Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forgotten Realms Pathfinder) Seeds of Evil: OOC

"My thanks, tiny messenger! We shall drink and sup well upon this eve!"

Nice. Thanks for setting this up!

Sorry Tenshi... not really something for me. BTW when I craft does anyone mind if I still charge half price?

IShokay. ;)

Clarify what you're asking there? If you're crafting something for a member of the group and ask the normal price, they'd might as well get it from another source and not take up your crafting time?

I have found that working out crafting IC works well on the favour system. So they pay for costs, and then also do something for you in the future. Maybe they give you a wand/ring they found somewhere to shore up your abilities, maybe they argue on your behalf in an IC thing, maybe you can hold it over their heads like a jerk... that sort of thing worked well in the campaigns we did that in. Good tension, IC interactions, without it feeling like a shopkeeper bargaining for sales.

No I mean charge 1/2 the market value... Like if someone wanted Bracers of Armor +2 (normally 4k) would it upset people if I charged 2k?

I don't think that would be a problem - is that the crafting price? I know for normal stuff the craft costs are 1/3, but I'm unsure about magic items.

Or at least charging the base price some things base price is not 1/2 but you get the idea

Magic items base price is normally 1/2 but I have a trait that reduces it by another 5% so basically off those bracers the character would make 100gp or 50gp a day for the work he did.

Baltana can't take spirit totem, because it requires the lesser version and 6 levels of barbarian, by the way.
Sorry.

Thanks that was meant to be lesser spirit totem - I like the whole three attacks a round thing it gives me with natural weapons, and sounds good on the fatigue:)

Sheet is halfway finished - sorry, been a busy set of days! making a natural attack focused Psychic warrior, figured it'd be fun.

Tenshi said:
Dancrilis: Awesome concept, but darn! I was really looking forewards to having a hag-mother for you to fihgt in story! :p

Well, as the Hag in PRince Caspain said of the White Witch...

"You can always get them back!"

Well while she thinks she killed her mother, perhaps she killed one of her sisters or a different member of the coven :), and than stole all the stuff.

Then again Hag culture is a bit wierd so her mother might still only want to sort her out and make a proper upstanding hag of her.

Alright, I fixed the minor issues with my mechanics (big thanks to Tenshi and lilithsboy o7 ) so I think Narunir is done!

Looking forward to getting started

Abigail: Human Female Paladin of Lathander
Balenor: Moon Elf Male Witch
Baltana: Changeling Female Barbarian
Narunir: Half Elf Male Sorcerer
Nolymae: Aasimar Female Silvermaid (Cleric of Lurue.)
(Saber): ?? Male Psychic Warrior

I'm stillh hoping for RPG Girl's White Necromancer too.
A new guy(?) just PMed me too.

Getting things warmed up now.

Do any of the girls want to start in the hands of the gaurds? Or does the first group want to play out being manipulated into the garud house/capured. Or do we all meet up on the road and discover an NPC being molested?

I can see Abigail getting manipulated/deceived by a legitimate authority, (so long as they aren't explicitly Evil), so maybe? I'd be happy to play it out, perhaps.

Well if they are evil and less than level 4 it is hard to tell :)

Balthana would drink a bit and travel a bit so could work in a number of ways - although she might be fairly peeved when she awakens - whatever works for you Tenshi I can fit in how she got to the situation when I know what it is.

Back
Top Bottom