Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gundam seed rp (Me & clonewar)

He stood up slowly taking of his pants and regulation undergarment he watched her do the same as he pushed her onto the bed. "I don't know what you like but i need this bad" he pushed he hands over her head assaulting her breast with his mouth. his cock sliding over her cunt slipped in an inch or two. He had plenty to spare but was in enough of a frame of mind to prolong this a while and enjoy it.

He scissor kicked his legs knocking the other onto his back his head hurt almost as bad as his wrist. "You know i hate loosing" he jumped up turning to see what the boy would do next. "you are much better then i thought" he jumped into the air kicking out at him

Eva got up and undressed. Then she looked at his completely naked body, he looked good, that she had to admit. "Well when we're done you'll know." Eva replied, whispering it in his ear. He was horny alright, he was already inside of her a bit. She moaned a little when he slid in a bit. It felt good, he was quite big.

Yzak grinned and jumped up. "Makes two of us." Yzak replied. He dodged the next kick by rolling forward, under Rhyder's kick, ending up behind him, then hit him over the back of the head to knock him out. This guy was fun so far, but he doubled if they'd be friends or rivals.

He pushed her legs back and to the side letting him slide into her with greater ease "sorry it has been a while" he kissed over her body taking a nipple into his mouth he had done it enough times that he knew what to do. Not that one ever grew tired of it but after a while one could do it without thinking. "Maybe we can do this tomorrow" he asked picking a good medium speed.

Ryder was not fast or strong but he was hard to knock out his head had been compared to a brick wall. As the blow landed he elbowed the boy in the throat had he done it full force he would have killed him. "Even if you dodge that you cant avoid this" the blade was at his crotch he would never loose even in a spar. "don't think i will hesitate" part of his shorts were already cut.

Eva groaned as he slid inside her. "Same here." She told him. Her breath hitched in her throat as he sucked on her nipple. She was never really loud during sex. "Maybe." She said. It all depended how the battle ended and if she had enough energy to get everything done and fuck him. She closed her eyes as he began thrusting and locked her legs around him. She let her hands slide over his chest and flicked her thumbs over his nipples.

Yzak felt his hand hurt a bit and barely managed to block the elbow, things were getting to intense closeby so he did a few backflips to create some distance, the blade opened his pants on his inner thigh and left a shallow cut. Damn this guy brought out a knife? Well he had his own little back up, one thing his mentor had taught him to do. When he landed he pulled his back up gun, a small 0.22 kaliber and aimed it at Ryder. "Well I guess I didn't really avoid it, but you loose." Yzak said. His cut bled just a little. He was never a really big guy and his mentor at the academy advised him to develop speed and agility to counter his lack of strength, telling him no matter how much strength your opponent has, it's no use if he can't hit his target. He'd found himself practicing hard on both.

The only real weakness of a gun was if you could predict where the bullet would travel. He threw the knife feeling the small bullet impact his hand slicing through his flesh and striking bone. "Guess you were taking this as serious as i was but where did you manage to hide a gun". Always stay in control his brother had told him before his daily beatings had taken place to make the lesson clear. the blade slipped through the boys hair as he struck his air throwing of the shot to only graze his face. "Damn you cant have to may bullets left" not that he needed one even a 22 could kill if you got lucky.

He felt her hands move over his body as his mouth moved over her chest his hair slid over his face. He continued to thrust syncing up there movements until the thrusts were meeting each other. "God this is so good" he smiled feeling her cunt wrap around his cock as he slid into her. "Can you raise you're,,,raise you're hips" they maybe having sex but he was still the commander and was always in charge.

Eva groaned, it got much better once their thrusts were synchronized. He felt nice and big in her, it seemed a perfect fit. She let her hands slide down to his ass and squeezed. Well he had a nice butt too, but it was hard to reach so she let her hands slide up again before she got a cramp. She raised up her hips some, then let out a soft moan as he slid over her g-spot. He knew what he was talking about.

"That's why it's a 22 caliber, small bullets, small gun, easy to hide. It's my back up weapon. About eight more, it's got a ten round clip. I always learnt to never underestimate my opponent." Yzak replied, feeling a drop of blood coming from the side of his face. "You're pretty good, now let's stop before anyone gets seriously injured. We're on the same side after all." Yzak said and carefully watched Ryder, not lowering his gun until the other had agreed.

His mouth moved up her shoulder and neck to her lovely ears which were framed nicely by her hair it was a lovely package. Talking was no longer needed so her used his position to thrust down into her lovely body. His finger gently dug into her skin reminding who had started and was guiding the encounter. Maybe as handsome as skilled as he was he found it only natural to take charge.

He held his arm the bullet had exited somewhere above the bicep blood stained his cloths. "Fine but you did not win" the blade that fell from his mouth was caught in his boot he pried the blade form the boot. "so what should we tell the medic" the boy had a few more cut from there brief battle. some were nothing but a scratch one looked like it hurt a great deal but was obviously not fatal. "or we could go to my room i have all the supplies we need" it was not his first near fatal fight.

At this point Eva wouldn't have been able to say anything coherent anyway. She grabbed on to his back and let her nails dug into his skin. They weren't long, but as time passed she pressed against his skin harder as she felt her orgasm building deep within her. He sure was a skilled lover, she could deffinately get used to this.

"Oh but I did, of course I could make my point more clear, I have eight bullets left." Yzak replied, gun still aimed at his sparring partner. He'd gotten into a fight or two no one knew about. Like Ryder he had a little kit hidden away and it was not like he needed stitches.

He pulled out the small detonator it was nothing more then a box a button and a antenna. "Well i thing a half ounce of c4 would be more then enough to take you're head of" he asked. he used his teeth to pull the antenna up but this distance it was not needed to take out the target. "As i said a tie a gun is useless at less then five feet with me" he did not push the button he had no desire to kill him.

He continued to thrust into her body feeling his own need to release growing with each passing moment. he could have let her have it now but he wanted to cum second maybe he could even slide in deeper. When that moment hit the gates opened up he could empty his pasion right into her.

Eva had to admit she loved the way he was pounding into her and wanted to stretch it, but the end was coming close fast, really fast. She bit back a moan when she finally came hard, her nails digging into his skin pretty hard now, not sure if she'd injured him she now let go, panting a little as her orgasm began to subside.

Yzak fired his gun, aiming for the detenator. As soon as it was out of Ryder hands he looked at the boy to make sure he wouldn't try to get it, if he did he'd have to injure him more. He was surprized about this. "You'd kill us both just not to loose. Well you've already lost pal, your option kills us and leaves this crew with only two capable pilots for four suits. You don't want that to happen, you're here to fight for the plants and won't do anything that would kill you or the both of us. If you do, it's time you see a shrink."

:lol: "You idiot if i had not palmed the safety you and only you would be dead" that much c4 would have been less then a small grenade it would have neatly cut off his head maybe taking of the lower part of his jaw. He stood up slowly stood up the other blew shooting the clip out the bottom. he laughed feeling his body ache all over from the fight he was sure he felt the bullet wound. "Learn more about bombs before you going shooting"

He began to cum into her body the sound of gunfire was getting harder to ignore by now. "did you here that" he asked resting on his hands and knees the security team should be there by now. "what kind of an idiot brings a bomb onto a plane" he asked getting of of her slowly as he pulled out. He lay on his back as the team made the first call cutting through the privacy block as he pulled the covers up.

Eva felt his release and sighed softly. "I heard alright. I wonder what's going on." She said and when he pulled out she got up and walked into the bathroom and splashed some water into her face before getting dresed again. "Looks like you're going to have your hands full." She said as she looked at him.

"It's true I'm no bomb expert, but anyone who plants a bomb on himself for a sparring match needs to see a shrink, in this case you." Yzak said and the security team heard him. They aimed their guns at Ryder.
"Alright, you're under arrest." The leader of the team said.
"Are you alright?" Another asked Yzak.
"Sure, just a few shallow cuts, nothing to worry about, he's the one who needs a medic." He said and walked out.
"We're going to need your account on what happened." The security guard said.
"I'll write it in my report." Yzak said before walking into the locker room.

"Ryder i should have known it would be you" his father had been his teacher the only reason he got away with half of what he did. "Yzak you take care of him and if he misbehaves you can shoot him" he tossed his gun to the young man and left he was in no mood for this crap. "Come with me we need to get these suits repairer" maybe a good bj would be nice next time.

"Damn" he wanted to get in trouble maybe even drummed out of the army but that would not happen. He followed the guards to his room he then began to strip before they could even leave. The wound was a through and through leaving a small hole that traveled from his hand to below his elbow. "You know i could have won if they did not stop the fight" he did not even look back maybe he was just talking to himself.

"You really think they would use each other for stress relief? I can see Yzak do that, not Ryder." Eva replied and walked out. time to get her suit upgraded and repaired although it was the buster that needed the most repairs. This was too crazy. She would have to have a talk with Ryder's dad too. It was time he stopped getting away with things. She knew him quite well and was good friends with both Ryder and his dad, even though they didn't like each other much.

"Dream on. If you had tried to attack me or had tried to get to the detinator I would have blown your brains out. I don't know much about bombs, but when it comes to guns my aim is the best. Let that be a warning for you. Go tot he medic and get yourself stitched up and most fo all get out of my sight." Yzak said. The boy really needed a medic with all the blood he'd lost. His bullet might have knicked the artery. The arm was after all not that big and veins and arteries were close to one another.

He pulled the string cutting it with his teeth before he pushed the boy back against the wall. "I wonder how big of a man you are without you're gun" he placed his hand onto his crotch. He had done this only once or twice most guys would either stop fighting and leave or become a little boy. "look i don't know who you think you are but people only shoot me once then i get to pick the bones"

"You mean Yzak likes boys" he asked thinking she was talking about sex from what he heard of Ryder combat only got him going. He began to remove the picks from the machine buster had almost a hundred. "No wonder he is in such a mood" he did not know how he would feel to be the weakest member of a unit. he had always taken charge when it came to anything dealing with battle.

"I don't know weather he's bi-sexual or gay, but I know he ain't straight." Eva replied and got to updating blitz. It was really easy and the mechanics just watched her. She was quite capable. Although she usually let htem work, but being the daughter of two top naught mechanics she'd learnt plenty.

Yzak decided to freak ryder out. He returned the favor and placed his hand on Ryder's crotch, then looked into his eyes with a mischivious smile on his face. "you know that feels really good." He said, then gently squeezed Ryder's crotch, sort of like a massage. "I'm sure you figured out by now I'm not straight and you touching my crotch like that makes me either want a blow job or or to fuck that tight ass of yours, take your pick." Yzak replied, he knew his cock was slowly growing hard and that Ryder could feel it.

"Great i can see this going all the way Ryder never quits bit who will be giving and who will be getting" It took a while to get all the picks out of Buster he moved to the next mobile suit. "maybe you can update the rest of them we will be on are own for a while" until the factories could build enough new suits.

He was a little shocked but he would not give up so he only worked it harder sliding his hands into his pants. "You're not that big maybe you should suck me" he laughed wondering if he was telling the truth. "with hair like that getting a blow job would just be like getting one form a girl. "You can suck me off and if you are lucky i will fuck you in the ass" he teased rubbing his thumb over his tip.

Well she was busy for hours and she had a late dinner before going to her quarters and passing out on her bed. It was done, the modification on all four gundams, but it had been tiring, then they wanted her to help with repairing the Buster and now she needed sleep.

Yzak bit back a moan and reached over to Ryder's pants and undid the button and zipped it down before pulling it down along with his boxers. "Now get on all fours. After all it's best if the fucking is the one who knows what he's doing. I'm sure even you can see that point." Yzak growled to Ryder and squeezed that lovely ass. Then he grabbed Ryder's cock wth one hand as he squeezed the wrist on the hand that Ryder was touchim him with. "Time for you to let go and get on all fours."

On the bridge the ship sailed through the clouds above visual sight but below must Lidar nets. The rain clouds would scatter radar making the ship one of many possible targets in the nights sky. The next target was a supply depot they needed basic supplies and they were not going to get them from command. "I wonder if anyone is awake"

The boy had to be joking but if he asked he would have to admit he lost the pain would be worse then that in his arm. "you have to be joking" he mumbled to himself as he pulled down his pants. he placed his stomach on the bed his ass hanging high in the air no one could no about this. "You sure you don't want a blow job" his virgin ass exposed to the younger pilot he would be in charge next time.

After four hours or so Eva stirred and opened her eyes. She never slept more then that and got up, ready to take a shower. She saw the clouds and knew what the commander was up to, it wouldn't be the first time he used this trick. The hot water felt great on her skin and she relaxed a little more. After washing her hair she got out and quickly dried herself off and put her uniform on. She still had some time before her shift started though.

Yzak looked at the cute ass in front of him. "Oh I'm sure." He said grinning. The best part about sex would be when they both knew what they'd be doing. Yzak once had to learn too after all. He moved behind Ryder as he slicked up three fingers with spit. He had to prep the boy first. "Now pay close attention. This might hurt a little bit at first, but it will hurt like hell if you don't relax." Yzak told him. He slid in one slicked finger, careful though. His other hand reached forward to create a distraction by softly stroking over the Ryder's balls.

The engine room was choked with smoke hundreds of lights and nobs around the massive rotating blades. "You know i sometimes wonder how this ship really moves" A bunch of wires were burned out. it looked like a natural or man made surge had jumped the energy bank into the engine room. "I need help send out a general request for anyone with experience" the engine was turned off and the guard removed.

Ryder was not on to let anyone in his blind spot but he had little choice in the matter. He herd the boy spit and wondered what was going on before he felt a finger invade his ass. "You have to be bigger then that" he felt the thing move inside his ass and knew it must be a finger. This was going to hurt things that big came out and took a minute this could take hours or maybe half an hour. "damn i wish i had just gone to the brig" he swallowed hard wondering when it would start.

Eva looked up when the alarm went off and grabbed her guns and knives with spare ammo and immediately ran towards the engine room. Once there she saw the mess. She barely had time to duck as a man pointed a gun at her. As he jumped over her she shot him, bullet going from crotch upwards and the man collapsed. He stopped moving soon afterwards. "Hey Eva, you got him and good I might add." The chief engineer said, a bullet had grazed his arm, but other wise he was fine. "Well he won't be bothering us anymore." She replied.

"Don't worry Ryder, I am." Yzak said and added a second finger. The comment of the boy was fun, yet insulting at the same time. Well by the time he was done he'd want more. That was his plan anyway. Prep unfortunately was always a bit painful. He distracted Ryder by starting to massage his balls very gently, something that would cause pleasure in basically any man. He could hardly wait to fuck Ryder's brains out, such a cute ass he'd never seen before.

Re exited the engine he had not seen the intruder but he found a half planted bomb enough syntax to blow a hole in the engine. "You know i like to do the shooting in my ship" where did the intruder come from. There must be a fighter or some small craft latched onto the hull or waiting for him. "Good job climb 100 feet we have to find out where he came from and launch one of the mobile suits with a flight pack"

He felt the boy with his hand on his balls trying to distract him from the second finger entering his ass. He had gone through training which for special units including a group beating and survival training. "Fuck that hurts i thought you had small fingers" he placed his head on the bed. His ass high up he tried not to think about what was coming next to his poor small ass.

Lilith entered one of the two standard mobile suits that had been loaded onto the Ethereal. "all readings nominal" the suit was fitted with both a radar dome and lidar fins. It had only a small close in energy pistol no match for a fully armed fighter she could be facing out there. "permission to launch" the suit was kicked out the back of the small ship into the air.

"I know, but I was here, you were not." Eva replied and then looked at him. What was he planning? He was asking to have sex with her again yesterday. But right now that was probably the last thing on his mind. This Lilith would be cutting this guy's ship loose. "Now what shall we do wit this?" She asked Rau as she looked at the now dead man's body.

He began to make a scizor movement inside of Ryder, stretching him more before entering a third finger. The other obviously wasn't as tough as his words, he'd been whimpering about this ever since they got started. After a little while he had stretched Ryder as far as he could with his fingers. He placed the tip of his very hard cock at the young man's entrance. "Ready?" He asked.

Back
Top Bottom