up. as Shogo grew up his father worried less and less about him because he was always in business and paid little attention to him which is why many people thought he went out to join the gangs.

Tsuki slipped into the room behind her brother, as silent as she could be barefoot, in the dark, in the early hours of the morning. She frowned when she had seen the box on the sofa, her brother, stealing again. The damn gangs and their violence had sucked him in not long after they had arrived and no matter what Tsuki did, or what she tried, she had been unable to pull him out, to save him. Every night was hell, waiting to see if he called, or worse, if she would get the call that he had been shot or was lying dead in a pool of blood in the street.

She tucked her long hair behind her ear, the highlighted tips curling around her bare shoulders, her thin silk cami and shorts barely covering her lithe body. She eyed the closed door, the water running indicating he was still in the shower and sighed, she couldn't leave, not without talking to him, trying one more time. Her head hung low, her dark eyes heavy with worry and lack of sleep, she moved toward the bed and crawled up on it to wait.

Shogo kept the shower running at night as he washed himself out. Shaking his head he turned the water off and grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist as he grabbed another towel to dry himself off. He finished up and stepped out of the bathroom into his room to search for a pair of fresh clothes so that he could quickly get dressed and be on his way. He didn't pay any attention that she was in his room resting on his bed. He just walked over to the large dresser and got himself dressed with a fresh pair of boxers and pants. He then walked over to the closet and pulled on a clean shirt. He shook his head then turned to see Tsuki on his bed. "What are you doing?"

Tsuki had watched her brother come out of thr bathroom naked and her breathe caught in her throat, the muscled lines of his body in the dim light like temptation itself. When he spoke to her..It actually took a few moments for her to come to her senses, to force the forbidden thoughts out of her head.

Curling her legs up under her...she tried to smile, but the effort and the heart weren`t in it. "I thought I heard you come in brother...and I have been worried about you." She came up on her knees, highlights in her hair gleaming in the moonlight that filtered in the window. "This lifestyle...it scares me."

Shogo just shook his head as he fixed his clothes on and looked at her before he went to his safe and unlocked it pulling out some cash before locking the safe. He just shrugged off what she said and paid little mind to her. "So whats it to me? I don't care its not your life so shove off." He walked out of the room and walked over to his bag putting everything that he needed in it before he walked out and threw the bag into his truck and walked back inside for one last thing to drink. "Its not your responsibility to be watching for me. I take care of my self." He just shook his head. "besides whats it to ya?"

Tsuki came off the the bed and ran to him, her arms going around him and holding him tight..."Please Shogo....I don`t want to lose you. Please brother, I love you" She pressed her body close and laid her head on his chest her body slight and warm.

"You are the only family I have and you are my world..." Tsuki was nearly begging him, her eyes filling with tears worry combined with his callous cruelty. He had never seemed to care about her half as much as she cared for him. "Please Shogo...I will do anything...."

Shogo looked at her before shaking his head and going back with packing up after he pushed her away. "Doubt you're serious...just another play. as soon as I said yes you'd pretend but then not do anything and then i'd leave again." He flicked he watched her for a second but then stopped, thinking perhaps this could work out for him. "All right...If you truly are serious then when I get out of bed this morning I want you in my room dressed up..something short,silky,revealing..and...pantyhose and stockings on your legs and you on my bed waiting for me...If you are serious then I'll Stay back...if not im walking out and heading off. Perhaps Your little outfit, the white heels, pantyhose, that green skirt and any top."

Biting her lip, her heart sinking to her knees, Tsuki nodded, her eyes filling with tears. She knew as soon as the words left his mouth that this would not go well for her, that what he wanted from her would be something tainted, wrong on a level that she had never wanted to descend to. But she had given her word, and she had meant it, she would do anything to keep her brother with her, out of the gang life, the danger. Hanging her head, she turned and left, knees shaking and barely able to hold her up.

Tsuki stood in the center of her room, darkness shrouding the familiar haven, making it seem foreign and somehow less welcoming. She knew what Shogo was referring to and she moved to the closet, pulling the items off hangers and out of drawers. Laying them on the bed, she sat on the edge of the bed, no longer tired, and waited.

Shogo watched Tsuki before setting his bag down on the couch and heading back into his room. as he did he got a phone call. "No, I wont be able to make it something has come up...what, that's none of your damn business now is it?" He sighed and hung up his cell before walking into his bed and laying down on it. Later as the night turned to day Shogo yawned and stretched as the sunlight slowly filled his room. He stretched slowly started to wake up wondering if Tsuki had done as he had requested of her. He got up not even seeing her and walked to the bathroom to take a quick leak before he walked out of the bathroom and back to his room.

Sitting up when she heard Shogo exit his room, she dressed hurriedly, pulling stockings up long shapely legs and wiggling into the green skirt he had requested, shortened white tank pulled across her rounded breasts, straining with nipples visible. Dragging the heels on as she went down the hallway to his room, Tsuki crawled up onto his bed and arranged herself as she leaned against the headboard, legs crossed, hair tousled around her shoulders.

She was ready when her brother entered the room, but ready for what was the real question that had plagued her all thru her sleepless night.

Shogo watched as his sister walked into his room. He licked his lips and walked over to her running a hand along her legs then over her sides. "I know what I see but you are going to tell me how the outfit makes you look and feel. then you're going to tell me what we could do today then you'll describe your outfit. and all while you are doing this. i want you to be seductive as you can. make me want it." He grinned and sat back in his chair watching her, letting his eyes roam all over her lovely body. "I know you can do it my pet." He licked his lips watching her.

For a second, Tsuki could only stand there and stare at her brother, speechless at the raging emotions that were tearing thru her. What he wanted....her hands were shaking...she had never even considered him that way, what he talked about doing. Her dark eyes closed for a second and she shoved her hair back nervously and considered just walking out, leaving it be..but this was Shogo...her beloved brother. She could not lose him, not if there was something that could be done.

Her own gaze lifted and she truly looked at him, not with the eyes of a sister, but the eyes of someone who would be his lover and her heart skipped a beat. He was beautiful, sculpted planes of his face, firm lips, but it was the eyes that really made him perfect..dark, cool and unfathomable. Sighing, Tsuki reached down deep and touched a part of herself that she had buried when the worry about her brother and their lives had consumed her. Lips parting, her gaze rested on his face, all she saw was him, all that mattered was him.

"These clothes brother....the ones you requested..." She lifted one shapely leg.."The stockings are silk, the real thing, seam up the back and they roll up, coming to rest about mid thigh and they feel so good on my skin." Tsuki pulled the skirt up just a touch so he could see the scalloped edging. "The skirt is green leather, butter soft and if you touch it, you'll know the way it feels on the inside as it brushes against me, against what isn't covered by my black thong."

Tsuki took a couple steps toward the chair, heels making her hips sway, softly seductive as she placed one perfect foot in front of the other.."The top is white silk and, well, with nothing on underneath it...it feels cool and smooth against my nipples.." Tsuki wasn't lying, her nipples were standing at attention now, a smoky circle barely seen under the sheer white cloth. Finally she was even with him and made sure she straddled his legs, her thighs just brushed by his knees..."And what I suggest we do dear brother, is peel every bit of it off, yours and mine, one piece at a time. Then let our hands and our mouths explore it all as slow as we want...till neither of us can stand it and you have to fuck me."

Tsuki could not believe all of that had come out of her mouth, that she was even considering what she had just suggested, the thought of his hands on her body sending a forbidden thrill thru her. The things she would do to save her brother...anything.

Shogo held onto her and kissed her,sliding his tongue into her mouth as his hands wrapped around her waist. one hand slowly slid down over her ass and gave it a squeeze "and what do you plan on doing then my pet? hmm how do you plan on pleasing your master?" He grinned then went back to kissing her then started to kiss and bite at her neck. He looked at her and smiled as he ran his hand over her legs multiple times. He loved how long and sexy they were and always with pantyhose or stockings over them. "mm my pet, tell me about your great body you have." He smiled and slowly slipped his hand inside of her skirt and watched her reaction. In his mind though he was looking ahead, always planning new things for him and his sister. He'd make her completely his where she wouldn't even think about disobeying his every single word. He grinned thinking about some new additions to the house and her outfits. ""Tell me my pet, your deepest darkest Fantasies. Tell your master how you want to be played with and how you'll dress for him, Tell me how you want your master to play with his pet."

Her brother's hands on her body, his lips on hers, sent Tsuki's world into a tailspin, this was not supposed to happen, a brother having such carnal desires, her own body traitorously responding to it like a bitch in heat. But it was impossible to step away, every word out of his mouth pulled at a chord somewhere deep inside her and she just shuddered as the realization that she had fallen into a whirlpool that was drowning her in the beginnings of forbidden lust. Unable to help herself, she slid one hand down the front of his body, past the ornate buckle on his pants to the hardening ridge that had been cradled by her hips as he kissed. A barely audible moan of desire was torn from her at the thought of him buried deep inside her and she shook her head, realizing he was talking to her...and awaiting her response.

Gathering the threads of her reason about her, she considered what he had said, a tiny frission of worry at his use of the words master and pet, a worry she shoved down when she thought about her darkest fantasies...

"Truly brother, my darkest fantasy is really having you inside me, but what I want you to do with me....my god the more I think the longer the list gets." Her teeth sunk into her full lower lip, a sudden wash of heat between her thighs making her voice a little breathless..."I want you to pull my stockings off with your teeth, drag my skirt down and rip my thong off, and bury yourself inside me..." She began to punctuate each sentence with sensual kisses on his throat and jaw.."I want you to fuck me in a public place, where everyone can see us but no-one knows what we are doing....Maybe, sometime just maybe...make you watch as someone else fucks me, sucking your cock while he pounds me from behind."

Shogo watched His sister and grinned as he moved and pinned her down to the bed and let his eyes roam over her lovely body. "Hmm what to do with you,perhaps I should play with you and toy with you until you reach your peak then stop and keep doing that. not letting you get any releif from it. Then perhaps I'll just drag you out to the kitchen table, tie you down to it and fill your holes with vibes and watch you squirm on the table and while you are squirming I'll tape you and let the toys play in you." He kissed along her neck as his hand slipped down along her legs before he gripped her panties and pulled them down her shapely legs and started to run his finger over her wet slit. "wet are we?" Licking along her neck he whispered into her ears. "You are mine now and always, your body a toy for my dick,isn't that right?, you're just begging your brother to fuck his naughty sister, to make her his sex slave."

Tsuki curled one leg around her brother's, giving him more access to the swollen clit nestled between her legs and moaned, thrashing her head as his mouth teased her. "God, I am anything you want me to be Shogo...just don't stop, please" Lifting her hips up, she pressed his finger deeper into the wetness, begging him to do more, slid it in her..something to relieve the ache he was causing. This was wrong, it was her brother, but never had a man's hands on her body felt so good, and his words conjured up images that had her writhing on the bed...

Shogo watched Tsuki and grinned as he unzipped his pants watching her squirm on the bed. "Oh I know my pet I know." He smiled and slowly slid himself into her warm and inviting body. His hands moved all around her body as he picked up the speed and strength of the thrusts he was making into her as his hands moved over her silk top before he unbuttoned it and pulled it off of her. Smiling he started to kiss along her neck as chest as he kept pushing against her. He smiled and watched her reactions as he kept pumping away in her getting closer and closer to his own release.

Tsuki about screamed when she felt her brothers hardness sink into her body and she lifted her hips up to meet his thrusts, her body so wet and ready for him that each stroke teased her swollen clit, having her at a fever pitch in no time.

A tiny part of her was telling her to stop, that this was her brother, this was forbidden but she was past the point of caring, forgetting why she had gotten into this in the first place, Tsuki was focused on one thing only...his body and her release.

Shogo kept pumping away in her as the bed creaked and groaned from their actions upon it. He smiled and looked at her. "You will learn that your life is nothing more then to please Your brother, your master. You will dress only to please him and in such was to show off yourself in hopes that he will finish what ever he is doing and come and play with you." He smiled and kept pushing against her before he pulled himself out of her and rubbed his dick off against her thighs before he started to cum all over her thighs.

Whimpering when he pulled out, Tsuki could only thrash helplessly as he slid his wet shaft against her thighs, his creamy cum coating them, leaving her aching and almost ready to beg for fulfillment, for him to finish what he started.

When his words finally penetrated her haze of excitement, her heart began to pound..god help her, what had she gotten herself into...and would she care if she never got out? Her dark eyes searched his, a question poised on her lips that she couldn't bear to ask.

Shogo watched Tsuki and grinned as he rubbed against her stocking clad legs and wiped himself off. He looked at her and grinned and leaned down and kissed her. "You did well my pet, and with time and training you will do even better." He laughed abit and got up and headed out of his room to go and get some breakfast. When he was in the kitchen he started to cook himself and Tsuki something to eat. He then set her food down and sat down himself and started to eat. Once he finished he got up and wrote a letter for her stating that he will be out to gather some supplies for the house and when he returned he wanted her cleaned up and waiting for him with things to do and a sexy name for herself. He finished writing the note and headed out of the house.

Tsuki eventually got up off the bed, shame and mortification making her keep her head down as she entered the bathroom, not able to even look at her reflection in the mirror. The water was as hot as she could stand it when she got in the shower, and she scrubbed until she glowed a delicate pink, as if she could remove the last few hours from her skin. Fluffy towel encasing her, she looked up at the hazy outline in the mirror, obscured by the steam and just shook her head. What was she going to do now? Her body ached with unfulfilled need, and she had been humiliated by her brother's words.

Sighing, she shoved her hair away from her face and left the bathroom to change into soft jeans that hugged her sweet ass and a thin camisole, one that left her nipples outlined under fine silk. Padding out to the kitchen, she saw the plate of food and frowned. After a few bites, she pitched the rest of it into the trash and did the dishes while she pondered the letter..Name for herself? Things to do? She only wanted one thing, much to her eternal shame, and that was her brother. And her name..well, besides the one she had been given at birth, the only thing she could think of was the flowers that she so lovingly cultivated out in the yard, the firelily's.
Tsuki just shook her head and sat at the table, waiting.

It was some time that she was left by herself and by later afternoon Shogo's truck had pulled back into the driveway. Shogo got out of his truck and walked back into the house carrying some bags which he promptly carried into his room and set them away for another time. Once that was done he walked back into the kitchen to make himself something to eat and once he did he walked into the living room and sat back down on the couch wondering where Tsuki was. "My dear Pet, come out come out where ever you are." He just laughed abit and looked around wondering where she could of gone off to.

Tsuki heard the truck pull up and just sat on the edge of the sofa in the guestroom, her shaking hands twisting in her lap. Shogo's voice was clear as he called for her but she remained where she was for a moment or two, trying to get her thoughts in order, deciding if she would continue with this farce or just go. Deep down Tsuki doubted he would care if she wasn't there when he got up, and this was truly her one chance at escape. Her eyes closed and a single tear traced down her soft cheek and her shaking hands dashed it away..she was weak and she loved her brother. Heavy feet took her down the stairs to Shogo...

Dressed in frayed jeans and a bright red silk camisole, Tsuki looked flushed and delicate, the timid smile on her face didn't quite make it to her dark eyes as she entered the living room and faced her brother.."Shogo, good evening."

Shogo looked at Tsuki and smiled looking her over. He watched her for abit and sighed. "All right my pet, there will be a few things that you will have to learn, Now kneel in front of your master. Now first is you dress to please your master and not yourself. So from now for your bottoms, Only Shorts and skirts. and on your legs stockings and pantyhose at all times. You will do all that you can to be exposing your skin to your master. Another thing is that you will learn to speak only when spoken to in his presence and that you will not hesitate any order your master gives you is that understood my pet?"

Back
Top Bottom