Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

That's What I Like (1x1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

He made a noise, "Probably go back to my comped room with a plate from the buffet and some pop.." He answered, drying a pint glass.

"None, unfortunately...too tired from being on my feet, the poor things.." He smiled softly.
"That's too bad.." Sena mused.

"Yeah, I'm sure they'd be all over you.." He laughed a bit, buzzed. "Or some guys, whichever you're into really.."

"Gender don't matter to me, really.." He answered comfortably, "So long as you look cute and don't break my heart." Sena grabbed Theo's thigh tight under the counter.
"You're pan, then?" She asked. He gave a nod.
"Yeah...! I hope that doesn't make you uncomfortable?"
"No, not at all...! We're both bi.." She smiled.

"Yeah, we're both pretty open.. Say uh.. If.. You aren't doing anything after all this uh.. Hope this ain't forward but you wanna.. Hang with us for a bit?" He asked.

"Oh, I'm no fun, really..." He smiled, "You'd have better luck with some other Jack or Jane."
"You know how to make drinks we've never heard of, you're obviously more fun than us." She smiled. He laughed softly.
"Ah, if you think so. I'm Hayden, by the way...! May as well tell you my name if we're going to hang out?"
"Sena! And this is Theo~"

"Likewise! You two are darn cute together, I'm surprised you're both in a semi polygamous relationship; if that doesn't sound rude, God, that sounded rude.." He said, blushing. Sena smiled and shook her head.
"No, not rude. It throws everyone off, really.." She giggled.

"How come you're single, if you don't mind my asking?" Sena asked. Hayden smiled shyly.
"Haven't found that one shining star yet...still too dark to see.." He replied. Sena's tail swayed.
"Aaww...!" She cooed and Hayden laughed.

He shrugged, "It's their choice. I'll be back, still got a job, other cuties to care for. Hollar if you need me, kay?"
"You got it!"

He smiled and they kept drinking, moving to a different bar with him after Hayden got off work.

Last edited:
They were having a good time, Hayden first shocked to know Sena was the daughter to his summer check. She laughed it off, saying she took much more after her mother.

"So...do you wanna come back to the room with us?" She asked. Hayden blushed softly.
"Oh, uh...sure...! You two are sweet enough...! And, uhm...you aren't...abusing your dad's...?"
"No! God, no!" Sena said quickly, "I would never..!"

He finished up his drink and paid for their tab. "And Hayden uh.. We aren't.. Forcing you, yknow? If you don't wanna, you don't have to.."

"No, no! I don't feel forced! You two are super nice and cute and sweet and I was more concerned my job was at stake.." He smiled shyly. Sena shook her head.
"No. You're a sweetheart and I wouldn't do that to you. I'm not the kinda girl to begin with. We're all here to have fun." She smiled. Hayden smiled too and nodded.
"I am having a lot of fun.."

Back
Top Bottom