Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

That's What I Like (1x1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

"Y-You're gonna have to fucking take it." He snarled, smacking her ass again and again. "I'm not even remotely close yet."

He snarled loudly and moved as fast as he possibly could. He might have been holding back a bit with Hayden.

"Y-Yeah sorry, I-I know she can take it." He snarled loudly. Hayden could see Theo's fat cock being stuffed into her, inch by inch.

He yowls loudly and pounds hard into her spot with relentless force, moving and pushing his fingers into her mouth. "Suck." He ordered in a low tone.

He smirked darkly and began ramming into her spot again and again, slowly beginning to pick up speed. He moved his hand from her mouth and snarled lowly. "Scream for daddy~" he said, tone low and demanding as he began working her clit quickly.

She made a noise and moved onto her back, "I hope this is ok?"
"Yeah, whatever makes you comfortable!" Hayden replied.

Hayden moved between her legs and rubbed his cock against her clit before pushing into her. She moaned softly before bending her head toward Theo and opening her mouth.

She worked him quickly, wrapping her tongue around his cock as she sucked him off while Hayden fucked her. He was a mess, drooling a bit.
"Sh-She's so tight!"

Back
Top Bottom