Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Temari, you disapoint me ( Lan Moore x Yaiocest )

Temari panted for breath as Gaara finally pulled his cock out of her mouth, looking down at her swollen belly, able to feel the vines of sand still pulsing inside of her, trapping the cum inside of her body, not allowing a drop of it to escape from inside her. She looked up at him just in time for Gaara to lean in and kiss her passionately, though she refused to return the gesture, pulling her head back just slightly to show her disgust for all this. She knew she'd be powerless to do a thing against Gaara.....he could kill her with a thought....all she could do was make sure he knew she hated this, hated him for this....

Gaara's vines put her down as he smirked, seeing that she hated him for this, "Don't ever lets me down again Temari, other wise I won't be ask kind." He smiled staring at her as he put his cock away and smiled delightfully. He wondered if she would ever disappoint him enough were he'd do this again. Who knew.

Temari coughed as she was set down on the ground, grunting as the vines in her ass and pussy withdrew, cum suddenly starting to pour from her ass and pussy, her stomach quickly starting to flatten again, until finally it was once again flat and smooth, a large pool of cum on the ground between her legs. "G-Gaara.....how....how could you...?" She looked up at him and growled. "Do you have any idea what you've done....? I'm your sister....and you....you did that.....you could have even made me pregnant with so much cum.....you....you bastard...." Such talk could get her killed, but by now Temari was beyond caring. She was saying what she needed to say, even if it cost her life.

Gaara began to walk away, "Don't make me laugh Temari, you never thought of me as a brother so don't start acting like you did know." He smiled, if he had gotten her pregnant it was no problem for him, maybe that way he'd get a better partner for the up coming exams and not have to put up with her non sense. He couldn't deny it though, he had gotten a rush off of doing what he did and even better was the fact that it was to his older sister, she had made it more entertaining.

Temari spat what was left of Gaara's cum in her mouth out and to the ground, slowly starting to get to her feet, gathering up what was left of her clothing. They were rather badly torn, but still wearable, and they could at least cover up the vitals, though her stomach, her legs and her shoulders would all be exposed. Silently she dressed as best she could, then slowly started to follow Gaara back towards their group, intending to ignore the others until they arrived back home.

((lol, Temari's other brother? Or did you have anyone else in mind that could perhaps get involved? Or perhaps just more Gaara tentacle rape when they get back home? XD))

Back
Top Bottom