Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

That's What I Like (1x1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

He couldn't help but watch, entranced as his body started moving on its own. His tail swayed and he moved his hands to her hips slowly.

She didn't move away or reject him, instead moved closer as she danced and reached to place her hand on the back of his neck. It seemed perfect, meant to be.

He makes a low noise. "Sena..? That.. that's beautiful.." he purred, his body pressed against hers.

He made a noise and the song change, so he chsnged his movements to match the beat. He felt strange. Like all of this was a perfect fit.

She matched him easily, like she had been doing this for years. She had to admit, this was exciting.

He was embarrassed but he couldn't help purring loudly, sometimes leaning back to watch her.

He made a noise and continued dancing with her for a while, the two of them slowly getting closer.

His friends watched in shock as he left with Sena, her fingers laced with his as they headed out and walked to her dorm that was near by.

"So, do you live nearby? I just recently transferred from my reservation..." She said, starting coversation as they walked.

"Uh.. yeah! I actually live pretty close to here.." he said. "Wait, reservation?" He asked.

She smiled softly, "Yeah, I'm a native...we try to keep to tradition and stuff, my ancestors were the first bovine seen here." She shrugged, "It's nice, but I wanted to do bigger things. I want to be a photographer...go everywhere and capture the world's beauty.."

Back
Top Bottom