Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Soft Stroke's Fully Fledged Male Request Thread [Anime-esque, Pokemon, Fantasy and More!]

Soft Stroke

Supernova
Soft Stroke's Full Fledged Male Request Thread

Soft Commissions 230310 (Color).jpg

Hello everyone of Blue Moon, my name is Soft Stroke, and yes, the name means exactly what you think it does~!

Some quick information about me you see in most threads!
  1. I've been RPing for about 8+ years now, and writing is a personal passion of mine.
  2. I write everything from short stories to poetry and even am considering a novel.
  3. I, however, also just enjoy some simple, nice and fun erotic roleplays.
  4. I've met some of my best friends through that, and as such I've continued to write for a long while! I love casual chat with my partners.
  5. I'm furry friendly, and Soft Stroke himself used to be an MLP OC before slowly evolving into the internet handle I use now!
  6. I am a HUGE anime fan, I have seen a lot of them and I read manga and light novels for fun! You'll notice many of my kinks and plot threads are very anime-inspired... and there is no coincidence!
  7. And finally, of course, I'm now looking to write with you!
Now, let's set some idea of what I'm looking for! To frontload this: I am not looking for modern taboo RPs. If you are open to short one liner RPs, I am not your partner. I can write small, one paragraph posts if I'm doing something rapid fire, but simple one-liners can drive me insane. I am looking to write smut-centered stories. I think plot and smut can coexist, but I tend to lean closer to 70/30 to 80/20 smut to plot. I desire a consistent partner open to medium to long length smut focused/inclusive RPs both in duration and post length. That's all! I'll also put down that I am open to play against a male/female/futa, and I'm furry friendly!

If you've read this far into my post, then thank you very much. I would appreciate it if you were to include your favorite color somewhere in a message to me, anywhere at all. It will help ensure me that you have taken the time to read all of this. Thank you again, and I hope that the rest of my RT interests you.

In my eyes, the Sub/Dom aspect is different from a Top/Bottom aspect. A Sub/Dom aspect relies directly upon BDSM elements, and involves elements of control. A Top/Bottom aspect relies only upon two people having sex. You can have a Top without having a Dom.

As of late, I've found myself willing to bend the direction in which I lean. Generally, I will lean towards a submissive, but I'm willing to go dominant. Therefore, you can say that I am a switch in both top/bottom and dom/sub situations. Depending on the idea, I'll determine what I feel the most like playing.

1. My post length will vary by partner. In more detail oriented RPs, I can break a page in Word at 12pt font single space. In smaller RPs or one-offs, I average closer to 2-3 paragraphs. I tend to mirror the post length of a partner as well. I'm not picky about post length as long as it's a quality post!

2.All I ask is just tell me when you're going to not be able to post. If I know that you're busy, I will wait as long as you need! And I'll do the same, of course!

3. I only use hand-drawn reference images. I've never felt comfortable using a real person's face for any of my characters. I ask that you do the same, please.

4. I personally enjoy writing smut-focused stories. I find that characters can have fun having filthy and rough sex, while also developing romance with them. Most of my RP ideas tend to center around sex. Generally, I use story as a vehicle for smut and vice versa.

5. I’m not truly into 'modern' or 'taboo' RPs. RPs like office life, teacher x student, neighbor x neighbor, marriage, stuff like that generally doesn’t mingle well with me. Incest is not my forte. Anything to do with cheating and cuckholding I will never touch. I tend to fall into fantasy, modern fantasy, scifi, or a twist on 'modern' plots!

6. In general, I don't do fandom focused RPs. I haven't found many attempts where it worked out for the best. So unless an idea is very interesting, I won't touch them. Usually I'll take the general idea of a fandom and apply it to a more general idea (ie. an anime concept and make a plot off that).

7. All I ask grammar wise is you try! I have bad typing habits and make spelling mistakes all the time, everyone does. I just ask that you please try to minimize spelling errors. A partner that consistently makes the same errors over and over again is a red flag to me about their commitment to a story.

8. Once we begin an RP, I will be flexible. I am always willing to accommodate plot shifts, time skips, etc. However, this does not mean I am open to sudden changes without discussion. If we begin an RP and my partner suddenly introduces an element that I wasn't privy to, I will end the RP without discussion. (This is partially why my fandom focused RPs have never worked out).

9. If you ever have any questions, please ask me. I always prefer that we discuss something rather than let it die!

So! Now we're getting to the more important part of everything: what is it like to write with me? I can do several lengths of posts, but I will always, at minimum, write out two paragraphs. I don't need for us to have a set post length minimum that we always have to hit; I recognize some posts just don't lend themselves to that. I just ask that whatever length of post you give, you do so with intention behind it. I'm not a picky person when it comes to writing massive posts. In fact, I would rather prefer to just have some good fun when it comes down to us writing. And to prove this point, I'll throw out some examples of posts I've given in the past:

The following represent some smaller-length RP posts I've done in the past, and you're welcome to read into them! You'll also notice a trend of having a longer opening post for establishment, then tapering off into a normal post length, a small trend I do a lot!

Safe Haven (Invi x Soft Stroke)
The True Soulmate [Soft Stroke x The Snuggubus]
Magic Has It's Uses ((Soft and Daleen))
Hunter let out a little purr as he felt the way that Breyth's fingers were tracing every inch of his cock, learning each detail and making sure he felt Hunter's slightly above average length, "Glad to see that you're liking all of this..." He purred. His own hand reached up towards Breyth's groin, but rather than go for anything clear, his fingers instead carresed his hip, slowly tracing small circles and working down towards Breyth's groin. Once there, his fingers moved further down, instead once finger lifting each of Breyths balls up and slowly rolling them about in his hand. Few men he'd been with ever really thought of this, but he had found it a nice little way to rile someone up. He drew back his finger for a moment and sensually licked two of them, then placed them right back on Breyth's orbs and rolled them around with those two fingers. Once he'd explored them all, he drew back, only letting the tip of his finger brush the underside of Breyth's proud length.

"Oh, you ask me for sex positions then~?" Hunter smirked, "Well firstly... if you want to do things traditionally..." Hunter kissed his fingertips, then lightly pusehd Breyth upwards so that he could show off. Firstly he leaned on his back and pulled his legs towards his head so his ass stuck up in the air, and his knees were where his head was, "The press is fun if you wanna keep pressure on me~" Hunter then twisted himself to be laying on his stomach, legs spread apart, "Lay right on top of me just like this and fuck me like that would be nice and fun~" Now Hunter suddenly slid down so that his hips wer eagainst the side of the couch but his head was on the floor, "The big fox can piledrive me into the floor..." Finally, Hunter got up and laid on his side, his legs together and knees bent up towards his chest, "Or... you can fuck me from the side like this..." Hunter moved back up and looked towards Breyth with a grin, "Or you can always fuck me from behind with my ass in the air and face planted into the couch. what sounds best for you, big boy~?"

These link to roleplays that were done on the BlueMoon roleplay forums. If the links do not work, I can send them to you manually as well.

The Musician's Overture [GGentleman x Soft Strokes]
Virtuality Captivity ~ [Soft Stroke & Kitten]

1. Femdom! Both on Male and Female characters!

2. Oral Sex; sloppy, passionate, rough, gentle, any form of oral. (Even up to Oral Fixation!)

3. Casual Sex (ie. being openly sexual with each other, having sex wherever without shame or thought, etc.)

4. Rough, Passionate Sex and Sexual Exhaustion (Fucking until neither party can move)

5. Tight Sensual Slutty Clothing!

6. Sexual Societies (Societies where sex is commonplace and even expected; ties into the Casual Sex aspect!)

7. Swimsuits!

8. Toys, Lots and lots of Toys

9. SQUIRTING, if I'm playing a female please expect this!

10. BDSM

11. "Fucked Silly" (Fucked to the point of wanting nothing but lots of sex)

12. Furry characters

1. Gore and Amputation

2. Scat and/or Diapers

3. Watersports

4. Vore

5. Pregnancy

6. Cuckolding/Cheating

Given that you've read this far, you must be interested in hearing my plot ideas! I've organized these in no particular order. As a general note, if the plot doesn't mention MC/YC then either or works perfectly fine for me! Furthermore, I've placed what gender pairings I'm looking for in each idea, where Any means I don't have a preference. I've also placed the genre of each plot in brackets to help give more ideas! I am open to discussing other plot ideas and none of these ideas are set in stone! I'm willing to add, subtract, modify, whatever to these plots if they interest you! Please feel free to add and subtract any of your own ideas to these, and reach out to me with any of them! With that said, let's get into it!
(Some of these are pasted over from other threads, if any pronouns are off then it's not intentional!)

Soft Commissions DxD 06072023.jpg

One thing that I want to make clear that's different from my Female Request Thread is that my preference when playing MxM RPs doesn't lean towards playing as or against very masculine characters. I do enjoy playing against strong men, but not men who are explicitly 'macho' or overly manly. That being said, I tend to lean heavily towards a sub when I play male characters. I also tend to play on a spectrum ranging from "Femboy" to "Nerdy" to "Sweet" when I do end up playing a male. I would just ask that you know that before we write! Otherwise, I'm open to a good number of things! Now let's truly get into it!

The Pet Boy of Haggin Hall [MxAny] [Anime]
Haggin Hall is known as the 'discount' dorm. Most students go there when they can't afford the other ones. It's far way from the classes, it's not been updated in years, and the students inside of it usually fall on the more... unique side of the scale. One day a student that has until then lived in their dorm room alone, is told by the supervisor they're being given a new roommate. Of course, that new roommate isn't exactly a normal boy. In fact, after meeting him, they begin to realize that the new roommate has a certain bubbly reputation around the school, and now the two have to live together...
The general idea here is that the two are unlikely roommates that get up to lewd antics rather quickly, but develop a bond between them. Maybe one has no concept of social boundaries and goes for what they want? Maybe they're simply promiscuous and slutty to hide something else. Or perhaps they're just odd and eccentric! Either way, this idea was heavily inspired by The Pet Girl of Sakura Hall, and can go any gender pairing for the two leads and the others around them.

A Monstrous Encounter [MxAny] [Anime/Monster Girl]
Summertime means many things, and for MC, it means finally getting to meet their online friend. After a dimension of monster girls/guys collided with the current dimension a decade ago, the two societies have intermingled slowly. Over the summer, MC and YC have gotten to know each other online, and YC has offered an idea: why not have MC, a human, come over and experience what life in the Monster World is like? With bags packed and a friendship ready, the two are ready to spend a summer of fun. However, it shouldn't be forgotten that Monster Girls and Guys are all about sex... and when meeting a bubbly little friend with a nice butt to match, how long will it take for a relationship to blossom?
This idea is rather basic: a simple love/erotic story of a man and a monster girl/boy. The setting and more are malleable as well, so long as these monster girls/boys are allowed to all exist!

The Vampiric Ascension [MxAny] [Vampire]
This idea is one that is a bit of a twist on the modern vampire story. The concept here relies upon YC, a young, inexperienced vampire, having been slumbering for decades while recovering their energy from some big fight or situation. When she awakes, she finds that her old mansion has been moved into by a young woman, MC, who has inherited the house and is looking to start up a new life. Desperate for blood and needing sustience, the young vampire bites the human and makes her into a servant... but the guilt causes their roles to be somewhat reversed! Promising to make up for what she did, the vampire begs her to let her stay and feed, and in exchange she'll do whatever she wants! After forging and agreement and building a little friendship, other vampires and magical creatures the vampire knew when she was younger start showing up, making it all the more chaotic! This is meant to be a rather fun and lighthearted vampire story with kinky vampire sex, with potential for other magical creatures abounding!

The Succubi's Gambit [MxF/Fu] [Succubi/Monster Girl]
Generally, the image of a succubus is that of a horny, lewd creature that continuously sleeps around again and again in order to satiate an eternal lust. However, while satisfying that lust is a powerful part of their being, many succubi are actually chasing one thing: a soulmate. When a succubus finds a soulmate, their eternal lust is quelled, and in turn they devote themselves to ensuring said human they've mated with will be forever happy with them. When the human's lifespan runs out, the human has a choice to then be turned into a succubus themselves and live out the rest of their days in bliss with their mate. However, less than 1% of all succubi manage to find their soulmate, as there are thousands of them, and billions of humans. So, what happens when a succubus manages to find said mate? In this plot I would be looking to play the human that said succubus mates with!

The New Job [MxAny] [Fantasy]
This idea follows similar to the one above. In a fantasy world, MC has been an adventurer for many years... and has had little success with it. He ends up applying for a somewhat sketchy ad, only to learn that said ad was for a brothel. Given that this is somewhat humiliating, at first he wants to refuse... until the sheer amount of money that he'll end up making is put on the table. And then he begins his spiral into become one of the most requested in the entire establishment...
Essentially, this follows MC, a young man, getting more and more into the life of working at a brothel and becoming an attraction, forging connections with his fellow workers and the clients he works with. I'm looking for this to be a more fun and happy take on the idea, rather than something darker and depressing. All sorts of clients, creatures, and all can show up, and we can split the other characters to keep more dynamics and fun going!

An Unaware Assistant [MxAny] [Pokemon Anthro/Pokegirl]
I will preface this idea by saying that my exposure to Pokemon has been primarily through Legends: Arceus and Sw/Sh, but I have a fairly firm grasp on the fundamentals and a wide variety of pokemon! With that said, this idea doesn't involve a trainer, but the assistant to a professor. MC is the young, fresh-out-of-school assistant to a widely known pokemon professor who's been studying pokemon and their unique aspects long enough to gain some fame. While MC thinks at first it'll be a simple job, once she realizes that the professor is closer to most of her pokegirls than many, she gets wrapped up in helping care for and 'research' new pokemon that come in and out of the professor's door! Some temporary, some stay on as more assistants, romance, fun times, smut and very, very lewd encounters abound! Essentially, an assistant and professor have increasingly lewd encounters with pokegirls. Again, looking for this to be consentual just with kinky elements within! Just a note here that we would both play multiple characters so as to avoid a harem situation!

A Pokemon Expedition [MxAny] [Pokemon Anthro/Pokegirl]
Following along with the vein of the last idea, this one involves MC wanting to, of course, be a powerful and well-known trainer! However, after meeting their first pokemon and realizing that they aren't exactly cut out for being a champion, they instead decide to go out and build a team to help her explore and find new pokemon habitats, regional variants and more! This one is a far looser idea that would be a mixture of a Slice of Life and adventure setting, involving MC going from place to place and meeting new pokegirls and getting into new lewd situations. I don't have as many ideas for this one, but it would allow us to include a wide variety of types and have an overarching goal to keep the story moving!

...As well as any ideas that you might have! I'm always open to looking for many fun situations to get up to.

Please message me if you have any interest in my ideas. Thank you for taking your time to read this far, and have a wonderful day.

~SS

Attachments

• Soft Commissions 230310 (Color).jpg
    Soft Commissions 230310 (Color).jpg
    583.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom