Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Magic Has It's Uses ((Soft and Daleen))

Daleen

Star
Samuel slept clear through the night as the moon shined down on his new form, casting it into the light of the world. A succesful spell, first of it's kind, it was utterly ground breaking. It's practical uses were limitless for the people who sought such a thing, but outside of that small niche market, it was all but pointless. And that was exactly why Samuel had come to this woman, this Eoran. All his life, Samuel had been a small and delicate creature, the runt of his family, and the runt of his entire village. Even before puberty he had always been a fragile and delicate thing, though he worked very hard to work around it. He worked twice as hard when it came to training, he stayed out twice as long in the dark or rainy forest to find food for the day, he was the first to charge against raider's, knowing that when he hit his puberty, he would be the best and strongest of all those who called him a runt. They would respect him then! He fought so desperately to prove himself a man that when his time for puberty came and past, he still held onto hope that his body would fill out with the muscles everyone else seemed to be growing, his hairless body would sprout enough to make a were wolf surprised, and he would grow taller then an orc! And yet...it never came, and for the first time in a long time, Samuel was forced to confront feelings he had denied for so many years.

He was miserable. He hated being a man, and he knew that if he did hit puberty, he would only be more miserable. He hated training, he hated hunting, he hated everything about his life! He started to embrace his feminine body, dressing in secret from the village in women's garments he had snuck away. He could never explain why but, it had made him so happy to look in the mirror, but soon that happiness became tainted, as the first sprouts of a beard began appearing. His muscles began creeping in, and he hated his reflection. One day he had gotten caught by a nosy neighbor with his dressing up. He'd been dragged out, exposed to the entire village, and shamed. A man, dressed in such a way, it was a disgrace in a tribe where the men were heralded as some of the greatest warriors in the lands. He had been banished, exiled from his home, and he had been left to wonder the lands alone. Everyday his beard grew longer, and his muscles continued to swell, and he fell into a dark and horrible depression as the sense of wrongness continued to grow, until one day he heard of a woman, a sorceress of sorts who dealt with the odd and unknown. Things nobody had heard of, or nobody cared to explore. If anyone would understand what was wrong with him, it would be this woman. And so he trekked to the land she was said to own.

He'd found her and after explaining his situation, he had been elated when she said she had an idea, a new spell she'd wanted to try out that might be the answer to everything. She had cast it last night, and gave him a sleeping potion to make sure he didn't suffer any pain from the changes she expected. And so he awoke, groggy from the potion, and incredibly sore. He winced as he opened his eyes, the bright light of the sun harsh to his eyes. He reached a hand up, dragging it down his face before he realized something. First, his hand felt so soft, and second, the lips his hands were touching were full and pouty. Quickly he sat up, before wobbling as he felt a sudden weight pulling on his chest. He looked down, his heart pounding, before a smile rapidly spread across his face as he looked down at his new, small, C-cup breasts. The shirt he had worn to bed last night seemed suddenly massive on him, swallowing him, or rather her, completely. She quickly rolled out of bed, only to squeal in a high pitch as she stumbled off the bed, her pants equally as large on her, causing her to trip over them. Still, it did nothing to slow her down as she scrambled forward to the mirror, and stared hard at the sight reflecting back at her. Her tail rapidly flicking behind her, she smiled once more, giggling happily as tears began rolling down her face.

She wrapped her arms tight around herself, crying, smiling, and laughing all at the same time. "I swear it to all the Gods above...I'll repay Miss Eoran with all I have to offer her...thank you for putting me on a path to her....thank you....thank you all" she said to the Gods and Goddess' above before she just sat there, crying, smiling, and laughing at the reflection in the mirror.

Being a sorceress didn't exactly bring a reputation to her life that Eorantenth always found was a positive one. Being born with high magical affinity meant that her path in life had been rather straightforward: serve her family, become a healer or something equally as mundane. She could have done that, and lived a simple and happy life. Her family was apart of a small community of mages that lived on the move, always wandering from place to place, from new spells to new mana wells. But when it came time for her to commit to that way of life, when it came time for her to actually have to finally accept her family and the responsibility she'd been born with, she refused. In front of everyone at her own small ceremony welcoming her into the way of life her people held, she'd refused outright and told them she would go on her own way.

Unlike the boy she had recently met, Eoran hadn't had some dramatic exit. It had been a mutual split, but she'd used that to her advantage. She'd spent years gathering magical power in a well her people had previously visited, learning new spells and ways to exercise her magic. She'd gone to great lengths to expand her own magical capabilities, and soon she could even touch fabled weather magic. She'd grown her power again and again, living a life of solitude and bliss.

And then, some bumbling knight from a kingdom miles away from the forest she made her home had come for her head. Apparently, her experimenting with the weather had caused a storm in the area, and now she was labeled as a threat. And so it had begun. A cycle of her driving away people who came for her for no reason. She sent them all away battered but not broken, bruised but not dead. She cared little to take life. But it was annoying, finding her life under attack like this. Which may have been why she'd resorted to the way that she lived now. Alone, angered, cold and determined to turn all away who could meet her. She wasn't sure when she'd begun the Ice Queen personality, but it worked. Men eventually stopped coming for her. And it let her continue to practice alone in peace... even if she knew one day that peace could be shattered.

Which was why the entrance of Samuel into her woods had left her rather perplexed. Hearing his story had struck a small chord with her, if only on sympathy alone. But it had been listening to him that had given Eoran an idea. An idea for spells she had been trying. An idea for something she could easily exploit here. But only because of how she'd read this Samuel. He seemed like such a lovely boy, someone who was eager for this... and who needed it. So she'd prepared her potions and her spells, and soon had gotten to work.

It wasn't long after Sam had begun looking at her new body in the mirror that Eoran walked into the room. Only this time, she wasn't wearing her robes she had when Sam had arrived. Instead, she was now silken lingerie, a sleek black ensemble of gloves, thigh-highs, garters, and a bra and panties so small they seemed to barely contain what was there in the start. She strolled in with an eagerness in her stride, watching her as she stood in front of that mirror and then gently chuckling to herself.

"Oh my... you turned out utterly perfect~!" Eoran suddenly moved to press herself into Sam's back, "Let me see..." Suddenly, Eoran's hands moved to her hair, brushing it, "The hair turned out lovely... oh your lips are perfect, I can't wait to feel them..." Her hands moved and rather blatently began groping away at her new breasts, "Oh I'm going to have so much fun with these too! Let's see if it fully worked, though...." A moment later, Eoran's hand moved and shoved right down the girl's underwear, fishing around and rubbing for a long while... perhaps too long awhile. But when she had confirmed what she sought, she let out an eager noise.

"This is better than I could have hoped for~ Tell me if you feel anything odd," Eoran nodded, "And... hrmm. I heard that conviction. You really do promise to serve me?" She smirked, "Alright then." She pointed to the bed, "Get on the bed and strip off your clothes. With me, you're allowed to wear what I tell you or nothing at all. And I assure you, it will almost always be more of the latter." She smirked, "Spread your legs for me as well. I want to see the new tool I gave you... or rather removed," She chuckled, "Is that understood, Sam?"

As Eoran commanded Sam, she opened up a small pocket dimension, pulling out a small woven basket. What was inside was hidden, but right now she was going to see to this girl that she had constructed. She stood there at the edge of the bed, her back reflected in the mirror, her arms under her chest just to add that much more weight to her stance. She looked down at Sam, eager, waiting, and ready.

Sam didn't hear the woman entering into the room, to distracted with her happiness as she looked in the mirror. It wasn't until the woman spoke up and pressed against her back did she realize that Eoran was even there! She squeaked, her feline ears perking up and twitching in surprise as she jumped. "M-Miss Eoran!" she squeaked out, only to shiver, her eyes fluttering and her tail twitching as the woman's hand began running through her hair, apparently a new sweet spot for the girl. "O-oh....oh my" she said softly, a purr rumbling in her chest as the woman continued playing with Sam's hair while she all but melted back against the woman. "Anh!" she cried out, gasping and arching herself as suddenly the woman's hands moved into her shirt, grasping at her new small and perky breasts. She bit her lip, tail twitching wildly in the air now as she began gasping and panting. "M-Miss Eoran!" she squealed out, trembling against the woman as the hands continued groping and kneading her breasts. Squirming on the floor, she was utterly unprepared for any of these new sensations, and definitely unprepared for the woman's...curiosity.

She cried out once more as the hand pulled out, this time diving between her legs, stroking at her new set of equipment, which rapidly began coating the gloves in her juices as Sam's face began flushing red. Her eyes fluttering, a soft moan slipped free, her hips slowly rocking against the woman's exploring hands. "M-miss.....Miss....Oh Goddess Miss" she gasped out, feeling a strange sort of pressure building up in her stomach as she moaned and arched back against the woman, before a soft and needy whimper escaped her lips as the hands suddenly pulled away, leaving her an utter mess there on the floor, gasping for air and shaking like a leaf.

She looked back at the woman, before gulping and nodding her head. "Y-yes Miss Eoran...I swear it, to all the Gods...you've given me the greatest gift I could ever ask for...I feel....right. I look in the mirror and...I feel like me now...I can't explain it, and I can never thank you enough" she said, sniffling as more tears of happiness began welling up into her eyes, before slowly she nodded her head. "Yes ma'am..." she said, though her legs were not happy as she moved to stand, trembling and struggling to support her weight, she moved over to the bed where the now oversized clothing easily slid free, exposing her full form to the woman, before she eased herself down onto the bed. She couldn't help but feel embarrassed as she spread her legs apart for the woman, but she would obey. Anything the woman wanted, if it was within Sam's power, would be hers. "I feel...strange. My whole body is tingling...and my head feels fuzzy...and warm. My body's warm, as if I'm on fire...is this normal?" she asked softly.

"I assure you that it is indeed very normal for you... at least now," Eoran grinned. She set the basket down beside the bed, out of sight. Then she climbed up and planted her hands directly on either side of Sam's head. She looked down at her, straddling her entire body. It was to put her above the other girl, to plant her stamp of dominance against her. And as she looked down, one hand moved to tangle up in the mop of hair that Sam now had on her head. And with that hair, she pulled Sam's head up into her waiting lips, pressing them eagerly and passionately against her own. She didn't spare the kiss quite at all, her tongue sliding eagerly into those new lips, indulging in them. Oh she was going to enjoy her. She was going to enjoy all of her! And do so much with her and... and she had to temper hereslf right now. It wouldn't do to get all worked up just at the start. She had hours, and hours, and hours to do all of that. So instead when she pulled back from the kiss, she just grinned down at Sam.

"I've always dreamed of having a cute little pussy around to play with... and a girl too," Eoran huffed out into Sam's ear, "And so I mixed a few other spells in with the one that I used to make you into a girl," Eoran's hand reached out, "A sensitviity spell..." Her hand groped eagerly away at the woman's right breast, grinding her palm around against her nipple, "A few orgasm-enhacnement spells..." Her hand drifted down to cup the inside of Sam's thigh, "Oh... and of course, I also mixed in a few arousal spells..." Eoran grinned down at her, "Now, don't worry. I don't intend to hurt you. Or to make you in any way unhappy with your new body. So... starting today, my little Sam, you're now my wet, horny, playful little pet, and I'm going to make sure you understand exactly what that means before you leave this room~"

With that said, Eoran moved the hand that was on her thigh to take two fingers and begin heavily teasing at her slit, running from the top to the bottom over, and over again. Just to make her feel how good it now was for her, "From now on, you refer to me as either Mistress, Miss or Ma'am. And you obey any order that I give you as though it were law, is that clear?" Her fingers pressed even harder against her slit, "Your job in life is now to be my servant. My pet. You service me whenever I ask it. You do what I say, exactly how I say it. But in turn, I'll teach you magic like nothing you've ever seen. I'll make you feel things nobody else will get the chance too..."

Suddenly, Eoran's fingers sunk right down into the girl, sliding into the knuckle and then letting her grin down at her, "While I reserve the right to play with you however I want, of course."

"Oh.....a-alright" she said softly at the woman's assurance that this was all normal. Gulping once more, she squeaked as she looked up, making another realization of how small she was. Yesterday, she towered over the woman, today she felt she'd be lucky to reach the woman's shoulders! Another smile crossed her face at the thought, before squeaking as she felt the woman straddling her, before gasping and biting her lower lip to stifle a soft groan as the woman's hand dove into her hair, gasping as she felt their lips locking together. It was something that caught her entirely off guard, but made her body tingle with electricity, a fire roaring in her gut as she moaned, bucking softly against the woman as their tongues clashed together. Having never kissed before, she was inexperienced, but definitely enthusiastic, almost desperate really to explore all these new sensations her body was giving off. It was almost overwhelming with the intensity of it all!

Panting quickly as the kiss broke, her eyes half open, she cooed as she looked up at the woman, a soft purr rumbling in her chest. She gasped once more, squirming on the bed as the woman's breath brushed against her feline ear, only to moan and buck up harder against the woman as the hand cupped and began toying with her breast, her nipple hardening into the woman's palm. "I feel.....I feel hot.....Miss Eoran, my whole body..." she whimpered out as the hand began caressing her thigh which spread apart for the woman.

She barely even heard the woman's words anymore, moaning as the hand slid up her thigh, making her muscles twitch in response. She arched once more, her head tilting back, exposing her throat to the woman as her ears pressed flat against her head while the fingers began teasing along her new pussy. "M-Miss Eoran....please, please wait..." she gasped, before whimpering and moaning, her toes curling against the sheets at the woman's words. "Y-yes Mistress...." she gasped out weakly. She then cried out as suddenly the finger pushed inside of her, and the pressure that had been building up inside her gut released. She gushed out against the woman's hand, crying out her pleasure while her first orgasm washed over her, sending her drifting rapidly away into a white haze of pleasure and ecstasy.

The feeling of getting this newly created woman to cum was an intoxicating sensation. She was already so sensitive, so perfect! It left her trembling as she thought of what she could do. IT made her pressed her thighs together slightly, doing her best to contain herself. Even as she felt that warmth that coated her hand, the trembling of her body as the endorphins likely took control of her. If she went off right now, she'd make herself seem like she was some cruel woman. And she wasn't! She was going to treat this woman well.... just with a lot of intense sex to go along with it. And to her that was a bonus, since she'd given her everything she'd asked for. She hadn't lied once. she hadn't made up anything. And thus, she let her have a moment to herself, waiting until that haze died down, before she smirked down at her.

"Your body should feel hot... and have a good sensation all over," Eoran chuckled, "I made it that way. I want your body to crave cumming. I wanted to make it just good enough so you weren't totally out of it after sex, but where you'll love every moment you spend in it~" She leaned in, her hand wrapping up gently around the back of Sam's head again and giving it a warm pet, "Your body is made to enjoy it now, and enjoy what I do with it. And...." Slowly, Eoran leaned in, her breath coming as a haughty whisper, "Once I train my pet to be able to take all this, I'll raise your libido so you spend every minute around me horny and dripping for me to play with my perfect pussy~"

"Now then..." Eoran leaned down, fishing something out of the bucket. It appeared to be a slim glass ball with a swirling miasma of magic inside. She whispered something, and suddenly it began to vibrate in her hand, "I made a bunch of toys just for this. Let's see how they work~" The ball wasn't very large, maybe the size of a few marbles. But she leaned it down and gently, with two fingers, pressed it up and into Sam, using her fingers to press down and prevent her from letting it out. The vibrator continued inside of her the entire while, all the same, she got to watch her reaction to it first hand, "Do tell me how it feels, I want to know if I should make even more~"

Sam was trembling on the bed, her eyes half open, slightly hazed, her tail swaying slowly underneath her as she lay there, basking in the pleasure of her orgasm. "Mmmm...y-yes, Mistress" she said softly, biting her lip as she gulped once more. "I...I want to curl up against something, just...nuzzle it" she said with a sudden fit of giggling. She gasped softly, her skin still sensitive as the woman's hand dove into her hair, letting out another soft moan, her purring growing louder as the woman began petting her. "Oh....Oh Goddess...I think...I like when you do that...almost as much" she said, nuzzling into the woman's hand as it continued petting her. She shivered, nodding her head. "Yes.....yes......that sounds, amazing...like haven...are you, a Goddess?" she asked softly as she continued nuzzling into the woman's hand. "You've given me....more then I could have ever dreamed..." she said, offering no sarcasm, no teasing, genuinely questioning if this woman was indeed a mortal woman. She seemed, to perfect.

She looked up at the woman, confused about what she meant by toys, before her eyes opened wide, her mouth parting to let out a whimpering gasp as she suddenly felt something buzzing about inside of her. She arched up, trembling and curling her toes once more into the bed sheets. She moaned loudly, her tail going straight and stiff as she whimpered. She writhed on the bed, panting quickly as she felt herself near tears. "It's....it's to much! It's to much! Please! Stop!" she whined, writhing on the bed as the toys buzzed about inside of her. She almost screamed as she arched herself up, another orgasm washing over her without warning as suddenly her dark black hair shifted in an instant, suddenly turning a vibrant pink, along with the fur on her ears and her tail before she whimpered, pulling weakly at the sheets as she felt another orgasm approaching. "Please, please Mistress, it's to much!" she said with tears welling up into her eyes. The vibration was to strong to fast, it would likely need some sort of adjustable setting to warm up to full speed, as Sam reached a third orgasm, her bright pink hair suddenly shifting into a piercing blue that would only ever be found on a flower or in paint, almost harsh to the eyes while Sam's eyes rolled into the back of her head, her mouth hanging open as her tongue hunt out while she gasped for air.

"I'm no goddess, Sam, I'm just a very, very eager sorceress..." Eoran grinned. The reaction that she had to the toy was utterly perfect. The moment she began to cry and writhe, she thought for a moment, "No no, endure it my little kitty. Endure..." She moved to gently pull the woman against her, petting her head to help offset the fact that she was indeed being made to cum so violently right after that. She was going to make sure that she pushed Sam outside of what limits she thought she had. She needed a good mistress that was willing to bend the rules and bend her own needs. IF she was going to make her a sex pet, she had to be able to endure large amounts of sex. So for right now, she let her keep going, and all the while, her eyes narrowed as she watched the way that her pet changed the color of her hair so rapidly.

"Oh my..." Once she had finally moved through the third orgasm, Eoran allowed her to finally push the small vibrating bulb out, leaving her to watch her girl tremble. She sat up and then pulled Sam into her lap, sitting her there and slowly petting the top of her head to help calm her down. She waited a long while, then she nodded, "You're a very special girl, Sam. You have a lust magic source!" She smirked, "That's amazing, you know. Few people cna do that. And it's amazing to think that I was able to find someone who did..." She paused, "For reference, that means you cast your spells strongest when you orgasm. That's going to make training you as my apprentice... even better." She nodded, "But. Let's calm down just a bit right now. I have something to give you..."

With a wave of her hand, Eoran summoned a small collar. It was a deep black, originally meant to match her hair but right now not doing so. But on the front it had SAM written otu in beautiful strokes of ink, and she softly whispered to cast a spell on it, "Put this on, Sam. It'll act as a magical contract between us. You put this on, you remain my pet, forever. In turn, you remain a girl just like you dreamed, forever." Eoran ran her finger up the girl's side, "It'll also let me regulate your magic, so you don't end up casting more spells again when you cum. Go on... put it on."

Sam whimpered, tears beginning to roll down her face as she searched desperately for something to grab onto before she found herself being pulled into the woman's lap. "P-please, please it's to muchhhhh" she moaned, desperately wrapping herself around the woman, trembling and gasping as the toy continued buzzing about inside of her. She calmed down, though only a little, as the woman began stroking her hair, before crying out once more, this time muffled by the woman's chest as Sam pressed herself tight against the woman. After her third orgasm, her hair shifted into a golden blonde, and she all but rag dolled in the woman's arms, covered in sweat, shaking hard in the woman's arms, far from this world for the moment. She sniffled a bit, the sheets an utter mess of her cum and thrashing, before slowly she began to calm down, nuzzling herself in against the woman's hand.

Panting still as she came back to reality, still trembling against the woman's body, she sniffled as she looked up at the woman. "I'm....special?" she asked softly, her eyes a little red from her tears, the intense pleasure having scared her as she'd never felt anything so intense in her life before, and had been utterly powerless to stop it. Yet...this woman had helped her, had guided her through it and even now was comforting her. She didn't care what Eoran said...the woman was a Goddess, at least to Sam.

"I....didn't know I could really do magic..." she said softly, before whimpering worriedly as the woman mentioned a gift. Worried about more strange 'toys', she slowly relaxed as she saw the collar. Slowly she reached her trembling hands out and accepted the collar, before nodding her head, shivering a little as the finger trailed along her skin. With such rapid and power orgasms, her sensitivity was through the roof, and the slight caress had her squirming. "Y-yes Mistress..." she said softly, still panting as she reached up and slowly wrapped the collar around her neck. She searched for a buckle of some sort, before gasping as it magically sealed around her throat, locking itself in to itself, binding Sam to Eoran. "Thank you...Mistress" she said, to weak to really do much else. Between her rapid transformation and their little game in the morning, she was already exhausted, and felt the soreness rapidly creeping in, matched only by the hunger announced by her growling stomach.

"You likely never had anyone that was able to test for it," Eoran shrugged, "Don't you worry. I'll make sure you become a very, very effective mage." She nodded her head. The moment that collar was sealed into place, she felt a rush of power in her she was hardly able to contain. She wanted to lunge down and fuck this girl until she forgot her own name now! But instead she focused on petting and claming down this newly minted blonde, the coloration happy for her to see. She let her focus on herself, knowing she'd just put her through a lot. One day she'd see that as just a delicious litltle appetizer. Instead, she would work her up slowly. She was about to ask her if she wanted to go to rest, right up until she heard her stomach and Eoran cocked her head a bit upon that.

"Looks like you need something to eat," Eoran nodded, "Alright, Sam, let's get you something to eat." The woman decided right now wasn't the time for another round. But she would do something else. She reached into her basket again, a bit awkward without pitching Sam out of her lap, and pulled out a long, six-and-a-half inched pink dildo, "Put this inside of yourself, Sam. I'm going to train you to be able to take very big toys. The easiest way to do that is to have you wear one all the time until you stop feeling it upset you." She nodded her head, "Just inside, nothing else. And.... as for what you'll wear," Eoran suddenly reached down, shimying her own panties off and then sliding the dampened things up the other woman's legs, "There! Put that toy in you and then let's get going~" She smirked, "I'll even carry you there."

With all that said, Eoran waited patiently for the other girl to obey her, and then gently picked her up in her arms. The home she lived in was rather spacious, so she carried her into a hallway and down a flight of stairs, eventually into a small dining room where she let her sit down in a chair, "What is it you enjoy eating, Sam? Your favorite meals and such. I need to know what to make and what to gather more of in the future."

Panting still, she nodded her head before shivering as she felt something pulling on her as the collar locked into place, before slowly she calmed back down once more. She snuggled in tight to the woman, purring louder as she calmed down and the woman continued petting her hair. "I...really like when you do that...it, makes my head fuzzy and my whole body relaxes...it's really nice" she said softly before blushing as her stomach growled. "Um...y-yes Mistress...I'm not a very good cook....and my legs aren't working right now but, I will try to prepare some food" she offered, before tensing as the woman reached for the basket that had held those small buzzing balls. Gulping once more, she stared at the toy, before biting her lip and slowly nodding her head.

"If....that is what you wish Mistress" she said softly, worried that she might still be sensitive. She accepted the toy, and then the woman's panties. Biting her lip, she adjusted herself in the woman's lap, before moaning softly and nuzzling in against the woman's chest as she slowly began easing the toy inside of herself. Panting once more as it finished, she pulled the soaked panties on, before gasping as she was suddenly scooped up, causing the toy to shift insides of her. She squirmed in the woman's arms as she clung to her while they moved. She barely even realized they had reached the kitchen, before looking around. Before she hadn't really had a chance to explore this place, mostly begging the woman to help her, but now she could take it all in and...it was a bit disorginized. Maybe she could help by cleaning the place a bit? That would likely make the woman's life a bit easier. "Oh, um...I suppose, my favorite meal is....a venison stew, with potato's and carrots and onions...or anything sweet really" she offered with a sheepish smile.

Even if Eoran was going to fully commit to the idea that she was the mistress of this girl, that she was indeed going to have a sex pet when it was all done, she wasn't some kind of monster. Nor was she going to do anything to make her seem like that. She wanted a pet, not some kind of slave. And so she was happy to listen to what the other woman wanted, nodding her head after a moment, "Alright, a venison stew, that's simple enough. I don't have any sugar around right now, but if I can find something, I will." She chuckled again, giving her another long look before she turned and began preparing the meal that the other woman wanted. Working first to retrieve meat from her underground cellar and then returning with some vegetables picked the other day, chopping them up with a knife and quickly going about boiling water so she could start it up. And after all was said and done, she turned back to Sam, looking at her again and cleaning off her hands with a magical spell.

"I know that I pushed you," Eoran spoke up as she walked around and behind Sam, "But that's because you need to learn those things. You'll be learning a lot." Suddenly, her hands came out and began early petting and scratching at the top of Sam's head. She'd used a non-insignificant amount of feline when she'd constructed the spell for her, meaning she'd turned Sam at least part cat by this point. Meaning the petting was wired to feel amazing, "I promise I won't do anything cruel to you, Sam. That's not my intention. My intention is to train you and help you see what good a life you can lead with me. You put the collar on, now I'll lead it." She chuckled again, her petting not slowly doing in the slightest, "Nobody gets anywhere in this life or the next doing nothing. So I've taken it upon myself to be the one to teach you. Understood?" She waited for a few moments, then finally pulled her hands back. And after another moment, she moved to lean against the table right beside Sam.

"By the way, do you want to change your name?" Eoran asked her, "You've been reborn as a completely new person. Perhaps you would find it a good way to a new start?"

Sam sat there in the chair she had been deposited on, not seeming to have realized how naked she was, though it was hard to realize anything with every move making the toy inside of her press against one bundle of nerves or another, until she was a sopping mess of need, to exhausted to really do much about it but suffer in pleasure. She squirmed, her nails digging into the wood of the table as she watched the woman preparing the stew. By the time the woman had finished preparing the stew, and it was left to boil and cook, Sam was nearly drooling, whining, and squirming in her seat. She looked up as she heard the woman speaking, before opening her mouth to respond. All that came out though was 'ANghhhhhhhhngh" as the woman suddenly set to scratching and petting her head. She dropped fast onto the table, her arms splayed out in front of her, her chin resting on the table as her tail twitched rapidly in the air behind her.

"Nnngg......y-yesssss Mistress" she groaned out, shivering and biting her lip as she nuzzled up against the woman's hand, caressing her cheek into the woman's palm after lifting her head from the table, chasing after Eoran's touch while a purr rumbled loudly in her chest. Her eyes fluttered closed, a droopy smile appearing on her face as if she were drunk, before her eyes opened quickly. She whimpered, her head moving after the woman's hands before pouting a bit as the woman leaned against the table. She had to blink a few times to clear her head, before biting her lip. She thought about the woman's question for a moment, before smiling, reaching a hand up to gently caress the collar. "I....think I'll keep Sam, but...make it Samantha" she said softly.

Had she gone a bit too far with the petting? Perhaps, but she could see that the other girl could learn how to handle that in turn. She would teach her how to live with her body being one factory of lust like that. She looked over at the stew, gauging how long she had left with it, "Samantha, then. I can appreciate that." Eoran nodded, "Sam does suit you very well, my sweet kitten," Eoran purred out, "You won't need to worry about me making you feel uncomfortable soon enough. I intend to fully make sure you get a chance to experience all the joy and pleasure this body can offer you..." She nodded her head, "But I do think you're going to have to have your limits pushed more than once. I need you to learn how to handle this new body. And that means you need to know exactly what you're going to feel. Which is why that lovely toy is inside you, Sam. Until you learn how to function under that sensation, you're going to have your beautiful slit filled every second of the day~"

With all of that said, Eoran gave her a few more head pats before she moved away, checking the stew and adding a bit more salt into the mix before returning over to the woman, "Now then, Sam, I do want to know more about you. Your job here is going to be to service me, and you learning magic is going to work towards that. But when we aren't having sex, it's important to me that you do enjoy your time. I want to know what sort of things you enjoy doing, what things that you want to do for fun," Eoran nodded, "Your hobbies, your dreams, your aspirations. I want you to tell me all thsoe things. Let me know who the person is behind those beautiful ears," She reached up to gently run her hand up against that hair once more, "You don't have to go into amazing detail if you don't want to. Jsut enough that I can follow you. Understood?"

Sam smiled over at the woman, purring louder at the praise, before listening to the woman explaining what the woman meant for her. "I....I understand. I wouldn't have this body if not for you....you're free to do whatever you want to me" she said with a smile, even as her toes began curling while the toy inside her continued to squirm and explore her insides. "I promise to do my best Mistress...I'll try to endure it all" she said with another smile, her tail swaying behind her in the air, before she tilted her head at the question. "Oh, um....I like carving. Like, wood or stone carving....and I really like reading...I also like practicing my archery" she offered as she nuzzled in against the woman's hand. "And running, just, exploring new places, going as fast as I can, feeling the wind against my face....it's good exercise and it's just...I can't really really explain it it's just, really fun" she said with a nod of her head, a slight blush creeping along her face. "And hopefully....practicing magic" she offered.

Eoran watched her continue to think and tell her about each thing, and to react to the toy. She would learn to handle that soon. For now she was listening to each and every single one of the things that she was saying. And when it was all over, she thought about it all, "You're welcome to practice your archery on east side of my forest. There are animals there you can hunt or clearings you can set up targets. I will warn you that you are likely going to find you are far weaker than you used to be. Carving I just ask that you clean up whatever you shave off, otherwise there is a fair supply of wood and such around here," Eoran nodded, "Reading is a bit more of a tricky thing. I have books here for magic, but I don't have much in the way of personal literature. I can send for more books if you would like, but I can't guarantee what will come. Aside from all of that..." She thought again about it all, "There are mountains nearby I'm sure your desire to run can be satisfied on. I admit I'm not the most fond of that activity, but I'll make sure to remember that for later."

At the last comment, Eoran chuckled, "Well, to practice your magic, you'll have to practice your lust," She smirked, "Clearly you draw your power from it. For right now orgasm will be when you can cast spells, but soon enough I'll teach you how to draw it from just arousal alone so you don't have to peak everytime you want to make a potion. I will be teaching you all of that though, Sam. Regardless of being my pet, I can use an assistant," She looked over towards the stew, then walked over and tested it once more, finally deciding to draw some from it into bowls from a nearby pantry, "I expect you to devote yourself to mastering your lust as much as your magic. Those two things will improve together, I promise you that. Now then..." Eoran sat down, sliding Sam the bowl and smirking, "Shall we eat?"

Sam bit her lower lip, listening to the woman which was becoming more and more difficult. "A-alright...maybe, journals? I just, I like being able to experience a life through books. Journals, research papers, all kinds of things to explore the world without leaving your home....it's just amazing to me" she said softly, before looking up at the topic of practice. "How do I practice....lust?" she asked, her nails now digging in to the table as the toy continued shifting inside of her. "A-alright....that would be, nice" she said softly, her voice growing a bit strained as she began panting. Thankful for the distraction of food, she leaned forward, nodding her head. "Yes please....I'm starving....and sore" she said softly before she began digging in to the stew, her eyes going wide before looking over at the woman. "Um....no, no offense to you Mistress....but I think that, perhaps I should deal with the cooking from now on" she said, only half joking.

The way that Sam so clearly laid out her feelings on the food was enough for Eoran to blink ,"Hrmm?" The woman took her time to eat it, a few bites in and then shrugging her shoulders, "It tastes perfectly fine to me." Eoran had never gotten much out of seasoning, nor anything else like glazing the meat, meaning that the stew, while particularly fine from a taste perspective, lacked almost anything unique, "I won't say no to you handling the cooking if you wish. I appreciate your candor," Eoran nodded. She did, in fact, appreciate that. It meant that she could trust Sam in more ways. And after a bit, she stretched her back out before thinking, "I'll see what books I'm able to get ahold of for you, then. For now you'll have to make due with what I have here in this home. Until then, you can also focus on your lust," She looked Sam up and down, then chuckled, "Once you're able to handle that toy inside you without showing how clearly horny it makes you, we move up to the next size. I'll make you into a delicious lusty size queen yet."

Sam nodded her head, relaxing a bit as she had been worried the woman might be upset with her, before smiling. "It's not bad but....it's basic. It's like a tool used to do a job when it should be an experience..." she offered before squeaking as the woman mentioned upgrading the size of the toy inside of her. Gulping once more, she squirmed in her seat, which only made her moan and whimper as the toy shifted with her squirming. "How can...anyone get used to something like this Mistress?" she asked, unable to help another whimper. "I....I'll try but...can I cum again soon please?" she asked, her tail twitching behind her as she felt increasingly frustrated at the toy, keeping her on edge but, nothing real enough to actually give her the push she was increasingly desperate to achieve. It was almost maddening to the point she considered just using the toy on herself but her hunger, and common decency, kept her from scratching the itch building up inside of her.

"Did you not come to me asking how anyone could ever change who they were?" Eoran retorted back to Sam playfully, "Everything seems impossible until you work towards it, my dear pet. You'll come to understand that soon. I won't have you give up on magic because you ask how anyone could ever do it. I learned how to change the body on a primal level. You can learn to handle how good sex can feel," At the request, though, Eoran thought. She intentionally ate her stew for a long while, making sure that Sam was made to wait for her to finish. And only when she had fully made the girl wait until the apex of her lust did she clear her throat and nod her head, "You are welcome to cum whenever you wish, Sam. But, my home cannot be made a mess," She smirked, "If you intend to cum, then you have to clean up whatever mess is made," She chuckled, "And, sadly, I don't currently have much in the way of cleaning supplies around here, so... you may have to use your tongue." In truth, she had spells for cleaning, but this was just to see how desperate Sam truly was.

Sam squirmed a bit at the woman's teasing, before slowly nodding her head. "I, I understand" she said, still not seeing HOW it could be done, definitely not feeling like it could be done but....they'd already done something incredible and impossible. She trusted this woman, literally with her life considering the spell was unknown, a test, it could have ended in so many different ways. So if she said it could be done, then it could be done. However all those thoughts were dwarved by the aching need inside of her gut. She tried distracting herself with the food, eating quick and devouring it to ease the hunger that joined her need, but all that did was leave her to feel nothing but that urge for release! She whimpered as she squirmed in her chair, before looking up at the woman. She opened her mouth to say something, before closing it and whimpering once more. "I...I'll try to endure it Mistress" she said softly, even though her body was all but burning with need. It was obvious, between her rapid pants, her twitching tail, and her ears pressed flat to her head, she was desperate. How long she could hold out for, was the real question.

There was a certain amusement in watching this other woman, this newly minted girl, having to endure this sensation. She supposed if it was akin to anything, it would be as though holding one's shaft towards the edge of orgasm. But even then, that wasn't entirely the same. And so for now she stood up and nodded to Sam, "That is entirely up to you, dear. If you want to cum, you're welcome to... but just know I won't have a messy home because of your training." She walked over, moving her hand to slowly scratch the top of her head, "You know I'm not doing this because I want to see you suffer, yes? Your magic comes from lust, and I want a pet. It's a simple situation like that. Once you're trained, this will all make sense..." Slowly, the witch moved her scratching hand closer towards her ears, working them and seeing if they had become new spots for her arousal or not. But only a few brief touches, "If you're honestly that needy, I can take you into my bedroom again and I'll rut the heat right out of your eyes. But if I do that, you should know that I won't be letting you leave for awhile, so... you need to make that decision very... carefully."

Sam whimpered at the woman, groaning in frustration as the toy continued eeking away her sanity, bit by bit, she tried to calm herself down, not wanting to make a mess of things, and also dreading the idea of clean up. However her burning need was wearing away the shame that came attached to that idea, and it seemed the lesser of two evils. She shivered, goosebumps spreading out across her arms as the woman began scratching at her ears, drawing a needy whimper from Sam's lips as her head dropped down into her arms. "M-mistressssss" she whimpered, near tears with frustration. Panting quickly, her tail flicking wildly behind her, she suddenly jerked forward, the chair groaning as it dragged against the floor while Sam's tail shot out straight as the woman's fingers began teasing her ears. Gasping, her mouth hung open as she began panting heavily, her face flushed red as her eyes fluttered almost to the back of her head. Groaning once more, she whined, before quickly nodding her head. "Y-yes, yes please....please, please Mistress, yes" she gasped out, her hands pulling away from the table, now bearing scores from her nails having dug in and dragged down the table, she was clearly ready to agree to anything the woman offered with her increasing desperation. She'd never had a heat before, not like this, and her entire body seemed on fire.

For a long while, Eoran wondered the best way to take this. Yes, she'd intentionally set this up to throw the woman into this state of lust, but what was the best way to handle this? Or rather, what was the way to handle this that would keep Sam happy with her~? "Oh my poor little pet, all worked up with no way to satisfy herself..." Eoran smirked, "Alright. I'll take care of you now. From now on, though, remember this. Remember all of this. You need to learn how to handle yourself and your lust, dear," Eoran leaned down, taking hold of the dildo inside of the kitten, and then she thrust it powerfully for a long few seconds, just to give her that burst of pleasure, and pulled her hand back, wiping it off on the kitten, "Alright. Follow me. On all fours now, kitty. A kitty in heat should act like one~" Eoran smirked, then she turned around, leading the other woman away from the kitchen. She'd make her walk all the way back up the stairs with her, giving her a fierce look if she rose onto two legs, and soon into a new room in the home. It was a simple master bedroom, with a large hand-made four poster bed with large dressors beside it, flanking it powerfully. The woman pointed to the bed, "Up. Get up on the bed and show me your behind. And tell me how much you want me to do something to it, Sam." Meanwhile, she was reaching out of sight to find something fun to use, "And... stay on all fours."

Sam whimpered softly, before quickly nodding her head. "Y-yes ma'am, promise, I promise I swear" she gasped out, ready to say whatever she had to in order to cum at this point. She cried out and arched back hard against the chair as the toy suddenly plunged inside of her. She all but screamed into the air, her hips bucking forward before whimpering as the woman didn't follow it up! She was close! It was maddening! Whimpering louder, she shivered as she felt the hand wiping itself on her burning skin, she nodded her head, quickly dropping to her hands and knees without any hesitation, her tail flicking quickly in the air behind her. She crawled along, her mouth open as she continued panting, drool dribbling down her chin as sweat beaded along her skin. She stopped for a moment as she got to the stairs, and moved to stand up, only to tense under the woman's sudden glaring. Gulping once more, she eased back down onto all fours, and began moving her way up to the stairs. Ready to drop from exhaustion and need as she got to the top, she leaned heavily on the wall as she looked around the room. "I...y-yes ma'am" she offered, before slowly dragging herself across the floor. She whimpered, her limbs trembling as she crawled up onto the bed, she quickly dropped her face down onto the sheets, raising her ass up into the air. Her hair was clinging to her skin, dark with sweat while she wiggled her backside in the air, still whimpering. "M-Mistress....please, I need you to touch me, please, I need to cum, Mistress I'll do anything you want, I swear it" she begged weakly, voice muffled by the bed.

Back
Top Bottom