Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

That's What I Like (1x1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

He was panting and dripping all over her hand, leaning back against the wall with a series of low, almost feral moans.

After washing her hair, she moved to her hide, lathering up her soft tan fur before turning and presenting to him. Big mistake. Or maybe she planned it? "Can you get my back, baby~?" She asked.

He huffed and moved over. "Yeah I think I can do that." He growled as he rested his cock between her cheeks momentarily before pushing in to her second entrance and moaning lowly.

She arched and moaned loudly, "Oh fuck~!!" She braced against the wall and her breathing became ragged, "Holy shit~'

He moans lowly and grabbed the soap. "Still want me to get your back~?" He panted, drooling slightly as his cock throbbed hard inside her.

He lathered up his hands and ran the soap over her body, moaning lowly as he bucked his cock into her hard, snarling as he continued to wash her.

He huffs and moans lowly as he continues lathering her, pausing occasionally to slam into her as hard and as fast as he could.

He suddenly stoppes and continued washing her, running his soapy hands all over her breasts before slamming harder and faster into her, in sporadic bursts of cleaning and fucking.

Back
Top Bottom