Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gundam seed rp (Me & clonewar)

Mera1506

Supernova
Eva walked into the briefing room. Today was the big day, getting the gundams from the earth alliance. She looked at the two others that had already arrived. Athrun Zala and Yzak Jule. They were new to Rau's team, but apparently good pilots if they were chosen for this. Eva was a pretty girl who refused to wear the female uniform, not liking skirts. Women did have the choice weather to wear the female uniform or not. But despite the male uniform it was impossible to mistake her for a guy. She had 34E-cup breasts and those were hard to miss.

She stood about 5'4ft tall and had an athletic build from all the training she did. She had long straight jet black hair, reaching half way down her back, usually worn in a braid, pale skin and sort of big, almond shaped dark blue eyes. Her friend would be here soon and he'd probably tease her again. Her relationship with Rau so far had been strictly proffessional, but she couldn't deny a strange tension between them. She hoped her friend would soon find someone he liked so she could tease him back.

Yzak looked at the girl. She was older them him and had been serving with the commander for three years now he knew, just as the pilot who still had to arrive. He was deadly serious about this mission and didn't notice anything strange at the moment. He looked at he map, ready to be briefed. This was something to be taken very seriously the white haired soldier knew. They would only get one chance at this after all.

Ryder had known eve for his entire military career they worked well her with the close up combat and him supporting her. He was by no means a weak man he had proven that often enough but he was not a leader. "You know i have a bad feeling about this mission its to easy" The unarmed ship could be blasted to pieces. The ship was cramped little more then a control cabin a few closets attached to giant cargo containers.

"I won't sugar coat it this mission could very well determine the future of mankind" Gundams were a force of nature an army onto themselves that could turn the tide of any battle four was a living nightmare. He moved among the crew looking into each of there eyes they were some of the best pilots he knew. The problem was living long enough to get the gundams and get out alive

He knew the man he had worked with him but it would be some trick to pull the mission off. They were all in uniforms there was no doubt who was pulling of the mission but they all knew there would be no rescue mission. "Fine but who gets what i mean if we are going to steal them we need a pecking order" the idea of operating a gundam sent a shiver down his spine. He was short for a male but still a shy bit taller then Eva his hair was short in traditional military fashion and style.

He was a slim man with broad shoulders who boxed to stay in shape, ran and swam which was hard to do in space. He ran his hands through his short gray hair he was sick of flying in this small ship. He needed to be out there, maybe he was restless his mothers had always said he was a wanderer. "Look if you need me ill be checking the storage area" they couldn't just fly the things to were they needed them.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://img3.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/31ccd64a468c216e09cd2a16289094f31229797513_full.jpg">http://img3.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2 ... 3_full.jpg</a><!-- m -->
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://img3.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire1/d1b00c52739b16ba0443d10447b85a041229797527_full.jpg">http://img3.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire1 ... 7_full.jpg</a><!-- m -->
Younger Ryder

"You should stay here, we were called here for a reason." Eva replied to her friend and ggave him a stern look. "He's right, one of us has to give the orders once we're there. Not sure who that should be." Eva replied. She was nervous enough for this mission, the last thing she wanted was more responsibility. She liked the idea of having her own gundam. As they ran throught he plan once again she watched closely for anything they might have missed, nothing to be found, nothing that could be taken into the calculations at least.

Yzak wanted to take command, but it wasn't his decicion and seeming too eager was never a good idea, so he just waited. Even though younger then two of them he came from an influenciable family, that could help, unfortunately so did Athrun. Darn, well it was up tot he commander and the white haired boy looked at Rau, wondering who'd get the command. The other boy seemed too laid back, not serious enough. He woudln't be surprised is this rhyder guy would get killed, that's what you'd get for being too much of a laid down character.

It took only a few minutes to land the small ship just enough room for the four Gundams that they would be taking. ""When is the other unit getting here" Just then a tower exploded. The long neck snapped like a twig before the head fell shattering on the ground in a giant fire ball. "Looks like the distraction has started" Ryder fired the machine pistol at a small group of soldiers. The grenade bounced over the ground and landed behind the crates blasting the soldiers behind it. The gundam that caught his eye had a huge gun he had to admit he loved bug guns, he began to run towards that, the one the feds called buster.

buster3.jpg

"Don't get cock soldiers the plan only works so long as it is followed" the ship took of blocking the hanger bay missile burst from the tail of the ship. Small guns bust from the belly blasting a fuel truck exploding it. The cargo crates were lowered by elevators to the ground allowing for the easy loading of the ship. "This is not a fight this is a mission that means try to avoid destroying the Gundams" already the first enemy mobile suit was entering action. most came as individuals and were blown away as quickly but the base was putting itself back together.

Blitz_Gundam_HG_L.jpg

Eva fired her gun, bullets flying and killing everyone in their path. When it was empty she dropped it and ran towards the blitz and got inside. It was a stupid natural system, but it was easy. She checked the systems fast and got it online and got up. She was furthest fromt he ship and they needed to make sure no more mobile suits would be launched. She made a jump in the air and fired the blitz's beam rifle at the hangers where the suits were stored, problem solved with the exception of three mobile armors. She miled when Yzak had already taken care of them.

But then trouble appeared, the fifth gundam was operating and she knew it couldn't be one of them. "Guys we have a problem." She said over the intercom.

Yzak fired his gun like everyone else and had no problem to get to the duel. He was on his way to the ship when the mobile armors started fighting. He used duel's beam saber to quickly take care of them, then watched the other hangars explode. They wouldn't be launching of much any time soon. A problem, what problem, then he saw the strike, operation, but it couldn't be anyone of them. "I see, let's take it down." Yzak replied.

Ryder ducked under the blast of the strike gundam his own gun was knocked up into the air. His leg shot up and down in the blink of an eve driving the blade into the ground. "You think i can't handle you" The leg swung around driving the last gundam back who ever the pilot was they were good. The ship was overhead hovering as he tried to fire again his gun was malfunctioning. "You think you won but i wont give up" he yelled using his gun as a club to try and crush the pest.

"I told you don't battle you're lives and suits are worth far more then any single mobile suit and pilot". Three large missiles fired past the gundam exploding into small canisters that ejected hundreds of darts. He saw the energy draining from his machine quickly scowling them like walking in quicksand. "Now get back here i don't want you loosing a single one of those suits. the ship spun around knocking the strike gundam on its ass if he only had a little more power.

Eva got on board immediately. "Don't get too carried away, don't let your emotions take over, keep a clear ead and assess the situation." She replied. Once on board she got out of the blitz. She smiled, one hell of a mobile suit. "I got to hand it to them, they make great gundams." She said and smiled. It was time to take off with the ship and she felt it moving. Stand-by in case something came up.

"You're right, duel is utterly amazing, what about Aegis Athrun and how do you like Buster?" Yzak then asked. Eva seemed to like hers though, no mistaking that. However being on standby sucked. Usually one would have waite the whole time, sometimes it got to battles., but usually not so it was a boring time.

Ryder dug out a control spike six inches long and one wide it was one of a hundred in his suit. "I don't need a baby sitter" he threw the spike to the ground the ship was already at high altitude. The gundam could be repaired when they reached the airbase hidden deep in a coal mine. "you know i think sometimes they don't trust us" the spike was normally sheathed making energy a non factor.

"Eva can i talk to you about rider" The copilot and the auto pilot could get them back to the base. Lucky for them none of the fighters had been scrambled the sensor sheath was working. "I need to talk to you about the rest of the team as well" he placed his hand on her shoulder and began to walk with her.

"Never said you did." Eva replied, then looked at Rau. She walked off with him, wondering what he wanted to discuss. The hand was somewhat inappropriate, but not unpleasant. Hers only needed recharging, no repairs. she would have to adjust the systems to her preference, but that was all.

Yzak grinned, his suit was undamaged too and he'd fought as well. "Looks like we'll have some interesting battles ahead." He said to Rhyder. "Are you sure you're up fot it?" He asked, teasing the young man. Not bad looking he had to admit, but if anyone found out e liked guys, he'd be in trouble.

The unit was outside the main stream command no one was over him but a single man. "Look there will be new static and weapons i cant have a hot head like Ryder throwing a wrench into the plan" They would not have support and even a gundam could go down after enough hits. "You can only kill so many suits, the unit breaks and we all die" he informed her placing his hand on the wall next to her.

"I don't need you chomping at my bit i know i screwed up" the shower was little more then a booth with two stretched of semi opaque plastic. It looked more like a phone booth with a laundry shoot inside. Ryder stripped of his cloths and tossed them down the shoot as he hit the water button. Only a couple gallons that was cleaned and cycled through again better then the desert units had. "I know you guys think you are top dog but we have experience"

"I know that much, the art is to take as many out as you can before you have to retreat to recharge. It's no different from any other mobile suit in that option, however I'd like to make the same modification to it as I did with my Zaku, so it can be recharged with a dutirion beam. That way it's much quicker and from what I've seen the modification is a lot easier to perform on this suit and probably the others as well." Eva replied. He really wasn't telling her anything new. "But why are you telling me this now? And what new weapons?"

"Well Eva performed really well today, only your performance lacked. I know experience is nice." Yzak replied and got into the shower stall next to Rhyder after stripping. He liked teasing this guy, he just really fell for it. Getting under his skin was just too easy. He loved the feeling of the hot water on his skin after a hard mission.

"I working on a tractor repulsion system it could make engines a thing of the past in a gravity well" he pulled out a spherical shaped robot that seemed to hover like it was flying. A small hallow was held under and above the robot making a humming sound he let his hand fall. the machine fell between the two ribbons of metal keeping its distance between both of them. "If you had more you could push or pull an enemy" he pulled his arm back and like a top the machine slid up his arm to his shoulder.

Ryder was all to aware of you boy he seemed to shy away from the only female member of the crew. "You know i like to shower alone" he did not ask him to leave what did he care what he did. He took some Shapoo and began to wash his hair he did not have a lot of time before the shower would be needed again. "So why are you so, well you" he asked. The boy was a major pain in the ass following him around.

"Well it's a nice model sure, but it's going to take time before it will be manufactured, that is if it works on a larger scale as well. Why tell me about it now if this being used is still months if not years away." Eva then asked, or was he just trying to impress her? Wouldn't be the first time either. Not that she dind't have her own little projects. Well it mostly consisted of drawings really.

"You're not the only one who enjoys a shower after a mission." Yzak replied and washed his hair quickly. "Because that's what I'm like. I just am, deal with it." Yzak replied. "So, why are you so, well you?" Yzak then replied, giving him his own quenstion back.

He had to laugh "This is old in three months i should have a flight ready model" he explained the system was not only meant for ships or mobile armor but mobile suits. he began to back away he was putting to much pressure on her. "That's enough about work you know i hate this war, so much waster" but people did not learn you had to make them do something even if it was for their own good, like any parent should.

He did not even look at the boy only a few years apart they were different as night and day. "That's me, why are you following me around if you don't like me" he asked turning of the water and drying off. There was nothing wrong with him it must be the boy "you know i think you need a friend not me just someone who can stand you"

"I see, interesting." Eva replied. "But still why tell me ahead of time?" Eva asked. Who didn't hate the war after all. Did he expect her to pilot the prototype? But why her, wasn't he a great pilot himself? "As do we all." She assured him, regarding his comment on the war. He acted different towards her, then the others, what was going on.

"I'm not following you around, I just like a shower after a mission or intense battle." Yzak replied. He turned off the water and dried himself off quickly. Unfortunately getting dressed within the stall was impossible without getting your clothes wet, there was no place to put them, so changing they had to do in the locker room. He stepped out of his stall stark naked, not caring if anyone saw. He was pretty good looking. He looked around in his locker for a new uniform, the other stunk. He completely ignored the comment about a friend.

He was not one to force himself on another person but he had needs that were not easily met. "Are you seeing anyone" he asked he had needs that could not be met by a machine. He just needed to make sure that the woman he was interested in was not occupied with someone like Ryder. "I just want to know everything about the men and women under me"

He followed the boy it was not like he had much of a choice there was one dressing room. He pulled on some boxers his uniform was only half there the paints and white undershirt. "You know you are too up tight you need to go out and get laid" he teased the boy. He was a good looking kid if yo liked that kind of thing but he was never around any of the females at the base.

Eva blinked. He was being blunt now. For three years he'd been prffessional and now he was going to throw that out of the window? "No." She said. The guys she served with weren't her type, most were dead boring and her being somewhat of a workaholic dind't make matters better either. Everything about them all or just her. She sincerely doubted he'd ask Yzak if he was seeing anyone, not in the tone he was using to her at least.

"You think I never get laid? Trust me, it's not that hard. But to be honest just getting laid is getting hollow. But no one interesting around it seems to be my partner. But I'm sure that's more information then you want to hear." Yzak said and put on some boxers and dressed quickly in his new uniform, throwing the stinky one down the shoot now.

He followed him for a while taking a left to the lunch room little more then a nook in the hall. He placed a tray into the heater and sat on one one of the chairs that pulled out. "You hungry" It did not seem good for team mates to be fighting he had to deal with the boy everyday. "You know i love to fly" not fight on the ground but fly through space that would be a good day when he got back into space.

"You know you can always try someone you work with" he offered nothing too personal just to let go of some stress. He smiled moving back close to her he breezed past her an open offer. He smiled going back to his room if she followed him maybe they could have some fun if not he had plenty of work.

Did he just tell her he wanted her to follow and fuck each other's brains out? It looked that way. She was baffled for a few moments. This she hadn't expected from the usually so proffessional commander. But it had been quite a while since she had gotten laid and the last time had sucked. Ah what the hell, she just hoped he was as good in bed as he was a pilot. That would keep things interesting.

She followed him to his room, not sure what to say right now, she'd never been with anyone she'd worked with before, keeping work and pleasure seperate.

"Now that you mention it." Yzak said. He pulled another chair out across the table from Rhyder. Then placed his tray in another heater, there were four in total. He sat back down. "I know what you mean, flying is great, fortunately the only flying we're going to be doing for a while is battles." He said.

He was not one to gun into a battle or a fuck he caught one hand placing it against the door to close it. "You know i had a feeling you were going to come" she kissed the girl on the lips letting his hand move down his chest. He kissed her mouth gently parting her lips as he explored her mouth. "So you like to ride or be ridden" he asked weather she liked to be on top or bottom. Sex was a bad idea among the crew and among a superiority and there subordinate.

"Battles not so bad, with a gundam you have to really fuck up" he had the feeling he was being examined. It was a passing feeling the kind he gave when he was in a mech hanger sizing them up. "So who was the last one, girl i mean i could use a good story"" he asked wondering why Eva was not back.

Eva allowed him to kiss her and kissed back gently. She parted her lips for him and began to play with his tongue and put her arms around him. Bad idea or not he was a great kisser. She moaned softly as his hand on her chest. It would depend on the circumstances, but currently she wanted to be bottom. "Well this time I think I'd like to be ridden." She said, that could change half way through though.

"I think her name was Vicky. Just a one night stand from a local bar. Nothing to really write home about." Yzak said. She'd been the last before he found out he was more into guys. "Not too bad, but still I'm sure we both wish it wouldn't be nescesary." He replied and got up then the heaters went off.

He pushed her onto the ground straddling the bed with her chest he was in no rush but wanted to be ready. "Think some well good normal sex would be good" his hand went up her leg pulling down her panties. He slid his fingers over her sex spreading them as he ran his fingers over her wet sex. "feels so good" he slid his fingers over her sex he could feel his hand slide deep inside of her.

He did not follow him, latter on he was in one of the cargo containers working out. He was striped to the chest pulverizing a training dummy the thing was hard enough to make his hands bleed. He noticed someone enter the room he could see that the person was being shy working in a corner "you want to spar" he asked knocking the head of the thing it hit the ground.

She let him guide her down and he was remarkably fast with undresing her from the uniform. She reached up to undo his jacket, if they were going to have sex she wanted him to be naked too. she groaned when his hand had already reached her pussy. It felt really, really good. "We're rather overdressed aren't we?" She said, still wearing the top half of her uniform and he, well was still in uniform.

Yzak entered the container and once again found Rhyder there. "Sure. If we're going to serve together we should know each other's weak and strong points in order to be able to effectively help each other if needed." He said and moved closer to Rhyder, ready to fight. "So let's spar then." He suggested.

He pulled off his shirt exposing a chest earned with enough strokes to reach the moon twice over. "You know i thing i love you're body" His hands fell over her body his cock slid over her pussy and cunt. He could feel her thrust back against his hard body" it was a good feeling so close to fucking a hot young officer like him. "his hands dug lightly into her skin feeling her hot flesh.

He thrust out hand instead of trying to hit the boy he garbed a handful of cloth and hair. "You know you are far too cocky" thrusting his feet between his legs he spun around and threw the boy. He did not let him land to hard he held onto the boy and pulled himself on top pining him.

She looked at him and smiled, nice. Althoughs he could feel his cock, he still had his pants on. She undid the button and looked at him. She really didn't know what to say to him. "Well you're looking pretty good yourself." Eva replied, panting a little. She held no longer held onto him, expecting him to take his pants off, for that he'd have to get up and she'd have the chance to actually get undressed as well.

Yzak was swift to dodge and grab Rhyder's hand and spun in to then throw him over his shoulder to the matt. He was a pretty good fighter and wouldn't be taken by surprise by this punk.

Back
Top Bottom