Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Temari, you disapoint me ( Lan Moore x Yaiocest )

Lan Moore

Supernova
Gaara's eyes stared at Temari, his cold glare of hatred, she had let him done on the last mission, proving that she was weak and useless to him. He wanted to get rid of her there and then but he figured he'd still have use for her, maybe he'd just have to make her try hard, maybe there was some way he could get it through her that she needed to do better. A wicked idea getting him, his green eyes looking her over again with a grin. He would just have to wait for the perfect moment, one in which she was alone and most vulnerable. She would do her best for the Chonin exams after this, that was for sure.

Temari sighed as she moved through the thick trees, she wasn't used to this kind of environment, and she fought poorly in it, that was why she had performed so poorly in this last mission, why she had screwed up so badly. "Damnit..." She grumbled as she came to a stop, rubbing her head slightly.

She could feel a stare burying into the back of her head, blinking as she slowly turned around, looking at Gaara and nervously laughing. "Um....h-hey Gaara....something wrong....?"

Gaara stared at her, 'Fallow me, I wish to speak to you." He said, it was an option, it sounded more like a threat, like something bad would happen to her if she didn't listen, taking her to some where he was sure they would be able to stay private. Once they got there he began to speak, 'Your moves and actions back there were pathetic, I should just kill you for being so useless to me." He had no emotions in his voice, the gourd on his back turning into sand, 'How ever I think I know of a better plan." With out warning the sand becoming like vines and grabbing at her legs and arms. His body went closer to hers, his hand going down her face, "After all your an acceptable girl." He said, his hand still moving down her body.

Temari swallowed nervously as he spoke, for a moment thinking that Gaara really was going to carry out his threat. She knew he wouldn't hesitate to kill her if he really wanted to, and she wouldn't be able to do much about it. When he said he had a better plan, for a moment she was relieved, but then suddenly she cried out in surprise as the sand vines shot out, grabbing her arms and legs, seeming to hold them at her sides. "G-Gaara? Wh-what are you-" She was cut off as she felt his hand on her face, staring at him as the hand started moving lower, moving across her firm breasts, sending a shiver through Temari's body. "Gaara....st-stop...."

Gaara laughed, 'Mmm I don't think so, I think I'll do this, unless you rather I kill you." His hand grabbed on to the sash that held her robe together, his hand slipping in and moving down rubbing over her skin as he kissed her neck softly. She felt nice, he figured he'd be able to have fun with her. The vines grabbed at her clothing, beginning to tear it off her.

Temari growled, continuing to struggle even as Gaara's hand slipped into her robes, gasping as she felt his hand on her bare stomach. "G-gaara...." She thought for a few moments that perhaps being killed would be better than this kind of indignity, but her will to live was just too strong. "Just stop it Gaara....I'm your sister!" She shook her head, then squeaked as she felt her clothes starting to be ripped away by the sand vines, though they didn't feel as rough as sand should, the chakra within them helped them feel....smooth. Before long however, Temari was stripped down to just her bra and panties, her face bright red.

Gaara smiled, "I see, you think it's bad for me to do this?" He pulled her breast out of her bra, beginning to rub her nice breast. One vine went under her panties and rubbing against her pussy. He smiled and nibbled on her neck, kissing up towards her mouth. He found it strange hearing her trying to use that fact that they were siblings as an excused, it was not as if she acted like a sister.

Temari growled slightly at his words, he honestly thought this was ok? He shouldn't be forcing himself onto any woman, let alone his own sister. Before she could respond however, she felt her bra being tugged down, her small yet firm breasts bouncing free. As Gaara started to rub at it, Temari had to bite her lip to suppress a slight grunt of pleasure, though her nipples quickly began to harden beneath her brothers forbidden touch. "G-Gaara....you can still stop this......" She tried to look up at him, then suddenly let out a cry as a vine slipped into her panties and began to rub at her smooth, hairless pussy, which quickly began to grow wet from the stimulation. "N-no....." She panted slightly, turning her head away from him, trying anything she could to avoid his kiss.

Gaara smiled as his finger played with her nipples, "What's wrong Temari? Your body seems to be enjoying it so why are you trying to hide it?" He began to softly kiss down her back, moving his way down, knowing exactly where he was heading. The vine moved away as he places his face between her legs, softly licking at her crotch. The vines began to play with her breast as soon as his hands moved away, part of the other vine still rubbing her clit.

"I'm not enjoying this! How could I be?! My body is just reacting, not enjoying!" Temari knew it was a lie, her body was enjoying this, and the fact that it was Gaara, her own younger brother, it was making her enjoy this even more, even if she did hate herself for that. She couldn't help sighing in relief slightly as Gaara seemed to move his kissing away from her mouth, but when she felt her panties being moved away, she glanced down just in time to see Gaara licking at her moist pussy, the girl suddenly crying out, forgetting that the others could still be nearby, could hear her and come to investigate. Her pussy was growing hotter and wetter, juices pouring into Gaara's mouth as he licked her, whilst her clit was hard and throbbing against the vine rubbing it.

Gaara licked her faster, smiling up at her, "MM your juices are great." He swallowed them loving them. He pulled his cock out of his pants and smiled wanting to see what it was like inside her. He didn't stop yet though, licking more and more. His tongue swirling around in her.

Temari shook her head, biting her lip hard enough to draw a little blood as he licked at her, doing anything she could to resist the urge to moan, and resist the building pleasure in her body. She glanced down just in time to see Gaara pulling his cock out of his pants, her eyes widening. Was he really going to go that far? Good god.....he couldn't be serious. "G-Gaara....stop it please!" The effort of opening her mouth to speak however, caused her to lose focus, a moan of pleasure escaping her lips once more.

Gaara stood up, slipping his member into her from behind as she was moved slowly up and down on it. His hands went back to her breast and he sucked on her neck. It felt nice and tight inside her, the feeling better then he expected from his sister. His fingers played with her nipple, his lips caressing her skin, "Yes that far sis."

Temari shook her head, then let out a loud cry, almost a scream, as she felt Gaara entering her from behind. He would find she wasn't a virgin, but she was just as tight, her body squeezing his cock like a boiling hot vice. Her breasts were bouncing from the movement until Gaara took a hold of them, playing with her nipples, just increasing the pleasure shooting through her entire body. "N-noo....." Temari moaned loudly as she felt her body moving back and forth along her brothers hot, hard cock, whilst vines continued playing with her breasts, another still rubbing at her clit.

Gaara smirked moving faster and faster inside her, his breath on her neck as he nibbled on it. She was very tight and warm around him, his sister a very good fuck, "Mm Temari, I knew you were good for something. You can't deny you're not enjoying this." He moved her faster and faster on his member, the vines seeming to be trying to make him happy by making her more and more aroused.

As Gaara moved faster, and the vines continued to stimulate her clit and her breasts, Temari couldn't help but moan loudly, her juices pouring freely over Gaara's cock now, her body giving in to the pleasure being forced upon it. Despite whatever her mind wanted, her body had taken control now. "Nnnngh.....oooooh....unnnn....." She panted, shaking her head as she felt her orgasm approaching. God this was the best fuck she'd ever had. It took only a few more thrusts, before suddenly Temari howled in pleasure, the sound echoing all around the forest, her pussy clamping down even more tightly on Gaara's cock, juices squirting and spraying all over him as her brother brought her to the most intense orgasm of her life.

Gaara began to cum as well, his juices beginning to fill her inside as he put his head to give her a kiss on the mouth forcefully. It was an amazing feeling he had gotten, a rush like no other. He didn't want to stop now, he was having so much fun with his sister. The vines pulled her off him and began to lay her back, holding her up in mid air comfortably, "Mm you're very good Temari, I think we have to play a bit more."

"G-Gaara....p-please...." Temari could barely speak after her orgasm, but she could feel Gaara was close and she had to say something before it was too late. "Gaara....pull out...I'm begging you". Temari was desperate, she wasn't on any form of birth control, and right now was perhaps one of her most dangerous times. But her pleas fell on deaf ears, and a moment later she gasped, feeling hot, thick fluid pouring into her. Before she could protest, Gaara was kissing her, the girl letting out muffled sounds of protest. As she was lifted upwards, vines wrapped around her wrists and ankles, Temari was on the verge of tears, mixtures of her juices and Gaaras cum leaking from her pussy and running down her legs.

Gaara loved how she had begged him not to cum inside her, it was sweat to his ears. His vines began to move the tips into her pussy and her ass, wiggling around inside of her and they moved in and out of her while the others still rubbed her breast. He smirked and waited for her to say any thing at all, he took that chance to stick his cock into her mouth which he began to move in and out of, feeling her sweet mouth around his member.

Why? Why had he cum inside of her like that after she begged him not to? Surely Gaara knew of the risks....he had been taught those things, and yet he'd gone ahead and done it anyway. She panted slightly, looking up at Gaara weakly, before crying out as she felt a vine moving first into her pussy, then slowly one started to insert itself into her virgin asshole. Her eyes went wide, her mind working overtime. Why was Gaara using the vines to rape her now? Could he feel through them like they were extra cocks? God what if the vines could cum? That would further increase the risk of her becoming pregnant once this was over. Still, she didn't have time to ask such questions of Gaara, as a moment later his cock was thrust into her mouth. Temari could still taste herself on him, having no choice but to slurp on it. For a moment she considered biting down....but common sense dictated how unwise that would be...

Gaara began to fuck Temari's mouth, thrusting his hips against her lips, feeling so very good. She was tigh he could feel through them and he would be able to cum with them, He wanted to know how it would feel all inside her, feeling the deepest of her areas as she was hanging from the vines being fucked through her holes. His hands went over her body caressing it, lovin the feel. She had always looked so tempting and now he had her, and it was better then he had expected, feelings of please hitting his mind hard.

Temari made muffled moans around Gaara's cock, swallowing his cock, taking it down her throat as she engulfed the entire thing in her mouth, not that she had much choice. She squeaked as she felt the vines working deeper into her ass and pussy, thrusting up into her, reaching deeper than Gaara's cock had reached, deeper than any man had ever been, the vine in her pussy slowly working it's way up into her womb, dragging some of Gaara's cum with it, then finally it was fully inside of her, the tip thrasing around inside of her womb, whilst the other one continued working it's way into her ass, Temari's eyes rolling into the back of her head from the sensation, breasts bouncing wildly from a combination of Gaara and the vines thrusting.

Gaara moved her faster against them, the feel was over whelming, he wasn't sure how much longer her could hold it in. His cock was going deep down her throat, the vines wiggling around her in a motion only they could do while still thrusting into her, hitting every area inside her. He he closed his eyes tightly, he wasn't able to hold it any longer, he began to cum hard, his juices cover her mouth and her two holes though he still didn't stop, he was still going at it strong, "Ahhh"

A moment before Gaara's orgasm, Temari came again once more herself, squirting juices all over the vines and the ground, her body tightening, all three holes squeezing their intruders tightly. She gagged on the cum in her mouth, but couldn't help but be made to swallow every last drop of Gaara's cum. At the same time, she felt the vines cumming inside her pussy and ass, her eyes widening at the sensation. How did Gaara manage such a thing? Still, she had no time to think on that. She could feel her womb and her stomach being flooded with cum, and it wasn't stopping. It didn't take long for Temari's normally flat, smooth belly to start bulging outwards as it filled up with cum, the bump growing larger the more Gaara filled her with cum, making Temari look more and more like she was pregnant as she continued filling up.

Gaara smiled as he looked over Temari and the way she appeared now.He pulled his cock out of her mouth, he looked down at her and smirked, "You look great like this." He said, as he bent down, giving her and passionate kiss on the lips. He wondered what was going through her mind. He had just violated in one of the most awful ways, yet he knew she wouldn't be able to do a thing about it, he loved that.

Back
Top Bottom