Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

That's What I Like (1x1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

After a while, and another glass of wine, he heard her getting out of the tub and humming as she finished up. He didn't really pay it any mind, more focused on studying anyway. "Theo~" Sena called and when he looked, she was leaning against the bathroom door naked as a jay bird and those sultry blue eyes of hers.

She undressed him slowly, and he could see she was a little buzzed from the wine, but her fingers were as nimble as ever.

She winked at him and tossed off his shirt and it landed with his tie, she worked on his belt amd pulled it slowly from the loops.

She giggled and started to open his slacks when her phone rang. She fumed and answered her phone. "Yeah? ...Oh, hey, Hayden...what's up?" She sat back, looking really disappointed, "Oh yeah, you too...? Um...yeah, sure, I don't see why not...it's the apartment complex near the campus, apartment eight. Ok, see you soon..." She hung up and gave a frustrated sigh before moving to get dressed.

"Hayden wants to come over and unwind from cramming too. So I have to wait." She said as she pulled on her clothes.

Back
Top Bottom