Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Hentai Saga System: Canticle of Hope) Ch 1. A Shrine on the River Bank (NSFW)

Ryoko slipped into the hot water so that Isabella wound up snuggled between herself and Kye. Clio and Avaron slipped in at the other side of the hot tub, so that the girls feet and calves were tangling in the middle of the big jakuzi.

Ryoko grinned and flicked her big toe teasingly over Clio's calf. She gave a happy sigh. Avaron blushed a little and rubbed her calf against Kye's, then gave a happy squirm. "I'm so lucky to be here. My mother loves stories about gods and magic, but doesn't believe in them. Even if I can't be a magic girl myself, it's so awesome to be in the middle of it."

Ryoko giggled and snuggle against Isabella. "I think i could hear music when I was casting those spells. Did anyone else here that?"

Clio blushed and grinned a bit and pulled Avaron close and gave her a peck on the cheek and she looked across the way trying to figure out who touched her. she did not seem perturbed by this but she had a playful expression on her face and extending both feet she simultaneous caressed both Ryoko and Isabella's calves since she did not know who to return the favor to. "Avaron you are a welcome part of this team no matter what as far as I am concerned besides that means we have some in the world outside of this we can all confide in. So I think you getting a chance to live out those stories is a small price to pay. Just do be careful and try not to get hurt."

She then thought a moment on her using her powers and looked back at Ryoko.

"Hmm I think i heard and even saw something,Yeah it was music and a silhouette struggling against restraints. Not that I would know from personal experience or anything." she grinned as her tone was playful yet a bit sarcastic and she gave a giggle to accentuate the fact she was being funny about it.

As the heat and steam soaked into her, Kye soaked it up, "MMmmmmmm," As the game of footsy began, Kye felt comforted by the play having opted to go without a swimsuit, she feared the others might be discomforted, this soothed that concern. She didn't feel compelled to join the play just yet, she wanted to see where the chorus would stray. Though when Ryoko mentioned the music, Kye sat up with a sudden sploosh that cleared the fog with her chest allowing a great bounce to roll through her mounds as she blurted out her shock?

"You heard it too? No one ever seems to hear the music, though I admit, it was much clearer this time."

Clio grinned as she watched Kye's out burst. "Well this night has provided many wondrous sights and sounds this evening!" she giggled a bit and continued to keep her arm wrapped around Avaron's shoulders. " I do look forward to the more surprises we will have together as we walk this path."

Back
Top Bottom